CGI collapse footage

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
Equinox
Banned

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Unread post by Equinox »

The "GREY" and featureless

source- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14662730
"Where BBC says "At 09:58 Eastern Daylight Time the South Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed." By most accounts it happened at 9:59. Unknown alleged camera operator, likely supposed meant to be portrayed an amateur. Footage appeared on the web Sept. 1, 2011 for the 10 year anniversary. "

Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C085aR8fByo

I thought it was the hotel, but now I'm sure it isnt. Does anyone know what building it is meant to be?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

reel.deal wrote: MILLENIUM HILTON FIREBALL MIRROR REFLECTION - EXPLOSION WRONG WAY ROUND !!!
no ?!?!?!?[/i]
:blink:
Yes. It reminds me of the "RICK SIEGEL FOOTAGE" where we see reflected smoke drifting in the opposite direction of the 'actual' smoke plume...

It now seems ascertained that :

- the perps animation software program was marred by a flawed algorithm which often reversed specular reflections
or...
- a heroic whistleblower inserted these absurd reflections for the fakery to be incontrovertibly exposed one fine day... :)
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

reel.deal wrote:Image

aswell as the see-through tower TM, 1 other thing also fUCt about this tape...

Millenium Hilton in Scott Myers view is closer to Myers than the Towers.
Millenium Hilton fireballs reflection explodes right > left ?!?!?!?
Millenium Hilton fireballs reflection explodes INWARDS; towards the WTC;
WorldTradeCenter Twin Tower2 explosion explodes OUTWARDS; away from WTC...
MILLENIUM HILTON FIREBALL MIRROR REFLECTION - EXPLOSION WRONG WAY ROUND !!!
no ?!?!?!?

Actually, RD, I don't think this is incorrect at all. The explosion is moving towards the Millennium Hotel, so the first point of relection from Myers' POV would appear from the right. It doesn't make the reflection anymore realistic though!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

SmokingGunII wrote:The explosion is moving towards the Millennium Hotel, so the first point of relection from Myers' POV would appear from the right. :huh:
i dunno smoke, its deceptive. :P
ok... the reflection starts above with a bigger fireball, then a smaller fireball; suggesting reflection mirrors the 1st bigger fireball is the one that comes 'straight towards us' as it were, from the WTC-2 East face. leaving aside the right/wrong 'way round' the relection path should cross the Hilton, from the Myers POV; i would say from the Myers angle we should not see the East face large fireball at all, & that if anything the reflection angle would show Tower-1, not WTC-2, or the WTC-2 fireball. draw a straight line from the Myers geo-POV to the centre of the Hiltons South face, then bounce the same angle West, and maintain same consistent angle of elevation -to see what 'would' be reflected... ( Top of WTC-1 - smoking ? ) but yeah, i could be wrong, sure. convince me...
:)
Last edited by reel.deal on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:
reel.deal wrote: MILLENIUM HILTON FIREBALL MIRROR REFLECTION - EXPLOSION WRONG WAY ROUND !!!
no ?!?!?!?[/i]
Yes. It reminds me of the "RICK SIEGEL FOOTAGE" where we see reflected smoke drifting in the opposite direction of the 'actual' smoke plume...

- the perps animation software program was marred by a flawed algorithm which often reversed specular reflections
or...
- a heroic whistleblower inserted these absurd reflections for the fakery to be incontrovertibly exposed one fine day... :)
Looks that way, All the clues we find seem to the same type of subtle clue, they more than likely was placed there to be found.. It's as if they came from the one source or even the one studio. I do lean towards this idea myself.

More CGI--

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNTcHq5Tzk

The "Bob and Bri" video yet another video released many years after 9/11… in 2005. Does anyone find it very strange that rather detailed footage was only decided to be released many years after the incident?

Full article here---http://wtcbpc.blogspot.com.au/2006/09/f ... tions.html
Q. Why did you choose to release the video now?
A. We have wanted to release the video for some time, but had not found the appropriate venue. We offered it to a local public television station, but they did not respond.
:lol:

After viewing the video, I noticed that there seems to be a variance change in the buildings opposite bob and Bri apartment. They are two of the world financial centre buildings. It is in regards to an outside wall that seems to add an extra split level on its facade .

