MORE "New" IMAGES (released in 2010!)

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Jonathan

Re: MORE "New" IMAGES

Unread post by Jonathan »

BNSF9647 wrote:More footage by a so called "Clifton Cloud", watch between 13-14 seconds into the video under the dancing smoke. Video was uploaded yesterday. By the way Clifton is on the phone he doesn't sound too excited about what he saw :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYxnYnF8LrA
Where was this supposed to be taken from?
We see impact at 0:17 and hear and even "feel" it at 0:25
That is 8 seconds - or 2.7 km or about 1.6 miles - rather less than more.
Is at least that consistent?
It seems too loud, too.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Jonathan wrote:
BNSF9647 wrote:More footage by a so called "Clifton Cloud", watch between 13-14 seconds into the video under the dancing smoke. Video was uploaded yesterday. By the way Clifton is on the phone he doesn't sound too excited about what he saw :huh:

Where was this supposed to be taken from?
We see impact at 0:17 and hear and even "feel" it at 0:25
That is 8 seconds - or 2.7 km or about 1.6 miles - rather less than more.
Is at least that consistent?
It seems too loud, too.
Hey that's a really good point especially as at around 2.18 when the tower collapses one would expect to hear a rumble/boom at about 2.26 [8 seconds later] but there does not seem to be anything of the sort.
One would expect a building of that size to make a fairly loud sound when collapsing as it did when it was 'hit' by a 'plane'.
Jonathan

I notice the volume but this is not my main concern.

This is unconfirmed and maybe never will be?
It's all speculation until the location is known!

But is has been said that this video was taken from a building on Kent Ave. just South of the Williamsburg bridge.

(I asked the one who uploaded the video about it - no answer yet)

Which would make the distance about 3.7 km/2.3 miles.
Which would then be inconsistent with the time-difference of 7 to 8 seconds between visual and audio in this video, suggesting 2.7 km or about 1.6 miles.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Well, Clifton managed to record two impossible events, i.e. two towers collapsing from top and down, so his video is 200% fake. Too many OMGs all over, too. I wonder why Clifton would go public now ten years later? Money? Fame?
Jonathan

Heiwa wrote:...
Well, Clifton managed to record two impossible events, i.e. two towers collapsing from top and down, so his video is 200% fake. ...
That is exactly right.

I was however hoping to demonstrate another angle which might be more accessible to some.
I truly - probably foolishly - thought, to each video the supposed location of it being taken would be known and also released along with the video.
Knowing where the video was taken and knowing the speed of sound the fake would be easy to recognize.

But, they know that too and will probably never pinpoint the location. :unsure:
I'm still hoping, though.

ps: in the heat of the moment I tend to forget that probably no video at all "was taken" :blink:
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

I came across a new video that was brought out for the 9/11 extravaganza.

http://www.vanadia.com/nycstories/my-911/story/

I haven't watched it yet myself. I watched his interview with a local news station in Portland and thought he had some telling comments about doing whatever for money in his communications consultant or whatever title he uses to describe himself.

Introductory interview: http://www.katu.com/news/local/129669068.html

I am going outside now that it's cooler and work my garden. But, I plan on sitting down to view when I sit down for dinner later tonight. I DO hope it's a good one!
Jonathan

...from the "introductory interview"
... And for ten years, the footage has stayed with him and him alone. ...
...and that server is really slow (not responsive at all, actually) - at least now, for me - to show me that footage...
( I haven't seen it eighter, and because of that I will not see it ever, probably)

Quote from the article:
At the time, Vanadia was a communications consultant looking to climb the ladder to the big time. “I was getting sucked into… whatever you can do to make the most money,” he recalled.
a decent server is not too expensive - now...
- but all the effort might be a bit late - now... - to accomplish that B)

ps:
look at this
...what kind of art do you do?
...Narrative art. Storymaking.
:huh: B)
Unleashed

You have GOT to watch this. It has exceeded my wildest expectations. :lol:

I just KNEW if this guy didn't air this back then, or the one year or five year anniversary it has to
be so bad, it's good!
Jonathan

I still can't watch it - not at all.
It seems responsive now, not taking minutes to load the page.
but the video - it will not show for me.
If it is that difficult, experience shows that it is not worth the effort B)
Unleashed

Jonathan wrote:I still can't watch it - not at all.
It seems responsive now, not taking minutes to load the page.
but the video - it will not show for me.
If it is that difficult, experience shows that it is not worth the effort B)

Oh. Well, I found it hilarious. And pretty damning as far as the streets being cleared off so early that morning. Lack of fire trucks traffic, telegraphing the Building 7 collapse well in advance through this guy's clumsy handling or boredom, and referring to scenes that were subsequently cut from the main story, apparantly. At least I don't recall the Supreme Court being bombed or the ones that went off in Chicago, :blink: .

