Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: Meeting the VICSIM FAMILIES

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Kiki Homer likes to run (with the money) with the Families of Flight 93 Runners:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/athletics/15499892.stm
And the New Yorker says her group will try to emulate the bond between the 40 passengers and crew on the flight that day, whose common action succeeded in averting greater loss of life, and use it as the inspiration for their own efforts.

"When I'm out there running on Sunday, I know there are going to be moments when I won't want to continue but I'll think about my team-mates and the 40 passengers on board." Image
More of this synchronized propaganda across media, with another runner to boot:

Kristen Schwartz Glick | Kiki Homer
http://www.newsday.com/sports/training- ... -1.3289939
Therapeutic?

"Very," said Huntington native Kristen Schwartz Glick, who in 2001 was a James Madison University student with no direct connection to Flight 93. But in 2008, she married Jed Glick, younger brother of Jeremy Glick, one of the Flight 93 passengers whose last words to his wife were, "We're going to rush the hijackers."

She [Kristen] never met her husband's brother, who "is kind of a higher figure to me." :lol:

More from this dynamic duo (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/03/sport ... .html?_r=1):
Kristen Glick never met her brother-in-law, a powerful judo wrestler :lol: who was apparently one of the passengers who resisted the hijackers. On the 10th anniversary visit, the two women found themselves somewhat shocked that the memorial project is $1 million short for the plaques and trees and pavement to commemorate that plane.
I find it hilarious that on their scam site (http://familiesofflight93.org/), the gallery page (http://familiesofflight93.org/heroes/) plays out as kind of a find-a-pair (or more) game of the purported victims. Coincidentally ;) all portraits are ridiculously small-sized and of hideously low quality - some even have a wrong aspect ratio! Way to remember your lost loved ones, eh? :D

"The Triplets" (it seems):

1.Image 2.Image 3.Image

1. Lorraine. G. Bay
2. Georgine Rose Corrigan
3. Colleen L. Frase

Wording/phonetical similarities: lorra-ine, georg-ine, coll-een; rose, frase...

But oh... Colleen's last name there (taken straight from the website) is not even "correct": it "should" be Fraser. I wonder why no relative/loved one is interested in trying to get that fixed. Oh well, they must be too busy "running"... ;)

"Teeth Out aka The Rats / The Rodents":

1.Image 2.Image 3.Image

1. Marion R. Britton
2. Patricia Cushing
3. Jane C. Folger

Three apparently random people with more-or-less similar facial structures; everyone's portrait coincidentally in B&W - and of course, all have that robust set of incisors (not to mention the jaw and the goofy expression). "Patricia" and "Jane" also have curiously similar backgrounds in their photos.

Possible wordplay derived from the names: crushing a ton of brittle gear

"The Rather Similar Stewardesses":

1.Image 2.Image

1. Wanda Anita Green
2. CeeCee Ross Lyles

Boy is "CeeCee" a bad job there or what? A cropped, completely white background, wrong aspect ratio, etc... but then again, not even "Wanda" has a correct aspect ratio there. It seems flight attendants who are roundabout the same ethnicity are required to have a rather similar looking face and a haircut. ;)

"Honorable" mention for this "chap" for the morbidly humorous name:
William Joseph Cashman :lol:

And of course, the running actors' deceased personal heroes:
ImageImage
LeRoy Homer | Jeremy Logan Glick

(As this post steered now into the vicsim side of things, I might continue it in the appropriate topic...)
lux

Unread post by lux »

These are both supposed to be photos of Flight 93 passenger Hilda Marcin.

Age appears about the same. Note odd ear differences. Teeth are different also. Doesn't really look like the same woman to me.

They say her father was a circus performer -- now so is she. B)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Looks like the same woman/model in both shots to me, Lux. Very distinctive features, the only apparent changes are caused by angle, lighting, sunlight/shadow and different earrings (shape & weight). :)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Brutal Metal wrote:I know I should be responsible for this research BUT are any of these actors near me (Tampa Florida), I'd love to strike up a correspondence with them, maybe meet in the near future, hell I'll invite them to the Resturant, dinner on me for some heart wrenching stories of survival without a cherished love one! Hell I'll let them dine in the private banquet room make em feel special! :D
You could invite Lizzy Wainio's birth mother Mary White, of Port St. Lucie Florida around for dinner and ask her where Lizzy got her looks from.

http://www.tcpalm.com/photos/2011/aug/30/328762/

Here's Mary being interviewed a few months ago (1m 20s)
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_st_ ... 11-victims
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

If only 260 'units' of blood were used as a result of the events of 11/Sep'01 then why is the 'blood drive' needed in the first place?

How many units are used on average over a whole year per day or better still per week?

A week should at least account for the amounts of injured people undergoing major and emergency services after such an 'event'.

Also if they received 600k pints, used 260 and threw away 200k 'units' how does that compute?

On another note, the 'Families of Flight 93' t-shirts are appalling.

If such an event were true this idea would be in such bad taste let alone 'exhibiting' them [front and back] with big 'cheezy' grins!

Can you imagine many months later having someone find you painting and decorating the house, working on the car or cleaning out the gutters wearing one of those t-shirts?

Hmmm...on second thoughts...
enantiodromie

Unread post by enantiodromie »

upstream wrote:Some photos I haven't seen before...

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2011/may/02/ ... losure-to/

Look at this Brad Fetchet picture: same datastamp. Same color, same typeface...
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Yes, that date stamp is a feature on my old Ricoh camera, purchased in the late '80s (which still works very well). That would probably be a normal thing for older photos, so a likely detail to add if faking one to look 'authentic' too.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

whatsgoingon wrote:
enantiodromie wrote:Image

Look at this Brad Fetchet picture: same datastamp. Same color, same typeface...
Of course, the bigger question is why little Brad from 1987 has such a fat nose. Did he get a nose job?
"Brad Fetchet" is the one to the left with the Terps hat that almost reads as "Perps"... :P

Where this picture comes from, though? The copy at the Fetchet foundation is of a smaller size, and this one has been uploaded to an image sharing website.

enantiodromie: care to share the source for this? And how did you figured the timestamp thing?

Also: you still have to introduce yourself as required. Please do so.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Hmm, this is the largest one on the Fetchet memorial site:

@ http://www.bradfetchet.com/2005Birthday ... n5_jpg.htm

Yes, we need to know when and by whom a pic has been altered, enlarged or otherwise.
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

whatsgoingon wrote:
Maat wrote:Hmm, this is the largest one on the Fetchet memorial site:

@ http://www.bradfetchet.com/2005Birthday ... n5_jpg.htm

Yes, we need to know when and by whom a pic has been altered, enlarged or otherwise.
Another fun thing to notice. These photos deliberately have edges on them to indicate that they were scanned by a photo scanner. Of course, anyone that is halfway sensible about this trims and trues the image to remove these edges. I guess the non-trimming approach is common with both the Wainio and the Fetchet families. Just a coincidence. Right :unsure:
Yes and it is two times absurd, because the timestamp implies a digital camera, while the scanner implies analog pictures. :wacko:

Instead here we have a very rare case of analog picture with timestamp, put under a scanner. And what's worse, we have two completely unrelated pictures (Wainio-Fetchet) presenting the same (very unsual) characteristics. What a mess. :D
whatsgoingon

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.