It seems to have a top section appear...And then go away... Yet to reappear again!. Shadow?? I tried many a time to see it is an actual CGI shadow. But there was a frame I found that actually appears to be a cut n paste of a crude CGI secttion on top of the World financial centre outer wall.

I have checked out the specs of these buildings

Just to be clear, there is (and always has been) and half extended outer wall on both of the world financial centre buildings

Both the building faces facing Bob and and Bri shot , finish 22 levels in the main building, and also 7 levels from the top in the other building.

As demonstrated here---

I have written down the times of the frames for easy to see.

What I’m demonstrating is the appearance and then disappearance of a section of rough level. That does not belong on there...

As you can see its is NOT a shadow.

Disappeared!

Reappears.

Same with the building on the right (the one with 7 levels from top) it’s a total CGI mess!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:*

DUST IN THE WIND

Allright folks: we are going to make a chronological comparison of the dust seen (or not seen) on the MILLENIUM HOTEL's eastern façade in various WTC2 collapse images. The first two images below (3 and 5 seconds into the WTC2 collapse) show the dust allright - although it is inexplicably quite differently distributed on the MILLENIUM east façade. So these first two images are already in absurd conflict with each other:

"BEN REISMAN" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD2DBUJl0OM

Next, here are two frames from a video credited to "Barry Weiss". At approx 9 seconds into the WTC2 collapse, there seems to be no dust whatsoever to be seen on the Millenium's eastern façade!

In fact, the dust starts appearing progressively only a few seconds later. Here is a frame from approx 15seconds into the collapse:
"BARRY WEISS" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZUcom0hUxk
(NOTE: the WEISS video starts with the collapse already underway. However, it is possible to make out with reasonable accuracy that the video starts between 5 or 6 seconds into the collapse.)

Ok: so far, we may say that all of the three above shots are in conflict with each other. Who of the three authors credited with these images is a fraud?
AMY SANCETTA? BEN REISMAN? BARRY WEISS? Or perhaps - all three of them? Well, if we are to believe that TOM MIUCCIO's footage of the WTC2 collapse is real and legit - ALL THREE OF THEM must be frauds:

"TOM MIUCCIO" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN95E76mtMM

TOM MIUCCIO shows us a spotless MILLENNIUM hotel - NO DUST AT ALL appears to have reached its eastern façade during the first 17secs of the WTC2 collapse! But hey, would you buy a used car from TOM MIUCCIO ?... <_< Could possibly ALL FOUR be frauds? Is this not the most plausible conclusion?

Maybe we should print out some new T-shirts, folks?
And here is Mr Swulinski making a photo from almost same angle: :D :P
source : http://www.swulinski.com/9-11/NYCAttack2.html
Last edited by Heiwa on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

^ ...nah, thats the Deutsche Bank.

Moscow skyscraper will not collapse after huge fire :o :P

It was said on April 3rd that the fire had not damaged the construction of the skyscraper, RIA Novosti reports.
The square of the fire reached 300 m2 on Monday. The fire had been extinguished by 2:00 a.m. Tuesday.

There is no threat for the skyscraper to collapse, officials said. "The solid constructions of the Federation
Tower were made from super-solid B-90 and B-100 concrete. They can endure fire for more than four hours.
Therefore, the construction of the tower did not suffer from the fire," officials said.
http://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/ ... er_fire-0/

Moscow skyscraper on fire
The Federation Tower skyscraper is to reach 1,150 feet tall when completed.
A strong fire took place in the skyscraper of Moscow City Business Center yesterday, April 2nd.
The fire occurred on top floors of the building that is said to be Europe's tallest when finished.
No injuries were reported.
There is no threat for the skyscraper to collapse, officials said. "The solid constructions of the Federation Tower
were made from super-solid B-90 and B-100 concrete. They can endure fire for more than four hours. Therefore,
the construction of the tower did not suffer from the fire," officials said.
The fire started on the 56th floor of the Federation Tower. The tower is a part of the business complex, which is
still under construction on the banks of the Moskva River about 1.5 miles west of the Kremlin.
http://english.pravda.ru/photo/album/6759/

simonshack
Administrator

Mr. Swulinski's most creative smoke plumes : B)

ImageImage
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

reel.deal wrote:^ ...nah, thats the Deutsche Bank.

Moscow skyscraper will not collapse after huge fire :o :P

It was said on April 3rd that the fire had not damaged the construction of the skyscraper, RIA Novosti reports.
The square of the fire reached 300 m2 on Monday. The fire had been extinguished by 2:00 a.m. Tuesday.

