The Empty Towers

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Re: The Empty Towers

Unread post by simonshack »

:P Indeed, Heiwa, indeed...
(mirrored from this thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2362909#p2362909 )
fbenario

Re:

Unread post by fbenario »

SmokingGunII wrote:So, for the record, this is where I am:
1993: Fake Terrorist attack enables TPTB to empty the towers and gain control of it's infrastructure.
Post 1993: Selected companies given office space in lower floors where emergency evacuation can be carried out within minutes.
New "ghost" companies given office space in upper floors to reap maximum financial benefit when 9/11 comes around through fake victims, compensation, insurance claims etc.

9/11:
First explosion alerts emergency responders and the workers in the lower floors in the towers. Towers cleared within 10 minutes.
"Contracted" first responders take control of immediate vicinty and cordon off area. Genuine first responders are ordered to move away from the immediate vicinity and secure a pre-designated area which will be safe from the demolition of the towers a little later. Some areas around WTC were on standby for this and are closed within minutes in readiness for planted materials.

2nd internal explosion coincides with planted materials being placed in position. Whilst all this is going on the Media/Military machine go into overdrive with fake actor witnesses and green screened pre-scripted interviews. Fake media witness phone callers to the major news channels corroborate the fake live news feeds and the 9/11 hoax is sold to the public and underway.....
I like your theory. One question, though. If the materials were already planted, why would they need to be placed in position?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

This picture
Image shows similar 10 tons wall panels (three columns + three spandrels) that were ripped off WTC1/2 during the alleged collapses :P , i.e. were detached from three floors and similar panels above/below/sidesright/left and then flow away and penetrated into adjacent buildings, where the wall panels then got stuck ... minus one column.
The above picture + all others of the rubble are just stupid fakes. I always wonder why FBI and the NY Police department could not see it! Are they supporting terrorism? :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Heiwa,

That's supposed to be the Amex building. The Amex building is featured also in an old image showing the "plane fuselage" (see picture at right). But in that image, the TOP of the Amex building is depicted as a ridiculous GRID! [ ? ] FAIL/FAIL/FAIL! Atrocious digital composite FAIL!
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

fbenario wrote:
1993: Fake Terrorist attack enables TPTB to empty the towers and gain control of it's infrastructure.
Post 1993: Selected companies given office space in lower floors where emergency evacuation can be carried out within minutes.
New "ghost" companies given office space in upper floors to reap maximum financial benefit when 9/11 comes around through fake victims, compensation, insurance claims etc.

9/11:
First explosion alerts emergency responders and the workers in the lower floors in the towers. Towers cleared within 10 minutes.
"Contracted" first responders take control of immediate vicinty and cordon off area. Genuine first responders are ordered to move away from the immediate vicinity and secure a pre-designated area which will be safe from the demolition of the towers a little later. Some areas around WTC were on standby for this and are closed within minutes in readiness for planted materials.

2nd internal explosion coincides with planted materials being placed in position. Whilst all this is going on the Media/Military machine go into overdrive with fake actor witnesses and green screened pre-scripted interviews. Fake media witness phone callers to the major news channels corroborate the fake live news feeds and the 9/11 hoax is sold to the public and underway.....
I like your theory. One question, though. If the materials were already planted, why would they need to be placed in position?
FredB - I typed this very quickly so let me clarify; I believe some of the planted evidence was near to it's final resting place, probably on the back of trucks, ready to be placed in position once the area was completely clear of prying eyes. Let's not forget - there were many offices around the WTC site, specifically where tyres and whatnot were found. You can't just stop everybody from going into work that morning. Similarly, you couldn't evacuate residents in that area prior to a terrorist attack. Even the most gullible American might find that just a little coincidental!

