CGI collapse footage

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Unread post by simonshack »

SmokingGunII wrote: I am not about to re-type the analysis I posted yesterday again, so I hope that the image below explains why the explosion reflection in the Myers video is consistent with my initial claim. This doesn't insinuate that I believe that the reflection is "real" only to conclude that it isn't travelling in the wrong direction.

Smoke
Yes, Smokey - you are quite correct about this point.

In this case, the reflection appears to travel in the proper direction.

Reel deal, try it out in your bathroom: take a small mirror. Think of it as the Milennium hotel's southern façade (as seen in the Scott Myers animation) and place it in front of your head accordingly. Then, stand facing towards your shower door and watch its reflection in the small mirror. Now, imagine a fireball shooting out (left > right) from the shower door. You'll see that the fireball reflection in your mirror would travel from right to left (as seen in the Scott Myers animation).
Skeptrick

Unread post by Skeptrick »

simonshack wrote:*

DUST IN THE WIND

Allright folks: we are going to make a chronological comparison of the dust seen (or not seen) on the MILLENIUM HOTEL's eastern façade in various WTC2 collapse images. The first two images below (3 and 5 seconds into the WTC2 collapse) show the dust allright - although it is inexplicably quite differently distributed on the MILLENIUM east façade. So these first two images are already in absurd conflict with each other:

"BEN REISMAN" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD2DBUJl0OM

Next, here are two frames from a video credited to "Barry Weiss". At approx 9 seconds into the WTC2 collapse, there seems to be no dust whatsoever to be seen on the Millenium's eastern façade!

In fact, the dust starts appearing progressively only a few seconds later. Here is a frame from approx 15seconds into the collapse:
"BARRY WEISS" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZUcom0hUxk
(NOTE: the WEISS video starts with the collapse already underway. However, it is possible to make out with reasonable accuracy that the video starts between 5 or 6 seconds into the collapse.)

Ok: so far, we may say that all of the three above shots are in conflict with each other. Who of the three authors credited with these images is a fraud?
AMY SANCETTA? BEN REISMAN? BARRY WEISS? Or perhaps - all three of them? Well, if we are to believe that TOM MIUCCIO's footage of the WTC2 collapse is real and legit - ALL THREE OF THEM must be frauds:

"TOM MIUCCIO" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN95E76mtMM

TOM MIUCCIO shows us a spotless MILLENNIUM hotel - NO DUST AT ALL appears to have reached its eastern façade during the first 17secs of the WTC2 collapse! But hey, would you buy a used car from TOM MIUCCIO ?... <_< Could possibly ALL FOUR be frauds? Is this not the most plausible conclusion?

Maybe we should print out some new T-shirts, folks?
My first real post! Unfortunately I may ruffle some feathers.

I feel the need to play devil's advocate here. I find this evidence to be a sort of "fly in the ointment" and perhaps it should be rethought of as something other than evidence of conflicting footage.

That building is highly reflective, what you see on it is not dust collecting on the buildings side, but dust being reflected in the windows.

There is only a slight discrepancy between the first two photos, and considering distance and elevation the perspective shift, while seemingly small, could more than account for different dust patterns.

Barry's video, while zoomed out, is MUCH closer than the other two, as you can see by comparing the spire height on the building next to the millennium hotel. While I amnot sure what it SHOULD be reflecting, it comes as no surprise that it would reflect differently than the other shots.

Finally the wide shot, with no dust. This should be exactly what we expect! the dust would have to be blocking the shot in order to be seen reflecting.

I do think that there are damning inconsistencies between the shots.

What is laughable is the PERFECTLY STRAIGHT line being reflected in the first two angles.

But I would protest that the shots do not necessarily conflict each other, perhaps the first two could be used to represent more rendering glitches.

Just my 2 cents.
simonshack
Administrator

Skeptrick wrote:
What is laughable is the PERFECTLY STRAIGHT line being reflected in the first two angles.
Well, the point here is: whether the grey matter is dust or a reflection - it is not "PERFECTLY STRAIGHT" in both the Sancetta and the Reisman shots - only in the latter.

Also, in this shot, the Milennium east façade shows NO dust/reflection at all:

It is up to you if you wish to believe that this could be due to "different angles or/and timelines" of the two shots. <_<

Also, if the grey matter is indeed supposed to be a reflection of the collapsing tower's smoke plume, it beggars belief that such a reflection would appear on the east façade of the Millenium Hotel (which is building "B" - as marked on this image posted earlier by Smoking Gun):

It also beggars belief that - as Equinox has patiently helped out compiling - that we now have up to 13 shots from that vantage point - (with slight angle variations) and I can tell you that most have emerged no earlier than 2010 !

Also, dear Skeptrick - can you see any problems at all with these two images?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:Also, dear Skeptrick - can you see any problems at all with these two images?
Oops. One of the tree models is missing (among other things). :P
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

nonhocapito wrote:
simonshack wrote:Also, dear Skeptrick - can you see any problems at all with these two images?
Oops. One of the tree models is missing (among other things). :P
This is like one of my kid's Spot The Difference Games!
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

thats the Deutsche Bank, again, that appears & disappears between the 2 Reisman shots.
9/11 cgi-lie sceptic would just say 'he walked forwards 10 steps, so what? '.

about the Millenium Hilton 'dust' - its not supposed to be dust, it IS supposed to be
the dust-plumes reflection, as the reflection copies the same dustcloud shapes, that
are echoed behind the Hiton in the actual plumes. only problem with that is...
what West-facing building this side of the Hilton is reflective or tall enough to
mirror the plumes over the entire height of the Hilton ? so this 'double-reflection'
has to bounce from WTC-2 > unknown super skyscraper > onto whole Hilton East facade.
the climbing suns height also seems at odds with the Hiltons apparent 'upwards WTC
plumes' reflection.

& on the Myers fireball, yep, right > left is correct. not left > right as i presumed,
so thats not a fail. ...tho i still think the angles wrong for the bigger fireball
to be seen reflected, at all...

these shots & vids are hard to nail for 100% conclusive cgi, imho.
to the regular non-cluesman joe, i dont think they look so fake.
theres TONS of way more 100% nailed down busted fakes than these...
so it goes...
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

I just wanted to drop in and say thank you to everyone at this forum for your hard work. September Clues was instrumental into my awakening and the work By Hoi and Simon on the vicsims changed the whole 9/11 game. I've been reading this forum for about a year. Great stuff. I think this is the first time I've posted here but I have had the pleasure of speaking with Simon and hopefully more of you in the future. Anyways, I use a ton of material that originates here on my radio shows and everything I do to wake people up to the fakery of 9/11. Your site does a great job in bringing people into the realization that the victims may indeed be fake(which of course we now know they are). The articles explaining this at the front of the site are a really good idea.

This section in particular is one I will be making sure to catch up on all the threads. There is some great stuff in here to show people the collapse footage we saw was CGI.I've been beating that drum for a while however, I was not aware the rubble was also CGI but now that I am, I guess have a lot of your(everyone here) work to catch up on.

Thank you Simon, Hoi and whoever else has spent many sleepless nights researching the thousands of 9/11 videos. I know how it goes. I'm sure it was a huge team effort by members of this community.Simon I and so many of our listeners are looking forward to our show this weekend. Would love some of the Clues veterans to chime in as well.

Anyways that's all I got.Thank you Clues Researchers.

Talk with you guys soon

Brian S Staveley
Skeptrick

Unread post by Skeptrick »

simonshack wrote: ***********************
Also, if the grey matter is indeed supposed to be a reflection of the collapsing tower's smoke plume, it beggars belief that such a reflection would appear on the east façade of the Millenium Hotel (which is building "B" - as marked on this image posted earlier by Smoking Gun):
I by no means profess the authenticity of these photographs, however as I said before this is a "fly in the ointment."

The light from one false claim can cast a dark shadow over the body of your work (though i wouldn't be surprised if the shadow was incongruous with the sun :lol: ).

“The search for truth takes you where the evidence leads you, even if, at first, you don't want to go there.”

I humbly request you revisit this claim with fresh eyes, calling these photos "conflicting evidence" is weak evidence at best, wishful thinking at worst; with the mounds and mounds of evidence provided on this website, this is hardly "the final nail in the coffin" and more like the memorial flower you left on the long buried grave.

I find it silly to grasp at straws when you can easily stand with your head above water.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

QuoVadis wrote:So if it is please allow me to phrase the question this way - why would they put two versions of it (the other standing tall) in the same image if it wasn't done intentionally that is?
Because they know the vast majority of Americans are gullible and bloodthirsty, and can't think for themselves.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Cool stuff,

When was it known the collapse shots were CGI?

As long as the couple of years I have been a part of this research... Simon already knew and could prove they were fake.....http://www.septemberclues.org/wtc_collapses.htm
I found it compelling so I Started this thread on it here about 14 months ago. And since then the findings on here have been amazing...

Simon has known for a long time I believe he is the best to answer the question.

Just One more thing... If you link September Clues to watch on youtube I recomend this Full length one

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE

Its the proper full length one uploaded by Simon.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
Last edited by Equinox on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

The Nth tower collapse irregularites..

The Double Devin Disaster...

Notice how Devin Collapses not once but twice...

The Flawed fox fall out.

Watch the WTC 7 dissapear at 50% speed.
At 25%
At X-2

Notice the foreground Shift?
1Image
2Image
One more close up of both...

THE WHOLE FOREGROUND LAYER LITERALLY MOVES .... X2

research from movies by Simon and Piper..
Brian S Staveley
Banned

Unread post by Brian S Staveley »

Yes that collapse footage you posted above where WTC 7 completely vanishes off the screen as tower 2 "collapses" is a great one. That is my favorite out of all of them I think. I have it on my site, in all my 9/11 posts and always show a ton of people on FB that one. As a matter of fact when I posted it last night, you'd laugh if you saw the troll comment that someone left tryna discredit it this morning. Someone very familiar I'm sure. My favorite part is when the anchors notice the mistake and try to cover it by saying it is a replay and not a live shot. Ok! So what type of camera did you use earlier that made the buildings vanish?? I gotta get one of those!!

I sure do have the entire Clues movie up. Always have. It is full length but I will switch it out for the version you posted if that's a better one or if it somehow helps you guys get the proper due for your work. I'll swap it out today.

Your movie killed the no plane stuff. Hit it out of the park! Can't wait til you guys do another. With all the info that has been realized since 2007 its gonna be a great one.

Guys I had a question?? Tryna link the memorial scam page so ppl can read thru it all. The only link it seems to have is just the regular homepage for this site, then ppl have to click this and click that. Is there a direct URL for it or for any of the quick links on the homepage??

I'm sure I don't have much for videos you guys have not seen but I will go through all my stuff today and see if I have some I can contribute to this thread.

Keep up the good work!
Much appreciated!
Brian S.
:D
hollycrap

Unread post by hollycrap »

Somebody overlooked the guy with his brain chopped off

:lol:
simonshack
Administrator

hollycrap wrote:Somebody overlooked the guy with his brain chopped off
Yes, dear Hollycrap...Nice head catch. Welcome to the wondrous 9/11 imagery ! <_<

http://septemberclues.org/synthetic_crowds.htm
Thunder

Unread post by Thunder »

hollycrap wrote:Somebody overlooked the guy with his brain chopped off

This is no fake picture. This is a real alien! :D