9/11 SIMCITY

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
sublimity

Re: CGI Collapse footage.

Unread post by sublimity »

I must be suddenly going blind, but I do not see any thick black lines in these photos you've posted above. You will not find an example of thick black lines around objects, more specifically, thick lines that disappear like those featured in the 9/11 dramedy, in any genuine photos or video.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Mitch Matrixx wrote: I have more interesting ones that I will post soon.
I hope your "interesting images" will look a bit like this - thick, black outline contours and all... <_<

Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

sublimity wrote:I must be suddenly going blind, but I do not see any thick black lines in these photos you've posted above. You will not find an example of thick black lines around objects, more specifically, thick lines that disappear like those featured in the 9/11 dramedy, in any genuine photos or video.
I know I was like sooo where are the lines?? :lol:

Are they here>?

Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

hey guys what about this BLACK LINE. Appearing at the bottom of CNN shot.
Anyone is more than free to challenge this...
To do this can one please demonstrate how on earth just the bottom 1/4 of the shot was lost yet the camera was still panning back the part of the shot that was not even there?????

LOL BUSTED..,

Link jump straight too it---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlA2NJo1 ... ge#t=2612s
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

ACE BAKER says:
Mask Linings
The "double vision" effect Shack refers to as a "Mask Lining" is probably a ghosting effect. Ghosting is a well-known old artifact of broadcast TV, where an imperfect signal causes an offset doubled image.

Used correctly, a luma key mask will not create a doubling effect such pointed out by Shack. Even if this doubling effect is somehow caused by pulling a less-than-perfect key, this is evidence for composting, not for total animation.
The problem is, the 9/11 broadcasts feature BOTH mask linings and - what Ace calls - "doubling effects".
Image<<<(Thanks, Equinox, for this masking layer proof!)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack
Administrator

Mitch Matrixx wrote: Oh, and the fact that the entire scenery looks like a large and somewhat lifelike scale model similar to those used in the old "King Kong, Mothra, and Godzilla movies".
Yes - precisely, Mitch. And that is why I'd suggest we now move on - and assess other aspects of the 9/11 imagery. The black outlines (which frankly look nothing like 'ghosting' artifacts) are but one of the myriad of problems observable in the LIVE 9/11 images and the subsequently released "amateur" material.

But let me just repost this CBS shot one last time and ask you: does this look anything like the 'ghosting' phenomena that you mention/submit above? Can you see that the (rightmost) WTC contour outline isn't even a STRAIGHT line? To liken this with the halo seen in the above 'Brooks Ayola' studio shot is tantamount to comparing apples and oranges.

Aired on LIVE TV (CBS) on 9/11:

Now here is, for instance, a real video frame extracted from some post-9/11 helicopter footage:
And here are 3 successive frames of an alleged 9/11 "amateur" video:
(1,2,3,sequence borrowed from none other than CGI-debunker Yougene Debs) :)

Of course, such "dancing foregrounds" are also featured in the official LIVE TV 9/11 broadcasts (NBC):

Please do comment if you wish, Mitch. Hope you won't say I'm moving the goalposts - I just wish to move on to more momentous problems observed in the 9/11 imagery - and widen the spectrum of our analyses. After all, it is riddled with an entire repertoire of absurdities/aberrations. I trust you'll agree that we need to look at the 'bigger picture' - so to speak. (However, if you are to pursue your thesis that the black linings in the 9/11 imagery is due to normal, ghosting artifacts, I think you need to make a better case for it.)
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Mitch,

I find it a bit rude of you to dodge/fail to address my very simple questions.

So here we go again:

Can you see that the (rightmost) WTC contour outline isn't even a STRAIGHT line?

I trust that you can. So the entire discourse of photographic "ghosting" or " haloing" should be discarded.
What you need to do now, in order to pursue serious, scientific research, is to find a similar instance.

The similar instance should be supported by a certifiably real and legit video which shows THICK BLACK AND SKEWED OUTLINES around a given building - just the way we see it in the above CBS broadcast.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

This was aired on NBC - on 9/11. Take a good look at it. Does it look real? I mean, be very very honest about it. Have you ever seen such an image in your lifetime? Does this image look like anything you have seen before? Do you own a video camera?
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Mitch Matrixx wrote:
Please bring your thinking cap, and your reading glasses if you intend to have a genuine discussion. ;)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

With all due respect, Matrix... I hope you don’t consider us to look the photos.. and point at some random thing and go “Ah-ha Cgi! Busted” .

Few of us here have spent years ( and I do mean years) looking this imagery I for one ( and Im sure am speaking for a few others here ) Would not be getting online and saying something its fake... unless it really was.

We know about ghost edging. we know about artifacts. All we are saying is this shit black lines that show up in the 9/11 imagery... are masking lines they are BS. And are not artifacts from normal imagery…

I have not seen these lines nor others ANYWHERE… Seriously would they make cameras that even did a major flaw like that?

We are not bullies dude we are being more than fair here… Just demonstrate these THICK BLACK LINES ANYWHERE else in REAL imagery. ( and they have to be like the ones we demonstrated)
Last edited by Equinox on Fri May 11, 2012 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Mitch Matrixx wrote: Oh, and the fact that the entire scenery looks like a large and somewhat lifelike scale model similar to those used in the old "King Kong, Mothra, and Godzilla movies".
Yes I geo-referenced this shot...

And after a few days researching it. it is 100% correct about the background NOT appearing in the CNN shot.
I have verified all views and compared the closest I can find using angles in real life and using to scale 3D land scape.

The background from across the Hudson River SHOULD be there.

Extra Extra read all about it!!!!...
CNN busted with pre-fabricated fake news… Yankees win ballgame…
Last edited by Equinox on Fri May 11, 2012 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.