Alex Jones Shows 9/11 Video With Plane Digitally Erased!

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Suspended Belief

Alex Jones Shows 9/11 Video With Plane Digitally Erased!

Unread post by Suspended Belief »

Holy S***! I thought of you guys the second I saw this...

I timestamped the edited 911 clip for you guys...

Timestamped at 01 08 38:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRKZ2bXKGAY

For those of you who do not understand the significance of this clip...

In the original unedited clip, you could see a drone or missile in the top right hand corner...

In the first edited clip the missile in the top right was erased, and the shadow shown in between the two buildings had been moved down...

In this Alex Jones version, the missile and the shadow have now both been removed!

WTF!

At first I thought Alex Jones was a liar, now I know he is a liar!

-SB
Suspended Belief

Re: Alex Jones Shows 911 Video With Plane Digitally Erased!

Come on - no one found this shocking? AJ is covering up the no-plane evidence! This shows Simon Shack was right the whole time!

The only contradiction I can think of, is AJ was never a tv-fakery fan, and perhaps he has an employee who is doing the tv-fakery cover up. I mean, if you watch the entire AJ show, there is limited 911 footage. And more than likely AJ didn't do the editing and production, and therefore didn't pick the cleaned-up video.

I'm glad I found this. I don't care if anyone thinks it is insignificant. I am proud of myself. Thank you for all your knowledge Simon Shack!

-Suspended Belief
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

I don’t think anyone thought it insignificant.
When one considers the actual event it hardly makes a ripple now on MSM 19 years on and here at cf I think every scenario has been scrutinized so any tampering to any evidence (credible or not) by any third party is par for the course.
AJ is so difficult to watch/listen to as well, so am glad that you time-stamped the part of interest.
Edit: typo
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

I agree with pov603. It’s interesting—but, to me, it’s clear that they continue to further muddy the waters. That’s really the best way for the controllers to escape any widespread scrutiny.

And CF has so thoroughly dismantled the 9/11 scam that there’s little else to pick apart, aside from the spin-off stories and slop jobs like the one that is the subject of this thread.

Thanks to our member Suspended Belief for pointing this out—and yes, thank you so much for the time-stamp. Be sure and take a long shower after watching InfoWars. It is truly beyond the threshold of cringe that I’m able to tolerate.

I’m glad you can see through the AJ creature, in case you had any doubt before. I guess it surprises me (a little) that there are people who consider him authentic. But it’s possible (or likely) I’m merely projecting onto others what is painfully obvious to me.

Note: Just do some cursory research on the role AJ played after “the Oklahoma City bombing.” His part paralleled that media event just the same as 9/11. It was sort of a dress rehearsal for the exponentially larger scam that was run on TV roughly 6 years and 5 months later.
Suspended Belief

pov603 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:24 pm I don’t think anyone thought it insignificant.
When one considers the actual event it hardly makes a ripple now on MSM 19 years on and here at cf I think every scenario has been scrutinized so any tampering to any evidence (credible or not) by any third party is par for the course.
AJ is so difficult to watch/listen to as well, so am glad that you time-stamped the part of interest.
Edit: typo
I was watching Gerald Celente after 9/11/2020, and he pointed out that nowhere in the NY Times did they even mention 911 on the 19th anniversary. Shameless!
Suspended Belief

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:22 am I agree with pov603. It’s interesting—but, to me, it’s clear that they continue to further muddy the waters.
That's a good point.
SacredCowSlayer wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:22 am I’m glad you can see through the AJ creature, in case you had any doubt before. I guess it surprises me (a little) that there are people who consider him authentic. But it’s possible (or likely) I’m merely projecting onto others what is painfully obvious to me.
I had a little bro have to go fight in Iraq. It was mental torture. He came back ok, but he has never shown any remorse. We do not talk about the war. What shocks me is Alex Jones is now a far right "pundit." He actually thinks Trump is going to save America from the Fed, our debt, and end all wars. AJ is being used, and I have a feeling that in the future when he finds out, he is going to go local. He had a show on a few weeks back where he had his 50 cal. sniper rifle collection on display. WTF?
SacredCowSlayer wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:22 am Note: Just do some cursory research on the role AJ played after “the Oklahoma City bombing.” His part paralleled that media event just the same as 9/11. It was sort of a dress rehearsal for the exponentially larger scam that was run on TV roughly 6 years and 5 months later.
You got a documentary for me? I will put it on my "to do" list.

Thanks for the reply.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Suspended Belief wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:43 am
SacredCowSlayer wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:22 am Note: Just do some cursory research on the role AJ played after “the Oklahoma City bombing.” His part paralleled that media event just the same as 9/11. It was sort of a dress rehearsal for the exponentially larger scam that was run on TV roughly 6 years and 5 months later.
You got a documentary for me? I will put it on my "to do" list.

Thanks for the reply.
You might consider starting with browsing through the OKC thread, and review the similarities between it and the 9/11 operation.

