MORE "New" IMAGES (released in 2010!)

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
nonhocapito

Re: MORE "New" IMAGES

Unread post by nonhocapito »

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:
he seems legit! If not these guys will eat you for dinner
:lol: I know... btw, people get eaten by me too... I don't think there will be much arguing from me here on this forum. I already feel like home. ^_^
But in my channel... that's another thing, there's lots of action! B)

I hope that 1) you're not posting short posts just to get to 10 and create your own thread... and 2) that you're not here just to plug your videos and channel. Just my two hopes :rolleyes:
AnonymousTruther2

Unread post by AnonymousTruther2 »

I hope that 1) you're not posting short posts just to get to 10 and create your own thread... and 2) that you're not here just to plug your videos and channel. Just my two hopes
I have to answer... Nobody really knows me except a little Simon. We speak french together. For the first time 3 years ago.
No, don't worry... I'm not here for that. Read my post of my introduction.
I only have 2 videos anyway. And I'm here to make comments like my first REAL one or to expose new fakery.
You won't be deceived with what I can bring. For me to decide to post on this forum took me 2 weeks. I'm not doing this lightly. There's more time involved posting than just reading.
You'll see. :D
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Ok this takes the Cake for me… Being signed up to face book and often conversing with 9/11 “twoofers”. I stumbled on to this photo…..

This has got to be the most ridiculous 9/11 photo to date!!!!!
(Quotes on photo included…. )

Photo of jet right after it hit Pentagon with MISSILE!!!

You may think it must be photo shopped, but have you ever seen Photoshop look this real?

:lol: :lol:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uhh, no of course I havn't...

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Equinox wrote:Ok this takes the Cake for me… Being signed up to face book and often conversing with 9/11 “twoofers”. I stumbled on to this photo…..
It's actually a crap Photoshop job! Shows the TV generations obsession with Orange Explosions.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Who posted that, equinox. Craig & Aldo? :lol:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Equinox, what's your Facebook name? Are we already FB friends?
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

reel.deal wrote: Image
:huh:

:P

Hey reel.deal, Collateral Damage was supposed to be released on Oct. 5th, 2001 before it was delayed (Guess why).
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

enlighten me WHY?
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0233469/trivia

The film was originally scheduled to be released on October 5, 2001, but it was postponed due to its terrorism theme and eventually released on Friday, February 8, 2002.

After the terrorist attacks on the USA of 11 September 2001, Warner Bros. pulled all advertising of the film which had included a mock newspaper clipping alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger's face featuring the word "bombing" and the tagline "What would you do if you lost everything?" and its Collateral Damage movie website that had included a game called "Hunting for the Wolf". When the film was finally released in 2002, the film's poster was revamped with shot of an explosion due to the U.S. subsequent invasion of Afghanistan in the background of Arnold's face in the foreground and the film's original tagline missing. The website was completely revamped with nothing but production stills, bios, the film's synopsis, and cast and crew material. The games and other material that had been on the original version of the website were completely eliminated.
nonhocapito

I don't know if the posters for this movie were supposed to be out on 9/11. But I know that the movie contains this sequence:

From "collateral damage" @ mark ~1:33:23

...talking about orange explosions... :rolleyes:
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

^ ^ ^ B) ...orange, nice !
upstream wrote:
reel.deal wrote: :P
Hey reel.deal, Collateral Damage was supposed to be released on Oct. 5th, 2001 before it was delayed (Guess why).

yeah, ok. apologies... i was just goofin'... exaggeration, for effect.
i could have/should have put '& it aint even out 'til '02', instead.
funnily enough though, a september '01 movie general release got 'limited' & delayed,
this one involving death by plane foreshadowing the Queens plane crash 2 months after '9/11'...

Flight 587
reel.deal wrote:lazy-ass unimaginative/subtly cryptic 9/11 hollywood perps lifted the queens 'jet engine lands on house' narrative straight out of ending to 'donnie darko' ?!?, which came out in, yes... september '01...

