Naudet Original Broadcast

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Heiwa
Banned

Re: Naudet Original Broadcast

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:
fbenario wrote:
Heiwa wrote:I expect many US terrorists to be arrested soon.
... all of them poor Muslims who never did anything to anyone - other than have a Muslim name that much of middle-America looks down on. What a sad commentary on this country.
Ehrm...I believe Heiwa was referring to the real terrorists, Fbenario - the rogue cowards who round up kids in war zones of their own making - and slam them in Guantanamo to rot.
I actually refer to reporters Richard Drew, AP, and Christian Martin, NBC, prof. Zdenek P. Bazant, messrs. Jia-Liang Le, Frank R. Greening and David B. Benson (of Northwestern University) and dr. Shyam Sunder and his colleagues at NIST, Washington DC. still roaming free in USA (and Canada). With their intellectual (LOL) activites they support the terrorists bringing down WTC, etc, etc.
Good news is of course that FBI has started an inquiry.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Lest we forget Tony DePalma, he's running around free too I think.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

My goodness, people. There is very little possibility that the perps will ever be arrested, much less packed off to Gitmo. Have you forgotten that Cheney ADMITTED to war crimes in a fairly recent interview, and no one cared in the slightest. What a ridiculous country, full of sheeple proud and happy in their bloodthirstiness and ignorance.

Heiwa quotes his own blog to support his assertion about coming arrests? Nice self-reinforcing feedback loop.
hoi.polloi

Unfortunately, you may be right. There is nobody to complain to. We've been trained to complain to the very people who apparently care the least. It seems there's not much to do with our sense of importance except stuff it down our shirts and wear it like a reinforcement of our local strength against deception. Perhaps if we share this information with enough people, though, the war criminals will not be burdened with their own sense of importance - and we can take away the systems that provide them with so much dough?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I believe history shows that all rogue regimes have eventually collapsed - indeed, from top down ;) - but only after their basements and support pillars have been compromised. Heiwa may not be such a wishful thinker after all. Pick out the low/mid level henchmen, toadies, minions and bootlickers and the rest will crumble like a castle of cards. To stand a chance of attaining such bliss, the very first enemies to eliminate are the spectres of submission and resignation. Just my two cents on this sunny tuesday morning...this rant''s for the ladies! Happy Women's Day :)
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I was thinking of making a video with a complete list of all errors of this Naudet-First-Strike ... including impossibilities of physics.
There seems to be several versions, also? The soundtrack is also humorous.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Coffinman seems pretty cool.

As for the above 'photo' it looks a little strange but it also looks like a realistic depiction of the likely evacuated area. Can't hate on that paraodox! :D
agraposo

Unread post by agraposo »

reel.deal wrote:Image

This is one i took.

4 blocks nearer WTC & 1 block more straight-on.

I dont know much about zoom lenses, but i know only 2 of the above seem 'real'.
In the film American Psycho (2000), 1:15:23 minutes approx. there is a view of the twin towers from the same street (West Broadway intersection Worth St).
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Interesting still, Agraposo as it would support the theory that the towers had minimal occupancy prior to 9/11.
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

SmokingGunII wrote:Interesting still, Agraposo as it would support the theory that the towers had minimal occupancy prior to 9/11.
AND the WTC tours didn't start til 9:30 am so guests also wouldn't be there at that earlier time!
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Looks like our "deux affreux" aka the infamous Naudet brothers are back(for good?). Here's a very recent interview on one of the main TV channel in France (fuck TF1) during which they generously dare to remind the whole world about their intrepid urban filming adventures during the 9/11 in Manhattan.
Jules et Gédeon Naudet tournaient un reportage sur les pompiers de New York le 11 septembre 2001. Ils ont cru pendant plus de 4 heures s'être perdus. Ils ont raconté à Claire Chazal ces instants douloureux, à jamais gravés dans leurs esprits.

Pour les frères Naudet, filmer était une façon de se protéger de l'horreur sélectionné dans Replay
Jules et Gédeon Naudet were shooting a documentary on the firemen working in New York on the 11th of September. For more than 4 hours, they simply thought that they had lost each other. They came here to share these painful moments with Claire Chazal (uh, another ugly French "journalist"), these 9/11 memories forever etched in their minds
http://www.wat.tv/video/pour-freres-nau ... i6xp_.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE NAUDET SCENERY - umpteenth proof of fraud

Compare these 2 pictures- and judge for yourself whether both can be authentic :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0887643799#
hoi.polloi

So "Not It Bros" part 4 was pulled from YouTube because of a Copyright claim by Goldfish Pictures, Inc.

Let's examine this company. It is apparently "owned" by a Jules Naudet. Hmm.
http://www.manta.com/cmap/mmjv6br/goldfish-pictures-inc

It is apparently located near Central Park and the Whitney. Imagine that. Such bullshitism so close to real art. :P

38 E 73rd Street
New York, NY 10021-4173

And a phone number is listed: (212) 535-1122

The size of the company is 1 to 4 people. Does that mean I have a one in two chance of talking to a Naudet sim/actor if I call them? Gosh, I wish I was in California again so I could record that call ...

Here is the YouTube page describing how to counter a copyright that has been falsely identified as a copyright:

http://www.youtube.com/t/copyright_counter

Hmm. Hmmm. What's up fbenario? As a lawyer, do you believe a simulated entity has the right to intellectual property? :P