WTC 7 FAKE Re-visited

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
SmokingGunII

WTC 7 FAKE Re-visited

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

A while back I remember finding some footage of the WTC 7 collapse that conradicted the original CBS footage, later used on the Naudet propaganda film. Unfortunately, I only had a screen grab from this footage until today, when I came across the original footage again. :)

I have also found some other footage from the FOIA stuff that was released recently. This has been helpful in destroying the veracity of the older footage, but throws up it's own isssues, which I will deal with later.

Below I have posted two images from the old footage side by side. The shot on the left is prior to collapse and the shot to the right just after the penthouse disappears. Notwithstanding the indistinct detail of the buildings, the perps obviously realised they had forgotton shadows shown elsewhere and pasted them in post-collapse!! :lol:

I would also say it is impossible to get that lamp post in shot from that angle (see streetview image below)

The full clip is available here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxPwu8v2qjk

The shadow to the right, which I didn't recall from a few years back is the reason I have re-visited this. On the following sequence, from the FOIA set, a 2nd shadow can be seen clearly.

At first glance, this footage appears authentic (I know, I know) and is interesting for a number of things. The lady being interviewed doesn't appear to be an actress and reacts as anyone would when WTC7 disappears behind her. However, the interviewer knows immediately what has happened and what building has collpased, suggesting foreknowledge. Second, it is obvious how busy this area is, in stark contrast to the previous footage. They also have distinctly different audio with fake sirens on the first clip. This brings me to another point. There is no sound of an explosion when WTC7 collapses. In fact, look carefully and it takes 6 seconds from the time the penthouse disappears for the building to start collapsing. I believe this contradicts other footage from other viewpoints.

Despite my initial thoughts of the footage being authentic, two more things concern me. The source of the shadow being cast on the building to the left? If this was from a taller building from across West St, surely there should be a shadow across the road too? Finally, in the last frame you can see an all-seeing eye in the smoke. This remians for some time. In fact, the smoke barely moves at all and where are the pyrochlastic clouds we see elsewhere?

Full clip here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5XAUUnBYpY

Here is the building in question on Streetview in which I have overlayed the shadow for easy reference. I have also added an inset of the original CBS footage, which illustrates that it is completely fake. The building has been compressed in width (look at the windows & B) and is the wrong colour.

nonhocapito

Re: WTC 7 FAKE Re-visited

Unread post by nonhocapito »

SmokingGunII wrote:A while back I remember finding some footage of the WTC 7 collapse that conradicted the original CBS footage, later used on the Naudet propaganda film. Unfortunately, I only had a screen grab from this footage until today, when I came across the original footage again. :)
I think you are right about the added shadow, it supposedly appears because the camera was set there long enough for the shadows to change (hence the cut) too bad this is contradicted by the fact that ALL the other visible shadows after the cut are absolutely identical to those before the cut.

But the second video, with its bad acting and the impossible and too elegant reflections a la Naudet, is a real gem.

I find it precious that the name of the interviewed is "Barbara Crowley", given the rumors that want Barbara Bush senior to be the illegitimate daughter of Aleister Crowley. The moment you look up this person on google to see if someone with that name is really part of the "NYU medical center", you get sucked up into the deepest well of internet conspiracy (the Bush family).
Well played.

But I would title the video "Give my regards to pork chops", which is what you can read on the side of the bus as the camera moves forward after the collapsing of WTC7. :D

This billboard is supposedly part of some pro-pork ad campaign (very little info via google).
I think we are in presence of some inside joke here (a bit more cryptic than the 7/7's "Terror... brilliant") maybe because the "terrorists" (or the "other guys") do not indulge in eating pork? Whatever. <_<
What I know is that the camera makes sure we read it.

p.s. I cannot see the "all seeing eye" in the smoke like you said SmokingGunII, can you make a screenshot of it?
SmokingGunII

Yeah, I picked up on the "Bush" connection, but as Barbara Crowley isn't an unusual name, I didn't pay it much attention. She still doesn't seem to be an actor to me.

I never even noticed the pork reference - I was in shadow mode! Maybe there are some other hidden messages?

