Archive footage from DC?

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
discomatty

Archive footage from DC?

Unread post by discomatty »

I hate to start a new topic, and I apologize if this has been awnsered. Why is it that they show archival footage from DC on the TV archive website? It makes it so much more difficult to debunk TV fakery. Unless the perps did that on purpose. That's all I kept thinking of when i watched FOXED OUT.

Again, great job. You turned this official story believer into a "no planer" (sorry for using that term). I guess it's those mainstreem truther shills that turned me off for so long. they must be part of the hoax, bc who can stand to listen to those loud mouth clowns?
fbenario

Re: Archive footage from DC?

Unread post by fbenario »

discomatty wrote:I hate to start a new topic, and I apologize if this has been awnsered. Why is it that they show archival footage from DC on the TV archive website? It makes it so much more difficult to debunk TV fakery.
Does DC Comics have some fake 9/11 footage? What are you talking about?

If you are referring to the Pentagon, that footage has been comprehensively debunked on the septemberclues website and on this forum. Please make a little bit of an effort.
discomatty

Unread post by discomatty »

I'm not talking about the Pent, I can't imagine why you'd think that. I want to know why DC area broadcasts are showcased on the TV archive website instead of NYC area broadcasts? I know what part you're refering to. that was good stuff, but has nothing to do with my question =)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Yep, you are right, so it is. I never noticed it. The broadcasts are "produced from Washington, DC".
Of course the main broadcast was probably the same all across america (or was it? I have no familiarity with american live TV). But it is likely that the local NY channels had more interruptions of ludicrous or problematic witness reports from the city.

It would also be interesting to watch all the early warnings given via TV to the local population by Giuliani's office: to evacuate, to stay inside, to bring film to the police, to do this and that. Too bad they're not available.

For those unaware, the 9/11 TV web archive is located here: http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive