Getting my mind around the twin towers?

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.info
Farcevalue
Member
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Getting my mind around the twin towers?

Unread post by Farcevalue » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:18 pm

simonshack wrote:*
Here's a pre-2001 video by a WTC visitor - who confirms what I also remember from when I went up on the rooftop - many years ago:

"Although most of the space in the World Trade Center complex was off-limits to the public, the South Tower featured an indoor and outdoor public observation area called Top of the World Trade Center Observatories on its 107th and 110th floors."


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQiqoI0QNwg

I also recall that it was a windy day - and the whole thing was swaying most alarmingly ! :o
Viewing this I am immediately struck by the clarity and detail in every aspect of this video, likely shot on a small 1/3" CCD consumer/prosumer DV cam or possibly an analog camera. There is stark contrast between this video and the 9/11 videos shot by the broadcast cameras with their full 2/3" CCDs that evidently all had massive malfunctions in terms of focus and resolution that day.

Not to mention of course, the temporary ineptitude of the camera operators to frame and follow anything of actual interest and importance, aside from the limited perspectives required to drive the hopelessly fantastical narrative.

Lazlo
Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Re: Getting my mind around the twin towers?

Unread post by Lazlo » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Viewing this I am immediately struck by the clarity and detail in every aspect of this video, likely shot on a small 1/3" CCD consumer/prosumer DV cam or possibly an analog camera. There is stark contrast between this video and the 9/11 videos shot by the broadcast cameras with their full 2/3" CCDs that evidently all had massive malfunctions in terms of focus and resolution that day.
That got me wondering. According to a cursory search, I am doing something else right now so I took the first result: "Technology sure has changed since then... but back in 2001, a Sony DCR-VX1000 camcorder was state of the art, as well as a Video Walkman for editing."
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJdzyqwVtI8

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Getting my mind around the twin towers?

Unread post by brianv » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Image

This is basically what I had in mind!

RE Simon's windy day. How great of an engineering feat would it have been to connect both towers with braces to curtail the swaying effect? The Eiffel Tower sways, because it was built to.

pov603
Member
Posts: 838
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Getting my mind around the twin towers?

Unread post by pov603 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:52 pm

It brought a wry smile to my face when the vid showed the temperature; 72 deg f and the time; 4:16...

agraposo
Member
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Re: Getting my mind around the twin towers?

Unread post by agraposo » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:28 pm

pov603 wrote:It brought a wry smile to my face when the vid showed the temperature; 72 deg f and the time; 4:16...
Actually, it is 75 deg.

Image

But I like the birds passing through the buildings :)

Image
Image
Image

And the Verrazano bridge motionless! (at 4:58 in the video)

Image

pov603
Member
Posts: 838
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Getting my mind around the twin towers?

Unread post by pov603 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:16 am

agraposo wrote:
pov603 wrote:It brought a wry smile to my face when the vid showed the temperature; 72 deg f and the time; 4:16...
Actually, it is 75 deg.

Image

But I like the birds passing through the buildings :)
oops! :(...trip to the optometrist coming up! apologies and thanks for correcting me agraposo.

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2232
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: Getting my mind around the twin towers?

Unread post by fbenario » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Wow. We've theorized that the WTC buildings were empty except for the restaurant at the top of one of them. Take a look at the cover of New York magazine for May 31, 1976.

Image

http://ny.eater.com/archives/2013/09/wotw.php

And here's the article inside that issue.

http://insatiable-critic.com/Article.as ... he%20World

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Getting my mind around the twin towers?

Unread post by brianv » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:55 pm

fbenario wrote:Wow. We've theorized that the WTC buildings were empty except for the restaurant at the top of one of them. Take a look at the cover of New York magazine for May 31, 1976.

Image

http://ny.eater.com/archives/2013/09/wotw.php

And here's the article inside that issue.

http://insatiable-critic.com/Article.as ... he%20World
That's exactly what I meant when I suggested that the buildings were Engineering Hoaxes. Bottom third possibly populated, possibly not, the top two thirds an empty shell with only the restaurant on top. ACME Dem. Co. could have done the job in a week! :rolleyes:

Image

RogerSmith
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:26 pm

Re: Getting my mind around the twin towers?

Unread post by RogerSmith » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:36 pm

brianv wrote: That's exactly what I meant when I suggested that the buildings were Engineering Hoaxes. Bottom third possibly populated, possibly not, the top two thirds an empty shell with only the restaurant on top. ACME Dem. Co. could have done the job in a week! :rolleyes:
That reminds of something very interesting I read. This was on an architecture forum, no conspiracy exploration or anything, they were just discussing cities, and someone mentioned that most American cities seem to build structures and then wait on the tenants to arrive instead of the other way around - secure demand first, and then build.

hoi.polloi
Administrator
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: Getting my mind around the twin towers?

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:47 am

Good discussion.

In fact, in Minneapolis where they continue to develop skyscraper condos, I was told by planners they are supposed to get 60% occupancy before even starting the construction, but that it's pretty rare. So skirting the rules in large construction seems to be par for the course.

My guess is, because of our centralized technocratic 'governments', we've got a limited number of people who even review these sorts of things. I wouldn't doubt it if I heard it was a single employee carrying out decisions as poorly as they deemed fit for themselves. Depending on the project and the gangs overseeing it, money and persuasion moves a lot of these decisions through the bureaucracy fast. Much faster than the only paths available to those of us considered 'lower tier' folk.

Heiwa
Banned
Posts: 1062
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Getting my mind around the twin towers?

Unread post by Heiwa » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:53 am

brianv wrote:
fbenario wrote:Wow. We've theorized that the WTC buildings were empty except for the restaurant at the top of one of them. Take a look at the cover of New York magazine for May 31, 1976.

Image

http://ny.eater.com/archives/2013/09/wotw.php

And here's the article inside that issue.

http://insatiable-critic.com/Article.as ... he%20World
That's exactly what I meant when I suggested that the buildings were Engineering Hoaxes. Bottom third possibly populated, possibly not, the top two thirds an empty shell with only the restaurant on top. ACME Dem. Co. could have done the job in a week! :rolleyes:

Image
Why not? Amazing idea! I like it!

Post Reply