9/11 SIMCITY

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.info
Post Reply
Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Maat » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:39 am

Wow, didn't take that one long to fail its 'entry test', eh? :lol:

The non sequiturs were bad enough, but its language 'skills' were priceless:
El Diablo wrote:Will fabricate questions as they come to me. .... I will divulge myself accordingly.
WTF? :lol: :rolleyes:

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6951
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by simonshack » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:08 am

Maat wrote:WTF? :lol: :rolleyes:
Horrible - just horrible shilling by that "El Diablo" character... :puke: :puke:
Someday this forum of ours should qualify for some kind of Nobel Patience Prize ! :lol: :P

hoi.polloi
Member
Posts: 5061
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by hoi.polloi » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:26 am

simonshack wrote:
Maat wrote:WTF? :lol: :rolleyes:
Horrible - just horrible shilling by that "El Diablo" character... :puke: :puke:
Someday this forum of ours should qualify for some kind of Nobel Patience Prize ! :lol: :P
I think we've shown extreme tolerance already by not proposing to round up our Presidents and royals and hang them in the town square by their necks until dead dead dead.

As it is, we are offering them the chance to mend their ways and we want the revolution to be peaceful, which is more than they deserve based on the amount of suffering each of their individual existences has caused on our little planet.

These pests that come on here and reveal their stupidity are just funny by comparison.

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Maat » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:33 am

simonshack wrote: Someday this forum of ours should qualify for some kind of Nobel Patience Prize ! :lol: :P
You deserve that prize, Simon ;) I'll just keep playing 'mean cop' Image which seems to 'out' them pretty well :D

Looks like our lil devil matches: http://www.facebook.com/greg.bryant.127 per his intro: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2369534

(Has "People For Truth" :rolleyes: & "Support Medical Marijuana" listed in links)

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by brianv » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:34 am

"I'm not some fake Shill like you consider everyone else surrounding the 9/11 farce. "

No, you are a real one!

"Is life not about acquiring resources?" No, life is about living, not being a ferengi!

"Someday this forum of ours should qualify for some kind of Nobel Patience Prize"

We don't need no stinking prizes from a bunch of Norwegian clowns, no offence Simon!

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6951
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by simonshack » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 am

brianv wrote:
We don't need no stinking prizes from a bunch of Norwegian clowns, no offence Simon!
Was only meant in jest, Brian...no offence taken whatsoever! Before the idiotic Breivik farce, the nauseating Norwegian Nobel Peace Prize committee was the single most abhorrent embarrassment to come out of Norway...

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by brianv » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:46 pm

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:
We don't need no stinking prizes from a bunch of Norwegian clowns, no offence Simon!
Was only meant in jest, Brian...no offence taken whatsoever! Before the idiotic Breivik farce, the nauseating Norwegian Nobel Peace Prize committee was the single most abhorrent embarrassment to come out of Norway...
Good. And without a doubt!

fbenario
Member
Posts: 2240
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by fbenario » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 am

simonshack wrote:Before the idiotic Breivik farce, the nauseating Norwegian Nobel Peace Prize committee was the single most abhorrent embarrassment to come out of Norway...
And second may be 'Take On Me' by a-ha.

MrSinclair
Member
Posts: 401
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:29 am

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by MrSinclair » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:20 am

Simon, you are most deserving of a NoBull Prize. :)

Maat
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:14 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Maat » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 am

MrSinclair wrote:Simon, you are most deserving of a NoBull Prize. :)
:lol: I'll second that! Good one, MrSinclair ;)

Equinox
Banned
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:45 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Equinox » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:47 am

Brian S Staveley I think he does a very good job, of talking about what happened on 9/11… EG The fake footage, The Non victims….

He does quite well in getting the news out and looks like he is gaining quite an audience… About a fortnight ago some one who said that they were on ground zero after the towers collapsed had heard through a mutual friend that of about Brian’s claim No-one died on 9/11… And this person named Nick from New York (who lives about 45 mins from Ground zero ) challenged Brian because he said he was down there and had seen people down there covered in dust.
They got talking and a week later Brian invited him on the show… Now Nick clearly states he never had any idea of any conspiracy Stuff before talking with Brian... and amazingly enough he agrees with what resonates with this forum. His account of what went on on 9/11 also corroborates with what the forum is saying.


Yes I did listen to the interview and I do have a strong feeling Nick is legit…. I wouldn’t bother posting it up if it sounded Bullshit... Simon (and others I really want you to listen to the interview with Nick) it’s stuff you have been saying for years… Movie sets, Stage Lighting, like a movie,

Here are the Maps they worked out of the closed of parts of Manhattan… That Manhattan resident “Nick” Infiltrated...


Image
Image


BRIAN --Like I said you did stress too me, you know I didn’t once, you know I didn’t try to put any ideas in your head about anything, you Told me all of this… I mean you stressed several times how what it looked like “was a TV show” … STAGE LIGHTING… Or what you WOULD SEE ON TV or IN A MOVIE… And that just really took me back a lot when you said that. It really did.

NICK-- Brian the funny thing about that is... I didn’t want to use those words… Because I was afraid you would think I was another crazy person (Brian –“nooo”)

BRIAN-- You need to use that word because those are the words that we use because that is what they were, because that is what was naturally said... You started to say it looked like stage lighting to me and then you hesitated and you didn’t want to say it. You told me you didn’t want to say it.

