"Oh my God" woman. Original videos.

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
pegasus76

"Oh my God" woman. Original videos.

Unread post by pegasus76 »

Hello:

I have recently seen "September Clues" and then I tried to verify the facts.

In Part C, around the minute 8 it says that the same woman invokes God in TV footage and in "AMATEUR" footage.

I searched the two original videos, to verify this information. I found the video of Tina Cart in YouTube, but the other alleged "TV Footage" I could not find it. Where I can see it? Is it really a television video?

I hope someone can help me.

Sorry for my english and thanks :)

Regards,

Oscar
Equinox
Banned

Re: "Oh my God" woman. Original videos.

Unread post by Equinox »

Yes, same here. The obviously over the top exaggerated scream being repeated on two different videos. Was one of the first things I have noticed on this research. I too have been looking high and dry for this clip.
Simon we know that that woman invokes god scream is in the Tina cart Video. Can you please let us know where else the “OMG!” scream is located? Is there a link?
Thank – you :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Guys,

As much as I would like to have a tidy, easily searchable archive/referenced database of all the 9/11 material (stored on multiple hard disks) I've been collecting over the years - I just haven't go down to do it yet, so please bear with me for now. At this time, answering each query such as yours is an unduly time-consuming process - I badly need an archivist, or at least a patient secretary ! Anyone ? B)

Anyhow, I guess the "OMG clip" you mention would be the one to be found at 7:50 in September Clues C http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfacCQj_mlI If I remember correctly, it is from one of the countless 9/11 documentaries (such as "In Memoriam" or the like). I'll surely let you know if I bump into it at some stage - but please don't submit me more such dreary tasks right now. In any case, as shown in SC part C, the same voice ("what the hell is that") is also to be found in the Jennifer Spell video which is featured in Steve Rosenbaum's "7 DAYS IN SEPTEMBER". To be sure, there are a lot more such instances of identical voices used in wholly different 9/11 clips. Rest assured that once the shit hits the shovel (read: "When the 9/11 War Crimes Tribunal gets underway" ;) ) I should be able to properly source-reference all of the material used in September Clues.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

From memory, I believe it was used in the 9/11 In Memoriam film as Simon suggests.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:Guys,

As much as I would like to have a tidy, easily searchable archive/referenced database of all the 9/11 material (stored on multiple hard disks) I've been collecting over the years - I just haven't go down to do it yet, so please bear with me for now. At this time, answering each query such as yours is an unduly time-consuming process - I badly need an archivist, or at least a patient secretary ! Anyone ? B)

Anyhow, I guess the "OMG clip" you mention would be the one to be found at 7:50 in September Clues C http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfacCQj_mlI If I remember correctly, it is from one of the countless 9/11 documentaries (such as "In Memoriam" or the like). I'll surely let you know if I bump into it at some stage - but please don't submit me more such dreary tasks right now. In any case, as shown in SC part C, the same voice ("what the hell is that") is also to be found in the Jennifer Spell video which is featured in Steve Rosenbaum's "7 DAYS IN SEPTEMBER". To be sure, there are a lot more such instances of identical voices used in wholly different 9/11 clips. Rest assured that once the shit hits the shovel (read: "When the 9/11 War Crimes Tribunal gets underway" ;) ) I should be able to properly source-reference all of the material used in September Clues.

Thanks for your reply Simon,
I’m happy I finally know exactly where that “OMG “clip is. And I can respect how busy you are, and not able to easily answer these types of queries.
In my opinion, ALL relevant findings and revelations in regards to video deception on 9/11 should defiantly be archived.
I put my hand up for the task, fingers crossed with a bit of patience it should not be too hard. For example the still photos on 9/11 shall be very easy to reference.
Thanks also Smoking gun for reaffirming the location of the clip.

Here is what I was going to inbox simon, but I figured it would be easier to read in the forum...

Simon
Thank-you for your quick answer. That helps clear up allot of stuff...
I already have a good idea where this stuff is, and I am pretty patient @ going through research and would be happy to take on the mammoth task of Archiving the research....
How about I spend some time going through all of your videos, documenting what I do know, then afterwards I can come back and talk through what parts I don’t know.
After that we can go through “Reality Shack” and the New “Clues. Forum” And with the help of everyone we can get "relevant" (and I do stress relevant) findings archived as well.

