Vetting Shills and Trolls: Classic Examples

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Anyhoo
Banned

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Unread post by Anyhoo »

Kham » February 28th, 2018, 6:34 am wrote:Anyhoo,

Have you considered that the media hoaxery surrounding 9/11 is just business as usual for corporations whose speciality is managing people and land, a.k.a. governments? And that lying to the people by inventing scenarios to control the population and manipulate property ownership is just a tool that all governments use?

In the very old tale ‘The Epic of Gilgamesh’ the character Utnapishtim needed help from the city dwellers to build his ark. He asked God how do I get them to help me when I have nothing to give them in return. God replied “Lie to them, tell them you will provide them with a great feast once the ark is built.” It works and the city people build the great ark, then all get washed away and die in the flood.

After reading the ‘Epic of Gilgamesh’ years ago I always felt as if it were an educational tale meant for rulers, not the common man, as it is a hero’s journey of a king, highlighting his successes and failures.

Why would any other government expose such a valuable tool such as lying when they themselves also use that tool? It seems more and more plausible the more I study media fakery that this is the case as the collusion surrounding 9/11 is massive and includes not only other governments but multinational corporations, wealthy families, etc.

The great beast that is the military media complex is too large and has many failsafes to protect itself from attackers. It’s only real power comes when we engage with it and give it our attention. Imho the best we can do is to disengage from it as best we can.

Where Do We Go From Here you ask? The thread titled ‘Getting the Word Out’ started by Hoi Polloi is where we go from here. Now that we can demonstrate lying is a tool used against us we can spread the word out in many different ways directing people to Clues Forum to educate them on HOW lying is used against us giving people a reason to disengage from the disingenuous military media complex.
What exactly do you mean by disengagement? Are you saying that beyond trying to inform others of the truth, we should just ignore the lying Machine in our midst? I hope you not suggesting that. And How do we disengage? I am not understanding what you are saying, so please spell it out. If you mean don't watch the MSM, I already don't do that.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Anyhoo » February 27th, 2018, 11:41 pm wrote:I am a new member of this forum, and after reading through much of the forum, I would like to suggest adding another section called something like "Where Do we Go From Here?", which would contain threads that go beyond 9-11 and discuss the ramifications/implications of the 9-11 Hoax on American society and also discuss the true source of the 9-11 hoax. Simon Shack has proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that 9-11 was a media hoax for anyone honest who pays attention to his message. Beyond using 9-11 as a tool or mechanism to wake other people up, I don't think it is useful for everyone to just keep talking about 9-11 and never to go the next logical step: Clearly identifying the perpetrators and making an attempt to unplug the Matrix. As an example of one subject that might be discussed in this section, has anyone considered this fact: That by willingly participating in a media fraud and basing its foreign policy on that media fraud, the U.S. Federal Government completely destroyed any legitimacy it may have had as an authentic, honest government? The ramifications of this are enormous on all levels. Are you also aware that the U.S. Federal Government that willingly participated in a media hoax is capable of being blackmailed by any foreign country, for example Russia, that has documented proof of the fraud via its intelligence assets? These are examples of very important topics that go beyond the 9-11 event to the very heart of the deception behind 9-11, fully discussing it and describing it as accurately as possible. We have an opportunity here, a great opportunity to expose the truth of 9-11 in such a way that it has never been exposed before. It is in our power, if we organize, to unplug the Matrix concerning 9-11 and let the whole world know that 9-11 is a lie. What will this exposure do to the United States of America as we know it today? It will destroy it. Are we ready to go that far or do we try to bring it down "gently"? I hope everyone appreciates me getting real, because after learning about this, all I want to do is expose the lie and bring the system down. Surely I am not the only one.
If I might add, understanding "kill bill" or 9/11, requires a different mindset. You will have to discard shite like America's Traditional Enemies, [in my worst US TV reporter accent]. The Matrix, bullshit, The Fed Government, even "The United State of America" itself. Consider yourself thoroughly brain-washed! Have you noticed how many non-Americans it has taken to waken you clowns up!!

Take Russia, America's partners in the Cold War, Space Race and Nuclear Proliferation garbage. Then there's the Kursk, the Moscow Theatre Hoax, the Apartment Block bombings etc etc. Oh yes, they are right up there. Let's Blackmail the USA. Horseshit.

Whether it's a Criminal Bank or Criminal Corporation or simply a single Criminal in a shed somewhere, that's pulling the global strings, I don't know. But I'm sure it's there, and has been there for a very long time!

