FAKING THE RUBBLE

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Re: FAKING THE RUBBLE

Unread post by simonshack »

simonshack
Administrator

Governor PATAKI and UN Secretary General KOFI ANNAN take a walk across the rubble...

simonshack
Administrator

Just in case I'd forgotten to mention this... we should now comfortably be able to conclude that:

The Camera Planet view (at right) shows water being sprayed at night.

Yet, this picture - if true - must have been shot before 5pm on September 11 (WTC7 is still standing tall). Do you see any fires?

Anyways, they really messed this up big time...
simonshack
Administrator

THREE WTC6 COMPOSITES

The entire pool of 9/11 imagery was fake. Even the aftermath pictures - rubble and all !
Here are three views of WTC6: It is up to you to judge if they are all real and legit. Have fun!

*************************************************************************************************************************************

AND HERE'S HOW THEY DO IT TODAY:

WAKE UP, PEOPLE!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Whatever the rubble looked like after the WTC-towers destructions, one thing is certain. It didn't look like the rubble shown on published footage! One reason is that structures of any kind, incl. WTC, cannot globally collapse due to gravity from top down as explained by FEMA/NIST/Bazant, i.e. the weak top part getting loose due to local failures crushes down the stronger bottom part or that floors get loose and drop down - pancake - from top. Sorry, the bottom 1/10th of the structure is 10 times stronger the top 1/10th! The weak 1/10th top cannot possibly damage the 10 times stronger 1/10th bottom.
WTC was certainly destroyed from bottom up and the real rubble looked quite differently so it could not be shown. Thus all footage of rubble is faked. This is in line with the conclusion that all footage shown 'live on TV' on 911, incl. the plane (sic) hitting WTC2 and WTC1/2 top down collapses, was just one prefabricated animation broadcasted on all big US TV channels. Also the Naudet video was a prefab animation. A little plane of aluminium cannot punch a plane-like hole in the wall of steel columns of a skyscraper. Only the engines may punch holes and fly straight through. The weak alu wings will shear off and bounce back against the much stronger steel columns, etc, etc. That the fuel tanks stop inside the building and then explode - fire balls style - was just ridiculous. But it impressed stupid Americans that believe anything on TV and film. Interesting that Purdue University later produced further 'animations' to prove that planes punch holes into steel walls and then stop inside the wall, fuel tanks explode, etc. Stupid nonsense all of it. You wonder why Purdue University staff prostitutes themselves that way? Money? Honour? Or blackmail? That Purdue works for US Dept of War is embarrassing.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Heiwa - I'm enjoying your periodic, repetitive summaries of 9/11 more and more! ;)

I really think these findings cannot be repeated often enough. The whole world population was psyopped on 9/11, and is currently locked in a debilitating mass psychosis. This sorry state of affairs has consequences which affect our everyday lives (and our society as a whole) and amplify over time so long as they are not attended - just like a degenerative disease. We MUST keep up our plucky efforts to try and restore mankind's sanity. Whether we will succeed is not a question we can afford to ask ourselves at this time. I know it is fashionable to self-declared 'realists' (aka pessimists) to say that 'it will never happen'; as far as I'm concerned, they can keep repeating this depressing mantra for as long as they like - but there is nothing as senseless as declaring defeat onto oneself halfway through a righteous battle backed by common sense itself.

Picture yourself stuck in a labyrinth with a friend. You're both looking for a way out and you are gonna starve to death if you fail. All of a sudden, you find a breadcrumb trail, likely to lead you to the exit; then your friend goes: "oh great, Simon, you've found a way out. So now what are you gonna do?" Well, I think you can easily imagine what my curt reply to my stoopid friend would be!

Allright, I'll spell out what my response would be: "YOU STAY HERE, DUDE - WHILE I FOLLOW THE BREADCRUMB TRAIL, OK?"

May reason prevail.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Heiwa wrote:You wonder why Purdue University staff prostitutes themselves that way? Money? Honour? Or blackmail?
Every major U.S. university is a research institution with nearly all of its millions of dollars of ongoing funding coming from the Feds. When told to help spread and 'prove' lies, they have no choice but to comply. Whether you describe this as blackmail or survival is irrelevant.
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

I would like to emphasize the importance of this post, so it don't pass the casual reader. Heiwa is a professional! This is very far from any kind of speculation. Note that (... this is my favourite!), once you understand that the pictures are fake as a consequence of laws of physics -- the videos are automatically fake! You don't even have to watch them!