So:
Explosion 1 - clears the lower floor workers in the two towers and surrounding WTC buildings.
Explosion 2 - clears residents & other office workers.
Lower Manhattan cordoned off & locked down. Public moved well away from WTC site.
Towers demolished.
AngellDust

Unread post by AngellDust »

SmokingGunII wrote:
fbenario wrote:

9/11:

FredB - I typed this very quickly so let me clarify; I believe some of the planted evidence was near to it's final resting place, probably on the back of trucks, ready to be placed in position once the area was completely clear of prying eyes. Let's not forget - there were many offices around the WTC site, specifically where tyres and whatnot were found. You can't just stop everybody from going into work that morning. Similarly, you couldn't evacuate residents in that area prior to a terrorist attack. Even the most gullible American might find that just a little coincidental!

So:
Explosion 1 - clears the lower floor workers in the two towers and surrounding WTC buildings.
Explosion 2 - clears residents & other office workers.
Lower Manhattan cordoned off & locked down. Public moved well away from WTC site.
Towers demolished.
I mostly agree with this, but I have my doubts about whether or not anyone who didn't work for a perp agency actually worked in the building after 1993. I grew up in NYC, and remember hanging out in Battery Park on a summer afternoon in 2000. I was surprised that the area wasn't busier with suits, but I remembered the long-standing rumors that from the very start, the WTC had difficulties filling vacancies.

I offer a few ideas for consideration:
  • 1) As a tenant of the WTC, how affordable would liability and casualty insurance be for a firm that continues to send six and seven-figure earning employees to work in a building publicly being promoted as the biggest terrorist target in the country (see 1997 FEMA report cover below)?
    • Given that Wall Street likes to hire top Ivy League grads, I find it difficult to find references to employees suing their employer for "hazard pay" and negligence, incident to sending them to work in a terrorist target following the 1993 bombing and this 1997 FEMA report.
    • What if the FEMA report was created in anticipation of 9/11, with the intent of clearing out occupants and creating a broader back-story for the WTC-as-a-target?
    2) What if the towers were operated like a mailbox service? In such a scheme, companies could purchase the prestige of a "One World Trade Center" address without actually occupying the space.
    • The mailbox lessees would be contradicting their purpose, promoting a façade of prestige and power for their firms, if they disclosed the fact that they never held physical offices in the WTC.
    3) Depending on the school district, Mid-September marks the end of summer and the beginning of "back to school" in the northeast. It's quite possible that many folks who worked in the area were enjoying the final days of summer vacation with their families and school-age children on 9/11, thinning the population out some.
    4) This wikipedia article on demolition states "Some materials must be removed, such as glass that can form deadly projectiles, and insulation that can scatter over a wide area."
    • This leads me to believe that it would be too risky to have people anywhere near the building before the well-planned main event takes place. You don't need the guy with IBS in the handicapped stall of the restroom running out late and catching a chard of glass in the back of his head! :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

AngellDust wrote: 2) What if the towers were operated like a mailbox service? In such a scheme, companies could purchase the prestige of a "One World Trade Center" address without actually occupying the space.
  • The mailbox lessees would be contradicting their purpose, promoting a façade of prestige and power for their firms, if they disclosed the fact that they never held physical offices in the WTC.
Right on, Angelldust...

To be sure, there exist several companies offering just this sort of "VIRTUAL OFFICE" services:
ALLIANCE VIRTUAL OFFICES PLAN: http://www.alliancevirtualoffices.com/U ... ual-office
"Alliance Virtual Offices offers any mobile entrepreneur and commercial organization, large or small, that is considering virtual office space, commercial real estate, meeting space, conference rooms, and prime business center access in New York City (without the Big Apple price tag), a large selection of different office space options from which to choose."
Here's another such company:
VIRTUAL OFFICES/DENVER http://virtualofficesdenver.com/index.cfm

Here is a link to an old post of mine (August 2010) concerning this very issue:
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... &p=2104049
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:
AngellDust wrote: 2) What if the towers were operated like a mailbox service? In such a scheme, companies could purchase the prestige of a "One World Trade Center" address without actually occupying the space.
Right on, Angelldust...