Yeah, it's like walking the streets of New York talking to 50 random Harley guys along the way.
Har! :rolleyes:

You know, the more I think about this, it seems possible this was filmed using role-players down at Disaster City, in Texas, and nowhere near New York at all.
Jonathan

still can't view it - the video just does not load for me.

Windows only? whatever...

I'll trust your description and enjoy not having to see $crap only to determine that it is just that B)
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Unleashed wrote:You have GOT to watch this. It has exceeded my wildest expectations. :lol:

I just KNEW if this guy didn't air this back then, or the one year or five year anniversary it has to
be so bad, it's good!
Agreed ! This is the most hilarious video of them all and should get its own thread imo :lol: :lol: people are going to have a field day with this. I just want to quote soooo many of the scenes :P

If you were afraid of telling anyone about 9/11 fakery, this is a great "starter" pack. Just show them and ask them what they think about the whole video. B)

edit: "if this guy" = they ? ^_^
Unleashed

Mickey wrote:
Unleashed wrote:You have GOT to watch this. It has exceeded my wildest expectations. :lol:

be so bad, it's good!
Agreed ! This is the most hilarious video of them all and should get its own thread imo :lol: :lol: people are going to have a field day with this. I just want to quote soooo many of the scenes :P

If you were afraid of telling anyone about 9/11 fakery, this is a great "starter" pack. Just show them and ask them what they think about the whole video. B)

edit: "if this guy" = they ? ^_^
I was thinking, hmmm, is it just me? Finally somebody to talk to about it!

Here are some of my faves: The "It's a terrorist attack, it's a terrorist attack!!" in the panel truck a la "the British are coming, the British are coming!

Rita, RITAAA! Think: "Steeella!" I just fell out laughing at him in his CITY SCRAP METAL t-shirt.

Or the guy who has the amount Larry Silverstein paid for the Towers at his fingertips!

And last but not least, "the lady talking about the President is floating in the clouds". Really all those people in that segment. Rubber glove woman, the Greenwich news guy, and the Connecticutt Paper reporter. The hilarity ensued from one moment to the next.

Thanks Mickey.

Oh yeah, actually I think David Vanadia took this to the media to seek a little limelight on the other side of the country never thinking this would get out into the mainstream enough to get him in hotwater over releasing it. Those comments at the bottom are even faked by a few hipster friends of his, or so it seems.

David Vanadia - um, not his real name http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/sea ... gn=address

Some of his bogus relative's names are almost as comical as his video.
Last edited by Unleashed on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Unleashed wrote:

Thanks Mickey.

Oh yeah, actually I think David Vanadia took this to the media to seek a little limelight on the other side of the country never thinking this would get out into the mainstream enough to get him in hotwater over releasing it. Those comments at the bottom are even faked by a few hipster friends of his, or so it seems.
Oh no! thank you for sharing. This isn't really his piece of work(common CGI fakery from perp videos), he is a new 911 actor (along with the whole crew) . He has a phone number listed in "Contact". :ph34r:

Unleashed wrote: Here are some of my faves: The "buildings are going to collapse guy" in the panel truck a la "the British are coming, the British are coming!

Rita, RITAAA! Think: "Steeella!" I just fell out laughing at him in his CITY SCRAP METAL t-shirt.

Or the guy who has the amount Larry Silverstein paid for the Towers at his fingertips!

And last but not least, "the lady talking about the President is floating in the clouds". Really all those people in that segment. Rubber glove woman, the Greenwich news guy, and the Connecticutt Paper reporter. The hilarity ensued from one moment to the next.
Among the ones you listed RITAAA was my fav :D Too many to list .. will do it another time.
Unleashed

Mickey wrote:
Unleashed wrote:

Thanks Mickey.

Oh no! thank you for sharing. This isn't really his piece of work(common CGI fakery from perp videos), he is a new 911 actor (along with the whole crew) . He has a phone number listed in "Contact". :ph34r:

Unleashed wrote: Here are some of my faves: The "buildings are going to collapse guy" in the panel truck a la "the British are coming, the British are coming!

Among the ones you listed RITAAA was my fav :D Too many to list .. will do it another time.

Yeah, and here is another "candid" interview he did. http://astoriedcareer.com/2008/10/qa-wi ... d-van.html