Simon I found something Interesting!

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Ma'at 4 Sep 25 2010, 09:22 AM wrote:
As much as I agree with the sentiment re "Simon Shack for President", that's a curse in reality I wouldn't wish on a friend! :lol:
Don't worry - I was actually only joking, you know. My YT thumbs keep scoring only once per comment - so I guess the White House is still off-limits for me ! B)

And the food in Washington D.C.?...Nah - I'll stick around here in Spaghetti Land, thank you very much !
http://www.septemberclues.org
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Who in their Right Mind would want that Job? With all the corrupton in our Gov't no matter Who is elected they'll be led around by puppet strings, look at the last person that tried to stir the pot and bring about change!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Who would that be Brutal?

Everyone we have in now seems terrified of 'rocking the boat' ...
brucethejam

Unread post by brucethejam »

I think he means JFK.
hoi.polloi

Oh man don't get me started on JFK. Simon disabled that thread for the time being because we have more important things to talk about but once it gets open, I'm gonna hit my "JFK's death was faked" hypothesis with new vigor! :)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I came back from my weekend-- and now I enjoy my minuscule youtube fame :lol:

Incidentally, i will add that I didn't thumbed-up my own comment, I never even noticed the feature... now I kind of like it, funny like that :D

Don't you love it how our opponents (agents or trolls) are reduced to insult and badmouthing? I certainly do. It tells everyone who's sane and real.

p.s. I created "nonhocapito1" ("nonhocapito" was already taken, damn) few weeks ago to upload "Synched out (new)". The video got deleted, of course... but it occurred to me I could use the alias to comment around. Just got into battle mode B)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

nonhocapito @ Sep 26 2010, 04:57 PM wrote: Just got into battle mode B)
Battle mode! B) That's my boy! I love it. Avanti tutta!
http://www.septemberclues.org
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

In case anyone's interested, I'm on facebook too... I needed to browse pages of facebook to do the basic research on the vicsims and scammers (no, I didn't have my own page). Here:

http://www.facebook.com/joe.vicsim

(I hope it is OK that I used the "vicsim" trademark) :P

I asked a few FB characters of the 9/11 memorial museum to become my friends, such as Caitlin Olson, but got rejected! :D
Well, if you have any suggestion of what to do with the page just to fill it up a little more, do tell me. I loath the whole application... The two pictures on the photo album are lame elaborations of mine, right from the hilarious yet rich collection of fake imagery of vicsim Fred "the bug" Gabler, to be found here:

http://www.fredgabler.org/aboutfred.php

...about vicsim Gabler: I am pretty sure he was one of the first vicsim created, when for some reason they thought they had the time or energy to create that load of fakery for each vicsim. Now the joke is on them, the contrast it creates with all the other victims is too apparent. He has it all, fake friends, wife, girlfriends, college... and all the others have a handful of ugly pictures.

And another thing about Freddy... they created these fake friends of his. Here he a poses with one "Danny Taub" (the names of the friends are in the picture's name), have you ever read this name anywhere?

"Danny Taub" is not just some real or rather unreal person, but a very widespread internet scam, just google it.
I opened a thread about this scam on scam.com

http://scam.com/showthread.php?p=968839#post968839

but got no response (that place is dead)...
hoi.polloi

Danny Taub!!

Brilliant, love it. Scam. Whata buncha silly perps.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Hey compadres, I've been cyber-fencing shills etc. while promoting Simon's work on this one for a few days now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNTcHq5Tzk

If anyone wants to 'join the fray' (or 'return the favor' on thumbs ;) ) I'd appreciate the backup :D
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ? George Orwell
Thunder

Re: Simon I found something Interesting!

Unread post by Thunder »

Hello

Before I knew September Clues, I watched a video which is called "Filmtricks und falsche Zeugen" (=Film tricks and fake witnesses)
It is really interessting, there are two versions of it, I want to post the first one:
There are elements of September Clues in it and some other stuff. Sorry it's in german but really good:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4KRjoovUfU
alainpaul

Unread post by alainpaul »

I found something as well. On your collapsing tower page, where you describe the "gesticulating" man in the blue shirt and the ghost elbow, notice on the right side of the same frame, the man on the bicycle in blue. As he rides past the man to his left, and has already PASSED him, the man's elbow magically appears in FRONT of the bicyclist, just a millisecond from knocking him off his bike.
Instead of looping the videos, allowing the user to operate the control, as well as to start/stop, will help us uncover more such flaws.
I also had a hard time understanding exactly what your point was in many of the descriptions. Calling a video a fake while leaving us to scratch our heads as to why you believe this proves counter productive. You need to be much more explanatory as to what exactly you see transpiring that the rest of us do not.
After reviewing the same comparisons multiple times, I finally understood pertaining to some, but some others yet remain a mystery.
Your visitors could be a great help playing detectives in this cause if things were just made clearer.
hoi.polloi

Good find, thanks for sharing, but could you prove you've found this by posting images and reference the video?
You need to be much more explanatory as to what exactly you see transpiring that the rest of us do not.
After reviewing the same comparisons multiple times, I finally understood pertaining to some, but some others yet remain a mystery.
Your visitors could be a great help playing detectives in this cause if things were just made clearer.
I used to agree with you. Sometimes I still think to myself, "Now why didn't Simon actually explain himself better here? Why does he leave so much to the imagination?"

I think it's because he is just not an aggressive fellow. Some things are better left to sensible minds to wake up to on their own. For instance, when the perps overlay two runners on top of one another and their bodies and clothes move around each other implausibly, as if masked in an animation program - because that is what has been apparently done - and Simon just says, "look at this! come on! give me a break!"

If you spell it out to everyone, what is the sense of asking people to trust their senses? I think Simon wants to believe people are not stupid - that they can find things on their own and trust their own senses. He doesn't want to replace people's senses with his own, like the media do.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

alainpaul wrote:You need to be much more explanatory as to what exactly you see transpiring that the rest of us do not.
Let me see here. On your very first post as a member, you have the gall to tell Simon he is failing to communicate, and that he needs to be do better. I pity anyone who lives with you. You have no apparent empathy in your heart - which makes you a sociopath, even if you're not (yet) a killer.

Jeez, what is going on today? Too many new members who need to be banned forthright. Assholes.