To be sure, there exist several companies offering just this sort of "VIRTUAL OFFICE" services:
ALLIANCE VIRTUAL OFFICES PLAN: http://www.alliancevirtualoffices.com/U ... ual-office
"Alliance Virtual Offices offers any mobile entrepreneur and commercial organization, large or small, that is considering virtual office space, commercial real estate, meeting space, conference rooms, and prime business center access in New York City (without the Big Apple price tag), a large selection of different office space options from which to choose."

Very interesting idea about the virtual offices or the summer vacation. However, to respond to AngellDust, let's not forget the vicsims! How to imagine that real offices or virtual offices of real companies were given fake victims and losses, only counting on the fact that such companies would remain "spontaneously" silent? Isn't a bit risky?

They could have used the mailbox-virtual office principle, in the sense of redirecting fake business form the WTC to other locations that handled the fakery-- but it seems to me that completely fake companies and personnel must have been a requirement for the security of the plan.

p.s. Simon, here is the equivalent of that old post as imported on cluesforum: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2104049#p2104049 :)
AngellDust

Unread post by AngellDust »

nonhocapito wrote:
simonshack wrote:
Right on, Angelldust...

Very interesting idea about the virtual offices or the summer vacation. However, to respond to AngellDust, let's not forget the vicsims! How to imagine that real offices or virtual offices of real companies were given fake victims and losses, only counting on the fact that such companies would remain "spontaneously" silent? Isn't a bit risky?

They could have used the mailbox-virtual office principle, in the sense of redirecting fake business form the WTC to other locations that handled the fakery-- but it seems to me that completely fake companies and personnel must have been a requirement for the security of the plan.

p.s. Simon, here is the equivalent of that old post as imported on cluesforum: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2104049#p2104049 :)
Hi Simon and nonhocapito!

Thanks for the links and pointers. I totally agree that there had to be fake companies. I also wonder if, like the memorial scams, profit is to play a hand. It is/was a common practice for companies to take out corporate-owned life insurance policies on their employees. In the case of vicsims, by taking skin out of the game (insurance proceeds), you'd have to repay it if you snitch! In the US, life insurance benefits are tax-free to the beneficiary. Apparently, $2.7B in life insurance claims ($11B in business interruption claims :rolleyes: ) were paid out as a result of 9/11.

I think L Paul Bremer's (LPB) stress-free appearance on the mid-day news did a fine job of proving that the towers were filled in name only:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2pW6WZhZrQ
source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2pW6WZhZrQ

L Paul Bremer, who worked for Marsh McLennan in 2001, gave this interview at 12:46pm on 9/11. I find it fascinating that "At the time of the September 11 attacks in the United States in 2001, the corporation [Marsh McLennan] held offices on eight floors of the North Tower of the World Trade Center, from 93 to 100. When American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the building, their offices spanned the entire impact zone, from floors 93 to 99. No one present in the offices at the time survived the attack, and the firm lost 295 employees and 63 contractors." and yet LPB is calmly talking about whodunnit. He doesn't show a single stress-wrinkle on his forehead for his obviously deceased office-mates. Surely, it's also a coincidence that LPB ran one of Marsh's risk and insurance divisions!
simonshack
Administrator

AngellDust wrote: Surely, it's also a coincidence that LPB ran one of Marsh's risk and insurance divisions!
Surely - it is also a coincidence that Paul Bremer was raised in New Canaan - where the "VOICES OF SEPTEMBER 11" headquarters are located...

VOICES OF SEPT11/New Canaan & IBM: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2365747
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I never noticed (or forgot in the meantime) that clip at the pentagon that is visible during the interview. I have separated it and uploaded it to youtube:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI5Jg2VNSAw

It is shot in the same identical, eerie and staged style as Evan Fairbanks' videos (and others).
The camera is at a weird height -- Fairbanks had it almost to the ground, in this video it towers above the heads of the people, as if the camera person was two meters tall. But the staged way by which people walk around, looking away, have the mark of most 9/11 faked products. I wonder who is the sick mind that directed all these things that are obviously shot in the same way, with little changes meant to give the illusion of variety...
simonshack
Administrator

nonhocapito wrote:I never noticed (or forgot in the meantime) that clip at the pentagon that is visible during the interview. I have separated it and uploaded it to youtube
Nonho,

There is a slightly 'sharper' <_< version of this infamous "Pentagon evacuation" imagery here:
"Why Paul Bremer is a 9/11 suspect" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgGxmBGZwYU

Once again, the animators had dire problems with the rendering/blue-screening of people's forearms - as in most early 9/11 imagery...

