Why they didn't use planes

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
MrSinclair

Re: Why they didn't use planes

Unread post by MrSinclair »

John Lear , grandson of the Lear Jet developer, has just made a "sworn affidavit" that no planes hit the twin towers and that they were brought down by controlled demolition.

http://yournewswire.com/cia-pilot-swear ... wn-on-911/
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Take any one of the close up videos of the 2nd "impact"; Scott Myers, Michael Hezakhani, Evan Fairbanks et al and watch the tower when a 170,000 lbs aeroplane is supposed to hit the tower. It doesn't move. Not an inch. Towers that could sway in the wind are not affected at all by such a mass force.

Impossible in the real world.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

A most excellent point, SmokingGunII! All we see at best is virtual cameras "shaking" as if it were an old Star Trek episode. (The only thing missing is actors running around inside an office grabbing wheelie chairs and desks. Ah well, for the next PsyOp then, I suppose!)

There would be a huge shockwave running up and down the entire structure, not a mythical "fireball" "shooting down" an elevator shaft (but naturally leaving the people inside simply confused). Oh, the official story about airplanes is just full of holes. But then, the phony witnesses and stories of people inside the building are just about as unbelievable. I really do think those buildings were totally evacuated.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Welcome back Hoi.
a 170,000 ton aeroplane
Smoky - "Compared to the average takeoff weight for all Commercial aircraft, which is 105,359 lbs". Take away the two engines, it's no more than a flying egg.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Firstly - I erroneously mixed my lbs and tonnes up when posting the weight of a laden Passenger jet and was working from memory, so stand corrected if this is inaccurate. It doesn't however, alter the point I was making. In fact, even if you propelled just the two engines at the tower at 500-590 mph depending on whose calculations you care to use there would still be a reaction from the tower. In fact, it is a certainty that windows all around would be shattered just from the impact, but none are, we just have this silly cartoon hole.

Furthermore, if you watch Scott Myers' footage his "camera", the position of which I located many years ago when studying the videographers locations, is on a roof close to the twin towers, supposedly on a tripod - yet this doesn't even shake in the slightest at impact!

I was a mile away from the Nat West tower explosion attributed to the IRA back in the 90's and the pavement under my feet shook. Believe me, any camera within a mile of that impact would have shaken with the vibration. It's nonsense.