Engineering disease

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
Peter

Re: Engineering 'disease'

Unread post by Peter »

Agraposo I notice one of your books is Hereward Carrington's of 1908. Check out my link to Shelton's fasting book above. He wrote it in the 30s, updating it in the 70s. He quotes Carrington's book a lot, sometimes to concur but equally or more often to disagree.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Post by agraposo » December 9th, 2017, 6:06 am
Kham » 04 Dec 2017, 07:48 wrote:
Dr. Morse Herbal Clinic website
https://www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com/pages/clinics
That guy is a quack, see for example the remedy for lung diseases:
https://www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.co ... 1128965404

By the way, another health guru wearing glasses :)
Those herbs that you linked to are not for lung disease. You made up your conclusion of their purpose just like modern medicine has made up the idea of diseases. Dr. Morse has discovered a whole new paradigm in which given the right conditions the body can heal itself. Those herbs are for lung support of dozens of lung ailments including seemingly genetic weaknesses as well as total body support, but only are effective when combined with an 80% fruit diet. Time honored herbs have been used throughout human history for healing and if it were not for modern medicine or allopathy, doctors would still be using herbs today, as they did up to the early 1900's, before the Rockefeller initiated and supported medical industrial complex shifted into high gear. I happen to come across a doctors medical bag from 1920 and it was full of herbal tinctures for patients, bottles clearly labeled for contents. Standard practice at the time. The only quacks were the doctors who did not use herbs but instead mystery potions with mystery contents. Having friends from all over the globe I can confidently say that herbs are a huge part of the healing network of cultures all over the world today, right now. For example, there is an herb market in Jerusalem, http://en.machne.co.il/category/himalaya where people bring lists of herbs to purchase and use in desired dosages as recommended by their local doctors for healing.

The term quack infers trickery of some sort. After a year of study on this new health paradigm as well as Dr. Morse's operation, before I ever typed a single word here at Clues Forum on the subject, I have yet to find any trickery or deception. Instead what I have found is a group of individual, as well as an entire network of healers, dedicated to alleviating the suffering of others.

In over 40 years of having an office in Florida with hundreds of thousands of patients Dr. Morse has found that on average his patients remove their dis-eases about 3 times faster when a diet high in fruit is combined with targeted herbs. Dr. Morse's clinic has case study after case study to prove this unprecedented rate of healing and several of those case studies have been entered into court records as evidence which judges have found compelling enough to dismiss case after case against Dr. Morses and his clinic as initiated by government officials.

Dear agroposo, how many case studies of healing do you require to show a healing modality is successful and therefore has merit?
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Kham look into all the links regarding othopagy or natural hygiene. The movement stunted itself, and still does, with veganism but it's got some sound ideas. (The rabid vegans who stunted it would have been an ideal plant/provocateur against a movement that shuns the big money modern medicine and drugs - who knows).

The insistance to give motivation/life to inanimate things created the idea of evil spirits that make us sick. As it was believed they come from outside then they need outside magic to defeat them ie good spirits and powerful magic potions - herbs - pharmaceuticals. But, through a tough evolution, the body has what it needs to recover if only left alone. It doesn't need foreign poisons like herbs.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Peter,

The evidence on herbs assisting in the healing of human and animal ailments is too overwhelming to overlook as mentioned in my previous post. Soon Dr. Morses website will have a case study page so you can read them for yourself.

Your idea of evil spirits and herbs is an interesting one. Not at all what I see today from the dozens of modern, reading cultures I have experience with who use herbs for healing. What I have witnessed from people who use herbs in Malaysia, Bangladesh, India, Hunan province in China, many Arabian countries, and many more is that these people speak quite eligently about which body systems for which specific herbs are good and help heal. In fact just had a conversation tonight with a woman from Morocco, who speaks 4 languages, about sage, good for reproductive health, chamomile and anise, good for the digestive system and argan oil, aids in treatment of skin problems.

Question on the fat burning issue:
1) Where are the fats stored in the human body that you say the body burns best
2) Where do these fats come from in the first place?
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Peter,

First one has to ask is vegetarianism a grassroots movement or one supplied to us.

I believe veganism/vegetarianism as is approached by the media is a psyop with many objectives:
- To keep people sick on account of lack of understanding of how the body really works. Long term veganism seems rare. Without fruit sugars the ill body will have a hard time healing itself.
- To create a market to get people to purchase manufactured foods without meat or dairy, yet purchase fake meats. From what I am learning, many people are really just looking for their healing.
- To guilt people who eat what’s been given them, a sort of food based strategy of tension.

