9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Surcouf 4 Mar 21 2010, 09:51 PM wrote:
Some Reality_Shack members are sometime acting like if they wanted to keep us in a "everything is fake" scenario, and this for all subjects. I am quite surprised to see that the 9/11 TV fakery is put at the same level as a so called Nuke Hoax (because some pictures of nuclear explosions would be photoshopped)

I do sometime regret in the threads the lack of transcendence when discussing metaphysical subjects (lack of transcendence except when it's usueful denounce a "Jesuit" influence !!) , but when we are exchanging about the existence of people, the Vicsim approach becomes a dogma, MirandaPriestly being "transgendered" to satisfy it.
Surcouf cher ami,

Your opinions are welcome but I don't see any clear parallels between the various subjects you mention. Besides, dogmas are exactly what we are fighting against : the dogmas promoted by the mainstream media.

Opinions are good, but real research is better, Surcouf: Why don't you help me out with ze French connection? (see above). Wouldn't it be nice to prove beyond doubt that the handful of French victims are, in fact, vicsims?
You could start with "Michel Paris Goldberg" - oh pardon - "Colbert"...
Also, have you ever heard of Françoise Rudetzki ?
http://www.septemberclues.org
Postal44

Unread post by Postal44 »

ImageImage

This picture I'll call picture "a", since it's the one I believe that the other picture was made from by removing everything
from the background, flipping it, and the fractal background was added. The black wire that was removed was covered, so I'll
only point out the other things I noticed.

1. In picture "a", you can see that there is wispy hair. It's thin and the background can easily be seen through it. In picture "b", you can see
that it was removed. Much too difficult to erase the background, so it's easier to get rid of that bit of hair.

2. In picture "a", you can see that the black rectangle is the collar of the lady in the background. The rest of what I circled in green seems
to be part of the background. In picture "b", you can still see those parts along the shoulder of the subject. It is also easy to see that
that bit along the shoulder doesn't fit with the grey part of the background in picture "b".

3. In picture "a", this spot seems normal. In picture "b", the yellow circle contains what looks like part of the sweater from the lady from
picture "a", Seems pretty sloppy. Also, the black fuzzy spot doens't fit with the new fractal background in picture "b".

4. This spot may have been the first spot "cleaned" up when whoever did this horrible job. In picture "a", you can see that the part of the
black and white jacket has a normal edge, but in picture "b", it's as if when trying to erase the background, they took a bit of the jacket
with it, as seen in picture "b", where there is now a section missing.

I'm guessing number 4 is the first spot where they tried to "clean up", since they erased too much and may have decided to be more careful and
and leave a sort of buffer, thinking nobody would notice, like we would if they made her into swiss cheese.

I mean, come on, I barely know what I'm doing when it comes to this stuff and even I can cut her out of the first picture and put her in a different picture and make it look half way decent.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack
Administrator

brianv 4 Mar 21 2010, 07:01 PM wrote:
Surcouf 4 Mar 21 2010, 06:56 PM wrote:
6. am evac?? Intriguing Brianv..Can someone please elaborate more on this?
Any Information/evidence about that ?
Just something picked up along the way! I can't exactly remember if I read it or it's just hearsay or what! It may have been wild speculation! Whatever, it must now be considered strongly, in light of the findings here, that the entire area was indeed evacuated. We're still looking for a real victim!

TOWERS EMPTY? CLUES:

Unless anyone thinks Binladen wished to avoid too many casualties... <_< what does the fact that the 'attacks' started at 8:46AM suggest? Can we finally establish once and for all the reason for such an early timing?

Now, this is not from a "truther" website. Note what reasons are given for the WTC being scarcely occupied :

NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL - CANADA
Highlights - WTC Disaster Shows Value of Evacuation Drills

August 3, 2003 -- Ottawa, Ontario

Despite the tragic nature of the World Trade Center disaster, there was a silver lining: almost everyone who could escape the two doomed buildings did. (...)
On September 11, only one-quarter of WTC workers were inside the two towers when disaster struck. "It was Election Day in New York City," she notes. "It was the first day of primary school so many parents were with their kids. Also, many people normally started work at 9:30 a.m. because the trading floor opened at 10:00 - there was no point in getting to work early."

