THE VACCINATION DECEIT

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
rusty

Re: THE VACCINATION DECEIT

Unread post by rusty »

fbenario wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:49 am
aa5 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:11 amAnother example is the vomiting which is the body expelling these cells which become quite toxic as they are broken down.
I await with baited breath your explanation of how these toxic cells from all around the body end up back in the stomach to be vomited.
I think vomiting and diarrhea is just a way for the body to stop all activities concerning digestion as quickly as possible without keeping any undigested matter in the intestinal tract. This is necessary when the body starts going into "disease" mode as described by aa5.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

rusty wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:07 am
aa5 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:11 amAnother example is the vomiting which is the body expelling these cells which become quite toxic as they are broken down.
I await with baited breath your explanation of how these toxic cells from all around the body end up back in the stomach to be vomited.
I think vomiting and diarrhea is just a way for the body to stop all activities concerning digestion as quickly as possible without keeping any undigested matter in the intestinal tract. This is necessary when the body starts going into "disease" mode as described by aa5.
Your response ignores his words.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

Not sure in honesty . . . it’s like, how does the body push out stuff through heavy duty sweating when you have the flu? We know it’s sweating out crap, but exactly how that works on a biochemical level I don't know. Possibly some of the chemical components of the cells which are broken down, the types that can be pushed out through various stomach secretions are moved out that way. The stomach lining is also constantly being replaced, so it’s another way for the body to push stuff out through that route. Another horrible way I've experienced first hand is when I had a brutal flu . . . the body can run the stomach the other way, with stuff coming up through the intestines.

Yet another way the body gets rid of stuff is by using the skin as a buffer. Then as the skin is constantly being replaced, the outer layers gradually flake off.

But regardless of exactly how the body purges itself, which maybe none of the chemicals from the broken down cellular material is coming through the stomach route, maybe the vomiting is something else . . . autophagy is an area of huge scientific study right now.

Probably the body likes to go on a major purge at certain times of the year, most likely the 'spring cleaning'. This gives the illusion of an infectious disease when people are coming down with the same symptoms around the same time. In the run-up to the sun being warm again and as the plants growing their fruits & seeds, the body is getting ready for a new year of eating and growing and reproducing . . . it’s a good moment in the spring for the body to do a big purge of crap that has built up.

We see these same symptoms in chemotherapy treatments too. Where the chemotherapeutic agents are hitting tons of cells and there is a big die off. The people get brutal 'flu-like' symptoms after each round of chemotherapy.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear aa5,

I have been looking into the notion of autophagy. It seems to me that it is a very complicated way of saying what I have been intoning since the beginning; it is that the body is self-healing.

Allow me to make an observation. Take your average butter, for example (not the fake ones or margarines). It is churned from milk. That milk is what they called 'pasteurised' after Louis Pasteur (an entrepreneur chemist, not a biologist). It is no longer natural milk and is therefore compromised. It does not take long to 'go off', as they say and becomes unusable and certainly not healthy. In contrast, if you buy butter that is unpasteurised (cru in French and available in France but difficult to find elsewhere, I believe) I can leave this upon my counter-top (in a glass dish!) for months and nothing will happen to it. Bread, in France is also made from sun-dried flour and lasts (on the counter top) for weeks without going rancid. The green mould one sees on products is merely the milk attempting to heal itself until it returns to the 'earth', so to speak...Bechamp's 'microzymas', if you will.

The so-called 'science' of autophagy is merely a way of maintaining the notion that the body is made of various types of 'cell', which are regarded as separate entities. They are not, until you remove them from the body (even that would be in doubt), subsequently changing from what we call a living 'living' thing to a 'dead' thing. Self-healing is automatic (as it were) and is only part, as I keep saying, of a continuous process. Removing a bit of tissue and putting it under a microscope (having added any sort of 'fixing' to be able to view it) removes its real meaning and presents us with nothing that was 'real' in the first place (separate from other cells).

For example, if you have a bowl of water, remove a drop with a pipette and place it onto a glass slide and look at it, there is no way you can deduce that the bowl of water is made up of individual drops.

With biological living forms, which are continuous, pulling them apart will never explain anything in real terms.

Parts of the body require (of course) wear out, as it were, that is the process of life forms. They, as part of the whole process, are then dispensed with, usually without let or hindrance and you don't notice.

