The invisible man

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Equinox
Banned

Re: The invisible man

Unread post by Equinox »

Whilst archiving I have been watching the amateur and archived 9/11 news footage at high speed non stop, I’m glad we brought this up because last night I noticed that the crowd scenes are so wrong!

ALL of the crowds around in the 9/11 footage look soooooo faked. They are missing so much human qualities. It is like they are synthetic, they lack real emotion, they lack real edicts, they lack real human reactions, and they have the dumbest unrealistic looks on their faces. They are always seemed to be standing in the most awkward weird places on the streets and in the street corners. They ALWAYS seem to be looking the wrong way.

This is a classic example of what I mean.

looks so odd and by no way depicts the real world on my terms.

I truly believe they are fake.

Like this one from the camera planet, the girl is fleeing from the twin towers blowing up and she is just having a great old time like she was 5th ave shopping,

I came across a male sim doing the same thing in a running crowd last night. I didn’t save it though, but yes exact same as the girl above. A man with a real huge grin on his face. Running from the twin towers.

Kind of like these guys heading 2 star bucks…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(sim-city thread)
simonshack wrote:
Brutal Metal wrote:So this type of glitch is NEVER possible with a correctly functioning video camera?
Well, let me put it this way. As you may know, I tend to avoid technical talk and focus on 'boring' common sense and layman logic.

1: I have never seen such glitches anywhere else - that is, no videos I have ever worked with, have featured such glitches.
2: Such glitches are to be found all over the 9/11 imagery - and they affect only certain SECTIONS of the video frames
3: Those glitches are not limited to images aired on TV - they are also seen on supposed 'amateur' imagery:

Here are a couple extracted from the "Evan Fairbanks" video material:

As you can see. the glitches seem to affect only certain parts of the image - and cannot be ascribed to any artifacts caused by any known problems related to tape tracking/alignment issues. They seem to be intimately associated with 9/11 imagery only. I hope this answers your question adequately.
Located—

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udVbDzN9Cgc

Evan Fairbanks footage-6.54 – 8.31
Last edited by Equinox on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

nonhocapito wrote::o

Can you source the exact video this comes from? I imagine it is part of the NIST cumulus...?
1:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhyu-fZ2nRA

What *i* see is the right shoulder & breast and the collar of a policeman(?). all parts of face & neck are missing like in greenscreen.
Maybe thats a clue. Are there any people wearing green clothes in the cgi-footage?
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

Are you planning some sort of 'making-of database' where people could do a research how it was done?

I could imagine something like this:
crowd-scenes: greenscreen, computer animation,
jumpers: computer animated people,
eye-witnesses: payed actors, prostitutes,
survivors: payed tv employees,
planes: computer animation,
wtc: computer model,
vic[t|s]ims: computer generated identities,
missing airline passengers: computer generated identities, manipulation of airport computers,
And a list of people who made money.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Equinox wrote:
ALL of the crowds around in the 9/11 footage look soooooo faked. (...) They ALWAYS seem to be looking the wrong way.
...or not sufficiently shocked to stop and look at all ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a scene from the Pentagon (10-second long) collapse...
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2354932
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Located—

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udVbDzN9Cgc

Evan Fairbanks footage-6.54 – 8.31[/quote]

This may be splitting hairs or seeing things but i have the following observations regarding the above video [which has no sound?]:

[1] Approx 0.15 when zooming in on the intersection it looks as if most of the people [moving left to right] look as if they are on a conveyor belt [both sides of the road]. It is as if they are one template that is covering another one with people/objects moving at a different speed. At the time he seems to reach this point he backs his zoom and just when he gets back to his own position in the distance a truck moves across the intersection [l to r] at almost the same speed as the pedestrians [which would be possible if it was not for the fact [imo] that they are moving too fast to be realistic [and i do not mean running in the true sense especially in relation to others moving in the same direction].

[2] Later on the bridge with the coffee-drinking priest, there is a tree which comes into the view and then we see the ground with all the papers [always A4 size it seems except for much later on!] blowing around. My observation is that the tree does not seem to have any paper in it yet i would have thought that this would be covered in paper that it had snagged in the wind.

[3] At 7.42 The Coca-Cola Truck! He keeps this in his view finder for far too long [again imo] seemingly for no other reason than to 'fix' it in our mind for later when the buildings come down around it.

[4] When all the people are moving around i notice that the camera is never located so that we can see who these people are. Only when he moves again and we see his silouhette showing him carrying the camera at knee-height do we see some 'extras' i mean bystanders, in the shop doorway with the cop telling them to leave [or something of that nature]. We then see him move along the street with nobody around and with no break in the filming. It is as if the people passed him [from r to l] on cue and without us ever seeing their faces and usually with them from the chest down only.

[5] Towards to the end of the footage with about a minute or so to go we see the camera seemingly looking up at some of the shop fronts as if to prove where they were at the time.

I will revisit the video again and put some accurate timings against some of my observations if someone agrees that they look odd enough flag up.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Fairbanks knows his footage isn't authentic, I'm surprised he hasn't put a shotgun in his mouth yet!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Brutal Metal wrote:Fairbanks knows his footage isn't authentic, I'm surprised he hasn't put a shotgun in his mouth yet!