Edit: double posted so I added these thoughts instead.
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

patrix » 10 Dec 2017, 08:10 wrote:
agraposo » December 9th, 2017, 1:57 pm wrote: Is this guy somewhat stressed in the conference? He doesn't breathe normally. Maybe because he is speaking nonsense?
he's a mouth breather...
If your idol researcher is constitutionally impaired, he shoud seek immediate medical attention.
we have geniuses like you that obviously don't know anything about medicine
As medicine is a scam, I consider that as a compliment :)
Last edited by agraposo on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agraposo

Peter » 10 Dec 2017, 09:22 wrote: Long term fasts do have an amazing record of clearing up many chronic complaints but I've not seen much about sight. Shelton said he had experienced sight recovery in some of his patients but I'll read those two books you linked to.
In the introduction of "The Science and Fine Art of Fasting", Shelton says:
Sight, taste, hearing, smell and touch are all acutened. Hearing and smell often become so acute that the faster is annoyed by noises and odors that are ordinarily unheard and unsmelled by him. Blindness, catarrhal deafness, sensory paralysis and loss of the senses of taste and smell have all been known to yield to the kindly influences of the fast.
And later, in the "Special Senses" section:
People who have worn glasses for years and who could not read without them are frequently enabled by a fast to discard their glasses and find their sight to be as good as ever. The eyes also become clear and bright.
In my personal case, I experienced an incredible clear sight after only a few days of fasting.
agraposo

Peter » 10 Dec 2017, 09:49 wrote:Agraposo I notice one of your books is Hereward Carrington's of 1908. Check out my link to Shelton's fasting book above. He wrote it in the 30s, updating it in the 70s. He quotes Carrington's book a lot, sometimes to concur but equally or more often to disagree.
You haven't put any link to Shelton's fasting book. I suppose you're speaking of the book I have mentioned.

To quote at some length, this is what Shelton says about Carrington's book:
Mr. Carrington's book is one of the best books on the subject which has yet appeared, but it is by no means complete or even up-to-date, having been published in 1908.
The chief fault I find with Mr. Carrington's monumental work on fasting is the fact that he strongly urges forcing measures -enemas, sweatings, excessive water-drinking, exercise, hydrotherapy, etc.
Macfadden, Carrington and others, record numerous examples of increase of both mental and physical strength during the fast. Everyone who has had experience with fasting has seen similar results. Mr. Carrington used the phenomenon of the increase of energy during a fast as a basis of criticism of the reigning theory of science that energy is derived from food. He also employed it as a basis of interpretation of life. The very title of his book, Vitality, Fasting and Nutrition, is significant.
I also quote from Carrington's book preface:
I admit that my position is at first sight revolutionary, to the extent, even, of being absurd; that, in attempting to overthrow the doctrine that we derive our strength and energy from the food we eat, I am attacking one of the fundamental postulates of science -and even, at first sight, attempting to overthrow the Law of Conservation itself. I have one, and only one, reply to all such critics: Read the facts and arguments advanced in the book, and when this has been done, I shall be only too glad to hear any criticism or fair-spirited attack that may be leveled, either at the book or at myself, as its author.
agraposo

Kham » 10 Dec 2017, 09:49 wrote:Dear agroposo, how many case studies of healing do you require to show a healing modality is successful and therefore has merit?
I will state briefly my view of the healing subject: let the body alone. But everybody is free to spend $15 in a concoction labeled as "lung tonic" :)
agraposo

A question for patrix: do I need to vaccinate to protect myself against the flu this winter?

Now that patrix has exposed me as an ignorant of medicine, I would like to know if his profound knowledge on cancer and heart disease could help me and help others. Specifically I would like to know if the butter and cream diet he recommends will free me from the flu this winter, or if I have to be vaccinated.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

CASE STUDIES AND TESTIMONIALS FROM FRUIT EATERS

Are people really healing themselves from their dis-eases on a diet of fruit? Read the testimonials yourself and decide.

The following link provides, up to this date and more are being added weekly, over 60 case studies and testimonials on how people have healed and regenerated from all sorts of ailments. https://grapegate.com/testimonials/

Grapegate.com started up by concerned individuals after yootoob removed over 300 of Dr. Morse’s videos and has become a great resource for other health and healing related subject centered around healing by eating mostly fruit. The testimonial page is one of those cool resources.

