The Empty Towers

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
antipodean

Re: The Empty Towers

Unread post by antipodean »

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about Silverstein & the WTC.
World Trade Center

Main article: World Trade Center (1973–2001)

During the 1990s, New York was suffering from the effects of the 1987 stock market crash, which led to high vacancy rates at the World Trade Center. George Pataki became Governor of New York in 1995 on a campaign of cutting costs, including privatizing the World Trade Center. A sale of the property was considered too complex, so it was decided by the Port Authority to open a 99-year lease to competitive bidding.[16]

In January 2001, Silverstein, via Silverstein Properties and Westfield America, made a $3.2 billion bid for the lease to the World Trade Center.[17] Silverstein was outbid by $30 million by Vornado Realty, with Boston Properties and Brookfield Properties also competing for the lease. However, Vornado withdrew and Silverstein's bid for the lease to the World Trade Center was accepted on July 24, 2001.[18] This was the first time in the building's 31-year history that the complex had changed management.

The lease agreement applied to One, Two, Four, and Five World Trade Center, and about 425,000 square feet (39,500 m2) of retail space. Silverstein put up $14 million of his own money to secure the deal.[19] The agreement gave Silverstein, as leaseholder, the right and the obligation to rebuild the structures if destroyed.[
So Silverstein put up $14 mil. Can Smithy (Katherine) name the Bank (banks) who loaned the remainder of the $4billion for Larry's purchase, knowing that Larry needed twice the purchase price to fund the renovations to, make the White Elephant economically viable.(assuming that the bank/ banks were unaware that the structures were to be destroyed)
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I know this probably doesn't help in this contingency, and maybe this is a semantic problem more than a substantial one: but somehow I wonder on the nature of this Silverstein guy, whether he really is a corrupted real-estate mogul who took part in on the 9/11 scam (this seems to be after all the way we discuss him), or rather just another front, an agent/actor whose company and identity has been completely fabricated and designed to fit into this story. Like "Howard Lutnick" the actor/"CEO" of Cantor and so many others... Because I don't think that whatever is behind 9/11 would just let this guy and his company handle so much money and wield so much decision-making power in this matter.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

You may very well be absolutely right / spot on about that, Nonho. In fact, I believe that you are.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Yes you are spot on there nonho, I fully agree. Another clown in the grand scheme of things.
nonhocapito

BTW! Whatever happened to Lutnick?

Apparently he's still being used to draw money into the scam. Here's a bit of old news from 2013 which I don't think we covered:

Cantor Fitzgerald settles with American Airlines for $135million 12 years after losing 658 employees on 9/11
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/row/desktop/ ... mages.html

So that's pretty rich. Cantor Fitzgerald allegedly sued American Airlines because their plane crashed into Cantor's offices. American Airlines should now sue Silverstein because the towers were on the way of the plane. :wacko:

I am not even sure this money is really changing hands, or if this are all just a PR stunts to yet again lend credibility to the fanciful story of the planes and the dead traders.

We are also informed that "Cantor Fitzgerald, meanwhile, has risen dramatically from a low of about 150 employees in the months after the attacks. It now has 3,200 employees in New York and about 8,000 worldwide, including the employees of a spinoff, BGC Partners." Hard to say if any of this is true, whether this BGC company is the actual real company which pretends to have spawned from the fake one, or whatever degrees of truth are in the middle. Sure fact is that these trading/brokerage organizations are nothing more than glorified criminal cartels run by sociopaths and psychopaths:
Also in May 2012 a story was published by the New York Daily News under the headline 'Cantor Fitzgerald VP was boss from hell, secretary says in suit' which reported on a lawsuit brought against the company by former employee Crystal Mitchell. Mitchell worked as an executive assistant to Michael Lampert at BGC USA, an affiliate of Cantor Fitzgerald, in March 2011. According to the suit filed by her lawyer David Harrison, her boss once threw a cup of tea at her because she hadn't removed the teabag. "The boiling hot liquid spilled on [Mitchell], burning her stomach and upper leg, and staining her clothes.” the suit said, adding that “Almost daily, Lampert humiliated and degraded Mitchell, yelling at her as if she was inferior and calling her: ‘stupid,’ ‘moron,’ ‘the dumbest person I ever met,’ ‘incompetent,’ and ‘idiot,’ ”. Elsewhere in the discrimination suit, she says she complained about the treatment to human resource managers — but her pleas for help were ignored.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BGC_Partners
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