The only thing going in his gob is SuperSize burgers and JD! A cautionary tale for children. See what happens when you become a lying scumbag!
Brutal Metal

your correct brianv the last 10 years have taken there toll on our boy Evan, thanks I haven't seen the new beefed up EF about 5 years ago he looked like a heroine junkie, hair was whiteish grey, skinny body... I wonder if he has a celebrity stylist doing that fabulous dye job :lol:
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

brianv wrote:
Brutal Metal wrote:Fairbanks knows his footage isn't authentic, I'm surprised he hasn't put a shotgun in his mouth yet!
The only thing going in his gob is SuperSize burgers and JD! A cautionary tale for children. See what happens when you become a lying scumbag!
I'm with you but I think the sentiment against these characters is wasted because, well, they don't really exist.

I don't think "Evan fairbanks" is a real person, nor "Mark Trottenberg", nor any of the other "amateur" filmmakers. Everything is made in the same studios, in front of the same computers. How can there be an actual "Fairbanks"? After all, once they set out to produce fake videos, they had to invent fake filmmakers. It only makes sense. The guy we see being interviewed as Fairbanks must be an impersonator, an actor... how can that single person be responsible for that video, when we know the video is equally fake as Naudets' or Trottenberg's?

The credits these guys get on other productions (as it happens with Trottenberg, Molesworth and others, see IMDB) must be sort of pen names used as credit fodder to lend credibility to entirely digital/artificial productions whose real creators prefer to remain anonymous.

I think the best attitude is expressing absolute doubt about the actual existence of any of these characters... it becomes thus easier to ignore the despicable human traits they carry, since those must be part of the act too (same should happen with a fool like that "Rachel Uchitel").

Anyway: since we discussed Trottenberg, in the past two days I put together a little video laying side by side the two versions of the Trottenberg crap.
It seems interesting, or at least I hope.

Here it is:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRh1q6R1t0s

As always comments, suggestion and criticism are very welcome :)
Brutal Metal

OK let me rephrase that then, The Dude being called Evan Fairbanks has had a rough 10 years, I invite him down to Florida we got a BIG Bridge called the Sunshine Skyway it's a popular suicide spot! I'll offer to take the photo of a REAL FALLING MAN!! I know I won't be writing any comedy albums :lol:
Brutal Metal

nonhocapito wrote:
brianv wrote:
I'm with you but I think the sentiment against these characters is wasted because, well, they don't really exist.

Anyway: since we discussed Trottenberg, in the past two days I put together a little video laying side by side the two versions of the Trottenberg crap.
It seems interesting, or at least I hope.

As always comments, suggestion and criticism are very welcome :)
The people walking up the street at 4:35 seem oblivious to the others facing the burning towers and their expressions don't make sense with one of the Worst moments in US history unfolding, CGI Baby!!
mlebek

Unread post by mlebek »

Spiderman on PS3:

Google Streetview, graphic engine error:

wtc cgi found at 0:40:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAXRJNcDjn0
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

As per our headless friend, would he sport a, well, a head, if only the camera panned more to the right?
No, he would not.
Because if you see at 0:14, a taller man in a shirt walks behind him, and there is NOTHING there above his neck to block the view...

This and the other video is very convincing. Fake crowds, fake scenery: I wonder how much of lets say, todays news was based on CGI generated sceneries? Some? All?

I especially love simonshack's comparing to flight path by the way. I remember myself, back in those early days, looking all the youtube videos of the plane hits I could find with ghoulish fascination, trying to figure out what is happening, establish what direction which plane which building, etc... then letting it go thinking I am stupid for getting confused. Thank you for helping me to realise that I am not the stupid one....
Last edited by warriorhun on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan

Unread post by Jonathan »

Since it's only images nothing's worth any fuzz really, but since the fuzz is there...

I may have gotten the previous post totally wrong, but here is how I got it:
If "Odigo-messages" should qualify as theory than it needs to be backed up.
Else it is just $fiction.
...inner-Adolf being nasty...
It all works very well without this addition which I'm not sure - and don't want to - how to qualify.

I think this forum can do just fine without having to blame $random groups of people as a whole.
That to me leads nowhere better than where we are now.
warriorhun wrote:As per our headless friend, would he sport a, well, a head, if only the camera panned more to the right?
No, he would not.
Because if you see at 0:14, a taller man in a shirt walks behind him, and there is NOTHING there above his neck to block the view...
... well, yes

When there is nothing in the picture (for whatever reason...), there is nothing to block the view - no?

That is strange reasoning - to me.

gNight ;)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Jonathan wrote:I think this forum can do just fine without having to blame $random groups of people as a whole.
That to me leads nowhere better than where we are now.
Totally agree with you. If you look back at some earlier stuff on the forum, you'll see that that is the general position of most of us. The only dividing line between people that matters is between those few thinking for themselves, and on the other side both the billions of sheeple and all the perps. We have a very long haul ahead of us, educating one person at a time. Thanks for joining in!