We also know that no tourists would visit the WTC before 9:30 - the opening time of the observation deck. I will try to find an article where a woman says she was denied access to the WTC area at 7:30AM because " of an ongoing fire drill ". I'll also get in touch with a person a friend of mine met (to get his testimony in writing) who recalls there was an MTA strike (NY subway) that morning which kept him from reaching Lower Manhattan. So what does all this suggest to a logical mind? The fact that we still have few such relevant testimonies is not surprising : 1: Why should the newsmedia have reported them? 2: Why should Newyorkers, at this stage, think this is important information - since so few are aware of this debate? And who are they suppposed to share it with - unless they bump into this tiny discussion forum?

In all logic, the early morning timing was chosen to facilitate the logistics of the entire operation which included one top priority: impeding access to the WTC altogether - or keep it to a bare minimum to achieve a rapid & full evacuation.
simonshack
Administrator

THE "9/11 JUMPERS"

When you tell Joe Public that, most probably, the towers were empty - you are guaranteed to get this reply : " Hey - but, but, what about the jumpers??? "Of course, it has been proven over and over again that also 'the jumpers' were computer animations / and crassly photoshopped still pictures.

ImageImage
"I wanna hold your hand!" (The Beatles)
Me, disrespectful? Ok, try doing a bungee jump from a 50m tall highway overpass (yes, I've done it). Now try doing it while holding hands with a friend - and see how that works out (not recommended). Now, imagine climbing over a smashed window, in thick smoke, flames licking your neck, and...well, I guess you all get the drift! We have several images of people holding hands while they "jump to their death" from a 100-storey skyscraper: The very idea is so utterly silly that it would be laughed out of movie theaters. The Hollywood rejects behind this hoax really went over the top here in offending our intelligence.

We hopefully all know by now, on this forum, that "the jumpers" were just another 'shock-and-awe gimmick.
But it's still interesting to read articles such as this :
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/746664/posts
TWO PHRASES STAND OUT IN THIS 2002 ARTICLE :

1:
"ACCORDING to the New York Medical Examiner's Office, no one jumped from the hellish towers on that awful September day in Lower Manhattan. This despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary."

The New York Medical Examiner's Office ...caught stating some truth ! :D

2:
"Like the fact that an investigation by USA Today and ABC News revealed that more than 200 people jumped to their certain death."

So now we know that it was "an investigation" :lol: by USA Today and ABC News that fostered the jumper myth !!...
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I think one of the reasons for setting up a supposed FEMA triage and treatment center was to explain away the lack of victims at NYC hospitals.

I suspect that if you talk to emergency room doctors and nurses you'll find that they were not flooded with casualties from 9/11, and that the existence of the supposed FEMA treatment facility was meant to allay their suspicions.
simonshack
Administrator

PUBLIC RECORDS PORRIDGE

I've treated myself to a 6-month subscription to https://www.archives.com" , a search engine/database which provides people’s birth/death records, marriage/divorce records, living people records and more.

I’ve tested its accuracy and reliability at length - searching for all sorts of famous & infamous people, from Frank Zappa to Richard Nixon and so forth - and even some distant relatives I had in the USA. All of them produced consistently reliable results, all birth/death records regularly matching with all kinds of separate sources ? never any strange or missing data. (You can take a free 7-day trial and test it for yourselves.)

I then went on to check 14 of the alleged 9/11 victims ( randomly picked among those we’ve been examining in this forum).
And once more ... as with “all things 9/11”- here’s when it all went crazy. If you get a ‘hit’ at all, you’ll get missing birth dates, duplicate records, or zany obituaries. Four 9/11 ‘victims’ even appear to be alive and well !...Whatever this all means, it certainly confirms that something is very, very wrong with the vicsim “book-keeping”.

9/11 DEATH RECORDS CAN BE FOUND for 4 out of 14, but?

1. David Angell - death date 9/11/2001
( but there’s only an “Estimated birth date” for our 9/11 David: "1947”. Wikipedia
seems to ‘know better’ than the official public records: "April 10, 1946" )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Angell

2. Christian Regenhard - death date 9/11/2001
( but also Christian has only an “Estimated birth date : 1973")

3. Todd Beamer - death date 9/11/2001
( but also Todd has only an “Estimated birth date : 1969”)
There are 21 DUPLICATES of his records, all with different, completely INSANE “newspaper obituaries” of which this is but one example :

Johnny Carson King of Late Night Rose Mary Woods Nixon Secretary Virginia Mayo Actress Ruth Warrick Actress James Forman Civil Rights Pioneer Shirley Chisholm Ex-Congresswoman Robert T. Matsui Democratic Representative Artie Shaw Swing Era Bandleader Jerry Orbach Actor Jonathan Drummond-Webb Child Heart Surgeon Reggie White NFL Great Todd Beamer d. 2001 Todd Beamer, 32, of Cranbury, NJ, died Sept. 11, 2001, a victim of the coordinated terrorist attacks against the United States in New York, Washington, D.C., and elsewhere. Todd, an East Coast sales account manager for Oracle, leaves a pregnant wife and two sons.

