WTC property information clues

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

WTC property information clues

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hi, I was just browsing NYC records and I noticed a few things that I would like others' opinions on:

First of all, this summer, on 6/16/2011 at 12:03:24 PM there was an agreement made between the Port Authority (present owners of block 0058 the World Trade Center block) and something called "ADVANCE MAGAZINE PUBLISHERS INC" which turns out to be one of the top 100 most wealthy companies in the USA.

It is interesting to note that a subsidiary of Advance happens to be Condé Nast, which in turn owns and distributes the New Yorker magazine (along with Vogue, GQ, Self, House & Garden, Brides, Wired, Vanity Fair and others) all of which were rife with propaganda (some more than others obviously) to accompany the USA government's World Trade Center "attack" scam on 9/11.

I would like to know why a media propaganda company is making an agreement with New York about the lot.

Is this normal? I also noticed that none of the buttons (on the left, where normally DET (details) and IMG (images) are options) are actually clickable, whereas on other properties those buttons work fine. It is also interesting to note that no records exist for this property beyond what is shown, even though other properties have tax information that extends far back into the 1970's.

I also noticed there are interesting numerous LLC companies related to the first tower. The first companies are known as "WTC Tower 1" and "WTC Tower I" (with a roman numeral 1) and the memorandum of leases were made on reciprocal dates: 5/16/11 and 6/15/11. (You may notice both add the month/day up to 21 - almost a signature of the year 2001)

The former was filed one second later than the more conventional name "1 World Trade Center" (LLC). In between there was a filing for a "WTC Tower" (LLC). I'm scratching my head and trying to figure out why so many different companies sound like the same thing. Are there some important transactions going on?

When I manually enter the document number of the files I can't click on, it reveals that - indeed - Conde Nast specifically is involved in the agreement.

Probably completely normal, right? Because this property had behaved very normally in recent history ... ;)
Brutal Metal

Re: WTC property information clues

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Rupert Murdoch has to have a hand in this too, that's another shady dude!