Anyway, here's the all seeing eye, which last for quite a few seconds and appears right where WTC7 was - a calling card perhaps?

nonhocapito

SmokingGunII wrote:She still doesn't seem to be an actor to me.
so... What do you think she is?
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It looks like studio lighting on her face! Does this happen with impromptu street interviews (I'm serious - do they cart around reflectors?) Could it be something else that makes her look lit funny?
nonhocapito

As it can be deduced by the reflection in this lady's glasses (an unnervingly elegant and sharp reflection that stinks of Naudet's CGI), the cameraman+reporter team is the same one that already was showed by Simon pretending to cover among other things "fires" raging from wtc7 (I don't remember the name of the guy).

They don't seem to have any lightning contraption...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I'd say these are rather irreconcilable perspectives - however hard one may try to argue for 'focal distortion' or 'parallax' issues... <_<

The small inserted picture is of course the 'Naudet's shot' of the WTC7 collapse. Where the heck were they standing? Nice catch, Smokey!
Oh - and whether Barbara is an actor or a real nurse talking in front of a greenscreen doesn't really matter - does it? :lol:

simonshack
Administrator

simonshack wrote:*
Oh - and whether Barbara is an actor or a real nurse talking in front of a greenscreen doesn't really matter - does it? :lol:
Whoops. I correct myself: she is neither. And, as you may remember, we have seen similar horrid animation glitches in the past :

Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

SmokingGunII wrote: Image
Good work SmokingGunII
Look also at the white building in middle. Its sunny side facade at the top right hand corner has a very distinct dog ear, a little bending forward in the pre-shadow shot which disappears in the shadow shot.
The lamp post also sports a very famous number twice in it's spiral designs.
nonhocapito

simonshack wrote:Whoops. I correct myself: she is neither.
That was my first impression too, Simon, that she was a CGI sim, or at least an actor morphed and "simmed". She also looks a bit like Aleister Crowley, so maybe they used him as a "model"... :lol:

And how convenient that the WTC7 collapse is seen from the same exact point of view of the most known video of it (copy and paste is so easy).

BTW. WTC7 collapsed at 5:20 PM. So she is discussing to set up an "hospital outdoor facility" for the firefighters eight hours after the first "plane hit"? Not to be obtuse but, considering there were no injured whatsoever to attend to, what did the "NYU medical center" exactly do for the whole day?

p.s. Simon, what's the name of this reporter? Isn't he the guy that was shown very close to WTC7 and its raging fires, showing lines and lines of cars charred by fires, and also interviewing a few characters absurdly roaming around the debris of the first collapse?
nonhocapito

SmokingGunII wrote:The source of the shadow being cast on the building to the left? If this was from a taller building from across West St, surely there should be a shadow across the road too?
Judging by the shadows of cars and people, the shadow in question should be coming from a building to the right, across the street and up the road (not from behind the camera I mean).
At first I thought it was supposed to be coming from one the buildings that we glimpse in the video:

which made very little sense...

It turns out that out of the picture to the right we apparently have the taller "bob & bri" building:

maybe that's where the shadow's supposed to be coming from? Or is it a bit of a stretch?

(the last image is dated 9/12/2001, you can obtain it using the "timeline" function of google earth)
SmokingGunII

Too many observations to comment individually, but some excellent work.

Nonho - I think you're right, it supposed to be a shadow from Bob & Bri's block. However this brings its own problems. :rolleyes:

Below is a birds eye image from the area in question, with the supposed shadow position marked on. Without a doubt, the tallest building in the vicinity is B&B's pad. As you can see, there are only two pedestrian crossings in this area, so we can use these (as well as the window balconies) in the video for reference points. I have screen grabbed a frame close to the furthest right of the crossings as we look at the birds eye view. Somewhere, near the rear of the van, we should see the shadow falling across the road.

My earlier assumption that this video looked authentic is no longer valid.

As someone once said; The sun doesn't lie. ;)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

*posts deleted*

Sorry, Simon. I don't mean to devastate your conversation with a troll, but I really don't have patience for it. If you want to indulge them, take a crack at spelling out exactly what you are saying for the general audience, but don't feed the troll itself, man.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Oh, this ought to be good.

simonshack
Administrator

---> page turner