Stars/no stars - and other space oddities

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
aa5

Re: Stars/no stars - and other space oddities

Unread post by aa5 »

Interesting points. I think from the official sources like Wikipedia that light is electro-magnetic waves in a certain frequency range. Which our eyes have sensors tuned to this frequency range and those sensors react with the force/angle/frequency of these electro-magnetic waves.

Our brain then gets a mass of data live streaming from the eyes. Which our brain interprets this data to create a 3dimensional picture in our minds. And to get really crazy, there is a thought that different people see the same events somewhat differently. (as likely our brains are 'filling in' a bunch of the detail based on past interpretations).

So say a star that you observe, some time ago a jolt of force radiated from the star, and that force wave has been travelling at the speed of light and is on a course to meet up with you. One thing I don't get is if light is travelling at different frequencies in the Sine wave, wouldn't the higher frequency ones moving faster, than the lower frequency ones. When one counts the extra up and down motion of the high frequency waves.

The argument that the stars would not be visible when outside of the atmosphere, means the wave pattern, like the frequency would be changed(or generated) as this force wave from the other star, interacts with the electro-magnetic forces at play in the atmosphere.
molodyets

Unread post by molodyets »

aa5 » June 23rd, 2017, 1:44 am wrote:
The argument that the stars would not be visible when outside of the atmosphere, means the wave pattern, like the frequency would be changed(or generated) as this force wave from the other star, interacts with the electro-magnetic forces at play in the atmosphere.
I've seen enough of these high altitude videos to know that stars are never seen, during an ascension in the daytime, even when the sky is only slightly blue and not yet black (~9km). I don't know what that means, yet, but maybe the starlight has to travel through enough atmosphere, at a high enough density, to be seen and it's not the upper atmosphere that does the trick which is what I first assumed.

The article has some pretty convincing evidence, for me, that stars are invisible when one goes above the blue sky. When I first started watching these videos over a year ago, I just accepted the official explanation that camera exposure settings were responsibility for the lack of stars. Still, it's pretty amazing to me that the sky turns black at such a low altitude. At first, it gave me such an eerie feeling, kind of like we're the only place in the universe. I'm not saying that we are, but we've been conditioned to believe that we are on just one planet among many, and to see nothing else out there, with our own eyes, is just a bit disconcerting.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Ya its pretty scary when you think about it, because it seems fragile to turn dark from that relatively low height. Its funny a friend and I were talking and his new age religious friends said being enlightened is this feeling of bliss all the time. In fact I have found becoming more enlightened frightening, although as my mind gets used to the new understandings, the fear goes away in time.

Like nothing actually has changed when you get a new and deeper understanding of something, the atmosphere is still as stable as before you had a different understanding.

It seems reasonable if you can't see stars from high flying planes, that you would not be able to see them from space. Although one thing is then why would you be able to see the Sun from space? I think some have speculated that our atmosphere acts as a magnifying glass to make stars more visible.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

I believe there are planets around most stars, with some of the planets around each star being in or near the 'habitable zone'. But I think the idea of aliens flying around in space ships to visit other planets is sort of an absurd idea. Like it is projecting the colonial era of sending ships on oceans to colonize new lands, find new sources of resources, new plants & animals, etc.

What I see happening is instead of trying to explore physically we are entering into the virtual world, where maybe other potential super smart alien species have gone too. See how the economy is moving into the digital economy. Whereas when a lot of science fiction was written the economy was like real estate, farming, resources, industry.
molodyets

aa5 » June 24th, 2017, 6:41 am wrote:Ya its pretty scary when you think about it, because it seems fragile to turn dark from that relatively low height. Its funny a friend and I were talking and his new age religious friends said being enlightened is this feeling of bliss all the time. In fact I have found becoming more enlightened frightening, although as my mind gets used to the new understandings, the fear goes away in time.

