9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread postby nonhocapito on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:14 pm

bostonterrierowner wrote:I dont comment anything regarding 9/11

Well this is a very standard answer, common to most of the characters whose names are in one way or the other involved in the plot. They want us to believe that the "no comment" answer is due to being flooded with similar request and having thus to shut down the topic. But in reality, it is a preventive measure. And actually, it is quite telling. Imagine in the news when some politician is involved in some scandal and he says "no comment", rather than having things to say and details to share. Immediately everyone knows he is guilty and has no line of defense ready.

Have you tried alerting some polish newspaper or institution of the upcoming 10th anniversary and the need to honor the families of the victims? Maybe that will turn some rock...
nonhocapito
Administrator

Unread postby brianv on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Having re-read your inital post on Ryszard Szurkowski, I fail to see where you asked him to comment on "911"

That aside, I think we may have missed a vital clue.....

Olympic Games
Road bicycle racing
Olympic Games
Silver 1972 Munich Team Road Race

"The 1972 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XX Olympiad, were an international multi-sport event held in Munich, in what was then West Germany, from August 26 to September 11, 1972."

"The 1972 Summer Olympics were the second Summer Olympics to be held in Germany, after the 1936 Games in Berlin, which had taken place under the Nazi regime. Mindful of the connection, the West German Government were anxious to take the opportunity of the Munich Olympics to present a new, democratic and optimistic Germany to the world, as shown by the Games' official motto, "the Happy Games." The emblem of the Games was a blue solar logo (the "Bright Sun"). The Olympic mascot, the dachshund "Waldi", was the first officially named Olympic mascot. The Games also saw the introduction of the now-universal sports pictograms designed by Otl Aicher. Soon, however, the killings of 11 Israeli athletes by Palestinian gunmen in an event known as the Munich massacre took center stage."

More Detailed Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Summer_Olympics

I know it's wiki but it's an eyeopener!
Black September
Olga Korbut (Her own page does not say if she was born to Jewish parents)
Mark Spitz
Spitz was born to a Jewish Family, they cant say "Jew", ever. How about "was jewish"? No, not even that! Not that I give a fiddlers :P

Looks like it was designed to be a showpiece, American Supremacy, Russian Supremacy, Israeli Victimhood, Bad Arabs...

"The Games also saw the introduction of the now-universal sports pictograms designed by Otl Aicher." Ex ahem anti-Nazi propagandist!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... em.svg.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otl_Aicher ...who shuffled off this mortal coil in a timely fashion on September 1, 1991 thats [911991 or 191991]

Are we looking at another 9/11? Is Mr Ryszard Szurkowski another player?

edit/ Do we have a Ryszard_Szurkowski lookalike 9/11 vicsim perchance? Keep your eyes peeled!
brianv

Unread postby bostonterrierowner on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:13 am

brianv wrote:Having re-read your inital post on Ryszard Szurkowski, I fail to see where you asked him to comment on "911"

Szurkowski the elder has his own bicycle shop in Warsaw so I will go there to try to talk to him about his loss
Meanwhile I sent him an e-mail:

Panie Ryszardzie ,

Piszę małą publikację na temat polskich ofiar 11go Września i zaskoczyło mnie odkrycie , że w tych zamachach stracił Pan syna- Norberta. Czy mógłbym liczyć na poświęcenie mi przez Pana 5 minut czasu na krótką rozmowę o Norbercie. Interesuje mnie jak wyglądała amerykańska odpowiedź na Pańską stratę . Czy odszkodowanie zostało wypłacone bez zbędnej zwłoki i czy pamięć o synu jest w godny sposób czczona za oceanem.

Pozdrawiam i z góry dziękuję za pozytywną odpowiedź

Mr Ryszard

I am writing a small publication on polish 9/11 victims and to my surprise I discovered , that you lost your son during these attrocities - Norbert. May I count on You to sacrifice 5 minutes of your time for a short chat about Norbert? I am interested in how the american reaction to your loss loooked like. Was the compensation paid in full and without unnecessary hesitation and if your son's memory is sufficiently cherished across the ocean?