But of course, there are a LOT more problems with the Pentagon Imagery aired on LIVE TV on the day...

But of course, I am digressing here..on this EMPTY TOWERS thread. Sorry, guys.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I would believe that most/all floors were unoccupied regularly.

The blatant function of The Simpsons episode in which "Homer" ('s Odyssey?) ascends and descends both towers, besides its occult meaning, would be to indicate that the place was crawling with employees really high up.

As others have suggested, they probably only had the touristy Windows on the World cult, and not much else.
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

[
simonshack
Administrator

DID LARRY SILVERSTEIN LOSE MONEY ON 9/11 ?

Since Nov. 2015, I have insistingly been asked (or shall we say, "challenged") via private e-mail by one John Roth to write an article for him - so as to refute an article published on the "Daily Kos" which, according to John, refutes the following statement of mine (published in my Tour Guide to the September Clues research ) :
simonshack wrote:"The master plan of 9/11 was to demolish the redundant, asbestos-filled WTC complex in Lower Manhattan - 9 buildings in all. The area would naturally be evacuated (as for all such demolitions) in order to prevent a slaughterhouse of dreadful proportions - not a good idea at all. To be sure, this was no mass murder scheme - just a formidable opportunity for massive financial gains and military propaganda."
That 'sarcastic' Daily Kos article (by one Katherine Smith) cited by John is titled "911 Truthers are Dummies" - and states the following :
Katherine Smith wrote: The Single Stupidest Insurance Fraud In History

Silverstein's best-case scenario was an insurance payout of $6.8 billion for the twin towers. Putting aside that the insurance companies refused to pay and settled for $4.55 billion and that he had a mortgage on the twin towers, the $10-12 billion to rebuild the towers would leave him with at least $4 billion deficit. And contrary to what you heard, the twin towers were quite profitable and had fairly high occupancy rates.

To recap, Larry Silverstein wanted the moneymaking towers destroyed so he could collect a net loss from insurance funds, not to mention the loss of rental income during the 10+ years it will take to re-build the Freedom Tower.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/8/4/890266/-
In other words, that article suggests that Larry Silverstein couldn't possibly be a willing participant in the Grand 9/11 Hoax - since he would have lost money in the process. The article also states most assuredly that "the twin towers were quite profitable and had fairly high occupancy rates" (yet fails to provide any sources to that claim). So let us now see what one expert biographer of the WTC towers ( Eric Darton) wrote in his book titled "Divided we Stand" :

'DIVIDED WE STAND' by Eric Darton (1999)
Image***Image http://www1.cuny.edu/events/cunymatters ... fecut.html

Eric Darton published in 1999 the most exhaustive / comprehensive existing 'biography' of the WTC twin towers. Please note that Darton is certainly no 'conspiracy theorist' - as his book only traces the towers' history from their birth up to 1999. However, it turns out to provide invaluable clues as to how the towers' tenants might have been 'controlled' - so to speak - after the first 1993 "Al-Qaeda" bombing. 'Divided We Stand' is also a treasure trove for anyone interested in the wheelings and dealings that - historically - have characterized these most cumbersome, asbestos-laced and crappy / strongly disliked buildings.

I have selected a few interesting, short extracts of "Divided We Stand" (but please read his book to understand just what a decaying / decrepit estate behemoth the twin towers were known to be). Here they are :
1- THE TOWERS WERE A SHAMBLES FROM THE WORD GO - (and a decrepit behemoth by the late 1990's):
"Pacing out the periphery of the trade towers in the late 1990s, one navigated a cracked badlands of sidewalk crudely patched with mismatching cement. The weathered, gray (originally white) Italian marble paving on the plaza was a spiderweb of cracks, a condition that undermined the addition of benches and flowerbeds and the tinkling medley of new-age harmonics emanating from a score of tiny speakers mounted beneath Yamasaki's arcades. Construction equipment and barricades around the site appeared to have been deployed and then abandoned by a retreating army."