As if have constantly said before (and I am not claiming special rights of knowledge of any esoteric nature), if our terrain is compromised (lack of sunlight, unsuitable nourishment, for example), including injury and poisonous substances for that particular individual, the body will simply get rid of it as fast as it can by pustules, vomiting, diarrhoea or any other means possible. The fact that a number of people may have similar 'symptoms' is because a general lack of a decent 'diet' (for whatever reasons) and or lack of decent atmospheric circumstances. This is what we call 'dis-ease' (note the hyphen please) and is complicated by various fancy names which make them separate, when in fact (so far as I believe, anyway) they are variations on a theme. In other words, we all react to our environment in different ways determined by how we can (or cannot) maintain our terrain.

None of this is 'rocket' science it is the failure of the K.I.S.S. principle.

The present notion seems to be, so far as health, is concerned at least, only to over-complicate possibly simple continuous processes which we attempt to understand. Anything else is a vested interest; at least in my view.

Be well.
Sharpstuff
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

For the lay person we also need explanations that they can relate to. I think 'viruses' became a way for doctors to give patients an answer as to why the person got so sick, even if the doctors actually have no clue why that person got so sick. People get really upset if doctors just say, we honestly don't know.. medical science in the year 2020 doesn't have an answer as to why you got this sickness or disease state.

Or some of the most advanced scientists in that organ system could try to explain to the patient the ultra complex hypothesis' that have been developed to explain why the disease state builds up in people. Which is usually multi-factorial and in the medical literature scientists write in a more hypothetical sense and usually also include studies that seem to go against their hypothesis while also leaving open the possibility of other as yet unknown factors.

Something I've learned on this forum reading and thinking about the mythology of our society, is the common person views the scientific authorities as 'all knowing'. In fact I think people in all times viewed their priests as knowing 'everything'. And people would be very unsettled and lose confidence in their rulers if they thought there were large areas where we as a society just do not know.

I don't think the people of our country would have accepted the explanation for something as common as the flu as 'we don't know'.

But then that poses another problem, what if you start getting a pretty good idea what it is.. but for centuries you've already told people it is something else. You can't easily tell people that oops we were wrong, because then they will lose confidence in your authority.. they will start to see you as not 'all knowing'.

Your points about modern society probably contribute to disease states over time for many people. Like I started taking vitamin D myself this year, and I did a lot of reading to find out the right amount for me to get into a safe and healthy range, even during the winter or periods when I am indoors almost all of the time.

I imagine in the North of Italy where it gets cold in the mountains during the winter, that many people are inside for months on end during the winter. Its not surprising that after spending 5 months indoors with no sun, and considering how many biological processes vitamin D is involved with, that a lot of people are going to end up sick. Another example of this was for African Americans, their skin is so effective at shielding from the sun, that they need dramatically more time in the sun to get the same vitamin D levels in their body as a European person. One study I read from the Midwest i think it was, the scientists found that 74% of Europeans were vitamin D deficient and 100% of African Americans.

Reading further into that, the estimate was that for a European with his shirt off working in the sun, he can get adequate vitamin D in 15 minutes of exposure. For an African American it takes 3 hours!
sharpstuff

VACCINATION AS A PLACEBO EFFECT

As we are in a war against humanity by the criminally insane and the many machinations of this present Coronavirus ‘crisis’ (I refuse the COVID-19 appellation), we are therefore in the throes of various conflict zones.

Some of those zones include the present experiments using masks (anonymity), lock-downs (keep safe!), social distancing (you can’t trust anyone), fear of the unknown (and unknowable) and other impositions of free travel etc. These, of course, are all threats against life-forms, whatever the reasons.

It is obvious to those of us who have doubts about the experiments of containment, tracking, ‘viruses’, public approval or disapproval of anything which appear to be so contentious that even some of the half asleep are finally retrieving some senses that have laid dormant for too long.

There is public out-cry against the ‘regime/s-to–be-imposed’ which is, hopefully, falling apart but doubts obviously remain.

It is my personal contention that the notion of ‘vaccination’ (which, without any research from various non-mainstream sources, is unknown or unheeded by the general public), and which, despite the contents of such ‘vaccine’, always introduces ‘surgical shock’ from the needle, apart from anything else.

Shock

https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/shock

(Quote);
Definition:
Shock is a medical emergency in which the organs and tissues of the body are not receiving an adequate flow of blood. This deprives the organs and tissues of oxygen (carried in the blood) and allows the build-up of waste products. Shock can result in serious damage or even death. (End quote)

Stabbing e.g. ‘vaccination’, however performed (also implies ‘oral vaccines’) and with what, is always a surgical shock apart from anything else. If, therefore, this particular part of their initial experiment, is falling apart, they can introduce a ‘placebo effect’ in the meantime.

Placebo

Definition from:

https://www.medicinenet.com/placebo_eff ... nition.htm

(Quote): Placebo effect: Also called the placebo response. A remarkable phenomenon in which a placebo -- a fake treatment, an inactive substance like sugar, distilled water, or saline solution -- can sometimes improve a patient's condition simply because the person has the expectation that it will be helpful. Expectation too, plays a potent role in the placebo effect. The more a person believes they are going to benefit from a treatment, the more likely it is that they will experience a benefit. (End quote)

It does not matter, in my view, if everyone is vaccinated (hence no touted mandatory force, yet), the fact that there are sufficient people who accept vaccination believe they are immune from this (fake) ‘virus’, they can tail off the ‘virus’ scam and move onto their next level, possibly invoking the ‘herd immunity’ bovine excrement to cover their tracks, as it were.

Person One: I feel safe now. I’ve been vaccinated!
Person Two: No worries, mate, I haven’t but because you have, you can’t give anything to me!

Also, of course, people who then feel ‘safe’ from the ‘virus’, are possibly more than willing to accept other violations of their humanity (if any).

Whatever the long-term, we must all be diligent in researching and (sticking to the ‘war’ metaphor) attacking all angles and at least being aware of threats, misinformation, disinformation and so forth.

Just a few thoughts…

Be well,

Sharpstuff
sharpstuff

I am posting this video which I had forgotten I possessed, having downloaded it some years ago, for the record.

I watched it again yesterday and I felt readers might/should view at it in toto for at least their learning curve and certainly pertains to the present situation regarding the latest ‘virus’ scare and repercussions for the young, the older and those between.

I am not in agreement with the notion that some/any vaccines are less than dangerous (any injection of foreign material to the body is an assault upon Nature, whatever that is), especially upon the very young and elderly but in this case it is beside the point.

As some will know, I have personally been a 'qualified teacher’ of students with ‘learning’ difficulties and having spent over twenty years in the U.K. and Australia, working in ‘facilities’ for those students. This includes, ‘moderate’ to ‘severe’ (you would probably not want to go there). The video will show you what I mean.

I have never implied or intend to imply that all these ‘learning’ difficulties were the result of vaccination/s but the plethora of such vaccinations imposed upon the public not responsibly informed cannot be excluded from the development of the problems that these children suffer. The fact that facilities for these babies and children have increased dramatically is a testament to something that is not ‘normal’ for growing babies and children. One must ask why?

The video is called ‘Vaxxed’.In my view, at least, it is an indictment against those who wish us harm for whatever their reasons. It is not generally available on the Internet unless you buy it from the site:

Vaxxed.com.

However, as I did manage to get a copy some years ago (as I said), you can download it from:

https://mega.nz/file/6lQmhBJa#Q0Sw_8z6J ... PyKUPvo0Gk

Please note: There are some glitches (stalling) during playback which could be my computer or the video itself. However, it does pick up after a few seconds and will play until the end.

I hope there will be some comments to this post.

Remember the old adage: ‘Look, before you leap!’

Please be well.
From the heart.

Sharpstuff
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

People might wonder why many people died in the past at a young age but relatively few do today.

The change is nutrition. Today high protein content bread & cereals, that are fortified with many micro-nutrients are available to near everyone including children. What happens if kids aren't getting enough protein and critically short on various micro-nutrients - they get sick and eventually die.

With industrial agriculture and industrial scale food manufacturing and oil fueled distribution of food, combined with social assistance, food is available for everyone. In my city there is food banks where you can go and get food and not pay anything, they don't even ask the people who go there for ID or income statements or anything.

