9/11 anniversary

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 anniversary

Unread post by simonshack »

18 YEARS AGO TODAY...

...the demolition of two empty towers in Manhattan kicked off a glorious era of enlightenment for humanity at large. The sheer crassness of the 9/11 hoax has awakened millions of individuals all over the world to the pathetic machinations concocted by the sorry little clique of rogue, "supremacist" psychopaths that pretends to rule over the fine people of this otherwise magnificent planet. Mass deception is their chosen strategy to uphold their ill-gained privileges - and it has certainly worked quite nicely for them for many, many years. However, their antics have become painfully transparent in later times - and there can hardly be today any thoughtful person (worthy of this description) who hasn't started seeing through their self-serving propaganda.

Let 2019 mark the beginning of a new - and genuine - "Age of Reason".

On this day, I wish to salute all the valiant members of this forum who have dedicated large amounts of their precious lifetimes to help unveil the gigantic scam we all know as "9/11". Of course, my thanks and respect also go to other independent researchers outside of Cluesforum who have, over the years, made very significant contributions to the general essence of the September Clues 9/11 research. One of them is a gentleman (and fellow musician) using the most appropriate moniker "Onebornfree" who, just the other day, published a fine article on his website (see below link) - followed by embedded videos of the wider SC research (all of which have become harder to find since Youtube crudely terminated my original YT channel). Many thanks, OBF ! :)

http://onebornfree-mythbusters.blogspot ... o-110.html

May reason prevail
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

There really is no shame in the media...
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49699494
US baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighs 9lb 11oz
They honestly know that many in the public will go "Awwww! Cute!" and believe this shit!
simonshack
Administrator

19 YEARS AGO TODAY...

Today's the 19th anniversary of the Greatest Terror Hoax of modern history (bar the Moronavirus Terror Hoax, of course). And twelve years on, nobody has disproved my documentary September Clues that I released back in 2008.

Each time that the Nutwork clowns pull off such global hoaxes, they need to "justify and protect" them behind a Wall of Tears triggered by a bunch of supposed victims. Of course, as comprehensively researched and exposed over the years on this valiant forum, NO ONE died on 9/11 (there were no hijacked planes - and the WTC towers were empty of all people). The WTC complex (enveloped by an impenetrable smokescreen which, probably, was generated by military-grade smoke machines placed in WTC7) was brought down with conventional demolition explosives. That's it. Easy does it.

Faking a number of victims (on paper) is ESSENTIAL for these hoaxes to "work". As we see today, the entire world is now being traumatized with the use of a bunch of (bogus) "Covid19" victims. History repeats itself, because too few people scrutinize the "historical" events that shape our now moribund society. It is high time for all people with a working brain to realize what sort of psychopaths govern this planet of ours.

Let me take this occasion to send :wub: ALL OF MY LOVE :wub: to the many great contributors to this forum, which was of course founded (in 2009) in the wake of my steady 9/11 research. Your time and efforts shall - no doubt - last for eternity!

STILL HAVEN'T VIEWED SEPTEMBER CLUES ? TODAY WOULD BE THE RIGHT DAY TO DO SO ! :)

ImageSEPTEMBER CLUES 9/11 (original upload by the author)
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

19 years later I still find September Clues to provide the best answers as to what happened that day. We all owe a debt of gratitude to Simon for this fearless work.

Of course, yesterday, we saw no families of victims or any of the personal touches that would indicate a real tragedy of this magnitude. There was nothing really to see or speak of. The little I could find spoke of "lives lost" but never about people. Of course, we all know why.
simonshack
Administrator

20 YEARS ON...

Ok folks, so here we are... 20 years ago, we were all traumatized by the "terror attack" which allegedly killed some 3000 people in the US of A.

Today, we are all traumatized by the invisible "terror virus" that has supposedly killed 4.5 million people around the world.

Yet, most people still fall for these blatant mega-psyops clearly designed to instill and uphold fear and anguish among the general public.

Of course, the difference between the 9-11 psyop and the Cov1d-19 psyop is that the latter has made a quantum leap in depriving people of their natural, 'God-given' liberties. In hindsight, we can now see that the 9-11 psyop (what with its subsequent 'Patriot Act' restrictions) was a mere test of the public's gullibility - in preparation for the BIG ONE, i.e. the Cov1d-19 terror deception - which is now directly affecting the lives and livelihoods of all the inhabitants of this planet.