Like nothing actually has changed when you get a new and deeper understanding of something, the atmosphere is still as stable as before you had a different understanding.
The life of the critical thinker is a roller coaster! That sentence needs a hundred exclamation points. I can't tell you how many times I've been put into a shock/depression after learning something that destroyed some belief of mine. Like you mentioned, people usually recover. For me, the world is an even better place after each cycle.
aa5 » June 24th, 2017, 6:41 am wrote:
It seems reasonable if you can't see stars from high flying planes, that you would not be able to see them from space. Although one thing is then why would you be able to see the Sun from space? I think some have speculated that our atmosphere acts as a magnifying glass to make stars more visible.
In my original post on this topic, I theorized that maybe the sun, since it's so much closer than other stars (supposedly), it's radiation doesn't need as much atmosphere to make it visible. During the high altitude videos, I'm extremely curious about how the sun looks. Does it look smaller? None of the cameras (from the high altitude videos) ever have a filter to see the sun clearly. I am also curious to see the moon, which never shows up. If you can find one showing the moon, I'd be very curious to see it. The article pointed to originally http://anxietypub.com/the-black-sky/, had a snapshot of one video which showed the moon & stars, through filters, but it has since been taken down from youtube.

Why can we see the sun? Maybe the spectra of the sun is different than other stars. Or, the other stars visible radiation cannot penetrate the distance (or a barrier of some sort) to get to us. This topic has so many implications, I don't know where to start, but it is very interesting. One of the few people who say anything about this, is Eric Dollard, but I suspect him to be some sort of high level gatekeeper dangling this tasty hook in front of us, and leading people down nowhere paths. If you check out the following video, start listening at 4:00 where he talks about how you can't see the sun in free space. The video is very strange, from the video angle to the quality, but I'll let someone else pick it apart.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvWKBFMw9Bs

As a final note, all these high altitude videos could be some elaborate hoax, but to me, this seems highly unlikely. I've considered doing one of these experiments, but I live too close to the ocean and the camera will probably be lost, and I don't know if I want to expend the time and money to do it.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Do any of those high altitude balloons with cameras show the Moon? A crazy theory that I don't believe, but still thought was interesting is that the Moon is a reflection of the Sun.

Electro-magnetic radiation from other stars could possibly be in the visible wave frequency while within their own 'solar system', but then when entering into the fields of other stars, like our Sun, transformed into a non-visible wave frequency.

Possibly the Sun's light is blocking out the those radio waves in the visible spectrum from other stars. Like even though its dark at night on the surface of the Earth, that is because the Earth is between where you are, and the Sun. But go not far out from the surface of the Earth and presumably the Sun's light would be visible(or if some other wave frequency that energy detectable).
molodyets

aa5 » June 25th, 2017, 9:34 pm wrote: Do any of those high altitude balloons with cameras show the Moon? A crazy theory that I don't believe, but still thought was interesting is that the Moon is a reflection of the Sun.
Like I wrote in a previous post, I have not seen any high altitude videos that show the moon. Like you, I would not tend to believe that the moon is just a reflection of the sun, but like most things, I couldn’t say definitively.
aa5 » June 25th, 2017, 9:34 pm wrote: Electro-magnetic radiation from other stars could possibly be in the visible wave frequency while within their own 'solar system', but then when entering into the fields of other stars, like our Sun, transformed into a non-visible wave frequency.

Possibly the Sun's light is blocking out the those radio waves in the visible spectrum from other stars. Like even though its dark at night on the surface of the Earth, that is because the Earth is between where you are, and the Sun. But go not far out from the surface of the Earth and presumably the Sun's light would be visible(or if some other wave frequency that energy detectable).
That is a very interesting idea, about the field of each star interfering with the light from other stars. If we are to accept the existence of an aether, then each star might affect it differently. Electromagnetic radiation, including visible light, could be the vibration of this aether medium, like sound traveling through matter. Due to each particular star, the aether (density/tension/??) could be different and thus would affect the frequency of the light. That is a very interesting idea and could lead to some real clues about the real universe, IMHO.

I remember living under the NASA umbrella which protected me from these dangerous real observations. I remember feeling all excited to learn whatever piece of information they chose to distribute, acquired through their satellites and space vessels, and felt like I was being enlightened. One of these little gems I remember them telling, was what they learned from their satellite that supposedly left the solar system (I don’t care to remember the name). Maybe I’m remembering incorrectly, but I thought they claimed that light traveled at a different speed in deep space. Now I wonder if there’s something to that, not that they deserve any credit. They might want that out there so when the truth ever does become known, they can claim part of it.

