Naudet Original Broadcast

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Faye

Re: Naudet Original Broadcast

Unread post by Faye »

hoi.polloi » April 4th, 2018, 8:05 pm wrote:
Faye » April 3rd, 2018, 8:41 pm wrote:Dear Simon
That is too kind of you but, please, do not spent more time on this, I will go to the archives and find it.

Cordialement
Faye
I was under the impression that they had the first version of the "first plane impact" ready on the day of 9/11, which they later fleshed out into the awkward but "full length" Naudet bullshit.

I do think it's interesting that they waited almost exactly 6 months to air the Naudet propaganda film on TV, and there may be some reason(s) for that. Last minute corrections in March for some reason? Perhaps something worshipful about Mars/war?

Dear Hoi, thank you for the information and your thoughts on that crucial element of the 9/11 performance.
In my working hypothesis the “Naudet production” - including the various versions that were aired later on - were ready prior to the performance. The “qualitative” or “aesthetic” differences between the first aired version and the “movie”, intended to manifest visually the difference between “live shot” and “organized movie production” or between coincidence and plan.

The “first plane impact” was presented by the media as a verbally information. Example:

CNN "Live" Broadcast ca. 08:46
"…yeah...This just in, you are looking obviously at a very disturbing live shot there, that is the World Trade Center and we have unconfirmed reports this morning that a plane has crashed into one of the towers."

The audiovisual presentation of the “first plane impact” was aired for the first time only three hours later by WNYWTV. This was not the “Naudet production” but a “coincidentally” recorded shot of which the producing channel says:

WNWTV / Published on Oct 1, 2008
The following features rare WNYW TV videotape of the first hijacked plane attack on the north tower of the World Trade Center at 8:46 AM EDT on Tuesday, September 11, 2001. Just a few hours later, during its live, continuous on-air coverage of the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, WNYW TV FOX 5 played back this rare videotape of that first WTC crash (it is this first on-air replay of WNYW's rare videotape that we are seeing here).
It is important to note that the WNYW TV portable camera which captured this scene at 8:46 AM EDT was at rest at the time, and was pointed downward toward the street; this was because the portable camera was not relaying live pictures for air on Channel 5 at that moment (in other words, it was only in the process of videotaping and was not in the process of airing anything live). As a result of the camera pointing downward, we HEAR the plane overhead and we HEAR it crash into the World Trade Center's north tower, but we do not SEE the plane itself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL11 ... VEmAWaKoYQ

I do share your impression that the Naudet version of the “first plane impact” was aired for the first time in the afternoon of September 11, 2001 (all times local). I still have to find it in order to reconstruct the storyline and the clues for the “controlled opposition” narratives that were implemented in the main performance on that day.

I am not sure, Hoi, if they waited “almost exactly” ( :) ) six months to air the film on TV for some metaphysical reason, although I agree that such references are used by the creators of our mediated reality.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Thanks for the update. That quote from the YouTube channel for the TV channel is hilarious. It's a really overexplained excuse for the "premise" of the supposedly accidentaly "video".
Faye

Unread post by Faye »

Got it.
First audiovisual broadcast of "plane hit Tower" - "Naudet footage" at ca. 11:50:24 on CNN 9-11-2001 News Coverage 11:00 pm - 12:00 pm - (Timestamp: 00:50:23) - "Holy shit!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLGH ... nufXbEQuzg
http://fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/index ... _the_tower
corsarino

Unread post by corsarino »

I had a gas problem a few days ago. I asked the gas company for a technical intervention.

They sent me two technicians with their tools.

They checked all the holes with a gas detector, just like the Naudet firefighters.

But the tool has a long nose that needs to be inserted into each hole.

The Naudet firefighters don't do that!!!

They are not looking for anything!