Donnie Darko - Full Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK66-K9ROMM

Release
"The limited release of the film occurred during the month after the September 11 attacks. It was subsequently held back
for almost a year for international release, where it garnered more favorable reviews.[citation needed] From this point,
a large cult following for the movie began. Its DVD release gained an increased American audience for the film."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnie_Darko

weird...
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... eens+crash ;)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

brianv wrote:
Equinox wrote:Ok this takes the Cake for me… Being signed up to face book and often conversing with 9/11 “twoofers”. I stumbled on to this photo…..
It's actually a crap Photoshop job! Shows the TV generations obsession with Orange Explosions.
Yes It’s is just a “plane” attempt to push forward a missile at pentagon theory…
fbenario wrote:Equinox, what's your Facebook name? Are we already FB friends?
Yes we have been friends for a little while now. I first introduced you the http://www.facebook.com/pages/September ... 7375501007 page... Your posts on there are very versatile, interesting, and accurate Fred.

I will say again Hi today. :)

Smoking gun 2
Who posted that, equinox. Craig & Aldo?
LOL I don’t know about those 2… after a quick Google search I gather they are some lame 9/11 @ pentagon researchers???

No, I just found the picture on a 9/11 “twoofer” face book page. Lots of them seem pretty decent people who have a huge passion for 9/11.

It’s a shame they are mislead…. It got me thinking a bit today about what Simon wrote on his you tube page….

simonshack
Enormously popular films like Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" and "Loosechange" have hit the mainstream scene to give the common man the feeling that we live in a free speech society. I used to believe in them myself - not anymore - as it is evident they promote only attractive theories but no proof : the only verifiable, repeatable and thus court-admissible proof we have is the video fabrications aired by the newsmedia on 9/11. Of course the towers were demolished with powerful explosives, yet this is nothing that can be demonstrated in any scientific way as all the rubble has long been disposed with.
So true 9/11 Truth main proof is Demolition technology… Yet There is no way of actually (100%) proving the physical compounds of the demolition dust.
Really there isn’t... they claim to have the tests … But without a doubt can they prove in court that it is from WTC???
No-Way.

“9/11 Truth is based on an Ironic paradigm,
9/11 Truth finds ALL of their findings,
From speculation made from the fake 9/11 imagery”

The perps must find this funny! seeing how much the so called fight against them is actually using the actual evidence (CGI 9/11)

In saying that, I do firmly believe though that this research will prevail. The real 9/11 truth is starting spread its wings. It only takes a few... B)

Here are some more photos I see on Facebook… It is all they twoofers really have as evidence.

hmmmm... Not really much effort. <_<
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Equinox wrote:
fbenario wrote:Equinox, what's your Facebook name? Are we already FB friends?
Yes we have been friends for a little while now. I first introduced you the http://www.facebook.com/pages/September ... 7375501007 page... Your posts on there are very versatile, interesting, and accurate Fred.
Yes, now I remember. So you don't have a personal FB page, you're just running a Sept. Clues page on FB? If you do have a personal page, I've evidently forgotten your FB alias.
nonhocapito

Am I seeing links to Khalezov "theories" on that September Clues fb page? Posted by the maintainer of the page? :wacko: :angry:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

fbenario wrote: Yes, now I remember. So you don't have a personal FB page, you're just running a Sept. Clues page on FB? If you do have a personal page, I've evidently forgotten your FB alias.
Yes, I do have a personal FB Page, which I talk with friends and family. It is not an alias.. It is my real name... I believe you have forgoten me!!!I will say Hi again in a couple of hours. (when Im home from work )
nonhocapito wrote:Am I seeing links to Khalezov "theories" on that September Clues fb page? Posted by the maintainer of the page? :wacko: :angry:
You are regarding to the Full Length Spetember Clues Movie I posted Up on 9/11/2011. I Only just recently noticed that it does contain those Khalezov links in the info section of the Youtube video. Anyhow... I will clear up a couple of things before any quick conclusions get Drawn.
1- I did not make that video or upload it.
2- I actually fond that video through a Bulletin notice Simon posted up on youtube, on I believe it was around 10/09/11. Simon also has also linked this video. That is how I first stumbled upon it. (It was the only FULL LENTGH September clues Video I grabbed on Youtube that day. )
3- I believe we have both not payed attention to those bs links info section.

Anyways, I want to take that version of the facebook page.. coz It does have a couple of links (which I previously unnoticed) And place up another Full length September clues, Have you seen any others on youtube Noho? Most versions are just in the A,B,C,D,E...10 minute formation.

Prehaps, you or I could upload one with more Information about the septemberclues.org website, clues .forum ETC
I will probably do that in a few hours, I believe there is certain method, to upload a whole full length movie to youtube. :)