9/11 anniversary

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Guerrero

Re: 9/11 eleventh anniversary

Unread post by Guerrero »

Ahhhh...came here to add some sanity to my day. The day started off with a meeting at work that began with a commemoration song for 9/11 :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

So last night I watched "Inside Edition" (I never watch it, but for some reason I did last night...) and there was the amazing "survivor" that surfed a slab of concrete from the 64th floor of one of the towers to his ultimate survival and safety. He DID WHAT???!!! Even my spouse (who doesn't believe it was all faked, just that there were others behind it than what is told officially) was like WTF?? I said...what, that sounds unrealistic to you? Like complete utter bullshit?? :lol: I was wondering if there was a place on here where you already discussed this survivor's story and if someone could point me to a link.

Muchas gracias!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

brianv wrote:
simonshack wrote:*

So, does anyone know why 9/11 caused soldiers to be sent to Afghanistan? Hm? :huh:
Under the Taliban, Poppy prodution had been practially eliminated. The penalty for farmers was beheadment. I cant now help wondering if the TT's were a clearing house for all the world's drug money, including that of the Von Battenburg scum in London. All money ends up in a bank! The Towers and the Afghan adventure may have been connected to the drugs trade. The British first introduced Poppy production into Afghanistan in the 19th century to poison the Chinese, as RF so correctly reminded us recently. The Poppy is also how the British honour their murderers. Go figure!

brianv,

I fear your assessment is sad but true. Here in the U.S., I would be willing to bet that most paying attention to even their local news would find that both heroin related arrests and deaths are being reported at an accelerated clip. As to how many of those individuals would dare or even think to make the association with the occupation of Afghanistan is unknown. Regardless, the problem does appear to be occurring nationwide.

A recent article from my local paper's online edition:

http://www.the-signal.com/archives/57622/

Edit: Simon and reel.deal.. Brilliant catch and loved the artwork on post above! That is too funny!
Last edited by Libero on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:So, does anyone know why 9/11 caused soldiers to be sent to Afghanistan? Hm? :huh:
Aside of the official fable of Osbama hiding in the caves of Tora bora in Afghanistan, and the obvious instinct of the Bushes to put their hands back on that portion of the drug trade, we must not forget that Afghanistan has been a contended territory for centuries (see the book "The Great Game" on this matter); Osbama himself was hired, so the conspiratorial legend says, by the CIA to counter-fight the Russian expansion in the area.
It is not far fetched to imagine that, above all, the talibans represented interests that were not shared by the atlantic-israelo connection, but were, maybe, of Russian inspiration...
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

The Day That Didn't Change A Thing

Decades before September 11, the conviction "There is nothing to fear but fear itself" morphed into the maxim "You can never be too safe." Liberals and conservatives, rich and poor, the length and breadth of American society instinctively believes that they are somehow always in danger. Psychologists would label this paranoia; theologians would call it a guilty conscience. Regardless, this general sense of personal insecurity, something that only a Big Brother or a Sugar Daddy could offer protection from, is fertile ground for the general acceptance of ham-fisted Homeland Security actions and legalized Patriot Act tyrannies.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e32416.htm
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

+

I really just wish to thank everyone for their contributions to this little forum which started as a bit of an experiment (firstly with the 2009 "Reality Shack" forum, and then re-named "Cluesforum" a while later). I never thought it would occupy quite so much of my time - but I certainly don't regret a minute of it.

It seems that the experiment is going fairly well - and this is mostly thanks to all of the bright and independent minds who have joined - and keep joining - Cluesforum, progressively widening its outlook and scope.

Today was the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 hoax. We should all feel proud to have exposed it - on a near-zero budget! <_<

Love to all :wub:

Simon
fbenario

Blissful Ignorance Commemorated On Annual 9/10 Anniversary

As per tradition, the nation’s 9/10 ceremonies concluded with the tolling of bells, candle-lightings, and the annual name-reading of those Americans who naively went to bed that night thinking everything would always be okay.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/blissf ... nni,29513/
fbenario

9/11 Truther Convinced Government Destroyed Past 11 Years Of His Life

http://www.theonion.com/articles/911-tr ... -11,29520/
fbenario

Google's 9/11 Homepage Design Stirs Controversy

http://www.theonion.com/articles/google ... rsy,29524/
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

So, does anyone know why 9/11 caused soldiers to be sent to Afghanistan? Hm? :huh:
On route to Disneyland to combat post traumatic stress disorder following 911 ....and ...errrr....end up in Afghanistan?

Easily done, I mean...GPS Malfunction is not unheard of?

The 7 (hundred thousand) Dwarfs looked a little big..but their beards sure looked cute and tug-able. The slight navigational error was not noticed for several years but... hey ho! It's off to war we go!!

Big big Budgets don't 100% guarantee success.

Take ...

Apollo 11. Big big budget, but a navigational error of ...errrr...400,000 km ...and ...mmmm...Neil, buzz and mick are sitting in dingy motel 20 km outside of Houston instead of sitting on the moon.
Last edited by Terence.drew on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Saw this today on MSN. Two fakes combine to form the ultimate storm! The space station and 9/11!

http://now.msn.com/september-11-photo-s ... from-space
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well it is patriot day or some jingoistic bullshit name, but bless the freedom to say this shit. I have just looked up countries by their "freedom of speech" laws, and some of the only countries that top U.S.A. for freedom to say anything (because nobody is really listening here unless you are presenting fiction on television?) is Japan. And Norway. Possibly Turkey, and definitely Iceland is getting there.

So on this historic day of American importance, I would just like to say: God Bless Norway!

And thanks for helping to produce Simon Shack, Norway! But a messag for Norway: Too bad you don't appreciate your home son, Simon "saves us from your bullshit propaganda" Shack. Shame on your head for that.
fbenario

nonhocapito wrote:
Terence.drew wrote:Tempest . Release date Sept 11th 2012. 11 years later.
My, why would anyone release an album on such a date? If not because they feel the need to celebrate it?
Because in the US all albums are released on Tuesday (as on 9/11/2001), and the vast majority of artists lack the power to tell the studios which date on which to release it.

No idea if Dylan even cares enough to try to delay the release. In any case, it was available last Tuesday in Holland.
fbenario

Libero wrote:
brianv wrote:

Under the Taliban, Poppy prodution had been practially eliminated. The penalty for farmers was beheadment. I cant now help wondering if the TT's were a clearing house for all the world's drug money, including that of the Von Battenburg scum in London. All money ends up in a bank! The Towers and the Afghan adventure may have been connected to the drugs trade. The British first introduced Poppy production into Afghanistan in the 19th century to poison the Chinese, as RF so correctly reminded us recently. The Poppy is also how the British honour their murderers. Go figure!

brianv,

I fear your assessment is sad but true. Here in the U.S., I would be willing to bet that most paying attention to even their local news would find that both heroin related arrests and deaths are being reported at an accelerated clip. As to how many of those individuals would dare or even think to make the association with the occupation of Afghanistan is unknown. Regardless, the problem does appear to be occurring nationwide.

A recent article from my local paper's online edition:

http://www.the-signal.com/archives/57622/

Edit: Simon and reel.deal.. Brilliant catch and loved the artwork on post above! That is too funny!
The CIA controls the world's drugs trade behind the scenes, and funds much of its budget with the takings. While oil caused the invasion of Iraq, Afghan was included for its poppies.
fbenario

simonshack wrote:Today was the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 hoax. We should all feel proud to have exposed it - on a near-zero budget!

Love to all :wub:

Simon
Righteous bucks. (Extra credit to anyone who identifies this phrase's origination.)

What does 'wub' mean?