In 1985, when New York State moved most of its offices out, Dean Witter consolidated its operations in twenty-four floors of Tower 2 under a twenty-year lease. Visiting the brokerage and investment firm's offices and cafeterias, one invariably found them spotlessly maintained. But on adjacent floors, particularly those with multiple tenants, the paint was dingy, the carpets were stained, fixtures remained broken, and burned-out fluorescent lights went unreplaced, as did discolored ceiling tiles. And the listing of a company on the directory did not reliably indicate that a company was still there."

2- FOLLOWING THE 1993 BOMBING, 50,000 workers were displaced and 350 tenants were RELOCATED OUTSIDE THE WTC.
"The February 1993 blast in the basement of the World Trade Center killed 6 people, injured 1,000 others, displaced 50,000 workers, and threw 900 Vista Hotel and Windows on the World employees out of work, but it also provided a modest boost for the regional economy. This, at any rate, was the conclusion the Port Authority came to in an April 1993 report released six weeks after the bombing. (...) For the agency, this silver lining was due in part to the ease with which the 350 bombed-out trade center tenants could be moved into abundant vacant office space nearby."

3- AT THE END OF THE 90'S HUGE QUANTITIES OF OFFICE SPACE WERE ANNOUNCED RENTED - BY THE PRESS
"The Port Authority closed out the 1990s with a stream of press releases announcing the rental of unimaginably huge quantities of trade center office space to "cutting-edge" firms like Sun Microsystems. Yet around the complex a million square feet stood empty, and the buildings originally intended as great catalyzing chambers of world trade were, by degrees, transforming into a kind of disjunctive real estate layer-cake. One story above the carpeted, wood-paneled offices of a Japanese securities firm, a group of artists filled bare walls with boldly colored images and hung sculptures from the exposed ceiling girders of a vast echoing cavern. As part of a Lower Manhattan Cultural Council program that turned some of the vacant space in the towers over to artists rent-free, 40,000 square feet of concrete floor lay paint-spattered and strewn with the raw materials of a creative urge that has never been easily reconciled with the imperatives of a bottom line. "

So, let's see: according to Eric Darton - the expert WTC biographer, the WTC towers were:

1: "A SHAMBLES FROM THE WORD GO" - i.e., not at all profitable - and a real-estate developer's / owner's nightmare.

2: "TOTALLY EVACUATED OF ALL THEIR TENANTS AND 50.000 OFFICE WORKERS IN 1993" - i.e. the WTC towers were totally vacated after the first, reported 1993 'Al-Quaeda terror attack'. We learn that "350 bombed-out trade center tenants were moved into abundant vacant office space nearby."

3: AT THE END OF THE 90'S HUGE QUANTITIES OF OFFICE SPACE WERE ANNOUNCED RENTED by the press. Well, we'd have to trust the press in order to believe that "unimaginably huge quantities of trade center office space were rented to "cutting-edge" firms such as Sun Microsystems" - as claimed. Meanwhile, Eric Darton describes the WTC as a "vast echoing cavern" populated by a bunch of (non-paying / rent-free) squatting artists!

Are there any official, verifiable records of these new tenants purportedly once again filling up the WTC towers - following the total 1993 evacuation?

That is the question.

But hey, maybe we should set up a fundraiser to help poor / financially-beleaguered Larry Silverstein make his ends meet?

And from a more recent (May 2014) article - lamenting the low demand for leases of the new, $3.9 billion "One World Trade Center" :
"The World Trade Center twin towers struggled with finding tenants as well. The twin towers had to lease much of the office space to government agencies."
http://www.latinpost.com/articles/13651 ... demand.htm