The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Manic

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Manic »

I live in England. Currently Solihull. Many stores are limiting customers to 2 or 3 at a time. Except for an off license, they don't give a damn. No masks, no gloves, no screens, no limiting customers. I, and the owner and employee are perfectly fine. We are NOT dying. Not even coughing. That shop owner does not care for the scaremongering and neither do I.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò was the apostolic nuncio to the United States from 2011 to 2016. He is the highest-ranking (and nearly the only) prelate who has publicly blown the whistle on the mafia running the Vatican and the Church in the US. In a series of open letters from 2018 he denounced the network of embezzlement and homosexual lifestyle which has siphoned the Church's resources and dwindled attendance over several decades (for example, in the US over 4 billion dollars have been paid out in court settlements due to sexual abuse).

The reason I mention it in this thread is that Viganò recently released another statement (co-signed by Cdl. Gerhard Müller, Cdl. Joseph Zen, Bp. Athanasius Schneider, Bp. Robert Mutsaerts, Bp. Joseph Strickland and Bp. René Henry Gracida) about the plandemic circus which must have globalist Bergoglio and the whole St. Gallen mafia foaming at the mouth.

Below are some relevant excerpts:
The facts have shown that, under the pretext of the Covid-19 epidemic, the inalienable rights of citizens have in many cases been violated...

Public health must not and cannot become an alibi for infringing on the rights of millions of people around the world...

...there are powers interested in creating panic among the world’s population with the sole aim of permanently imposing unacceptable forms of restriction on freedoms, of controlling people and of tracking their movements.

The imposition of these illiberal measures is a disturbing prelude to the realization of a World Government beyond all control....

These forms of social engineering must be stopped...

The criminalization of personal and social relationships must likewise be judged as an unacceptable part of the plan of those who advocate isolating individuals in order to better manipulate and control them...

It is unreasonable to penalize those remedies that have proved to be effective, and are often inexpensive, just because one wishes to give priority to treatments or vaccines that are not as good, but which guarantee pharmaceutical companies far greater profits, and exacerbate public health expenditures...

We also ask government leaders to ensure that forms of control over people, whether through tracking systems or any other form of location-finding, are rigorously avoided. The fight against Covid-19, however serious, must not be the pretext for supporting the hidden intentions of supranational bodies that have very strong commercial and political interests in this plan. In particular, citizens must be given the opportunity to refuse these restrictions on personal freedom, without any penalty whatsoever being imposed on those who do not wish to use vaccines, contact tracking or any other similar tool. Let us also consider the blatant contradiction of those who pursue policies of drastic population control and at the same time present themselves as the savior of humanity, without any political or social legitimacy. Finally, the political responsibility of those who represent the people can in no way be left to “experts” who can indeed claim a kind of immunity from prosecution, which is disturbing to say the least.

Let us not be intimidated or frightened by those who would have us believe that we are a minority: Good is much more widespread and powerful than the world would have us believe...

Let us not allow centuries of Christian civilization to be erased under the pretext of a virus, and an odious technological tyranny to be established in which nameless and faceless people can decide the fate of the world by confining us to a virtual reality...
Petrov86

Unread post by Petrov86 »

Harry Vox predicted what is happeining now. It is amazing how right he is, and we're not done yet with the liberty loss.. . ..

https://youtu.be/a1KKo_lPJxA

Harry Vox website: http://www.voxnews.com
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

slowanon wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 4:19 am Now apparently there's been a bill introduced with the number 6666?
"H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act"
https://web.archive.org/web/20200508214 ... /6666/text

Why this funny number? Who does the numbering? They almost couldn't have picked a better one for conspiracy candy.
https://www.infowars.com/hr6666-the-bill-of-the-beast/

If want to push it, flip (the) 116 (th congress) to 911.
Just reposting this as it got swept away in the recent cleanup by the admins.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

The "unmasking" of BEPPE GRILLO

For those who may not know Italy's most (in)famous stand-up-comedian-turned-politician, Beppe Grillo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beppe_Grillo

https://www.dire.it/17-12-2019/403533-g ... sbagliano/

As Beppe Grillo arrived at an important parliamentary reunion on December 17, 2019 (long before the "COVID pandemic" broke out), the awaiting crowd of journalists asked him :

-"Why the mask? Why are you wearing this mask?"

Beppe Grillo replied:

”La mascherina è per proteggermi da voi giornalisti, dai vostri virus. Con quei microfoni siete pieni di batteri”.
"The mask is to protect me from you journalists, from your viruses. With all these microphones you are full of bacteria."

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncgGlpqQbQE

What a silly world we live in... :mellow:

And for our Italian readers, check out this old video (December 5, 2018) by the monstrous Beppe Grillo clown - on his own Youtube channel:

"ASPETTANDO GODOT": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUpBuGiMITg
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

datspot wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:41 pm Just reposting this as it was removed in the last 24 hours for some reason.

The H.R.748 - CARES Act, which according to the bill, "responds to the COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) outbreak and its impact on the economy, public health..." Was signed into law on 27th of March by President Trump.

What disturbs me about this is that it was introduced on the 24th of January 2019.

Can anyone shed light on the fact that this bill was introduced almost a year before the virus?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-con ... e-bill/748
Dear datspot,

I posted the following about this earlier, which may be viewed here,
I’ve reviewed the Bill referenced in the above posts, and it's definitely not any kind of “smoking gun” evidence. Spending bills are routinely advanced as “continuing resolutions” these days, and the titles are subject to change—which isn’t always so readily clear.

