The PHONY 9/11 witnesses: actors only

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The PHONY 9/11 witnesses: actors only

Unread post by simonshack »

NormalBates wrote: So what do you guys think?
I say: welcome to the Surreal (and phony) World of "9/11 testimonies", dear NormalBates ! :)
NormalBates

Unread post by NormalBates »

Thanks, so can anyone confirm that the pics he allegedly took are fakes? I mean they obviously are, but are the perspectives impossible?
nameofthepen

Unread post by nameofthepen »

UPDATE:

Two of the videos here are now gone from YouTube.

This one, "911stealth WTC Early Witness Marty Molly Explosion Bomb Bellevue" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSWf1ypU1rY) says,

The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
. Park Foreman & CNN as agent
. Weinstein

This one, "911 Victims Talk About..." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTTlIgTuuUw) says,

The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:
. Viacom International Inc
. Learn our History
. United States Department of Homeland Security

What's up here? What does Park Foreman have to do with a video of "victims" in the hospital? Who the heck is Weinstein?

And Homeland Security??? Talc is now a national security issue? :ph34r: :rolleyes:

YouTube is now almost completely morphed into "1984Tube".
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

"Bill Heitman" was on 9/11/2001 the brother-in-law of Scott Myers, who was an "audio man" in WABC (maybe the same "Scott Myers" who recorded one "9/11 amateur video"?)

And Heitman, 9/11 survivor, talked in WABC barely two hours after the destruction of the WTC about his experiences during the tragedy.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4e_nh5sU98

Sick performance.

Later he was also "interviewed" in Larry King's show (starting 12:05 in the video). He was more relaxed but introduced (with the aid of Larry King himself) one of the most ludicrous script pieces of all the 9/11 scam: "the firemen collapsing on the stairs"

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWmlsSMaRIM
simonshack
Administrator

^

"BOATLIFTLESS"

As the 12th anniversary approaches, I can't resist re-posting this epic trash 9/11 propaganda by the name of "BOATLIFT" - narrated by (who else?) Hollywool's favorite psyop-upholding asset Tom Hanks and featuring yet another bunch of average people heroes of the day failed soap-opera actors.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg

Produced by: "EYEPOP productions" - appropriately enough... :blink:

Directed by: Eddie Rosenstein (Steven Rosenbaum was probably unavailable - and too busy with his new Ground Zero Museum assignments)

As the "BOATLIFT" storyboard goes, "it was the largest sea-evacuation in history" - with hundreds / thousands of boats travelling back and forth and rescuing "500.000" people from the WTC area. In fact, if we take a close look at the available (now old and familiar 9/11 imagery) we can clearly see the enormous traffic-jam of innumerable boats, ships, ferries and private vessels frantically criss-crossing the waters during this massive, historical evacuation - "larger than the evacuation of Dunkerque in World War II"...

Here:

And here:

And here:
ImageImage

And here:

Aaaand here (with a bunch of vile, idle and godless hippies in the foreground):

( WARNING: if you failed to see the countless boats in the above images, you are a blind and heartless conspiracy theorist. Take your psychotropic medication - and consult an ophthalmologist at once!)
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Wow! I had not seen that before. What a classic. Cheesy Music,the dulcet tones of bullshit master Tom Hanks, toothless deck hands, choked up sea captains. I especially liked the one guy Captain Kirk Slater, nice touch. Bigger than Dunkirk in 9 hours, well, that event took over a week and something like 300,000 people and 1000 boats. Obviously from the photos the 911 evacuation had many more boats. :D
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

MrSinclair wrote:Wow! I had not seen that before. What a classic. Cheesy Music,the dulcet tones of bullshit master Tom Hanks, toothless deck hands, choked up sea captains. I especially liked the one guy Captain Kirk Slater, nice touch. Bigger than Dunkirk in 9 hours, well, that event took over a week and something like 300,000 people and 1000 boats. Obviously from the photos the 911 evacuation had many more boats. :D
Maybe Dunkirk was a psyop. All Hitler had to do was engage the Luftwaffe to take out the stranded British troops, and it would have been game over with an annihilated British Army.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