Now, whenever I read some new theory, or old one, I usually discover that it was based on observational data from a space agency. Since they are the only ones capable of acquiring this information, they can control modern theory.

I like to boil down information to discrete packages. I think in the case we've been discussing, the interesting observations are the following:
  • Stars are likely invisible in the upper atmosphere
    The blue sky disappears at about 9km
    While stars cannot be seen below ~50km, the sun can be.
    NASA must know this
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

I also view light as a force wave, like a wave in the water. My philosophical style view is that if the vacuum of space was actually nothing it wouldn't occupy 'space'. Nothing couldn't have a height, width and depth.

I don't know much about the aether theories, but logically the light must move through some medium. One crazed idea I had was that in most places the different forces are settled into a balance. (eg.. in a random area that happens to between the Sun and the Earth). But if an outside force, in this case the ray of light, is travelling through this area of balanced forces, it sort of bumps around in its Sine wave pattern.

It is assumed this bumping is lossless in terms of energy. (aka no portion of the energy is converted into another type of energy as it goes through this area), but then again how would they even measure that? Is someone out in space checking that none of the energy of each ray of light is being lost from when it leaves the Sun until it gets to Earth?

For different stars maybe radiating with a frequency that is not in the visible light range, I had not thought of that possibility. That is how you have to think outside the box to discover though.
molodyets

aa5 » July 1st, 2017, 5:45 am wrote:I also view light as a force wave, like a wave in the water. My philosophical style view is that if the vacuum of space was actually nothing it wouldn't occupy 'space'. Nothing couldn't have a height, width and depth.
Funny and interesting thought.
aa5 » July 1st, 2017, 5:45 am wrote:I don't know much about the aether theories, but logically the light must move through some medium. One crazed idea I had was that in most places the different forces are settled into a balance. (eg.. in a random area that happens to between the Sun and the Earth).
Some recent thoughts are related to that idea. The aether medium can be considered like a string. The tension of the 'string' can be determined by the local star and its surrounding bodies. Each star system can be modeled as a different string tension which would affect the vibrational frequency, and therefore the radiation frequencies. This might explain why the atmosphere is needed to convert the em radiation back to the visible wavelengths. Another comparison that might yield some useful theories, is the density of the Aether. That might help to explain Gravity. If matter replaced Aether, and pushed it outward. This area of higher density would decrease with the distance away from the body. Yes, this is basically the concept of General relativity, but instead of curved spacetime, it's just a more dense Aether. Of course, the key to progress is to understand the medium.

The elite don't want scientific progress, for the masses at least. If humans really figured out how the universe worked, they'd probably find ways to be more energy independent, thus destroying their dependence on the controllers of society.
Gopi

Unread post by Gopi »

Hey guys... how valid or invalid does this video look to you?

http://elsewhere.nine.com.au/2017/04/24 ... ight-stars
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

In all our years of flying and high quality videography, no one seems to have had the idea to do something like that before?...hmmm...I wonder why?
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Gopi » July 26th, 2017, 4:04 pm wrote:Hey guys... how valid or invalid does this video look to you?
http://elsewhere.nine.com.au/2017/04/24 ... ight-stars
I´m not qualified to examine the authenticity of the video, but to me it looks like a picture of the firmament superimposed on an animation. Also, during the first time-lapse minute (several hours of flight) I don´t see the firmament rotating much in any direction.
An amazing video, filmed from the flight deck of a commercial long-haul flight, has captured a view of the night sky not usually seen by slumbering passengers.
Ok, so passengers are too sleepy to bother to look out the window and see the Milky Way and scores of shooting stars. Or maybe it´s only visible from special high-altitude long-haul planes :rolleyes:
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

I agree with Flabbergasted, if the airplane is moving southwards, the firmament should be moving upwards. This is a joke.
molodyets

When I first watched the video submitted by Gobi, I just assumed the plane was flying too low because they are in and under the clouds. That's before the blue sky disappears (in the day) and turns black. After reading everyone's critical analysis, I agree about how ridiculous it looks. IDK, at first, maybe I was lulled by the beautiful music...

They didn't do a very good job putting the sky and horizon in sync. Many times, the sky is rotating, but the horizon is not.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Maybe one day a person with a window seat on a long haul flight will look out the window and double check for stars and also check for the Moon. It seems they all go to sleep though.