Just realized a Co-worker was a 911 NY witness!

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Brutal Metal

Just realized a Co-worker was a 911 NY witness!

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

A guy named Ed is a server at the place I work, he struck up a conversation in the kitchen with a few guys about watching a show on 911 the other nite, talking about the Big warehouse that housed twisted metal and crunched cars etc.. Then he says he lived in the Bronx in 2001 and went to Manhattan during the chaos to view it, he confirmed cell phone coverage didn't work in the city BUT one thing he said struck me as chilling, he said he saw people in the towers doing the sign of the cross on their bodies and jumping, I must say I was shocked, Ed's a straight shooter and I don't see a reason for him to lie? I wanna delve deeper when I see him tomorrow, any questions you have for him will be forwarded? thanks. As he was leaving tonight I just said one thing to him "No Planes hit the Towers!" It was at least refreshing when he replied with "I wasn't in the area during the inital strikes so I can't confirm or deny that!" Glad he didn't use typical Charlatan answer "BS I saw em both hit!" Don't worry I will be picking this dudes brain, he's gonna wish I never heard that conversation tonight when I'm done with him. :lol:
nonhocapito

Re: Just realized a Co-worker was a 911 NY witness!

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Brutal Metal wrote:A guy named Ed is a server at the place I work, he struck up a conversation in the kitchen with a few guys about watching a show on 911 the other nite, talking about the Big warehouse that housed twisted metal and crunched cars etc.. Then he says he lived in the Bronx in 2001 and went to Manhattan during the chaos to view it, he confirmed cell phone coverage didn't work in the city BUT one thing he said struck me as chilling, he said he saw people in the towers doing the sign of the cross on their bodies and jumping, I must say I was shocked, Ed's a straight shooter and I don't see a reason for him to lie? I wanna delve deeper when I see him tomorrow, any questions you have for him will be forwarded? thanks. As he was leaving tonight I just said one thing to him "No Planes hit the Towers!" It was at least refreshing when he replied with "I wasn't in the area during the inital strikes so I can't confirm or deny that!" Glad he didn't use typical Charlatan answer "BS I saw em both hit!" Don't worry I will be picking this dudes brain, he's gonna wish I never heard that conversation tonight when I'm done with him. :lol:
To be able to see people in the towers doing the sign of the cross before jumping would assume two things
1) super-sight
2) access to an area relatively close to the towers.
But lower Manhattan was evacuated and your friend could not get anywhere near the towers, if he could see them at all.
The story is bogus. Next you will tell us he witnessed the collapses too, "just like on TV"?
Brutal Metal

NICE NonCap this is the type of rebuttals I wanna have for him!
1. HOW could you see people that clearly on the high floors making the cross?
2. Access to the Twins at that time was from a distance.
Guys feel free to add your list for me to ask him!
anon1911
Banned

Unread post by anon1911 »

The cell phone issue:
Was there a total blackout of electronic devices or were just the phone networks overloaded?

Furthermmore:
How close has he been at the towers? If he was relatively close, could he see if there were people near the towers?
Did he see the towers collapse? If so, how did it look like?

Would be great if he is able to answer these questions.
Brutal Metal

anon1911 wrote:The cell phone issue:
Was there a total blackout of electronic devices or were just the phone networks overloaded?

Furthermmore:
How close has he been at the towers? If he was relatively close, could he see if there were people near the towers?
Did he see the towers collapse? If so, how did it look like?

Would be great if he is able to answer these questions.
He told me the network was overloaded but the phone itself was powered on.. I'll get more info..
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@Brutal Metal
May seem innocuous but can you ask him how he travelled down there from the Bronx?
Presumably the subway/buses and taxis were blocked off and taking a car down there would only get you so far then you would have to walk against the flow of 'traffic' so to speak.
If he says bicycle or motorbike, does he still use that mode of transport now?
One other thing, if he went down there to see what was happening and actually saw 'jumpers', the window of 'opportunity' from explosion to collapse would be fairly limited and would entail him being quick to get down there 'in time'.
Brutal Metal

Everything you said crossed my mind as well pov603, I'll inquire!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Our own analysis and experience on this forum has proven, buttressed by a great deal of legitimate psychological evidence, that people are absolutely positive they 'saw' with their own eyes stuff that was shown repeatedly on TV.