Literal poor people have milk, fortified cereal grains, peas & legumes, high protein content fortified bread, practically free cooking oils, etc. And it takes a really big and sustained shortage to make people sick, as the body grabs anything it needs and discards the rest. So for most people, most of what they eat, the protein & micro-nutrients & oils their body doesn't keep.

Food used to be very expensive for people because the whole process from planting, harvesting, refining, baking, distribution was so labor intensive. A great statistic is the median hourly wage in America versus the cost of a standardized loaf of bread. In 1800 it was something like 2 or 3 hours of labor. Now its down to something like 10 minutes.

To give another profound statistic, just since 1900, American crop yield per acre has increased 12 fold. For middle class people and rich people they always could get enough food, but for poor people this change in the cost of food, combined with welfare programs has meant they can get enough food too.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

aa5 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:05 pmThe change is nutrition.
This may be so, but as for why people's average life span was shorter in the past, part of the answer may be in the word average. First of all, families were quite large and many newborns died of what we would now call "avoidable causes", skewing the statistic. Second, the ease with which accidental infections can now be controlled and organ malfunctions (e.g., hernia, cataracts, gallstone, phimosis, birth defects, tracheal stenosis, etc.) can be surgically corrected means that a "silly death" at 45 (skewing the statistic) becomes an "old-age death" at 85. I used the word "accidental" because I have observed that people in so-called primitive rural areas (characterized by lifelong physical work, limited and unvarying diet, no electricity) actually get to be very old ... if they can get past that unfortunate episode of appendicitis at 45.
Altair

Unread post by Altair »

When I was visiting a prehistoric museum, there was a quite interesting graphic showing how the average life span according to archeological findings was significantly higher in the Neolithic than during the Roman Empire.
sharpstuff

I am posting this link regarding the Nuremberg trials for your perusal regarding the use of the (at least) latest vaccinations in case anyone is not aware of them.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/who-cdc-n ... y_/5744609

Be well.
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

I did a modest research on the statistics of "children's" diseases and I'd like to share the findings. Must be old news to all of you, I hope it's not a problem.

Here's a graph showing measles death rate in US:
Note that the y-axis shows a total number of deaths rather than a "per-100.000" ratio

Here's a graph showing whooping cough incidence rate in England and Wales:

Pretty convincing evidence that the vaccines must work, ey? ;)

Here's a graph showing measles death rate in US, stretched to 1912:
Doesn't look too convincing anymore in the perspective of 50 years. Also, note that the y-axis is progressive to make the graph look smooth.

Let's go further back in time, to 1855:
Kindly disregard the optimistic note that the virus had been identified ;) it is useful in that it shows when the vaccination was first applied, roughly.

This graph shows the measles death rate in US, on a linear y-axis:
Compare with the first graph in my post. They don't contradict each other. It's just a matter of presentation.

This graph shows whooping cough death rate in England and Wales:

This ugly graph compacts five different diseases into one graph:

I'm glad I had a look into the vaccines thanks to CF. I never believed for a second in the corona scare from the get-go, but I thought the good old compulsory vaccines for children were a good idea. Not anymore. It's painfully obvious that vaccines are not the culprit that caused the drop in infant mortality over the course of the last century. I'm ashamed I found the idea of injecting a foreign substance into a healthy body - for means of protection from evil viruses that are out to get us - reasonable, scientific or progressive.

Thanks guys, for the impulse.
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

Historic Hansard From the Australian House of Representatives 1915

Note: Before the "Spanish Flu" appeared, soldiers at camps in Australia and elsewhere were beset by many cases of very deadly "cerebral meningitis" - allegedly because of the close mingling of troops at barracks. Soldiers were compelled to vaccinate.

http://historichansard.net/hofreps/1915 ... ebate-24-0 10th September 1915
QUESTION
EXPEDITIONARY FORCES

Mr HIGGS:
CAPRICORNIA, QUEENSLAND

asked the Minister for the Navy, upon notice -

1. Is it the practice of the Defence Department to compel soldiers going to the front to be inoculated with the germs of cow-pox and other diseases as a so-called preventive against small-pox and typhoid fever?
2. Is it not a fact that inoculation or vaccination is not compulsory in the Department of Defence of the United Kingdom?