I hadn't seen that before either. Good find, Simon.
sharing

Unread post by sharing »

Thanks, Simon, for your great find! 500,000 people rescued in 9 hours, holy(wood) crap :D
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

The largest maritime evacuation in history untold during ten years and summarized in twelve minutes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eddie-ros ... 56529.html
On September 11th, 2001, as hundreds of thousands fled south from the burning towers, people quickly discovered something we often forget: that Manhattan is an island. As officials closed all bridges, tunnels and commuter lines linking Manhattan to the rest of the world, people were trapped.

The little told story of what happened next is the focus of my documentary short film, BOATLIFT, narrated by Tom Hanks. The film premiered at the Center for National Policy's 9/11 Ten Year Anniversary Summit, in Washington, D.C.

BOATLIFT is the story of the largest maritime evacuation in history.
The real producers of this ludicrous 9/11 propaganda bullshit:

http://cnponline.org/
The Center for National Policy is an independent think tank dedicated to advancing the economic and national security of the United States. We bring together thought leaders and decision makers who are focused on the revitalization of our economy for the benefit of all Americans and the strengthening of the values of human rights and democracy at home and across the globe.

As its seventh President, Scott Bates is leading the organization into its fourth decade of service in the tradition of such distinguished former CNP leaders as Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, Secretaries of State Madeline Albright, Cyrus Vance, Ed Muskie and former 9/11 Commissioner Ambassador Tim Roemer.

And a very important word related to all the TV scams: resilience

http://www.road2resilience.org/
Tom Hanks narrates the epic story of the 9/11 boatlift that evacuation half a million people from the stricken piers and seawalls of Lower Manhattan. Produced and directed by Eddie Rosenstein. BOATLIFT was commissioned by Dr. Stephen Flynn, President, Center for National Policy, for the 9/11 Tenth Anniversary Summit: Remembrance/Renewal/Resilience in Washington (www.road2resilience.org). Flynn & Sean Burke served as executive producers. The film was made possible by a generous grant by philanthropist Adrienne Arsht, Chairman Emerita, and TotalBank. Read more »
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

PLEASE NOTE:

It has been noticed that a number of "9/11 eye-witness" videos are being plucked from YouTube one by one. So please, if you have posted about one and you find it relevant to media fakery research, download the videos on your computer! Also, please do screen grabs and transcribe quotes for the sake of the historical record, if you think about that particular video as being notable. Just in case it gets removed.

Please see the technical thread about how to do any of this, or just ask in the CHATBOX and I'll be happy to explain and make suggestions.

This is probably something we should be aware of in all our efforts to make this site an archive of information that won't get deleted on accident or in cover-up efforts (in the guise of 'copyright infringement' or 'breach of YouTube terms of use' or whatever the reason).

Thanks!
hp
simonshack
Administrator

KWAME LEDUC - the dude who saw it all :rolleyes:

You may remember this dude from my September Clues movie. He's gotta be one of my favorite $50-a-day crap-actors of 9/11. I just discovered in the below NIST-FOIA video that there is another part (a longer version) of this purported "street-interview" I had yet not seen - and it's absolutely priceless! Enjoy: :lol:

(starting at 13:20)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83E5w_ZexGQ

TV WOMAN: -"There are bodies falling down"?!
KWAME LEDUC: "Didn't you see?? ...I mean people... just throwing themselves through the window..."
TV MAN (uninterested about falling people splashing their guts onto the ground) : "Can we have your name? Your first and last name?"

:D
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Someone alleges that they found a red envelope at ground zero while fleeing the area and that it fell out of the "plane". :rolleyes:

Video link: https://screen.yahoo.com/new-york-times ... 18586.html
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

:lol: :lol: zipcode 90272?
9+0+2=11
7+2=9
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

Simon Says:

TV MAN (uninterested about falling people splashing their guts onto the ground) : Can we have your name? Your first and last name?

"Other than that, how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"