9/11 anniversary

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Re: 9/11 eleventh anniversary

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

wub is this thing :wub:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:
Terence.drew wrote:Tempest . Release date Sept 11th 2012. 11 years later.
My, why would anyone release an album on such a date? If not because they feel the need to celebrate it?
Because in the US all albums are released on Tuesday (as on 9/11/2001), and the vast majority of artists lack the power to tell the studios which date on which to release it.

No idea if Dylan even cares enough to try to delay the release. In any case, it was available last Tuesday in Holland.
And I have heard it said that 'September' is the best month to release any new product like Cosmetics and shit like that, and new Movies/DVD's and Albums.

So when you have shit to sell you launch it in September. Imagine that! Every aspect of "nineeleven was crafted". :angry:
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

Has anyone noticed that google didnt put up any special "google" words today? Every big event in the last years has been recognized by changing the home image of google.com.

Could it be possible that google has caught on? Possibly to clues forum? Why on earth would they not recognize the 11th anniversary of 9/11 (possibly one of the most horrific days in US history) on the homepage? :o
lux

Unread post by lux »

fbenario wrote: Righteous bucks. (Extra credit to anyone who identifies this phrase's origination.)

What does 'wub' mean?

It's how Elmer Fudd feels about his sweetie.
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

y0lked wrote:Has anyone noticed that google didnt put up any special "google" words today? Every big event in the last years has been recognized by changing the home image of google.com.

Could it be possible that google has caught on? Possibly to clues forum? Why on earth would they not recognize the 11th anniversary of 9/11 (possibly one of the most horrific days in US history) on the homepage? :o
Apparently they did, but in a more tasteful way than redesigning their logo (the black ribbon below). Not that I can confirm this, as I get automatically redirected to my local version which didn't acknowledge the date.

bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

...Tue, 09/11/2012 - 23:50 | 2784168 Oh regional Indian

Check this out... mind boggling stuff all around...

http://cluesforum.info/

ori
Login or register to post comments

I found this yesterday on ZeroHedge , looks like we are being noticed by alternative mainstream :)

Under some 9/11 thread of course . Funny how people over there still get excited by new collapsing WTC 7 videos and other fairy tales ..
Last edited by bostonterrierowner on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

bostonterrierowner wrote:[img]Tue, 09/11/2012 - 23:50 | 2784168 Oh regional Indian

Check this out... mind boggling stuff all around...

http://cluesforum.info/

ori
Login or register to post comments
[/img]
Yep.. from the ZeroHedge.com website... caught that earlier. Also this one from Veterans Today a couple of days ago.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/07 ... earings-i/

The comments are priceless. Stewart Ogilby rocks!
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

"no victims theory" :)

Who needs terrorists and CIA/Mossad with such researchers ..
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Fatty Fetzer missed Da Clooz again! They're behind you!

Fatty was directly linked here by Veterans Today reader, Stewart Ogilby. And Fatty replied to Ogilby, but quite pointedly gave Da Clooz no acknowledge. He then swerved the whole discussion down a dead-end. With silly-billy questions of whose corpses were they, and where did they take them? D'oh!

A Professional Professticator he may be, but Clood Up he ain't! Or worse, Fatty is playing Dumbo for fun & profit!
Stewart Ogilby wrote: September 8, 2012 - 8:39 am

Jim, I am neither making claims nor presenting an hypothesis. I do understand that our perception of reality is unconconsciously skewed by individual reactions toward perceived authority combined with a priori assummptions of veracity of data conveyed by audo-visual means, e.g., network television. Your question can best be answered by taking a couple of hours to study Simon Shack’s apparently controversial work presented at septemberclues.org and on his forum, CluesForum.info, especially the VicSim Report. The question (yes, it is a valid question) of nearly 3,000 deaths of real persons on 9/11 can only be resolved by in depth research of the alleged victims and, especially, of purported surviving family members. Failing that, all else remains a matter of unexamined credibility and anecdotal support. Too big to be a lie? That may be the assumption upon which perpetrators of 9/11 depend to discourage such victim research, combined with inate human reactions to the subject of horrific deaths. Such research must be pursued, regardless of preconceived impressions.
Jim Fetzer wrote: September 8, 2012 - 9:35 am