4. Honor Elizabeth Wainio - death date 9/11/2001
( but she has no birth date listed )
There are 21 DUPLICATES of her records, all with different, completely INSANE “newspaper obituaries” of which this is but one example :

Johnny Carson King of Late Night Rose Mary Woods Nixon Secretary Virginia Mayo Actress Ruth Warrick Actress James Forman Civil Rights Pioneer Shirley Chisholm Ex-Congresswoman Robert T. Matsui Democratic Representative Artie Shaw Swing Era Bandleader Jerry Orbach Actor Reggie White NFL Great Jonathan Drummond-Webb Child Heart Surgeon Honor Wainio d. 2001 Honor Elizabeth Wainio, 27, of Watchung, NJ, died Sept 11, 2001, a victim of the coordinated terrorist attacks against the United States in New York, Washington, D.C., and elsewhere.

NO DEATH RECORDS TO BE FOUND for 10 out of 14
Out of these 10, six appear to be simply non-existent.
( deceased namesakes can be found ? but none dated 9/11/ 2001)

1. Mark Bingham - NOTHING FOUND
( 5 deceased namesakes found - none in 2001 )
2. John A. Ogonowski- NOTHING FOUND
( 1 deceased namesake found - not in 2001)
3. Thomas Edward Burnett - NOTHING FOUND
( 1 deceased namesake found - on 3/28/ 2001)
4. Brad Fetchet - NOTHING FOUND
( none deceased in 2001- but 2 living namesakes found in Lewisburg,PA )
5. Edna Cintron - NOTHING FOUND
( none deceased in 2001- but 9 living namesakes found around the USA ! )
6. Berinthia “Berry” Berenson - NOTHING FOUND
( 15 “Berenson’s” died in 2001 - no Berry or Berinthia )

ONLY LIVING-PEOPLE DATA TO BE FOUND for 4 out of 14 !
The next 4 are something else again : Are these folks still alive ? or what? What’s going on?

Barbara K Olson would be 54 today. Ted B Olson 'was' her husband. Both in Great Falls, VA

Gary F Lutnick would be 45 today. Is he alive and well in Chicago?

Judy C Laroque would be 59 today and ‘was’ indeed from Framingham, MA
http://www.bu.edu/remember/in-memoriam/

Glenn J Winuk would be 48 today. His ‘surviving brother’( Jay ) lives in Carmel, NY
http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_gbr7db

So we have 4 living persons, with the exact same name/surname/middlename as 4 alleged 9/11 victims, aged exactly what they would be today 9 years on, based mostly in the same locations as was reported in their obituaries. Perhaps just a hoax?

Whichever way you look at this, what we have are always ‘vicsims’. What may emerge is that the vast majority were created from scratch out of a computer database & morphing technology (as illustrated in the Vicsim Report). A few, perhaps the more ‘prominent’ ones, may just be brothers/wives/mothers of more visible public figures living under a high-level protection scheme. Now, for any of the living persons, one can pay a small fee to access their records ? and we might learn some more, but how much would that achieve? In any case, a private US investigator should easily be able to check out who those 4 people are?if they do, indeed, exist. Columbo still around?

A final thought dedicated to those who reject offhand the notion that all 9/11 victims are fake: Will you also reject the fact that 4 people seem to be alive and well - at least insofar public records indicate? Even if the data of these 4 is a hoax, a trap or a 'red herring', will you just ignore the evidence that official US public records are being tampered with? Either way, fakery is at play: this much is now incontrovertibly established.
Postal44

Unread post by Postal44 »

Ted Olson (703) 759-5393 466 River Bend Rd, Great Falls, VA 22066-4016

Maybe someone should call and see if Barbara is home.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Judy Laroque - Jude and Peter[from "Petros" meaning "Rock" or "Rocky".] "On this rock yadda yadda..."