On 9-11, we were told that the evil terrorists were "anti-west muslim extremists who hated our modern way of life".
Today, with the Cov1d-19 psyop, we're being told that the evil terrorists are those "anti-vax extremists who hate our modern science".

To be sure, the fact that most people failed to comprehend the 9-11 psyop (what with its 3000-or-so fake victims) has facilitated the public's acceptance of large numbers of alleged "Cov1d-19" victims around the world. Yet, we have all seen that - in every nation 'struck by the Cov1d-19 plague' - those numbers were artificially contrived / inflated by the W.H.O. (in connivance with the various local/national health authorites) by means of a very simple subterfuge: ALL those who normally died every year with influenza complications were just labelled as "Cov1d-19"victims (in fact, between 2019 and 2021, the world statistics of influenza mortality almost dropped to zero!). On top of that, the all-important INITIAL "Cov1d-19" mortality rates may well have been boosted by some massive flu-vaccine campaigns carried out in autumn/ winter of 2019 (such as, for instance, in Northern Italy). In any case, in view of recent developments - what with people of all ages dying like flies after the jab(s) - there can be no more doubt about the toxic nature of the various experimental broths inoculated into this hapless world's population.

But back to the topic of the day: 9-11. As our collective research here at Cluesforum established (back in 2010 or so) that NO ONE was killed in that 'terror attack', I was contacted by an American journalist, Ersun Warncke of SALEM NEWS. At the time, I was of course a bit wary of talking to American journalists - but I decided nonetheless to give it a go - and luckily so: it turned out that Ersun was an exceptionally honest and diligent journo, as he even spent serious time cross-verifying the SSDI research we had performed here at Cluesforum (showing that the SSDI had no - or few - records of the alleged 9-11 casualties).

Here's the link to that great and memorable SALEM NEWS article of September 12, 2010:

"9/11 Reflections Part 2: Interview with Simon Shack of September Clues"

You may also wish to check out the wonderful comments under that article! Here's a link to my selection of most supportive comments, my favorite one being...

"September Clues is the most important film of the 21st century. It's conclusions are earth shattering. It brings viewers face to face with a conspiracy 'too monstrous to conceive'. Simon shack nailed it, his nails are galvanized. Watch and weep, for your lost innocence." (by 'Marshal Law' January 11, 2011 3:56 pm - Pacific time)

:)

Happy 20th anniversary, folks! We sure did a fine job nailing the silly 9-11 hoax, let's get on nailing this pathetic Cov1d-19 scam!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

STILL HAVEN'T VIEWED SEPTEMBER CLUES ? TODAY WOULD BE THE RIGHT DAY TO DO SO ! :)

ImageSEPTEMBER CLUES 9/11 (original upload by the author)
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

First of all a big thank you to you Simon specifically and all the other members that have contributed to this treasure chest of knowledge. If it wasn't for you guys/girls I would have never seen the truth, not only in the case of 911 but also in the case of the moon landing, Sandy Hook, the Paris events etc etc. In a way my mind did not want to believe all the things laid out so meticulously on this forum but when presented with the facts I gradually changed my perception of reality. It led me to remove myself from this beastly system as much as possible to the point that I am now a proud land owner on my way to become almost completely self-sufficient! This morning I was filling my raised beds and I was overthinking the 911 anniversary and how important this event has been in shaping me. Up to the point that I stumbled on cluesforum I was looking into the nuclear thing, thermite etc etc. All the details and possibilities that are fun to look at but not necessary to understand the core of it all; when aluminium plane meets steel building the building wins.

As we are in the final moments of the last act of this play I would like to take this opportunity to wish you guys all the best in the weird times ahead. I like to think we are here on earth to learn some valuable lessons and man, how lucky we seem to be :D And don't worry, there will be more plays to come!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Yes Thank you Simon and ALL of you other cluesforumers who have unveiled the 9/11 LIE and after that, so many others. I owe you.
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

For posterity here are the headlines on 9/11/21 on the 20-year anniversary.

In the article from George Bush I think he speaks to people like me that can see the truth, https://news.trust.org/item/20210911153903-t8fd3/.

"We have seen growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come, not only across borders, but from violence that gathers within,"

My response to George Bush is that he is the enemy within allowing our country and the world to be usurped by the evil doers. Stop taking our rights and interfering in our lives. You are taking this all way too far.

Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

OMG OMG OMG!! Jo Jo Magoo is going to release documents about 911! Will they tell us about their ingenious 33 year long storyline of empty buildings, non-existing victims and planes? About their bullshit story of a dog named Sirius?

I can't wait!
Only2perCent

Unread post by Only2perCent »

There was always (until they destroyed the archives) the most direct approach to verifying the authenticity of the 9/11 videos, namely photo-forensics method, that would prove conclusively that the video material, aired in the News, was not a raw footage: 1clickurls.com/g2focQi
simonshack
Administrator

Only2perCent wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:44 pm There was always (until they destroyed the archives) the most direct approach to verifying the authenticity of the 9/11 videos, namely photo-forensics method, that would prove conclusively that the video material, aired in the News, was not a raw footage: 1clickurls.com/g2focQi
Love to see you back, dear Only2perCent ! I wish to thank you once again for translating September Clues into Russian.

Please know that your Russian subtitled version of SEPTEMBER CLUES is now available (and easily downloadable) in HD quality directly from my own archive :

SEPTEMBER CLUES (Russian version): https://septclues.com/SEPTEMBER%20CLUES ... ussian.mp4
simonshack
Administrator

21 YEARS ON...

Dear everyone, here we are once again - "celebrating" the anniversary of the silliest hoax (or one of the silliest hoaxes) ever hoisted upon humankind.

Why we would be "celebrating" should - by now - be crystal clear to all of this forum's members & readers: our valiant Cluesforum has not only exhaustively demonstrated that ALL of the TV imagery aired on September 11, 2001 was utterly and completely phony CGI (Computer Generated Imagery) - and was nothing more than a pre-fabricated "Hollywood action movie"; our relentless research efforts have also proven beyond reasonable doubt that the alleged "3000 victims" were equally phony, computer-generated entities (the Twin Towers were long-vacated, and the "horrifying" images of people jumping out of the towers were also entirely bogus CGI constructs).

As the Twin Towers were demolished (with conventional and fully-tested / ultra-reliable explosives) they were already enveloped in a thick, impenetrable smokescreen emanated from military-grade smoke machines which were, most likely (and ideally), located in the 47-strory WTC7 government building. To be sure, Lower Manhattan was covered in a gigantic cloud of smoke for the entire duration of the day, a fact that cannot possibly be 'justified by' - or attributed to - the lingering dust of the WTC demolition (nor much less to any short-lived "aviation-fuel fires"!)... The gigantic smokecloud MUST therefore have been artificially generated - and this goes to explain very simply, in an Ockham's razor fashion, just how the whole "David Copperfield" trick was pulled off - in bright daylight: any bystanders who might have filmed or photographed the events of that day would have captured nothing but dull and hazy imagery of the smoke billowing from the WTC area. As the smokescreen was deemed thick enough (sometime around 10am or so?), the demolition team set off the explosives which downed (or partially destroyed) all of 9 buildings of the WTC complex (and not only 3 buildings, as commonly believed by the general public). Simple as that - easy does it.

Now, let me now share with you my all-time-favorite official statement released by the US authorities (and the various partners in crime behind the 9/11 hoax)... It concerns the alleged timeframe (i.e. number of seconds) that the two 110-story Twin Towers collapsed, as reported by the NIST - the National Institute of Standards and Technology:

SOURCE: https://www.nist.gov/pao/national-insti ... estigation

That's right: according to the official NIST report, one of the Twin Towers collapsed about 20% FASTER than the other!... :lol:

But of course - and far more importantly - their "9-second" and "11-second" claim has to be the most shameless & audacious in-your-face mockery of the entire 9/11 psyop. I would suggest that - if you have friends or family members who still buy the official "Binladen-did-it" fairy tale - to share with them this tidbit of information. No one can accuse you of being a 'kooky conspiracy theorist' that makes things up using dubious information - since that claim of "9 and 11 second collapses" is STILL to be found on the official NIST website (as linked above), and since even NIST's Chief Investigator SHɎAM SUNDER is on the record stating the following words : "...Tower1 collapsed in approximately 11 seconds, and Tower2 in approximately 9 seconds".