In this instance, there were a total of 15 amendments to it, and they were all submitted between March 22 and March 25, 2020.

The title of the Bill referencing “Coronavirus” wasn’t included unit it was passed by the Senate on March 25, 2020. The House Bill was entitled “Middle Class Health Benefits Tax Repeal Act of 2019.”
Seneca

Unread post by Seneca »

I don't know if this video has been posted here.

It is weird. The man is saying they are modifying viruses like flu and spread it in Afghanistan in order to block a gene that makes people religious. Also strange that he sometimes uses the word "Virus" and other times "Vaccine" as if he is talking about the same thing.
3:20: "the present plan and the tests that we've done so far have used respiratory viruses such as flue or rhino viruses and we believe that that is the satisfactory way to get exposure of the largest part of the population."
I a not saying I believe this is really possible.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVwIFDt99s
Petrov86

In front of camera: mask, when camera stop filming: remove mask. Oups, camera was still filming...

https://twitter.com/Matt_Zawadzki/statu ... uWnQCnrqew
alovas1980

Unread post by alovas1980 »

Some pictures of the so-called Flu/Influenza viruses. They are interestingly very very similar to a coronavirus or to an exosome.

How strange :D :puke:
Peaker

Unread post by Peaker »

Hello All,

Here is an aspect of this circus I have yet to see spoken of. And with this previous post it seems timely. We see the electron microscope images are somewhat vague and then we see what must be a graphic, a larger-than-life image that comes from the imagination. These graphics of Covid virus are everywhere, especially on TV news shows as backgrounds.

Ask yourself if this would be the case if the epedemic was any other disease...really? We would be outraged if a germ or parasite that really was killing thousands or even millions was pasted like wallpaper everywhere we look. It makes no sense that people would put up with what is effectively a taunt, right in their faces, of the cause of their loved-ones death if this really was the case. There is no alternative but to believe that the disease is a fake.

Do we see the tuberculosis spore or the syphillis germ dangling like a marionette from some billboard or poster. Dancing around in the air ready to grab us before we can get away?! No...because you and I wouldn't stand for it, it would be seen as a provocation to us, an insult tp the memory of the dead and dying.

They only get away with this because it isn't real. It's theatre. This is the only plausible explanation for the lack of reaction.
Petrov86

In Sweden, where there was no lockdown, deaths in March by year:

2020: 8510
2019: 7791
2018: 9437
2017: 8248

Numbers talk for themselves...

Source: https://www.scb.se/en/finding-statistic ... onth-2020/
glg

Unread post by glg »

You all know, there's daily media talk about Swedens relaxed policy measures concerning the mythical virus.
Any government short of testing jackfruit positiv for morona is not legitimate in my book, but that aside.
It's kind of difficult to find official swedish data on morona due to language barriers but when I did find it, something seemed to be way off.

How is it, that daily death statistics from the official swedish source does not in any way correspond to a source like worldometers?

The worldometers graph is all over the place for Sweden - for example, 20 deaths on Apr. 13, 114 deaths the following day. Those dates now are a good while ago and worldometers data should at least correspond somewhat to the official swedish data, but they don't, as those swedish numbers are, 85 for the 13th and 91 for the following day.

The official swedish graph shows a typical singular waveform with a peak of 115 deaths on the 15th of April and then slowly leveling out - the peak on the worldometers is the 21. April showing 185 deaths.
The deathcount on both sites is always the same, it's just that the count is spaced very, very differently. (?)

I wish I knew how to incorporate screen shots into these posts - maybe someone will help me out with that - but as it is, to see what I'm talking about, scroll down to DAILY DEATHS on the worldometers and for comparison click on Avlidna/dag in the upper middle graph on the official swedish page:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... ry/sweden/
https://experience.arcgis.com/experienc ... 87457ed9aa
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

Peaker wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:10 am Hello All,

Here is an aspect of this circus I have yet to see spoken of. And with this previous post it seems timely. We see the electron microscope images are somewhat vague and then we see what must be a graphic, a larger-than-life image that comes from the imagination. These graphics of Covid virus are everywhere, especially on TV news shows as backgrounds.

Ask yourself if this would be the case if the epedemic was any other disease...really? We would be outraged if a germ or parasite that really was killing thousands or even millions was pasted like wallpaper everywhere we look. It makes no sense that people would put up with what is effectively a taunt, right in their faces, of the cause of their loved-ones death if this really was the case. There is no alternative but to believe that the disease is a fake.

Do we see the tuberculosis spore or the syphillis germ dangling like a marionette from some billboard or poster. Dancing around in the air ready to grab us before we can get away?! No...because you and I wouldn't stand for it, it would be seen as a provocation to us, an insult tp the memory of the dead and dying.

They only get away with this because it isn't real. It's theatre. This is the only plausible explanation for the lack of reaction.
Reminds me of Christians wearing crosses and Bill Hicks pointing it out.

I had a funny moment today while offering free hugs. One woman exclaimed: "But we have corona virus. It's real!" Interesting choice of vocabulary for such a soundbite. Maybe just a coincidence but you catch my drift.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

sykkelmannen wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 7:29 pm
I had a funny moment today while offering free hugs. One woman exclaimed: "But we have corona virus. It's real!" Interesting choice of vocabulary for such a soundbite. Maybe just a coincidence but you catch my drift.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Petrov86

"Greta Thunberg added to CNN’s expert coronavirus panel". Probably promoted by Soros! Seems like having relevant skills is not a criteria to be part of CNN team!

https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/greta-thu ... h-IDJ-bF1o