Thanks in advance for a positive reply

Regarding Szurkowski's look-alike for sure we wont find one among polish vicsims . Like I said before Szurkowski must be connected to polish secret police in some way. Now and before. As a very interesting thing linking communist Poland to Israel and Mossad etc. please check into this:

1 sierpnia 1981 w hotelu doszło do próby zabójstwa Palestyńczyka Abu Dauda (przydomek Mohammeda Oudeh Dauda) podejrzewanego przez Mossad o udział w zamachach w Monachium, który zajmował apartament prezydencki,

It says that in august 1981 ( right before marshall law was implemented in communist Poland in december of the same year) there was attempted homicide by Mossad of Abu Dauda - Black September member. It links nicely with 1972 Munich Olimpic Games.
How on Earth in august 1981 with all this Solidarity craze which resulted in marshall law was it posiible for a Mossad team to sneak into Poland and start shooting in the most upscale Hotel in the country? Victoria Hotel was known as a meeting spot for al kinds of shady figures during communism. Mouse couldnt fart there without SB ( security service ) knowing about it. It can be a proof of soviet block countries cooperating with Israel which in turn can put some light on Szurkowski's involvement in 9/11 myth.

Regards
bostonterrierowner

Unread postby bostonterrierowner on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 am

Abu Dauda was a head of Black September and a mastermind behind Munich massacre. Whether he was a real person -Mistaravim( thanks Warriorhun for your insight ) or just a fake is not important now. His persona links Israel , CIA , KGB etc. together showing fakery of Cold War and all this crap. 1972 Munich was a giant PsyOp used as a catalyst for suppressing palestinian cause and launching "arab terrorist" image through the media. Mike Harari - chief of israeli posse as shown in Spielberg movie was alsso involved with Noriega in Panama plus notorious Dimitri Khalezov claims he was behind 9/11 . Anyways Munich trail is worth exploring. 5-11-1972. 11 again :) Good job BrainV for bringing it up

p.s.
NoHo ,

I will try to trick my local newspaper into writing something about Norbert Szurkowski for 10th anniversary
bostonterrierowner

Unread postby brianv on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 pm

Frank Shorter was born in Munich, Germany, where his father, physician Samuel Shorter, served in the U.S. Army. He grew up in Middletown, New York.

American marathon runner Frank Shorter, observing the unfolding events from the balcony of his nearby lodging, was quoted as saying, "Imagine those poor guys over there. Every five minutes a psycho with a machine gun says, 'Let's kill 'em now,' and someone else says, 'No, let's wait a while.' How long could you stand that?"

Is it safe?

A revised pictogram for the Munich Olympics

Hmm..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ABw2b7vjaU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVVeM7bkDME

Need Another Seven Athletes ??
brianv

Unread postby bostonterrierowner on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:56 pm

bostonterrierowner wrote: Anyways Munich trail is worth exploring. 5-11-1972. 11 again :) Good job BrainV for bringing it up

I meant 9-11-1972 but BrainV brought it up before anyway. Just correcting my mistake
bostonterrierowner

Unread postby bostonterrierowner on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Like I said before I was in the process of creating small publication on 9/11 in which I intended to add VicsimReport. Everything is free of charge of course. I did it because I was tired of talking to people and trying to open their minds to the scam. Well , very recently I picked-up 50 copies of my thing from the print and started to give it away to friends , family etc.
I have first reactions . I am negatively surprised. Yelling , laughing , riduculing , dumb suggestions like : "I like your style but find yourself another hobby. You got carried away big time!!!" or "I know you had to replace drinking and partying with something , its good that you are trying to do something but what you wrote is just ridiculous" . One of my closest friends with his mother and brother in Bayonne NJ , plus himself being there on 9/11 got kind of pissed. It surprised me because he was the one most open-minded. He went like this : " I was a part of this community for over 10 years my mother is still there. It touched many people , there were funerals . You are out of your mind , completely delusional .My friend's friend's cousin was a fireman and died in WTC(and other urban legends like this ) . Its impossible to pull shit like this off".

Wow!!!

It will be tough to wake the sheeple up! I am afraid that from today on I am officially a nutcase :)
bostonterrierowner

Unread postby wim1959 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Wait for the 10 years commemoration of 9 / 11 in september.
Then tell your friends and family how this fits in your story.

Maybe their eyes open a little more.
wim1959

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:42 pm

We are up against a religion. Religions seize people's minds and their world view. There is no use fighting such a religious belief like the idea that "secrets are impossible to keep - especially of this size!"