nonhocapito wrote:I know this probably doesn't help in this contingency, and maybe this is a semantic problem more than a substantial one: but somehow I wonder on the nature of this Silverstein guy, whether he really is a corrupted real-estate mogul who took part in on the 9/11 scam (this seems to be after all the way we discuss him), or rather just another front, an agent/actor whose company and identity has been completely fabricated and designed to fit into this story. Like "Howard Lutnick" the actor/"CEO" of Cantor and so many others... Because I don't think that whatever is behind 9/11 would just let this guy and his company handle so much money and wield so much decision-making power in this matter.
Considering that Larry Silverstein has been a constant prop up dummy/piñata for the likes of Alex Jones, Loose Change etc. your thought process seems right on the money (pun partially intended) to me. All one has to do is make one or two faulty assumptions and off they go into the SILVER(stein) mine (rabbit hole) to never find a damn thing.
Last edited by SacredCowSlayer on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

I don't know if this video has been commented on the forum yet:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI

Here Silverstein states that he had plans for a new WTC7 in April 2000, "...and construction began shortly thereafter, in 2002". Unless we want to justify it all as simple, cocky arrogance, outrageous statements like these, on top of the notorious "pull it" quote, are what somehow show him as a character designed to be used as the "evil jew" of the 9/11 "inside job": but by no means an actual Real Estate Mogul of New York City.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

nonhocapito wrote:Here Silverstein states that he had plans for a new WTC7 in April 2000.
Some of the comments to that video are interesting:
Omg! Check this out. I just verified it. The asbesto-infected WTC towers were signed over to Silverstein on April 26, 2001 by the Port Authority. The new building was designed by Silverstein BEFORE he got the lease. First time the towers were ever sold to a private owner and HE demanded that THEY buy the insurance policy BEFORE he took possession.
The architects who designed this new WTC7 building would have known that they were designing for a plot that already had a perfectly good building on it.
If Larry says that the antenna had anything to do with the collapse of WTC7 then that makes him a conspiracy theorist. The official (bullcrap) version of 9/11 says WTC7 fell due to thermal expansion of a single beam. Freedom of Information requests got the blueprints for WTC7 and the beams had restraining studs to prevent said expansion (hat tip to Ben Swann for reporting this)
Ok, so Larry is quite specific, he doesn't just say a year, he says a month AND a year. But even if we go with the argument that it was just a slip of the tongue, then what did he actually mean to say? April 2001? If so, then that's still obviously problematic because that was before 9/11 too! So did he mean to say April 2002? Well, even Wikipedia states that they began construction of WTC 7 in May of 2002, so how can you have the first design meeting in April 2002, and then start the actual construction in May 2002?. Now, when you also add into the equation his "pull it" quote, which he later changed to that bullshit about pulling "IT" (IT! A GROUP of firefighters!) out of the building. AND Tony Szamboti's remembrance that Larry said WTC 7 was a controlled demolition for safety purposes on the the 'History's Business' show on The History Channel in 2004. Tony says he would swear in a court of law that Larry said this, and when he requested a copy of this programme from the History Channel, he was told that it wasn't for release to the public! And, according to Tony Szamboti, someone got in touch with the producer of "History's Business" to ask about this show, and they were told not to keep asking about this programme unless they did it via an attorney! Nope! Its just not looking good for Larry!
It is not a Jewish problem, but a money problem, money has no nationalities, no borders, just controllers, just wait until it is electronic and the real stealing of what is basically your labour begins.
How interesting that they had the first design meeting for a new WTC-7 in April of 2000. I wonder if they discussed how they were going to remove the existing WTC-7. If this were not true, how is it possible that they could have had complete plans drawn up AND approved for a new state-of-the-art 52-story skyscraper in just 7 months. The time between 9/11 and when construction began on the new WTC-7, in May of 2002. Im no expert in these matters, but perhaps there are some out there that would like to weigh in on this.
Larry Silverstein is likely Jerry Stiller the actor who has to continue his gig or else. Just like the Obamas and Janet Napolitano. Hired to deceive from the truth in order to manipulate the money. Anyone want to help me save the former US from tyranny?
edit to add:

Some of the issues above may be worthwhile looking into, after separating the wheat from the chaff.