For Example the movie.

“The Plane Facts"

Fakery- Wingtip is painted in,

Link/download/file... Http.theplanefacts.%&^*//...midifile.share

Producers- Naudet brothers,

Location- Movie “911”

Time – 40.36 - 44.25

Link/download/file--- Http.911movie. .%&^*//..midifile.share

I think that something as simple and laid out like this stored on a hard drive would do wonders...
And would be happy to hear some feedback.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Equinoxed,

I'd say that would certainly be a great thing to do - and a precious one too. I hope you realize it's a rather daunting work of patience... However, you'll find that the vast majority of the SC material is to be found at the TV archives, so most of the work would consist in finding/indexing the respective timelines of the clips featured in SC. Other material is from various, well-known 9/11 movies/documentaries or TV special features (such as History channel stuff and such). Some segments and airing timelines may be tougher to source-reference precisely, such as clips from foreign TV networks (German, Japanese, Italian, Iraqi, etc...) but, of course, their video material is mosly bits and pieces from the main "9/11 Hoax Movie" as aired on the US TV networks (+ the BBC). As for the nose-out segment on WNYWFOX5, I have shown in "Foxed Out part2" that, although it is apparently absent in the FOX archives, it has clearly only been 'covered up' - since a few frames of the shot are still to be seen! However, let me remind you of what happened back in 2007 as I returned to the Youtube channel which had posted a private VHS segment of the nose-out shot (which I had thankfully already grabbed and used in SC version 1.0) :

In fact, for a while after that, the nose-out clip was virtually wiped off the internet - yet it gradually resurfaced (from various private sources) as September Clues started circulating and the debate gathered momentum. The fact of the matter is that it cannot be more obvious that WNYW FOX5 actively (and goofily) attempted to remove this infamous clip from public view and further scrutiny.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:Equinoxed,

I'd say that would certainly be a great thing to do - and a precious one too. I hope you realize it's a rather daunting work of patience... However, you'll find that the vast majority of the SC material is to be found at the TV archives, so most of the work would consist in finding/indexing the respective timelines of the clips featured in SC. Other material is from various, well-known 9/11 movies/documentaries or TV special features (such as History channel stuff and such). Some segments and airing timelines may be tougher to source-reference precisely, such as clips from foreign TV networks (German, Japanese, Italian, Iraqi, etc...) but, of course, their video material is mosly bits and pieces from the main "9/11 Hoax Movie" as aired on the US TV networks (+ the BBC). As for the nose-out segment on WNYWFOX5, I have shown in "Foxed Out part2" that, although it is apparently absent in the FOX archives, it has clearly only been 'covered up' - since a few frames of the shot are still to be seen! However, let me remind you of what happened back in 2007 as I returned to the Youtube channel which had posted a private VHS segment of the nose-out shot (which I had thankfully already grabbed and used in SC version 1.0) :

In fact, for a while after that, the nose-out clip was virtually wiped off the internet - yet it gradually resurfaced (from various private sources) as September Clues started circulating and the debate gathered momentum. The fact of the matter is that it cannot be more obvious that WNYW FOX5 actively (and goofily) attempted to remove this infamous clip from public view and further scrutiny.
Simon,

Yes, I think that it is a great task, and a task that will take an extreme amount of patience. I already have a bit of plan to make it easy. Im sure it can be done, I just will keep some patience. Yes I think that allot of the documentation from September Clues will be located in the 9/11 archives, and much of it will be in the first 2 hours of the “9/11 Hoax Movie" from the first impact to the collapse shots. Shown on the main stream media. FOX,CNN, BBC, Etc…

The History channel and various other FOX channels, has played doco, after doco, of 9/11 movies. There is a list of them, and I will look into those as well.

Yes, those are the USA dish out, shots that were given to the mentioned countries media centers.

