9/11 anniversary

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
nonhocapito

Re: 9/11 eleventh anniversary

Unread post by nonhocapito »

nonhocapito wrote:
Terence.drew wrote:Tempest . Release date Sept 11th 2012. 11 years later.
Still on the subject of musical albums and 9/11 (posts that maybe we should move to another thread). Just today I noticed something about the album "Motherland" by Natalie Merchant.
And again on this subject, here's an extract from the wickedpedia page about September 2001:
September 10, 2001 (730740) September 11, 2001 (730741)
So at least 4 albums were released on that day. :o

The fact that Michael Jackson was in town as well should not surprise, since it long has spawned stories like this one, also involving Marlon Brando and Elizabeth Taylor: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... g-KFC.html

Or the one that goes "Jermaine Jackson says his brother, Michael, was scheduled to hold meetings in the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001 but overslept." http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44519865/ ... lmost-wtc/
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

fbenario wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:
Terence.drew wrote:Tempest . Release date Sept 11th 2012. 11 years later.
My, why would anyone release an album on such a date? If not because they feel the need to celebrate it?
Because in the US all albums are released on Tuesday (as on 9/11/2001), and the vast majority of artists lack the power to tell the studios which date on which to release it.

No idea if Dylan even cares enough to try to delay the release. In any case, it was available last Tuesday in Holland.
How true nonho. No idea either Fred if Dylan cares. He has a record company though - the middlemen.
Of the 5 albums Dylan has released this century, 40 % of them have been released on the 11th of September. The first and last are separated by 11 years. There are no coincidences anymore. That time is long gone. Everything is thought out and scripted. Coincidence exists on a personal level only.
We had bono and the boys like deranged kids bounding up and down on the NASA bouncy castle. The enfolding of these once idealistic and talented people into the giant scam; the old gents in the jacks in the film 'trading places', placing a bet on the elasticity of the character of the protagonist.

I was a big fan of BOb. I realize now I was mezmerised by Bob. The man is a wizard of some sort.

What happened to him in the mid sixties is unclear.
Major major protest singer one year, and the next writing cryptic songs about gay sex (1965 - Highway 61 revisited - Ballad of a thin man)
One thing I have noticed recently is how many other artists say the following line " and Bob Dylan introduced me to drugs". Again where is the centre? Not sure.

This latest album is not 'the tempest', it is just 'tempest'. Does Bob Dylan know that tempest is (I quote from wicked) " a codename referring to investigations and studies of compromising emanations (CE) (see Van Eck phreaking). Compromising emanations are defined as unintentional intelligence-bearing signals which, if intercepted and analyzed, may disclose the information transmitted, received, handled, or otherwise processed by any information-processing equipment."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_%28codename%29

Again not sure. His songs are full of compromising emanations though :wacko:

The song 'tempest' from the latest album contains 45 verses. 4+5=9. 9 disappears just like Bob.

This song is not quite about the titanic - the movie is there also B)

"Leo took his sketchbook
He was often so inclined
He closed his eyes and painted
The scenery in his mind

Cupid struck his bosom
And broke it with a snap
The closest woman to him
He fell into her lap"

It also contains some interesting lines..

'Lights down in the hallway
Flickering dim and dull
Dead bodies already floating
In the double bottom hull'

'There were many, many others
Nameless here forever more
They never sailed the ocean
Or left their homes before'
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Terence.drew wrote:
fbenario wrote:Because in the US all albums are released on Tuesday (as on 9/11/2001), and the vast majority of artists lack the power to tell the studios which date on which to release it.

No idea if Dylan even cares enough to try to delay the release. In any case, it was available last Tuesday in Holland.
How true nonho. No idea either Fred if Dylan cares. He has a record company though - the middlemen.
Of the 5 albums Dylan has released this century, 40 % of them have been released on the 11th of September. The first and last are separated by 11 years. There are no coincidences anymore. That time is long gone. Everything is thought out and scripted. Coincidence exists on a personal level only.
Sorry, not a convincing analysis. Your sample size is far too small from which to draw any overall conclusions of value. Imagine the standard deviations involved.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

fbenario wrote:
Terence.drew wrote:
fbenario wrote:Because in the US all albums are released on Tuesday (as on 9/11/2001), and the vast majority of artists lack the power to tell the studios which date on which to release it.

Sorry, not a convincing analysis. Your sample size is far too small from which to draw any overall conclusions of value. Imagine the standard deviations involved.
Do you actually think Fb that I am only using this one Dylan/911 'coincidence' to arrive at the conclusion that 'everything is thought out and scripted'????

I couldn't find a flabbergasted face in the smilies panel.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I hear both your points, but I think we have to leave this as a disagreement.