But there's more: the "funniest" thing is that the Tower collapses showed on "Live TV" can be timed to last for well over 9 or 11 seconds. Here's a gif that I made from the CNN 9/11 "Live broadcasts" - as stored in the official 9/11 TV archives - showing (what is meant to be) Tower1 collapsing in at least 18 seconds... (please understand that NO real footage of the actual Twin Tower collapses exists - as they were both hidden behind an artificially-generated smokescreen which enveloped Lower Manhattan from morning to dusk).

Lastly, dear ladies and gentlemen, get this... As I browsed some old image archives of mine today, I bumped into this screenshot I made and saved back in the days: at the time, I had installed a peculiar program / app which allowed me to monitor whomever visited my septemberclues.org website. Well, and unsurprisingly perhaps, the National Institute of Standards and Technology seemed to be a most frequent visitor to my website ! :P

Happy 9/11 Sunday to all - and may reason prevail !
simonshack
Administrator

22 YEARS ON...

Alright folks, so here we are again - commemorating the 22nd anniversary of the crass television hoax that 'changed the world forever'.

What follows will be the shortest summary I've ever put together regarding the massive collective 9/11 research efforts performed and illustrated at this valiant forum. The thing is that, at this time, my main concern is to reach out to the younger generations which I believe - although I hope to be wrong about that - are becoming less inclined to spend time reading long articles about troublesome and politically-loaded affairs such as 9/11. Of course, anyone younger than 22 years of age never experienced the 'trauma' of watching the 9/11 saga (what with its colorful, cartoonish imagery) unfold on "live TV". So, perhaps, their minds may be less conditioned and prone to clutch onto the purported reality of these 'terror events' as presented on TV. So without further ado, here's a much condensed 'digest' of what the younger generations ought and need to know - for their own good - concerning the media-&-military-staged "show" known as "9/11".

1: Firstly, please know that no one died in any planecrashes on 9/11. None of the alleged hijacked flights have any official records of their airport logs or passenger manifests - much like ALL flights taking off from any airport of this world are obviously required to have. The alleged flights 11, 93, 175 and 77 were simply non-existent. (Note the 'sequential coincidence' of these numbers: [11], 9+3 [12], 1+7+5 [13] and 7+7 [14]. It's a joke - and the joke is on us).

And yes, these 4 flights were reported to have taken off from their respective airports just in that order:
Flight 11 (7:59 AM), Flight 93 (8:01 AM), Flight 175 (8:15 AM), Flight 77 (8:20 AM)...
You just can't make this stuff up. Or can you?

2: Secondly, ALL of the original / historical tenants and office workers of the Twin Towers were evacuated (never to return) on February 26, 1993. That's right, the towers were completely vacated following an alleged "islamic bomb" being detonated in the WTC underground garage / parking lot. In the following years - as documented in the book Divided we Stand" by Eric Darton, the efforts deployed to repopulate the WTC towers office spaces had little success - since they were by then in a state of utter decay. Moreover, "virtual WTC office spaces" were being offered by the Alliance group to any small businesses around the USA for the prestige of having an address - however virtual- in the famous NY twin towers. In short, the WTC towers were most likely empty on 9/11 - and the death toll of the day was most likely ZERO. https://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims_ ... yses.shtml

3. Thirdly, a "made-for-TV 9/11 Hollywood movie" was created (way in advance of September 11, 2001) that featured airplanes crashing into the towers - and the absurd / unphysical top-down collapses of the twin towers - using the same CGI techniques as the Hollywood blockbusters "Independence Day" (1996) and Armageddon (1998). This prefabricated 9/11 movie was simply cut into many small sections - and sold to the public (by CNN, ABC, CBS. NBC, BBC and FOX) as "live TV broadcasts of the day". For some reason, the producers of this movie made a complete mess out of the alleged "Flight 77 Pentagon airplane crash" and the "Shanksville Flight 93 airplane crash" - both of which offered no visual evidence whatsoever of any actual big Boeing passenger planes having crashed at those sites! All of this is thoroughly documented and analysed in my 90-min documentary SEPTEMBER CLUES (2008).