Please pay attention:
Heiwa wrote:Whatever the rubble looked like after the WTC-towers destructions, one thing is certain. It didn't look like the rubble shown on published footage! One reason is that structures of any kind, incl. WTC, cannot globally collapse due to gravity from top down as explained by FEMA/NIST/Bazant, i.e. the weak top part getting loose due to local failures crushes down the stronger bottom part or that floors get loose and drop down - pancake - from top. Sorry, the bottom 1/10th of the structure is 10 times stronger the top 1/10th! The weak 1/10th top cannot possibly damage the 10 times stronger 1/10th bottom.
WTC was certainly destroyed from bottom up and the real rubble looked quite differently so it could not be shown. Thus all footage of rubble is faked. This is in line with the conclusion that all footage shown 'live on TV' on 911, incl. the plane (sic) hitting WTC2 and WTC1/2 top down collapses, was just one prefabricated animation broadcasted on all big US TV channels. Also the Naudet video was a prefab animation. A little plane of aluminium cannot punch a plane-like hole in the wall of steel columns of a skyscraper. Only the engines may punch holes and fly straight through. The weak alu wings will shear off and bounce back against the much stronger steel columns, etc, etc. That the fuel tanks stop inside the building and then explode - fire balls style - was just ridiculous. But it impressed stupid Americans that believe anything on TV and film.
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

Heiwa wrote:
Whatever the rubble looked like after the WTC-towers destructions, one thing is certain. It didn't look like the rubble shown on published footage! One reason is that structures of any kind, incl. WTC, cannot globally collapse due to gravity from top down as explained by FEMA/NIST/Bazant, i.e. the weak top part getting loose due to local failures crushes down the stronger bottom part or that floors get loose and drop down - pancake - from top. Sorry, the bottom 1/10th of the structure is 10 times stronger the top 1/10th! The weak 1/10th top cannot possibly damage the 10 times stronger 1/10th bottom.
WTC was certainly destroyed from bottom up and the real rubble looked quite differently so it could not be shown. Thus all footage of rubble is faked. This is in line with the conclusion that all footage shown 'live on TV' on 911, incl. the plane (sic) hitting WTC2 and WTC1/2 top down collapses, was just one prefabricated animation broadcasted on all big US TV channels. Also the Naudet video was a prefab animation. A little plane of aluminium cannot punch a plane-like hole in the wall of steel columns of a skyscraper. Only the engines may punch holes and fly straight through. The weak alu wings will shear off and bounce back against the much stronger steel columns, etc, etc. That the fuel tanks stop inside the building and then explode - fire balls style - was just ridiculous. But it impressed stupid Americans that believe anything on TV and film.

I am one of those "stupid" americans, and yes i did believe evrything that i seen and told on 911. BUT, thank god we have Simon, and the rest of you very smart people, to wake us from our slumber. Please don't be too hard on us americans as we are human and trusting of our government.
911 woke me up to what kind of country i really live in.
PS. Keep up the great work.
simonshack
Administrator

****GAME OVER****

It's Playstation material, folks. Those 9/11 images are all computer-generated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uT5FQVYjpY

We were all fooled by this imagery - and understandably so: We all saw this imagery on TV - which, for most people - represents realiTY. <_<

Every single videoclip you have ever seen (of the 9/11 event) has been manufactured - from scratch. Period.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:*

****GAME OVER****

It's Playstation material, folks. But it's game over now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uT5FQVYjpY

I invite our member (and aspiring video-analyst/debunker) 'anon1911' to explain this clip - and expound why it 'doesn't constitute proof of anything'. I am all ears.
What a sad spectacle these new "documentaries" are. I left a couple of comments under that youtube video, but I doubt they will last long.
I also noticed that the newspaper "corriere della sera" is now selling for 9 euros a whole book of pictures for the 10th anniversary. And yet I dare hope the book will be left largely unsold, because people are tired of the lies, even if they can't say exactly where the lies begin or end.

I am so thankful for this forum...
grav

Unread post by grav »

the black lines around the building silhouettes are very pronounced in this clip. I am assuming these may be artifacts where they masked out the backgrounds to be able to superimpose the destruction imagery?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jozQaNEt ... re=related
0:50
til

Re:

Unread post by til »

nonhocapito wrote:Errata corige: I previously stated the the buffon to the left "wasn't obviously smoking". I now retract this since I noticed that he does have a cigarette

although between the wrong fingers (as a former smoker I remember that to rarely but occasionally happen). But noticing this, and appreciating yet another reflection, I also noticed how unbelievably small the yellow tape becomes as soon as it goes down the sidewalk. Gee. How high a sidewalk can be?
The tape would look like this as it's just twisted and crumpled up, a bit like packing tape when its not stuck to something it twist and sticks to itself. so thetape in the picture hasn't shrunk its just twisted about a bit so looks smaller.
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

If you've seen these, well here they are again!

If not, enjoy the WTF, I mean the WTC from every angle.
Must have been a big sale on red paint, and over at Giant Building Draperies R Us.
I look forward to your dissections.

These look like the photog took a daytrip down at the Duke's scrap yard. And don't miss the little people on top of the stack of flatbeds.

http://cf.parrhesia.com/wtc-photos.htm
AnonymousTruther2

Unread post by AnonymousTruther2 »

The removal of pictures is getting crazy now... this whole previously marvelous thread got problems now.
Is there something we could do about that?