Instead of fighting it, calmly joke and socialize. You're not crazy and you're not part of a cult and you're not out of your mind. You are a thinking person with your own thoughts and in time this will be enough to change people's minds and protect them against hoaxes.

I think the hardest thing to crack right now is the idea that "they can't fake an entire family" or something easy like that. Now that you've revealed your opinion and people have their "shields up" against the truth, there isn't much you can do. Just be confident in your belief and be nice to people. It really is hard for them to understand.

And anyway, some people will understand. We are a small number but we do exist all over the world.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby bostonterrierowner on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:59 pm

We are up against a religion. Religions seize people's minds and their world view. There is no use fighting such a religious belief like the idea that "secrets are impossible to keep - especially of this size!"

Exactly. Most often heard argument and very hard to fight
bostonterrierowner

Unread postby fbenario on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Gotta keep America focused on the 'victims'.
Death count in Sept. 11 attacks increases by 1

New York City's medical examiner ruled that 63-year-old Jerry Borg, of Manhattan, who died in December, was killed by complications caused by a lung condition he got from inhaling dust from the collapse of the World Trade Center.

Borg suffered from pulmonary sarcoidosis, a disease in which inflamed cells can make someone's lungs stiff and interfere with normal breathing.

The death brings the official count of World Trade Center attack victims to 2,753.
Felicia Dunn Jones, a 42-year-old civil rights lawyer, fell ill immediately after the attacks, was diagnosed with sarcoidosis and was dead within five months. Her death wasn't ruled as officially caused by the terrorist attacks until 2007.

Leon Heyward, 45, died in 2008 of lymphoma, an illness that hasn't been conclusively linked to trade center dust, but Chief Medical Examiner Charles Hirsch ruled in early 2009 that his cancer was complicated by sarcoidosis.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110617/ap_ ... new_victim

Besides being the last name of a great tennis player, the Borg are a fictional pseudo-race of cybernetic organisms depicted in the Star Trek universe.

fbenario

Unread postby simonshack on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:37 am

fbenario wrote:Besides being the last name of a great tennis player, the Borg are a fictional pseudo-race of cybernetic organisms depicted in the Star Trek universe.

JERRY J. BORG
(actor, inventor, accountant) ********a BORG (from Star Trek series)
ImageImage

"An Actor, Inventor, Accountant, and Now, a 9/11 Victim" -
by Anemona Hartocollis
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/ ... 1-victims/

He was something of a loner: He never married or had children, and he died alone, his brother said.
In 2007, he was granted U.S. patent No. 7,308,868 for a metal cage with spikes on the outside that campers could sleep in to prevent attacks by bears, lions and the like. He was not an outdoorsman, but got the idea from the shark cage in the movie “Jaws,” his brother said. Charles Borg said he did not think his brother sold any of the cages.

OMG. So is it Jerry "Jaws" Borg? Who writes this stuff? ... Oh, silly me: "Anemona Hartocollis", of course! :P
simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby Equinox on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 am

If your new to the whole idea, that the 9/11 victims are fake. Here is one of the earlier findings found out by simon shack.

I was reading through reality shack, and found this Brad Fetchet piece. Thought I would bring this back 2 to surface. Good for some new people and guests which we recieve here..

Mary Fetchet is founder of the “9/11 Families Steering Ctte” here she is wearing a photograph of her son Brad Fechett pinned on her blouse…. "Brad" is alleged had to have died in the trade centre
(9/11 family comittee)

The photo that she is wearing is the exact same one that is on the CNN memorial site…
("brads" memorial photo)

Here is a photo of Brad dancing with Granma
This picture is a reeeeelllly bad, somewhat amateur and crude cut and paste of the original picture of brads head, onto a larger old man’s face, that has big and chunk and fat neck wrinkles. As demonstrated with the yellow arrows and the red arrow indicates clear tampering effects. Also notice that you can see the Old man's cheek through her glasses.

This photo demonstrates how it actually the same photo as the CNN memorial site and also the same photo, that Mary wears on her blouse. It is just PHOTOSHOPPED!!!

Whether it was lets roll, or the other forums I post at, the first thing asked is..... IS THIS REAL??? IS THE PHOTOS OF BRAD THAT WE ARE SHOWING REAL??