4. Fourthly - and most importantly - all they had to do to pull off the 'magic trick' was to raise a dense smokescreen around the WTC complex area so as to envelop the twin towers in an impenetrable cloud of smoke. This was likely done well before the conventional demolition explosives placed in the towers (the normal sort of ultra-reliable dynamite regularly used to bring down old buildings) were set off. No one would have noticed - or much less been able to prove - that this smoke was obscuring the sight of the twin towers BEFORE their collapses. The smoke machines were most likely located in the WTC7 building which 'mysteriously' collapsed at 5:20 pm (having gushed out tons of smoke the entire day from its south side which directly faced the Twin Towers), their job done.

The WTC 7 smoke generators
ImageImage *
* Yes, the History Channel actually ran that scene - above right - in reverse motion (with the smoke seemingly being 'sucked into' WTC7!)...

********************************************************************************************

QUESTION 1 :

********************************************************************************************

QUESTION 2 :

QUESTION 3 : Can steel skyscrapers collapse TOP-DOWN ?

Answer: YES - IN HOLLYWOOD MOVIES THEY CAN:

The ESB collapsing top-down (and horrified people running away on the streets below)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kac6k22XFE
Source: "Independence Day" - by Roland Emmerich(1996)

HENCE, THIS IS A SCENE OUT OF A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE:

The WTC collapsing top-down (and horrified people running away on the streets below)
Source: 9/11 TV archives
simonshack
Administrator

WHY IT IS DOWNRIGHT ABSURD TO THINK THAT...

This brief essay is a follow-up of my short summary of Cluesforum's collective 9/11 research tilted "22 YEARS ON". Our longstanding investigations have determined that, in all logic, a military-grade smokescreen was raised around the WTC complex early on in the morning (at what exact time is a debatable issue) in order to obscure the view of the Twin Towers prior to their controlled demolitions (performed with ultra-reliable conventional explosives). Consequently, no authentic images exist of the WTC collapses. On "Live" TV, we were shown a prefabricated movie featuring crashing airliners and a limited number of "collapse imagery" (all of which in extremely low / piss-poor resolution). For instance, here's what was aired on NBC at 9:59 AM:

Between 2001 and 2010, the only (alleged) WTC collapse imagery to be found was that which was aired on the various TV networks - i.e. a mere handful of short video clips which allegedly depicted the most dramatic & spectacular building collapses in modern history! Between 2006 and 2010, I well remember searching - in vain - for any amateur videos of the WTC collapses; there simply were none to be found. In 2010, ergo as many as 9 years later, a huge 4.7GB video file (the "NIST-FOIA CUMULUS" archive) was released to the public, purportedly due to a FOIA act filed by ABC TV [!] against NIST (the National Institute of Standards and Technology) whom they accused of 'sitting on' much historical video material of public interest... To my - *ehrm* - surprise, the CUMULUS archive (which I of course immediately downloaded) now contained a large number of purported amateur videos of the 2001 WTC collapses, all of which in far higher resolution (and surrounded by clear blue skies) than ANY of the handful of 'collapse clips' to be found in the official TV archives!

To the left: an alleged 'amateur' clip of the WTC1 collapse ________To the right: a scene from the movie "Independence day"(1996)

ImageImage

Obviously, NO building has ever (in the entire history of our planet) collapsed top-down - as depicted in the above two clips - what with the exploding top floors crushing all of the lower floors and crumbling like a castle of cards: it is a physical impossibility - period. Yet, this is the absurd 'reality' that we are asked to accept uncritically whenever viewing the available WTC collapse imagery (ALL of which was clearly produced by the 9/11 perpetrators). It is a veritable mystery how so many people - still today - are incapable to realize that what they are looking at are mere "Hollywood-grade" special effects (similar to those used in the "Independence Day" movie). Moreover, it is now high time to use the rational cells of our brains to realize the absurdity of a number of other misgivings and theories nurtured by even the sharpest critical thinkers and 9/11 truthseekers. So please allow me to list and undo - in somewhat provocative fashion - a series of illogical trains of thought which keep hampering the progress towards a full understanding of the 9/11 "magic trick" that was crudely hoisted upon this planet's population.

1. Why it is downright absurd to think that… the towers were demolished with anything else but conventional demolition explosives :

No covert military operation would rely on any sort of novel, untested “sci-fi” weapons to bring down skyscrapers in Manhattan. NOTHING is left to chance in the military sphere; only the most tested and dependable explosives would thus have been chosen – such as those used reliably and unfailingly every day around the world to bring down old buildings with.