They should be sourced. There are some discrepancies in them as well, one had a black masking edge running on the outside of the WTC. Conviently, the Iraq shot featured No plane as well. (CBS close up on the sth tower? .. I will work it out)

Live @ fox desk- “ aww gees this new guy has gots to go! First he made nose out slip up, and to make it worse he has featured the nose out footage, in with the new archives!”
* Slams photocopier tray
Simon, can you please provide me with a procedure as to where I can download the 9/11 TV archives? :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Eq, if you use Firefox, install VideoDownloadHelper into the Add-Ons. It's about as handy as it gets!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Thank-you for the tip, I’m sure I can download the archives now. :D
Piper

Unread post by Piper »

pegasus76 wrote: I searched the two original videos, to verify this information. I found the video of Tina Cart in YouTube, but the other alleged "TV Footage" I could not find it. Where I can see it? Is it really a television video?
Hi all,

Besides the Tina Cart YouTube video there are two other clips of the "Oh My God" woman that I am aware of. All three can be seen (and more importantly, heard) in my video, 9/11 Audio Fakery: "tinacart" Revisited:

The different shot featuring the same voice was a Spiegel Sat-1 TV clip that was found on Plaguepuppy's Archive website. The third shot I analyze in the video, which is identical to the tinacart YouTube clip but includes a different soundtrack and dialogue, was taken from the 2005 National Geographic special "Inside 9/11".

Cheers,
Piper
michael

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by michael »

[ADMIN NOTICE: I moved this post from the "9/11 Simcity" thread, since it discusses the same videos discussed here. Although there might be other posts on the subject in other areas of the forum. ~nonhocapito]

Hello everyone.

You all know the infamous Tina Cart video and her "oh my Gooood" scream which was used in different videos. When i was looking for the other videos with that scream, i found this one out;

Infamous Tina Cart scream 00:06 - 00:08: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... h-AzU#t=5s
"Amateur" video that is published on TV, same scream at the background 7:07 - 7:10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 9-s#t=427s
The same amateur video (its original one), but no scream after the impact 0:32 - 0:35 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... iWAc#t=30s

Yes on the 2nd video, the woman says "oh my WORD". At the same time she says "oh my word", you'll hear our Tina Cart scream at the background :) However, on the 3rd video you'll hear NO SCREAM when camerawoman says "oh my word".

Nice drama by Television. This is one of the proofs that television has edited every single "amateur" video before publishing it.

This is my first post on SC forums, so excuse me if I made a mistake by posting here. And since it's my first post, let me say that i really appreciate your work Simon. I hope you can send a massage to me when you read this post, i can make September Clues known in my country. (I never lie :))

cheers
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Welcome to the forum, michael. All new members are required to introduce themselves, please do so here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

michael wrote:(I never lie :))
What an odd personal introduction on a forum about lying perps.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Ahh watching the first video reminded of one of the first coolest findings I liked about The September Clues
For all the die hard fans, on the first video you can hear the “Oh My GOD!!” lady scream her famous recycled screech.
Which is also heard on several other videos :lol:

A short video explaining it here… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3KE0Y1AV4

And you can here the- “Oh My GOD!!” Lady here--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2qtU9ffvpA @ 4.40

And here-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXcQWaTRPbQ

She sure gets around! :lol:
michael

Unread post by michael »

fbenario wrote:
michael wrote:(I never lie :))
What an odd personal introduction on a forum about lying perps.
haha I noticed that too.

I'm aware of SC for like 3 or 4 months and most people (%99 of world population?) arent aware of SC.

In the last 6 months, I checked ALMOST every single document/source about 9/11. As a random person, I can say that SC is the REAL answer of the question: "what happened on 9/11?".

It's really weird (actually not weird) that SC is not known enough in public while those ae911truth guys have thousands of fans in Facebook. just want to point that out, the real "expose" movements/documents NEVER get supported by media.

ae911 leader can speak in CNN news. WeAreChange guy (rudkowski) can speak to the media. Or "Kony" video (which is totally misleading, Zionism now wants the Africa) is supported by Youtube and all famous actors/politicians.

and we all know who are those "truthers"... the best way to keep community in mind control is to control ALL groups (truthers included).

they are all corporated formations of zionist families.

Hope I can make a contribution. (wow I just realised it's been a long time since I didnt speak or write in English)