Of course it is .. all septemberclues.info sources are verifiable....

You can find this photo of Brad @ Brad fetchet.com ....... @
http://www.bradfetchet.com/2005BirthdayEvent/ 6 photo on the left hand side. :o
Equinox
Banned

Unread postby hoi.polloi on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:16 pm

I think I've determined the perpish point of the LetsRoll forums, though it's taken a while for it to sink in.

In general, I was suspicious of their endorsement and the curious way "Phil Jayhan" tried to alternatingly push Simon around and then ignore all the interesting questions Simon brought up. Here is what I think is going on ... hindsight is 20/20 they say. (Actually that's a terrible maxim for this kind of research but anyway, I'm trying to be literary here.)

Okay, so if you look at the current state of LetsRoll forums there are a bunch of topics which collect vicsim simformation and purport to organize it in ways that make the death "suspicious" rather than fabricated. In other words, the point is - like the squibs and dots and smoky Osama faces in the fake video - to get people re-invested in some kind of authoritative information organizer of the 9/11 information.

Instead of a sim being a fabricated entity maintained by a lazy group of systems professionals, they are a real suspicious living breathing person who had ...

• connections to Lockheed Martin!
  • connections to the Bush family!
  • connections to Osama bin Laden!
  • astronaut friends!
  • worked at MITRE or RAND some time in the past!
  • worked for the FBI!
  • had lots of money!
  • had multiple hidden wives!
etc.

In this way, the hoax can continue forever as new pictures are released as retroactive backstopping. Eventually they will weave a giant tale of intrigue using "good" and "bad" and "victim" sims who were all related to the initial people-whut-never-done-existed and build up their simulated false world ... tie it continually to our real world using events both enormous (9/11) and subtle (background sims in movies to build up their portfolio of "reality", false or pen names in video credits, maybe nothing but a wisp of a signature to "prove" that "someone real" was "there" one day).

I increasingly doubt the "big name" sims such as David Angell and/or Barbara Olson and/or whomever else is the next "THIS VICSIM THEY REALLY NEEDED TO BE REAL IN SOME WAY OR ELSE THE WHOLE THING COLLAPSES!". What pathetic backstopping if all we have is some kind of award ceremony with a suited person. Duuuuh, wow they must have totally died in the towers then. Deeerrrrr.

I have never heard of them before 9/11, I don't care how much a name appears in some credits dating back to the invention of cinema itself. It could mean anything. Was William Shakespeare the dude's real name? Was he even a real person? (Does it matter?)

The point is that we've discovered (among countless others before us) that there is a strong human propensity for absorbing false information and carrying it onward into the future indefinitely and even killing other people because of that information. Of course all the victims are false. It doesn't matter what percentage of a false person is taken from a real individual.

I am reverting to my previous staunch position of saying it is my personal belief that I am 99% sure that the victims are 100% false - and any minor "truth" attributed to the 1% of the victims that are "real clothes" or "real names" or "real houses" or "real bank accounts" are insignificant matters against the overwhelming point of their existence in the 9/11 drama to function as a point of dramatic intrigue.

LetsRoll exists to document what I am unwilling to care about - that is, the so-called "intrigue" in the false people and to whip up the insignificant fake people into great big grandiose plays we all have to care about and follow.

Sure we all have some persona that doesn't reflect our "true" selves. Sure, we all paint some drama for each other. Isn't that the fun of life? And absolutely we ALL have ways of coping with each other that may be considered lies. But I am not interested in that as much as I am interested in the enormous lies of our age that could fundamentally alter how we see the world and each other in it. I am glad this forum exists, even though it's not very successful. It's a tiny piece of peace we have right now against the onslaught of dramatic BS.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Unread postby fbenario on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 am

simonshack wrote:Really enjoyed your 'rant', Hoi...As for this forum not being very successful - well, you say it yourself: it brings "a tiny piece of peace"!

How much is that worth, in our war-drenched times?

This forum, being unique on the internet, is priceless in value to me, and I think to the world. It is by far the most important website that exists, and the totality of its posts takes the place immediately following only the New Testament and the Preamble* to the Declaration of Independence in its importance to the world.

*We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
fbenario

PreviousNext

Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11