2. Why it is downright absurd to think that… the towers were "dustified / pulverized" mid-air (as shown in the various WTC collapse videos) and that “DEW” or “NUKE” weapons must have been used :

For the same reason as above, and because “DEW” and “NUKE” weapons are no more than scare-mongering make-believe propaganda contrivances used for mass control. The recently-revived “DEW” fearporn (see Maui events) was started years ago by a woman named Judy Wood, a popular 9/11 gatekeeper whose specific role is / was to try and ‘justify’ the bogus 9/11 imagery, what with the apparent mid-air ‘dustification’ of the Twin Towers. Her ‘key psyop assignment’ is to try and convince people that magic DEW weapons from space actually exist - and therefore, that the absurd / unphysical WTC collapse videos may actually be legit / authentic. To be sure, if the towers truly turned into dust mid-air, this would then completely fail to explain why as many as seven other buildings were mortally wounded by the Twin Tower debris and were eventually all brought down.

3. Why is it downright absurd to think that… 3000 people died in the towers? Because such a wild, hugely unpalatable mass murder scheme would have been an extremely hard sell to the large amount of participants, particularly within the media sphere (TV anchors, producers, “firsthand eyewitnesses / crisis actors”, etc) who would necessarily have needed to be in the know and to go along with the Grand 9/11 TV Hoax. Again, such covert military operations leave nothing to chance – and to have inquiring families of thousands of white-collar workers filing civil actions in the 9/11 aftermath would have been a most undesirable thing. It would, quite simply, have been an utterly idiotic, unprofessional and ‘suicidal’ plan. The very ‘motto’ of the Grand 9/11 Hoax may well have been: “NO deaths – mass illusion ONLY”. Besides, we were told that the towers hosted 50,000 office workers. Yet only 3000 died? So where are all the videos of what would have been a massive and most memorable “sports-stadium-like" exodus of some 47,000 people around the WTC plaza – following the ‘plane crashes’? The 9/11 TV filmmakers evidently forgot about that… In any case, Cluesforum’s extensive, decade-long research into the alleged 9/11 victims has proven beyond reasonable doubt that they were nothing more than fictitious, computer-generated entities. Our two forum threads (titled “9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS” and “9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, etc”) started in 2009 and 2010 and have by now surpassed 4 million views – yet no credible family members of any alleged 9/11 victim have, to this day, turned up - nor much less filed lawsuits in protest against our forum’s “outrageous claims”.

4. Why it is downright absurd to think that… missiles were used to impact the towers?

Well, in my September Clues documentary (released in 2008 – a long time ago!) I conjectured that missiles might have been involved. That was a big mistake of mine – yet one that I have long retracted (on various occasions over the years) and fully abandoned. NOTHING was needed to impact the towers in order to ‘reinforce’ the narrative of airplane crashes - as shown on TV. Bystanders in NYC who never saw any planes would hardly nurture any suspicions as to why they missed what would have been a few seconds of “plane approach and impact” – whether they were located in Manhattan’s ‘skyscraper forest’ or across the rivers. But let’s assume that one “John Doe” was filming from afar, say, during the ‘crucial’ timespan between 9:03 (alleged crash of “Flight175”) and 9:59 (alleged collapse-time of WTC2). And let us assume that John – whose video showed nothing but a hazy, smoke-filled scenery of Lower Manhattan from beginning to end – then decided to show his video (without crashing airplanes or visible tower collapses) to the authorities. Where would he go? Who would believe him? HOW could he ever PROVE that he started filming at 9:03 – rather than AFTER the towers had already collapsed?

In fact, a most clever ploy by the producers of the 9/11 made-for-TV-movie was to depict “Flight 175” (the alleged 2nd plane that many New Yorkers should have seen – were it not for the smoke) as being seemingly captured on “LIVE film” exclusively by the 4 TV choppers owned by ABC, CNN, FOX and NBC which all “just happened” to hover around the WTC complex already around 8:55 AM (i.e. long before any military fighter jets were seen arriving in the Manhattan skies!). This ploy allowed them to basically use ‘plausible denial’ excuses such as: “oh, so you didn’t see the planecrash from ground level? Well, you weren’t watching from a helicopter’s vantage point, were you?” At the end of the day, probably the VERY LEAST WORRY for the planners of the Grand 9/11 TV hoax was that of having any conflicting eyewitness testimonies 'bringing the case to court'.

Simon Shack – September 13, 2023