It is my hope that the reader is beginning to see the enormity of what Dr. Morse has started. Not just an idea or a video here and there but a giant body of work entailing, now that the internet is up and running, millions of people who have found their healing. That’s hundreds of thousands of people from Dr. Morse’s clinic alone, then the hundred of healers that have been trained by Dr. Morse and their patients and also the yootoob viewers like myself who are the do-it-yourselfers. In my own efforts to heal my kidneys I have unexpectedly eliminated the following ailments: arthritis, IBS, psoriasis of 30 years, bladder infections, and tinnitus. And yes, I purchased and consumed Dr. Morse’s herbal kits. Worth every damn penny to me. The money spent is just a drop in the bucket compared to what I have spent while under allopathic care with zero healing.

WHY HERBS
What is the reason Dr. Morse recommends herbs in the first place? The benefit of having a naturopathic clinic for over 40 years is getting to see long term how patient respond with and without herbs. The results have been consistent. Patients heal 3 times faster with targeted herbs while on a high fruit diet.

This is one more subject, targeted herbs, that Dr. Morse’s clinic and many others are showing has merit in the aid of healing and regenerating tissue. The time tested practice of herbology helps heal those body parts that cultural practices also claim. For example, comfrey or bone knit aids in healing broken bones. Black walnut is an interesting aid. It’s foul taste is proportional to its ability to rid the body of parasites.

Speaking of parasites of the intestinal variety, it has been Dr. Morse’s experience that 20% of all his patients have a variety parasites that appear to give people severe cravings of starch and meat, making it really hard to stick to a proper diet for healing. That’s why the very first herbs that are recommended target those parasites. After those parasites are eliminated people have a much easier time sticking with a high fruit diet. I found it fascinating that the needs of the parasites became the desires of the humans that hosted them.
Last edited by Kham on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Kham to answer your two questions:
1 During long term fasting the body burns up fats from tissue it marks as alien first eg tumour cells, warts, then excess deposits in organs eg fatty liver, then normal stored fat;
2 I presume fat is laid down from excess from either of the two energy sources ie fat or sugar. Insulin converts excess blood sugar to fat deposits.

Herbs will have recorded success in the same way drugs have – from the placebo effect. This is psychologically powerful. The doctor gives the herbs or pills and says take these and get some rest. Most patients will recover, mainly from the rest and secondly from misguided faith – mind effects matter for sure within our own body. Better though for them to have faith in reality ie that they need rest and to let the body alone for a while, normally just a day or two.

Agraposo thanks for all of that, I look forward to reading Carrington’s book. Sorry about the Shelton link, I posted quite a few and I assumed that one too. For anyone interested:

The following are two seminal works on fasting from last century. Both authors fasted thousands of people in their lives. Shelton’s:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/164176514/Th ... helton-pdf

Sinclair’s book is much shorter:
http://apache2.pum.edu.pl/~fasting/upton.pdf

I did post two links to talks by current day heads of fasting centers above. They’re well worth watching. I recently did a 6 day fast, will try a longer one soon, but won’t force myself.

You can’t blame anyone for mouth breathing. Most of us in the west don’t have the wide faces of our ancestors and therefore have to do it. Weston_Price_-_Nutrition and Physical Degeneration.pdf is another worthwhile download. He went around the world in the 30s to tribes untainted by the modern diet. One such people was a Swiss village high in a mountain valley. He remarked how healthy they were until a road was built to them and they started using imported sugar, white flour products and preserved fruits (packed with sugar). All groups that he returned to who had started consuming these things eg those Swiss, Eskimos etc had much less healthy offspring, including having narrower faces, too narrow for nose breathing, and lots of dental decay. Whether the facial narrowing was from the sugar or lack of some nutrients that had been crowded out of the new diet he wasn’t sure. He recorded things meticulously and his book has a lot of photos of “before and after”.
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

I see, so Morse thinks we all have parasites telling us to eat meat and Morse, in all his wisdom, has some magic herbs to make them to away.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Peter,

In a portion of the 20% of people who have parasites, yes, parasites appear to enhance or dictate desires for certain foods.

These experiences not only come from Dr. Morse but also from hundreds of healers and their patients who are also experiencing the results of having parasites. Like I mentioned in the post above, the body of work is growing to enormous proportions that support the claims I have posted in this thread here.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Peter,

Black walnut is magical in its ability to rid the body of parasites with no harm to the host. It is also time tested. Placebo effect is not applicable to parasites as one finds them dead in ones stool.

Dr. Morse has tried many combinations of herbs in over 40 years of practice keeping track of longitudinal success. Although the placebo effect may play a part, the differences in healing with specific herbs as tracked over time with many patients point very specifically to combinations of herbs in successes and failures in the total body of work.