His story reeks of fabrication. I'm calling bullshit on every one of his memories. Hogwash.
Brutal Metal

Talked to him again at work tonite, he was pretty ticked off to say the least when I told him friends on a 911 research Forum were calling him out as a fabricator. He wants to make an appearance on the Sept Clues Forum and says his wife has photos she took, I'll be trying to get them as soon as possible, I forgot to give him my e-mail before I left the Resturant, I won't see him Til Tuesday. As far as transportation he said he was in a car on the FDR!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

My good friend used to live in Bayonne during 9/11 , his mother and brother are still there . He also claims to have seen things I wont even mention here :) I really tend to think that people project some situations seen on TV in their minds but in general they just want to be cool and have something "fascinating" to say . Thats how this hoax works . The fact that the whole thing happened in a crowded city gives them some sort of immunity from being caught lying , there were thousands of people "witnessing " something but we know its all bullshit. Your friend just wanted to be a star for a moment and attract the attention of the others on his person and 9/11 anniversary seemed just perfect for the occassion :)

I talked to girl at the party last weekend , mentioned 9/11 and its fakeness she started laughing and said that her parents' friend Jan died in the towers. I replied that according CNN no Jan died that day so she changed Jan to its english version John :) What can you do? :)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

I talked to girl at the party last weekend , mentioned 9/11 and its fakeness she started laughing and said that her parents' friend Jan died in the towers. I replied that according CNN no Jan died that day so she changed Jan to its english version
I've had a similar experience also at a party (which I've already mentioned on Reality Shack), I met someone who knew an English girl named Debra who died in the towers, who worked for UBS. & her surviving fiancee worked in the other tower.
Later at another party I met someone who'd been working in London during 9/11. He had met people at the time who knew people that were killed. Yet neither of these people can provide anything solid to verify their stories.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

antipodean wrote:
I talked to girl at the party last weekend , mentioned 9/11 and its fakeness she started laughing and said that her parents' friend Jan died in the towers. I replied that according CNN no Jan died that day so she changed Jan to its english version
I've had a similar experience also at a party (which I've already mentioned on Reality Shack), I met someone who knew an English girl named Debra who died in the towers, who worked for UBS. & her surviving fiancee worked in the other tower.
Later at another party I met someone who'd been working in London during 9/11. He had met people at the time who knew people that were killed. Yet neither of these people can provide anything solid to verify their stories.
I guess we need to get used to this shit . These people do it because they always get away with it , and it lets them "shine" , until they bump into somebody familiar with media fakery . With the benefit of hindsight , now I can see that I should have taken her number fucked her lying ass and laughed the shit out of her afterwards :) Honesty doesnt always pay off ...
Brutal Metal

Don't worry guys I'll get to the bottom of it! When I asked him this question yesterday "Did you Actually SEE the towers burning?"
He kind of tripped over his words and said "NO"??
SO Eddie when you read this I'm not trying to make you seem dishonest, just understand Deception occured on SO Many Levels and images from the Mass Media is all that peeps refer back to when describing their experiences! It is 100% proven that the Cult Like "Falling Man" is a FAKE Jumper PERIOD and that's just a grain of sand in Egypt!
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

bostonterrierowner wrote:
I really tend to think that people project some situations seen on TV in their minds but in general they just want to be cool and have something "fascinating" to say . Thats how this hoax works. The fact that the whole thing happened in a crowded city gives them some sort of immunity from being caught lying, there were thousands of people "witnessing" something but we know its all bullshit. Your friend just wanted to be a star for a moment…
Exactly. I was playing a jazz gig recently when a singer I didn’t know sat in with the band. He’s a kind of cabaret, Frank Sinatra-type, ‘big’ singer, lots of front. During the next break, he tells me he’s just returned from living in NYC for the last 12 years. Ding! I ask him - were you there on 911? He says, “I saw the second plane hit”. As soon as I heard that, the lights went on. I think I must have got that same kind of feeling that I think Brutal Metal’s talking about – let me at him! So I ask, “what colour was it? Was it shiny, or black?” And from that moment, the conversation seemed to go nowhere. He just couldn’t answer any question, it made him uncomfortable to the point where he actually said, “I don’t want to talk about it anymore”.

I couldn’t believe it!

But a description of our conversation in words is only one little part of what was going down. The real interaction went like this: he’s puffing out his chest in a very understandable human way, he’s saying, I was there when a really BIG DEFINING MOMENT in human history happened. As soon as I asked him to describe what he saw, he deflated into this “I don’t wanna talk about it” thing, kind of like a little kid.

I just think he saw it all on TV.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

antipodean wrote:
@antipodean
With some of the other information posted on 'Required: Introduce Yourself' if you get a response from Gina will it be possible to move the posts to VicSims or somewhere more apt?
Also with the information you have posted up and may jog others' memories, does your post and mine need to be moved?
I am not sure how this is done or whether the Admin are asked or will automatically move items not necessarily in the right place.