Since kill bill I have discarded every piece of history I may have learned, it's all a lie! And I'm proud to say, I have not switched on a TV set since!! So fuck you FOX/CNN/SKY/BBC/RTE :lol:

Tut tut! Where are my manners? Welcome to the forum by the way! You enjoyed your tenure at Let's Troll?
Anyhoo
Banned

Unread post by Anyhoo »

Brianv, I am sure I read a line in your post that went something like this before you deleted it: It took a foreigner to wake you American idiots up. I am not offended by this statement. In fact, it is 100% accurate. The vast majority of people within the U.S. are too invested in the lie to ever describe 9-11 accurately, that is assuming they know it. The most accurate and eye opening studies of 9-11 I have read have been from people outside the U.S. Simon Shack is one example of such a person. Another person from Australia (I cannot think of his name at the moment) is another. But, are we idiots for having been deceived so completely by practically everyone, from the Government to the Main Stream Media to NIST to the 9-11 Truth Movement, etc. etc. etc. We are not idiots. We are simply deceived, and nobody can be blamed for being deceived when all you have heard for your entire life are lies. This American is no longer deceived and has been woken up from his slumber after many years. I am seeing all this for the first time, and what an amazing sight it is. We who are aware of this have grasped a truth that most Americans are unable to conceive of, because to understand this one practically has to abandon their entire world view and reject much of what they thought they knew. Few people are in a position in their lives to do that. Fortunately, I am.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Anyhoo » February 28th, 2018, 6:13 pm wrote:Brianv, I am sure I read a line in your post that went something like this before you deleted it: It took a foreigner to wake you American idiots up. I am not offended by this statement. In fact, it is 100% accurate. The vast majority of people within the U.S. are too invested in the lie to ever describe 9-11 accurately, that is assuming they know it. The most accurate and eye opening studies of 9-11 I have read have been from people outside the U.S. Simon Shack is one example of such a person. Another person from Australia (I cannot think of his name at the moment) is another. But, are we idiots for having been deceived so completely by practically everyone, from the Government to the Main Stream Media to NIST to the 9-11 Truth Movement, etc. etc. etc. We are not idiots. We are simply deceived, and nobody can be blamed for being deceived when all you have heard for your entire life are lies. This American is no longer deceived and has been woken up from his slumber after many years. I am seeing all this for the first time, and what an amazing sight it is. We who are aware of this have grasped a truth that most Americans are unable to conceive of, because to understand this one practically has to abandon their entire world view and reject much of what they thought they knew. Few people are in a position in their lives to do that. Fortunately, I am.
You read a comment I made before I deleted it? Where exactly was that? Who was I talking about? Me?

It bloody did too, but I certainly do not take the credit for wakening anyone up, well maybe that one bloke in the pub...

I may have contributed to a few sleepless nights. http://letsrollforums.com//ssa-and-publ ... t=ssa+ssdi <_<
Anyhoo
Banned

Re: PHIL JAYHAN - still roaming about

Unread post by Anyhoo »

I am a bit confused about Phil Jayhan. I have seen many people refer to him as a disinformation agent, and he may be, but reading some of his posts (I admit I have only read a small number of his posts) he appears to be perfectly reasonable and willing to accept that the entire 9-11 event was a hoax. He appears open to the possibility of it, and that does not appear like a disinfo agent to me. I think a real disinfo agent would do everything in their power never to be open to even the possibility of a hoax and would try to point people away from that. Maybe Phil Jayhan does not actually know what the truth is but he is willing to explore every area to find it. That is just my impression of Phil Jayhan from my limited exposure to his posts. I could be wrong about him, but if he is a disinfo agent, he is a very unusual one, to say the least.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Quite a long introduction, but not much about yourself. If you don´t mind sharing, I´d like to know about your work experience, age, sex, birth place, language skills, choice of handle and special interests.
Penelope

Re: PHIL JAYHAN - still roaming about

Unread post by Penelope »

Hi, Anyhoo. Often disinfo people pursue a "limited hangout" technique. They get your confidence by saying things you know to be true, then sneak in falsehoods. If you pick up a falsehood & it's later debunked your credibility is damaged. Or you can be misled because your guard is down.

Sometimes this backfires with the general public, as when a person who didn't doubt 9-11 is persuaded to doubt it by an effort which intends to debunk it.

However, I don't mean this to apply to this "Phil" person, as I know nothing about the issue, or him.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Anyhoo,

Please do your fellow members and readers a favor, and format your long answers into short, easy-to-read paragraphs.