I’ll add a documentary (soon) so you can see how “Alex Jones” has consistently played the same role—that is, reinforcing the premise of the stories by claiming that the “victims” (in OKC and on 9/11) were killed by the government in an “inside job.” That connection didn’t occur to me until I went back to revisit the OKC story.
Suspended Belief

SacredCowSlayer wrote: I’ll add a documentary (soon) so you can see how “Alex Jones” has consistently played the same role—that is, reinforcing the premise of the stories by claiming that the “victims” (in OKC and on 9/11) were killed by the government in an “inside job.” That connection didn’t occur to me until I went back to revisit the OKC story.
I'll check out your video whenever you post it.

I don't understand your "connection" statement. Hasn't AJ always stated the government had a role in OKC and 911?

Let me know what your thoughts are on my new thread: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 60aa362164
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Suspended Belief wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:16 am
SacredCowSlayer wrote: I’ll add a documentary (soon) so you can see how “Alex Jones” has consistently played the same role—that is, reinforcing the premise of the stories by claiming that the “victims” (in OKC and on 9/11) were killed by the government in an “inside job.” That connection didn’t occur to me until I went back to revisit the OKC story.
I'll check out your video whenever you post it.

I don't understand your "connection" statement. Hasn't AJ always stated the government had a role in OKC and 911?

Let me know what your thoughts are on my new thread: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 60aa362164
Thanks for reminding me about this. I had meant to come back and post here—and I completely forgot.

I’ll add more later—but, please see this short video of a younger and skinnier AJ. If you skip to about the 4:10 mark, you’ll hear a rant that sounds awful familiar. There are numerous other references throughout that I’m sure our members will immediately recognize.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWPD59eh--U
Click here for the full link.

Also, the “connection” I referred to (in my previous post) was my own recognition (after years of pattern recognition) that Alex Jones/Infowars is clearly an embedded disinformation operation geared up to steer conservative-minded/government skeptic-type people (who are often intelligent and well meaning) to a place of “safety” for the controllers of society.

This operation (usually) results in people ending up in essentially one of two camps. One, they can’t handle the stress that it deliberately creates, and they retreat to the safety of some kind of mainstream (brand comfortable) “news” outlet such as FOX. Or, they get sucked into the abyss where they ultimately embrace the underlying claims anyway (e.g., dead children—OKC, or thousands killed—9/11), are left no better off for it, and are rendered harmless as any sort of potential opposition.

There’s a method to this, and it’s only with the benefit of hindsight (at least for me) that one may observe how it works.
Nesrally

Number 911 seems to spell out “bullshit!” and “this is an order!”

Unread post by Nesrally »

Just came across this today and was thinking it could be the right forum to share it...
"The number 911 seems to enjoy particular popularity with our hidden spook rulers. This may be because it spells out the word ציא ṣyˀ, which can be read as a spelling variant of צואה ṣwˀh, which means both “excrement” and “command” (as in mitsvah https://www.britannica.com/topic/mitzvah-Judaism). 911 may thus be an event marker which explicitly states that the official narrative is “bullshit”, but at the same time issues a very strict “order” to comply with the deception.

The number 911 works only with the modern numerals system which uses sofit letter forms. In former times, the number 91 may have been used, or it may be an overall modern invention.

As for “excrement” & “command”, it’s probably not a coincidence that these words overlap in so many spelling variants. An etymological relation may be via “piling on” things, which seems to be suggested by the Jastrow dictionary.

This is further evidence that most “commands” issued by our self-proclaimed leaders are simply “bullshit”. We should treat them as such.

Note that I’m not saying that the fake 911 events were harmless. Though I don’t yet know the full truth, I still assume they had very drastic consequences for many common people.

Number Hebrew numeral
900 ץ Ṣade sofit (modern system)
90 צ Ṣade
10 י Yod
1 א ˀAleph
911 = 900 + 10 + 1 ציא ṣyˀ ≈ צאה ṣˀh / צואה ṣwˀh = command / shit
91 = 90 + 1 צא ṣˀ ≈ צאה ṣˀh / צואה ṣwˀh = command / shit

Hebrew, Aramaic ṣw, ṣˀh, ṣwˀh = command, order, excrement, filth
צו ṣw : command, order — Hebrew (Klein)

צוה ṣwh : to command, order; commanded, ordered; appointed, charged — Hebrew (Klein)

צוי ṣwy : to join, attend; to arrange, pile; to order, command; to appoint; to be ordered, commanded — Hebrew (Jastrow)

צואה ṣwˀh : command, order, verbal will — Hebrew (Jastrow)

צואה ṣwˀh : filthy matter, excrement — Hebrew (Jastrow)

צאה ṣˀh : excrement, dung, filth — Hebrew (Klein)

צאי ṣˀy : to become dirty; to soil; to be soiled, covered in excrement — Aramaic (CAL)

Link http://ancient-spooks.de/symbols/number-911.html
Suspended Belief

Re: Alex Jones Shows 9/11 Video With Plane Digitally Erased!

This is the updated link for the OP. Hope an admin can update this for me please.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nhgrqC ... QuYCZ/view

#f-satan