- The engineering company that designed the new WTC. Based on the informed dates, they (and Silverstein Properties) cannot deny foreknowledge of the demolition in September 2001 and could in theory be questioned about it in a court of law.
- Blueprints of WTC 7 allegedly obtained through a FOIA request.
- The story about Tony Szamboti and the 2004 episode of History's Business on the History Channel in which Silverstein is supposed to have clearly affirmed WTC 7 was "a controlled demolition for safety purposes". Chances are slim, but a VHS tape may exist somewhere.

Also, I think of it as a promising development that more and more people are willing to consider the possibility that famous entrepreneurs and statesmen are not merely fronts for behind-the-scenes powerful groups, but plain actors.
nonhocapito

Here's what a simple search for "Larry Silverstein" brings up on Youtube:

Larry Silverstein - Controlled Demolition HE ADMITS THEY PULLED wtc 7
Larry Silverstein on Charlie Rose - analysis of signs of lying
Larry Silverstein's Dirty Little Secret
Larry Silverstein no response to WTC 7 lies
Donald Trump, Larry Silverstein, and WTC7 (9/11 Documentary)
Larry Silverstein - New WTC7 designed in 2000
Where was Larry Silverstein on 9/11?
Lucky Larry Silverstein EXPOSED
Larry "The Liar" Silverstein Admits to Prior Knowledge of 9/11
Mass Murderer LARRY SILVERSTEIN Admits 9-11 Foreknowledge
Larry Silverstein Said WTC 7 Was a Controlled Demolition? (NOT the "Pull it" quote)
Larry Silverstein avoids 9/11 questions
Larry Silverstein on rebuilding Ground Zero
Silverstein Properties Chairman Larry Silverstein remembers 9/11 and discusses rebuilding Ground Zero
Terrorist Larry Silverstein's Big DUMB Dermatologist Story FAIL
The 9/11 Conspiracy: An Insurance Scam?

All of the above except one are videos which single out Silverstein as a criminal involved in making 9/11 happen and profiting for it. You've got to wonder if this isn't just an agent acting as a lightning rod, attracting the energy and attention of the "conspiracy theorists".

Anyway here's the full speech I was looking for, from which the above quote is taken:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUvLCzk7nh4

...recommended if you suffer from lack of sleep. I admit I skipped through it because it is too boring. Yet, At around the 50 minute mark the fairytale of 9/11 is told, so maybe it can make for a useful listening, perhaps while ironing or playing chess.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Simon,
You have several times referred to "nine buildings" demolished in connection with 9/11 (e.g., http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=477, item 3), but I am a little fuzzy on the details of the two buildings that were destroyed in addition to WTC 1-7, the dates of their demolition, their relation to the WTC complex and ownership structure, and the official reason given for their removal. I can´t seem to locate this information on the forum.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Flabbergasted » September 13th, 2017, 7:18 pm wrote:Simon,
You have several times referred to "nine buildings" demolished in connection with 9/11 (e.g., http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=477, item 3), but I am a little fuzzy on the details of the two buildings that were destroyed in addition to WTC 1-7, the dates of their demolition, their relation to the WTC complex and ownership structure, and the official reason given for their removal. I can´t seem to locate this information on the forum.
Dear Flabbergasted,

Here's from Wickedpedia:

"Along with the 110-floor Twin Towers, numerous other buildings at the World Trade Center site were destroyed or badly damaged, including WTC buildings 3 through 7 and St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church. The North Tower, South Tower, the Marriott Hotel (3 WTC), and 7 WTC were completely destroyed. The U.S. Customs House (6 World Trade Center), 4 World Trade Center, 5 World Trade Center, and both pedestrian bridges connecting buildings were severely damaged. The Deutsche Bank Building on 130 Liberty Street was partially damaged and demolished some years later, starting in 2007. The two buildings of the World Financial Center also suffered damage." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

So let's see, if my maths are right - the number of buildings ultimately wiped off the NY map would add up to:

1: WTC 1
2: WTC 2
3: WTC 3
4: WTC 4
5: WTC 5
6: WTC 6
7: WTC 7
8: St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church
9: Deutsche Bank Building (although only completely demolished in 2007)

A pretty good score for two Boeing passenger airliners, you will agree ! :P

As for the relation of N°8 and N°9 to the WTC complex and ownership structure, it may be an interesting thing to investigate.