You are outlining an excellent research program for yourself. Don’t you appreciate that I already have my hands full with “the big picture”? Take a look at my most recent posts here on VT. Yet you are faulting me for NOT DOING MORE? Dean Hartwell asked me to post this for him:

Stewart, I am intrigued by the possibility that we were given false information about 125 Pentagon employee deaths on 9/11. What if we start this discussion by assuming nothing? If people at the Pentagon died, where would they have been taken OR who would proclaim them dead?
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

http://www.realnewsrealfast.com/article ... hoto-17515

Posted: Sept.11, 2012
For the record, we just talked to Jason Sager* about the black n white picture with the face. Jason says he took the picture. He did not share this picture nor any of the others he took that day with anyone until years later. He also claims that he didn't develop the pictures for over a year because of the emotion attached to that day. They were taken with a 35mm Nikon Camera and have not been Photo Shopped. He has also agreed to let us look at his other pictures he took that day. In checking known pictures online, we do find other pictures of the face. However, they are all from very different angles and distances than Jason's Picture. Possibly taken at the same moment but very different perspectives. If anyone finds out differently, please let RNRF know.
RNRF Home Page

*Jason Sager is a local politician . . .
lux

Unread post by lux »

Just thought I'd note that on Tuesday (9/11) somebody reportedly won a newsworthy $120M USA interstate lottery and the winning ticket had two elevens on it and the ticket was sold at, of course, a 7-Eleven store.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/09/ ... riverside/

But, I'm sure it's all just a coincidence. <_<
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Terence.drew wrote:Tempest . Release date Sept 11th 2012. 11 years later.
Still on the subject of musical albums and 9/11 (posts that maybe we should move to another thread). Just today I noticed something about the album "Motherland" by Natalie Merchant.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherland ... t_album%29

The album was released on November 13th 2001, and dedicated "to the victims of 9/11". Nothing particularly strange so far.
The cover was originally supposed to be of children wearing gas masks.
The production of the album ended on September 10th 2001, day on which such pictures were taken in NYC. History says that later the cover was replaced, following the events.

The above info from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherland ... t_album%29

The first song in the album, This house is on fire, starts with a strong arabic-sounding theme.
Here are some of the lyrics:
I don't have the gift of the prophecy
Telling everybody how it's gonna be

(...)

Soon come, soon come the day this tinderbox
Is gonna blow in your face

(...)

It's all gonna catch like a house on fire
Spark an evil blaze and burn higher

There's a wild fire catching in the whip of the wind
That could start a conflagration
Like there has never been.

This house is on fire!

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/ ... B4001DBA9B
:huh:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote: Natalie Merchant
Not a Lie Merchant :o
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:
nonhocapito wrote: Natalie Merchant
Not a Lie Merchant :o
Yep. In any case, I still like some of their songs. I saw them live twice (submitting to girlfriends' wishes), one of the most boring live bands ever.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlCS-qf7yaM
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

In Sweden, we were offered these documentaries:
"Portraits of Grief" Sorgens Ansikten
"Hotel Ground Zero"
and Fast i hissen, a documentary on elevators, that magically convert itself into a 9/11 hero piece.
These all had multiple broadcast dates.

These I have reported to the proper authorities, with the usual arguments and references to
myndigheten för radio och tv, that is a government agency to control TV/radio and receive complaints from the public. The authority is about the same as the old GRN, that have come out under a new name.

12/01797 TV4Fakta Sorgens ansikte efter 11 september
12/01796 TV4Fakta Hotel Ground Zero, om 11 september-attacken
12/01795 SVT2 Fast i hissen, dokumentär om hissar

The result of this would be rather evident. Please contact me if you need further details.