Thank you.
Anyhoo
Banned

Unread post by Anyhoo »

brianv » February 28th, 2018, 7:35 pm wrote:I mean after all, Donald Trump is now the President of the USA. What does that tell you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

I'd still like to know about that comment I'm supposed to have deleted!
First, let me apologize if I was incorrect in thinking I saw that in your post. I did not mean to accuse you of saying something you didn't. But if you had said it, it would be accurate. It did take a foreigner to wake me up, because nobody in America is really telling this story. Well, actually some are, but not as clearly as Simon Shack has described it. For example, LetsRollForums, which you call LetsTroll, actually does, upon further reading, does kind of agree that 9-11 was a media hoax, and they discuss fake victims, etc. just like this site does, although not everyone posting there is someone I would trust. I still don't know what I am supposed to do with this. I looked at the recent School shooting in Florida in the USA and, sure enough, that is another case of a Drill made Real, with fake witnesses and both the MSM and police and government officials treating fake news as real. So they are still doing this news fakery to this very month (Feb 2018). From reading various comments on YouTube, it appears a lot of people are starting to be become cognizant of the fact that this school shooting is not genuine. I think people are starting to wake up. I hope so. I am doing my best to help with that. If enough people become aware and awake to this, I think a critical mass will eventually be reached where the legitimacy of both the American MSM and the American Government will be called into serious question, and when people lose faith in both the media and the government, that is when a Revolution could happen. I believe a Revolution must happen in the U.S. to overthrow the corrupt government and replace it with an honest one. There is no way to peacefully reform a corrupt government from within.
Anyhoo
Banned

Unread post by Anyhoo »

Flabbergasted » February 28th, 2018, 8:07 pm wrote:Quite a long introduction, but not much about yourself. If you don´t mind sharing, I´d like to know about your work experience, age, sex, birth place, language skills, choice of handle and special interests.
I prefer to keep some information about myself private. I have shared the information about myself relevant to my experiences concerning 9-11 and my discovery that we are being openly lied to and manipulated by both the main stream media and the Government on all levels. I notice after joining that this entire forum is pretty dead. Few come here. I know 9-11 happened a long time ago but in light of the importance of the information this forum contains and my perception that most people in the U.S. still believe the official 9-11 story, I think it is really unfortunate. I don't quite understand why I am in such an apparent small minority in the U.S., because to me there is nothing more important than the truth and getting the truth out to everyone about this. I want to tell everyone.
HonestlyNow

Anyhoo » March 1st, 2018, 10:22 am wrote:. . . overthrow the corrupt government and replace it with an honest one.
Seeing as the "govern-ment" (control-mind, or mind control) has nothing better to do than to tell (force) people what to do or not do and to steal the fruits of our own labor, why would you want any government at all? How does the initiation of force make for an honest group of people, whether they call themselves a government, or go by some other name?
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

HonestlyNow » 01 Mar 2018, 15:20 wrote:*
Anyhoo,

Please do your fellow members and readers a favor, and format your long answers into short, easy-to-read paragraphs.

Thank you.
If you could follow HonestlyNow's request it would be appreciated.
Anyhoo
Banned

Unread post by Anyhoo »

pov603 » March 2nd, 2018, 9:38 am wrote:
HonestlyNow » 01 Mar 2018, 15:20 wrote:*
Anyhoo,

Thank you.
If you could follow HonestlyNow's request it would be appreciated.
You have to be kidding me, right? I am posting on a dead web site exposing information that most people don't know of great importance for the entire world, and this is what you are worried about? The way that I write my posts? I came here looking for the truth. Where is truth? Who cares about truth? Truth is not important. The way you write your posts into neat little paragraphs is important. How sad.
HonestlyNow

Anyhoo » March 2nd, 2018, 11:36 am wrote: You have to be kidding me, right? I am posting on a dead web site exposing information that most people don't know of great importance for the entire world, and this is what you are worried about? The way that I write my posts? I came here looking for the truth. Where is truth? Who cares about truth? Truth is not important. The way you write your posts into neat little paragraphs is important. How sad.
Yes, the way that you write and format your posts reflects the quality and conscientiousness of this site overall.

From search page:
Write short paragraphs. Write short paragraphs and cover one topic per paragraph. Long paragraphs discourage users from even trying to understand your material. Short paragraphs are easier to read and understand. Writing experts recommend paragraphs of no more than 150 words in three to eight sentences.
Your introduction near the top of this page (page 162), contained 608 words, according to WordCounter.net.

You might also want to check out the REQUIRED: Guidelines for the good forum member page.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

WhyiseveryonegettingonAnyhoo'scaseaboutthepunctuation?thisisbecomingintolerable,Iamgoingtofindawebsitethatdoesntstooptothesegrammarnazirequirements...