Mr JENSEN:

– The answers to the honorable member’s questions are -

1. The Department does arrange for vaccination of troops against typhoid and small-pox, and men are not enlisted unless they agree to this being done.
2. It is understood that vaccination and inoculation, although strongly urged, are not compulsory with the English troops. In many cases, however, men are refused enlistment unless they agree to inoculation.

http://historichansard.net/hofreps/1915 ... reps_6_79/ 5th November 1915
QUESTION
SICKNESS AT THE FRONT

Mr FLEMING:

asked the Minister for the Navy, upon notice -

1. Has his attention been directed to the statement reported to have been made by Mr. Asquith that over 87,000 sick soldiers have been received from the Dardanelles?
2. Is he aware that there is a grave suspicion in the minds of many that inoculation for typhoid, &c, has much to do with so large a number being incapacitated.
3. Is he aware that there is also a growing suspicion that the outbreak of meningitis may arise to some extent from the same cause?
4. Will he have a thorough inquiry made into the matter?

Mr HIGGS:
for Mr. Jensen · ALP

– The answers to the honorable member’s questions are as follow: -

1. Yes.
2. No definite figures are to hand, but it is known that mild cases of typhoid and paratyphoid are occurring. It is considered that without inoculation against typhoid a grave situation would have arisen, as the effect of the inoculation is to reduce the number and severity of cases of the disease.
3. and 4. Full inquiries have been made, and it has been found that there is no relation whatever between the inoculation and vaccination of recruits and the occurrence of cerebrospinal meningitis. The majority of cases of cerebro-spinal meningitis have occurred prior to inoculation and vaccination.
The language, (red text), should be very familiar by now.
It is interesting to note that there were some questions being asked by some concerned politicians. I doubt very much that the press of the day were asking similar questions.
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

It is not widely known, but back in 1918 there were vaccines pressed into service in many countries to stem the tide of the "Spanish Flu".
In the case of Australia, it was adopted even before the alleged dreaded flu was allegedly circulating freely in the country, much as the modern version of the vaccine did in 2020 against the COVID.
Obviously this vaccine did really well, because we always are hearing about the successes of the 1918 vaccination program aren't we....

Australian papers proudly described how the "medicine" was made:

https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/arti ... fluenza%22

'The Horsham Times' (Victoria, Australia) Tue 3 Dec 1918
Pneumonic Influenza

GERMS FIGHT GERMS.

MAKING SPECIAL VACCINE.

An interesting account is given in the Herald of Saturday last of the manner in which pneumonic influenza, more generally known as Spanish influenza, is being combated.

HOW THE SERUM WAS OBTAINED

Manufactured at the new Federal Serum Laboratory, Royal Park, from germs found in the lung passages of patients suffering from the complaint, the special vaccination for combating pneumonic influenza has the effect of preventing serious complications, if not the disease itself. The process adopted is one of the wonders of science.

The first step was to send a doctor to Sydney to isolate the strains from the influenza patients who came in the steamer Niagara. Other strains were procured from the quarantine officer in West Australia, and also isolated. Then cultivation began. Pneumonic influenza is a mixed infection, and the strains used in the preparation are influenza, which grow on blood agar, pneumococcus, or glucose broth, streptococcus, and "common cold organisms. Streptococci are taken from septic patients, and grow on a broth prepared from ox heart muscle and pentone, a digested meat. Common cold germs are cultivated on agar, which is a Japanese seaweed preparation. The weed is made soluble, and is placed in a flask, so that it sets in a layer on the side. Blood agar is obtained by mixing horse blood with the solution.

The various germs are then placed on the surface of these preparations and stored in a heated room, with a temperature of 37 degrees blood heat, for 24 hours. One germ will multiply in 20 minutes, so that at the end of the time in storage there are hundreds of thousands of millions of these organisms. The influenza germ is the smallest bacillus scientists have to deal with. Its length is 1-25,000th part of an inch, and it is very delicate.

The next step is the collection of the harvest, which is drawn into separate containers by syphonage. The germs are then killed with tricresol <<<a disinfectant>>>. After having been sterilised, certain fractions of the harvest are taken and diluted with a sterile salt solution, and the special vaccine is ready for bottling, suitable for inoculation...
Do I detect some sarcasm in the article?

Note: viruses were unknown at the time. Influenza was then thought to be caused by the "influenza germ" ie. a bacterium.