Simon I found something Interesting!

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Brutal Metal

Simon I found something Interesting!

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Much to my surprise I came across a Smoking Gun!!
I had a bunch of the 911 shows from the past week on my DVR and I watched one tonight entitled "102 minutes that changed America" on History channel!"
In the first 5 minutes of the telecast the actual source of that audio is revealed.. Remember when the videographers friend says "Oh my GOD Dude what's up with that!"(as the supposed jumpers were falling)?? It is 1000% the same voice on this different footage..
Wish I could somehow share that part of the broadcast but it doesn't take a rocket scientist or voice expert to tell it's the same man saying it! WOW I'm Floored!!
But did we Really NEED more? The perps house of cards are hanging on by a thread! Did anyone else by chance pick up on this and do any forum members still have that show saved on their TV to verify what I heard?
I was gonna link the Jumper vid and the time when this phrase was spoken but your Sept Clues Website is locking me out? It says "509 Bandwidth exceeded,
the server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later!" ?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

We're out of bandwidth, Brutal. Patience and we will get another upgrade ... we are just scraping some funds together to get another bandwidth level.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 17 2010, 02:52 PM wrote: We're out of bandwidth, Brutal. Patience and we will get another upgrade ... we are just scraping some funds together to get another bandwidth level.
I actually paid for the upgrade today (about 6hours ago) with my Paypal account. The site is still not back online. Hoi, do you remember by any chance how long we had to wait (for the site to be reactivated) on the other occasions that the bandwidth ran out?

EDIT : Wow ! The site just came back up the MOMENT I typed this post !!! :P
http://www.septemberclues.org
hoi.polloi

Nice. Question answered, I suppose! I'm going to look up our stats and see what we're officially at according to our webalizers. I'll post it in "The Big Ones : September Clues" thread.

Edit: Okay, it's up!

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2212031
Brutal Metal

Cool thanks guys, what I'll do is kind of amatuerish but I'm gonna record the clip with my camera from the history channel off my TV set and the Jumper Vid portion that has the audio I'm talking about that Simon has on his site, then I'll upload it on YouTube, I'll title it "Jumper Audio footage is FAKE"! I'll try and get it up later tonight!
Brutal Metal

OK gents I have the video up on YouTube, here's the link!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_IMiAH71JY
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 17 2010, 10:52 AM wrote: We're out of bandwidth, Brutal. Patience and we will get another upgrade ... we are just scraping some funds together to get another bandwidth level.
Hoi and Simon, if you would let us know the cost for monthly bandwidth, you might find that a number of forum members would gladly help contribute. Try us and see!
Brutal Metal

Thanks for the YouTube comment Simon.
SO who do we think is splicing these audio and video tracks? Pentagon? FBI?
Central Intelligence? My guess is NASA, we're all fully aware of their track record of deception!
Brutal Metal

fbenario @ Sep 18 2010, 02:29 AM wrote:
hoi.polloi 4 Sep 17 2010, 10:52 AM wrote: We're out of bandwidth, Brutal. Patience and we will get another upgrade ... we are just scraping some funds together to get another bandwidth level.
Hoi and Simon, if you would let us know the cost for monthly bandwidth, you might find that a number of forum members would gladly help contribute. Try us and see!
I'd be willing to help too cause September Clues NEEDS to stay available!! B)
hoi.polloi

I just commented too (my youtube name is notitbros) and favorited.

Thanks for offering to support us. Our money is our responsibility and we really hate asking for any sort of lame "fund raiser for truth" like some Alex Jones money scam bullshit. If you really feel you want to help, you can always click the donate button on the contact page and give us a dollar, but don't worry. The more important thing is that you are talking to your neighbors and kids and friends about this research and helping them regain their perceptions.

We really LOVE it when you make videos and stuff that promotes intelligence. Thanks for your work Brutal.
Brutal Metal

Thank you very much Hoi, like first said I just stumbled on this piece of audio footage watching that Documentary and light bulbs went off in my head, I knew For Sure I heard it somewhere before and I remembered "Jumpers"!!
Glad I could help uncover another piece of the deception puzzle, maybe we should send the clip to the Dumbasses at Popular Mechanics and get their opinion on it, haha!! :P
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Ooo, intriguing. Nice.

Yes. Let's get her "GOD!!" voice attached to a face and see if we can spot her in TV shows, etc.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brutal Metal

she could even be generated through virtual reality, might not even be a real person in that clip, Simon has pointed this out in numerous Fake videos!
CGI perps have done remarkable things for a long time now!!
The Naudets and Fairbanks should be in Prison, their both lying Scumbags!!
People have really been grilling Evan in the last few years, it's taken a toll on that dude, he knows he's a Fraud, I see him as the next mysterious 911 casuality!!
This interview is great!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ves5CA4s ... re=related