Judy Laroque was allegedly one of the only three payouts from the Victims Compensation Fund for the fictitious Flight 11. Be interesting if she was still alive and spending it!!
simonshack
Administrator

Dung!...I'm inclined to think these "living 9/11 victims" is some sort of refined form of dépistage, but anyways here goes :

I just found this "living person" :

Honor E Wainio age 36 Plainfield, NJ

Of course, Honor Elizabeth Wainio was 27 when her flight93 crashed in Shanksville... :rolleyes: She was from Watchung,NJ ...
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /1600.html"

Plainfield & Watchung are right next to each other...
http://maps.google.it/maps/place?source ... CAoQ8gEwAA"

:blink:

She's also found at "LookUpAnyone" - a free person search engine:
http://www.lookupanyone.com/search-summ ... hform=name"

STOP PRESS *STOP PRESS *STOP PRESS *STOP PRESS *STOP PRESS *

Ok, folks - seems like you can find just about anyone alive / 9 years older/ living at the same address as when they 'died' in 2001. This seems to take us into a new chapter of this massive 9/11 scam...

Just check it out for yourself. Go to the CNN MEMORIAL, choose a name - and search it at "LookUpAnyone"...Here's firefighter Lee S Fehling, for instance:

http://www.lookupanyone.com/search-summ ... cusfirst=0"

Here he is, 9 years younger (and from Wantagh) on the CNN memorial:
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /2193.html"

This is getting silly - I know - but that's what 9/11 was !! :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woman on 9/11 Victims List is Alive
http://www.werismyki.com/artcls/woman_o ... _alive.htm"
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

simonshack 4 Mar 24 2010, 09:28 AM wrote: Dung!...I'm inclined to think these "living 9/11 victims" is some sort of refined form of d?pistage, but anyways here goes :

Ok, folks - seems like you can find just about anyone alive / 9 years older/ living at the same address as when they 'died' in 2001. Just check it out for yourself. Go to the CNN MEMORIAL, choose a name - and search it at "LookUpAnyone"...
Well, Andy and Vinnie Abate are listed, correctly aged with each appearing as a relative of the other.

Vinnie http://www.lookupanyone.com/search-summ ... cusfirst=0

Andy http://www.lookupanyone.com/search-summ ... cusfirst=0

WTF?

How much was your subscription, Simon? Perhaps a complaint is in order.
idschmyd

Unread post by idschmyd »

Allow me to giggle again at The Abates by CNN and Legacy.

ImageImage
ImageImage

The chances that these guys ever lived or died is nil, we agree. We proceed with total confidence that nobody died on 9/11. Yet last week, by request (encouraged by me, I guess) I showed a couple of people the set of almost identical image pairs of victims posted by Simon to this website a few months ago, and the comment ringing in my ears is 'they couldn't keep it a secret'. These people glaze over. They're literally unable to look with their eyes for the clanging in their heads. My blood boils. I'd like to boil their blood... with their families in it, but I continue the gently gently approach.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Simon, does the website specify when each "person's" record was entered?
simonshack
Administrator

brianv 4 Mar 24 2010, 01:11 PM wrote: Simon, does the website specify when each "person's" record was entered?
Right, I've been trying to figure that out, but no - that's not specified. I've submitted a support ticket at their help desk asking just that. Will let you know.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Ok, folks - seems like you can find just about anyone alive / 9 years older/ living at the same address as when they 'died' in 2001. This seems to take us into a new chapter of this massive 9/11 scam...

I mentioned this in the case of Suria Clarke, who still retains an email address at espeed and is VP at the company that bought espeed.

I also mentioned this when I discovered that Martin M Wortley had metamorphised into Nick Brophy. Yes, a "victim", alive and well and living as somebody else.

Yet my post showing the images of Nick Brophy clearly being the same man as Martin Wortley was deleted - only ozzy and sunshine05 bothered to confirm this which leaves me wondering if there is an agenda on here that I'm not adhering to?

Meanwhile, sunshine 05, who was shamefully bullied off this board, contacted me with additional information regarding Nick Brody and his wife. This information confirms that Brophy and his wife are very rich individuals and involved in a charity that helps the poor. He is also MD of a major corporation in NY, which has ties to 9/11. She also works for a major corporation in NY.

Myself and sunshine 05 were accused of using "Miranda Priestley" research techniques and told not to spam threads.

It appears that there is one rule for some......