My guess is that Terrence.drew does not literally mean life itself is scripted; nor does fbenario imply that there is no such thing as human organization. Let's stay on topic now.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

Tufa wrote:In Sweden, we were offered these documentaries:
"Portraits of Grief" Sorgens Ansikten
"Hotel Ground Zero"
and Fast i hissen, a documentary on elevators, that magically convert itself into a 9/11 hero piece.
These I have reported to the proper authorities, with the usual arguments and references to
myndigheten för radio och tv, that is a government agency to control TV/radio and receive complaints from the public.
I have called them up, and the preparation could take another month ... :lol:
Fast i hissen <-> stuck in the elevator
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

kansasinnovember wrote:Just had a quick glance through the TV guide for tomorrow night (11th anniversary of 9/11) here in the U.K and as far as i can see the only programme 9/11 related is on channel 4 called 9/11:The Miracle Survivor,which according to the info button is about some guy who allegedly survived the wtc collapse by "surfing" down the falling rubble...i imeediately started thinking about the kids film The Fantastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer. :lol: :lol:
This programme was rebroadcast last night in the UK and EU, but I was unable to see more than just the start of it (annoyingly). The whole proposition was of course unbelievable on many levels (all puns intended), but what was surprising (no...let's say calculated) was the initial debunking by the producers of the feasibility of anyone surviving a 1000ft/300m slalom surf inside a brick/steel/glass/fire tumble-dryer. So they scornfully dismissed the claims of a Port Authority cop, who'd not 'really' surfed to survival within the Towers...he'd really (that is, in reported reality) survived by lurking in the basement, and had allowed the mythos of the Tower Surf to build-up around him...bad cop that he was (is? I don't know...)

Anyway, this (apparently high-budget Brit-doc) programme went on to interview the true, real, actual, genuine, in reality 'miracle survivor' of the day. He's not wanted to talk much about it since it happened. He's not looked at the briefcase which was his surf-board/Thor's hammer/crash-helmet until now....keeps the holy relic in a zipped holdall in the loft of his garage (it smells too much like burnt towers for him to bear...so it certainly is genuine). But he brought it out, for us to gasp and gaze at this tangible piece of 9/11 evidence...

Who's actually seen this programme right the way through? What did you make of the torso-sized body-bags and the urbane Medical Examiner? His body language was odd (seriously...please, who else saw this?) Looks all a bit retro-historical reconstructive, sold as on-the-day, to me. Like the latter-day 'better' pictures that always are unearthed....

Wish I'd seen it all....
lux

Unread post by lux »

Is this the guy?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9byu31dNQ3k
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Thank you so much for telling us those lies. :lol:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

This video is purest propaganda, probably commissioned by the same team who makes the usual stuff, what with all the hallmarks. Just hitting my PrintScreen key and pasting grabs into Paint, the numbers on the video would disappear so sorry about that, but the bar is visible so you can roughly see the timing with which I am referring to the video. A lot of it is not split-second stuff but long, drawn out, tiring, subliminal symbolism. And I noticed some "funny" things about the script.

I don't know about you but I see the text as "PEACE POLITICS"

icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

lux wrote:Is this the guy?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9byu31dNQ3k
Yes, that's the guy, I was only able to watch the first few seconds, but he's the same entity as the focus of the documentary on tv yesterday.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Buzzelli says:
"When we decided to leave it was after the South Tower had collapsed … but I didn't know that the South Tower had collapsed because where our office was located was on the northwest corner and the way the building was set up you couldn't see the South Tower from that angle. It was blocked. So, … we felt this rumbling and we attributed it to part of the building or the plane collapsing above. So, we decided to gather our things and get ready to head down."

How could someone be next door to an allegedly collapsing 110-story building and not know at least that something horrendously destructive had just taken place nearby? The noise alone would have been deafening and the vibrations would have been like bombs going off, not to mention the alleged dense clouds of dust all around. And, all he can say is "We felt this rumbling"?

And, how could one say after such an alleged collapse: “So, we decided to gather our things and get ready to head down.” like they were preparing to go to a picnic ??? :o
simonshack
Administrator

Re: 9/11 anniversary

Unread post by simonshack »

Ok folks - so here we are .. at anniversary N°12.

Please let your thoughts be known on this thread ( I will soon contribute too - but right now am busy cooking for a little dinner party tonite with some dear friends ).

There's one thing I don't say on the occasion of this glum anniversary : "Many Happy returns". <_<
Farcevalue

Re: 9/11 anniversary

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Boston airport apologizes after fire drill on 9/11 sparks outrage

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-576 ... l-on-9-11/

It's comical in a way that the scripted incompetence, insensitivity and ensuing indignation and outrage are so pathetically transparent and predictable.

How people can avoid seeing the blatant psychic driving behind these contrived events is a testament to the power of denial.
cprice81

12 Years Later... Any news?

Unread post by cprice81 »

I just saw this article on Gawker: The Mystery 9/11 Hijacker Photos No One Has Ever Seen. Supposedly, there exist photos of Flight 11 "hijacker" Mohamed Atta.

More:http://gawker.com/the-mystery-9-11-hija ... 1295078848