NICK-- That’s exactly what happened. And you were sort of “like Come-on just say it. I know exactly what you going to say. And this is the first person I met... You’re the first person I met… forget about the research you do... I’m going to say it… I really appreciate your passion for this... I might have said that earlier. It’s amazing how you are...





I strongly recommend listening to this interview…

MP3 download… http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _final.mp3
Last edited by Equinox on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Equinox
Banned
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:45 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Equinox » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:41 pm

simonshack wrote:Woah, Equinox. You're really on top of it - I sincerely LOVE your résumés and reminders of the work we do here! :wub:

Keep it up, my friend! :)
Cheers for the positive words, mate and also thanks for teaching me how to do this. I learnt how to play with photos it’s cool. Here is one of my first “shops”

It’s of my tranquil home city…I put in the smiley sun and my friend holding a native Australian plant. “Banksia”.

Image

Im glad it’s a good service to the website and forum and also feel, I can go even better I feel just getting warmed up. I am going to contribute a post in the next couple of hours in the Archive thread I started a little while back. Have a good read through what I display and suggest - also have a great think about any suggestions or ways to do archive.. Please check this thread in the next couple of hours…

September Clues archive contributions,

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1096



Cheers
EQ. B)


Back on topic..


Image

Equinox
Banned
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:45 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Equinox » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:17 pm

I missed an extra part of the Nick n Brian interview... turns out there is part 2 where Nick has more too add...
So all up------

PART 1--
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _final.mp3

PART 2--
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _final.mp3


MAPS OF NICKS WALK...

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/manhattan-blog.html

Image

It's an amazing testimony.... B)

MrConstitutionalist
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by MrConstitutionalist » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:25 am

Nick's story was amazing and I spoke to him many times before the show. He seemed very legit to me and actually we met when he tried to debunk a 9/11 Hoax Thread by me. He told me he saw all the people in dust but then after agreeing to talk and him telling me about his day, it all started to piece together. I drew a map so you can see his exact route as he hopped two barricades and he even says he worked in a triage center and saw zero victims as he flipped hamburgers. He heard them report 7 going down but heard nothing and 7 is was on the north side about 5 blocks from where they were standing. It was smokey like a smoke machine was running and it didn't change at 5 2. It was continuos like a smoke machine!

Nick thought any theories here or at my site or to her similar views were nuts. so he is no fanboy.

My internet is down and I have brought my netbook to my friends house. This is Brian S Staveley. My password isn't working on the netbook and is remembered at home. This was my old account. You guys certainly want to hear nick's story. Very telling of what happened to actually fool the New Yorkers! This could be a big step forward. Thanks for posting the show Equinox.

It's the info we were all looking for and maybe now after this maybe more like Nick will step forward!

Hope This helps the all fellow researchers decipher the day. Nick's story was remarkable and he will be back on soon and field more questions or whatever.

Thanks guys

Brian S Staveley (old acct) password wont reset

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/

Equinox
Banned
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:45 am
Contact:

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Equinox » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 am

MrConstitutionalist wrote:Nick's story was amazing and I spoke to him many times before the show. He seemed very legit to me and actually we met when he tried to debunk a 9/11 Hoax Thread by me. He told me he saw all the people in dust but then after agreeing to talk and him telling me about his day, it all started to piece together. I drew a map so you can see his exact route as he hopped two barricades and he even says he worked in a triage center and saw zero victims as he flipped hamburgers. He heard them report 7 going down but heard nothing and 7 is was on the north side about 5 blocks from where they were standing. It was smokey like a smoke machine was running and it didn't change at 5 2. It was continuos like a smoke machine!

Nick thought any theories here or at my site or to her similar views were nuts. so he is no fanboy.

My internet is down and I have brought my netbook to my friends house. This is Brian S Staveley. My password isn't working on the netbook and is remembered at home. This was my old account. You guys certainly want to hear nick's story. Very telling of what happened to actually fool the New Yorkers! This could be a big step forward. Thanks for posting the show Equinox.

It's the info we were all looking for and maybe now after this maybe more like Nick will step forward!

Hope This helps the all fellow researchers decipher the day. Nick's story was remarkable and he will be back on soon and field more questions or whatever.

Thanks guys

Brian S Staveley (old acct) password wont reset

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/
Oh, so he wasn’t much of a fan? Oh fair enough. I gathered at least he was happy to talk of his account with out finally having to hold back…

Another interesting chapter in the 9/11 hoax... Anyways… I think it was interesting when he went into the triage tent and talked with the paramedic when the paramedic said there was no injured…

I think I have mentioned before I do… construction demo...
Even after fully gutted out the paper work and chairs, and computers and what not just an office level half the width of the WTC would create an awful amount of mess! A couple of sledge hammers and a mini dozer which we took up the lift did this damage.

Image

Now what about this?


Image



Coffee cups, staplers, vending machines, chairs… this stuff would have gone flying for miles…. Would injure and mame people for miles around… Even if it was virtually evacuated.. There would be a high injury rate as you could see from the earth quake death/injury ratio here.

Image


No bodies anywhere in the 9/11 footage….. No videos of the 9/11 Victims…. No injuries….. speaks for itself.


Simon I did have a post for you in regards to archives it has a short video which I have created…. But once it’s compiled it can’t save and produce it into one vid... I’m using windows movie maker. It’s playing up... If anyone knows some real hassle free software one can download for free to use WMV, JPGS, AND AUDIO please post a link thanks. :)

Post Reply