There is no threat for the skyscraper to collapse, officials said. "The solid constructions of the Federation
Tower were made from super-solid B-90 and B-100 concrete. They can endure fire for more than four hours.
Therefore, the construction of the tower did not suffer from the fire," officials said.
http://english.pravda.ru/news/hotspots/ ... er_fire-0/

Moscow skyscraper on fire
The Federation Tower skyscraper is to reach 1,150 feet tall when completed.
A strong fire took place in the skyscraper of Moscow City Business Center yesterday, April 2nd.
The fire occurred on top floors of the building that is said to be Europe's tallest when finished.
No injuries were reported.
There is no threat for the skyscraper to collapse, officials said. "The solid constructions of the Federation Tower
were made from super-solid B-90 and B-100 concrete. They can endure fire for more than four hours. Therefore,
the construction of the tower did not suffer from the fire," officials said.
The fire started on the 56th floor of the Federation Tower. The tower is a part of the business complex, which is
still under construction on the banks of the Moskva River about 1.5 miles west of the Kremlin.
http://english.pravda.ru/photo/album/6759/

Im waiting for "Zhou and Bazant" to be realeased tomorrow as to the causes of the non-collapse, then in five years, when she comes out of the coma of course, maybe Judy Wood can do a study and concur that it was held up by a beam from a secret weapon orbiting the Earth!
Last edited by brianv on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

I found this on youtube today. It looks like it is meant to filmed right next door to Bob and Bri!!
and and funnily enough just like thier neigbours they decided to not to release it this full on "in your face" 9/11 videos that features 3 collapse shots!!

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8lrTy5mrZY

An anonymous source has allowed the release of high quality DVD footage of all 3 WTC collapses. The North & South Tower & building 7. The photographer wishes to remain anonymous and audio has not been given permission for public release
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright folks if your new to this research. I was going to do a comparison on the world financial centre. like this post before.http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2367746

The facade on the building was not even complete and transparent.

But As I was going through the frames I noticed a glitch which was the dead give away of CGI...
Long Gif..
Image :lol:
Short Gif..

:unsure: :unsure:
simonshack
Administrator

Equinox wrote: But As I was going through the frames I noticed a glitch which was the dead give away of CGI...
Yup, Equinox...

I made this gif of this gruesome rendering glitch a while back:

Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

:
SmokingGunII wrote:Not sure what happened to my response to Reel? Did anyone else see it before it disappeared? :o
Hmm I think I recall a short 2 sentence post here. some thing about a hotel or bank? Its gone smoke?
I made this gif of this gruesome rendering glitch a while back
Oh, you have already discovered this glitch? oh cool stuff! haha not suprising really... Its stands out pretty blatant. Great work, B) :)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:

or...
I made a gif showing the few seconds... Prior to yours. The reflection never ever, not once, travels the same direction of the smoke as it should.

Source- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjjitwZ2TGQ

SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

reel.deal wrote:
SmokingGunII wrote:The explosion is moving towards the Millennium Hotel, so the first point of relection from Myers' POV would appear from the right. :huh:
i dunno smoke, its deceptive. :P
ok... the reflection starts above with a bigger fireball, then a smaller fireball; suggesting reflection mirrors the 1st bigger fireball is the one that comes 'straight towards us' as it were, from the WTC-2 East face. leaving aside the right/wrong 'way round' the relection path should cross the Hilton, from the Myers POV; i would say from the Myers angle we should not see the East face large fireball at all, & that if anything the reflection angle would show Tower-1, not WTC-2, or the WTC-2 fireball. draw a straight line from the Myers geo-POV to the centre of the Hiltons South face, then bounce the same angle West, and maintain same consistent angle of elevation -to see what 'would' be reflected... ( Top of WTC-1 - smoking ? ) but yeah, i could be wrong, sure. convince me...
:)
I am not about to re-type the analysis I posted yesterday again, so I hope that the image below explains why the explosion reflection in the Myers video is consistent with my initial claim. This doesn't insinuate that I believe that the reflection is "real" only to conclude that it isn't travelling in the wrong direction.

Smoke
reel.deal

Hilton fireball reflections still look totally wrong & fake to me,
but like i said smoke, sure, i could be wrong.