9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hahaha

I like your point, but why even need the kid to lie about anything? If they believe it's true, it's 'true' to them. Just have some person with an air of authority they respect tell them something and they will run around screaming it to the world. Think 'Santa Claus.'

Now this is all presuming the children in question are real, which I have absolutely no reason to believe in this case.

Ma'at, I think that Chief of Counterterrorism and Emergency Preparedness looks pretty fake. I presume the actor in the Naudet film playing him (playing himself, playing ... etc. ???) could easily be split into two people using yesterday's digital technology. I wonder what the fellow's real name might be!
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

hoi.polloi 4 Sep 11 2010, 11:10 AM wrote: Ma'at, I think that Chief of Counterterrorism and Emergency Preparedness looks pretty fake. I presume the actor in the Naudet film playing him (playing himself, playing ... etc. ???) could easily be split into two people using yesterday's digital technology. I wonder what the fellow's real name might be!
Hoi,
Oh yes, I agree the "Chief Joseph" character is obviously a total fabrication ? re the unbelievable 'resume' on CTC:
...Chief Pfeifer holds a Masters in Public Administration from Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government, a Masters in Security Studies from the Naval Postgraduate School and a Masters in Theology from Immaculate Conception. He writes frequently and is published in various books and journals.
Wow, all that just to work as a fireman...or found time to get all those creds in the last 9 years? (Wonder what publications he "writes frequently" in) :rolleyes:

I was just puzzled why they'd claim the 'star' of that crazy movie short on IMDb is this Joseph Pfeifer, of 9-11 Naudet movie infamy:

Image Image

when he's clearly not the same guy in the 2007-08 IMDb movie:
Image Image

That's what I was trying to figure out: screw up or deliberate head game confusion/red herring? <_<

BTW, I couldn't find if the phony "brother Kevin" was actually shown (played by anyone) in the Naudet film or only mentioned -- part 5 on the Dailymotion vid site is missing, so I couldn't be sure. Can anyone else who's seen it remember?

P.S. See 1st part post on this subject: page 4 of this thread.
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." ? George Orwell
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I apologize if this has been noted already... In the fashion of vicsims morphed from characters that are part of the scam --and about (in 2001) to be thrown into the limelight for it-- I noticed this resemblance...

Vicsim _____________________________WTC survivor & 'truther'

ImageImage

Juan Ortega Campos_____________________William Rodriguez

Incidentally Campos memorials and the only photo available are ludicrous.... but that's a shocker, isn't it
nonhocapito

Tonight I also bumped into Vicsim Virginia Jablonski, who exists in 2 pictures

which are clearly the same picture slightly tilted and artificially lowed in quality.
Not the point, we are in the obvious... :D

Here

http://web.archive.org/web/201107201541 ... asp?ID=131

is her memorial song (actually from the NYT):

(...blah blah...)
Fortunately, Mr. Jablonski is an astronomy buff. Having noted that the International Space Station was scheduled to pass directly overhead shortly before sunrise on Sept. 11, he got up with her that morning. He recalls their standing in their garden, marveling at the stars in the clear sky and sharing the feeling that it would be a good day.
(...etc. etc.)

Now, aside of the sad fact that on a company 9/11 memorial there are no messages from colleagues (it is called posthumous mobbing):

I am no astronomy buff, but I happen to know that the ISS passes above our heads many times a day... roughly every hour! so this little detail makes no sense. The ISS is not a comet but an artificial satellite with a very regular orbit. One astronomy software i happen to have in fact tells me that on september 10th 2001, just to make an example, the ISS also passed above this vicsim oddly-shaped head before sunrise, and much higher overhead. So it did the previous day... and still does today...

There is no trace of her husband Barry Jablonski anywhere on the internet, of course... her birthday is unknown... no grave... the usual. Sorry, this post was pointless :)
Ratchfield

Unread post by Ratchfield »

First time poster here-

I wanted to get your take on the validity of the SSDI index. I have used some of the names from the 4 planes passenger and crew victims list did some cursory research and found that the vast majority were not even on the SSDI -Social Security Death Index. Of the few that were on the list most were older people.
My question is has anyone done a complete search of all the VICSIMS list from the planes and determined how many are on or off the SSDI index list? I found it interesting that the pilot of Flight 77 was on the list while the pilot of Flight 11 was not, along with his flight attendant Betty Ong, whose famous phone call from the plane was probably another Amy Ting performance. The "Let's Roll" club from Flight 93 were not to be found on the list. I guess Jeremy Glick took a beating from Bill O'reilly for nothing. Of those on the SSDI lindex I have listed their name as they appear on the victim memorial list and below that how they appear on the SSDI ALL with age included with a death of SEPT 11th, 2001.

SDDI ------ Social Security Death Index

(V)=(Verified) Report verified with a family member or someone acting on behalf of a family member.
(P)=(Proof) Death Certificate Observed.

ON ------- NOT ON SDDI INDEX--------------

American Airlines Flight 77 -------------

ON ----------------

CAPT Charles F. Burlingame III, USNR, Retired

BURLINGAME, CHARLES F 12 Sep 1949 11 Sep 2001 (V) 51-52

CAPT John D. Yamnicky, Sr., USN, Retired

YAMNICKY, JOHN D 08 Jun 1930 11 Sep 2001 (V) 71

RADM Wilson F. Flagg, USNR, Retired

FLAGG, WILSON F 26 Oct 1938 11 Sep 2001 (V) 62

NOT ON ----------------------

Darlene E. Flagg

LCDR Charles A. Droz III, USN, Retired

1stLt Richard P. Gabriel, USMC, Retired

Barbara K. Olson

United Airlines Flight 93 --------------------------

ON ----------------

William Cashman

CASHMAN, WILLIAM J 06 Mar 1941 11 Sep 2001 (P) 60

Patricia Cushing

CUSHING, PATRICIA 13 Feb 1932 11 Sep 2001 (V) 69

Todd Beamer

Mark K. Bingham

Jeremy Glick

Thomas E. Burnett Jr.

United Airlines Flight 175 ---------------

ON ----------------

Brian David Sweeney

SWEENEY, BRIAN D 10 Aug 1963 11 Sep 2001 (P) 38

Garnet Edward Bailey

Frederick Charles Rimmele III

American Airlines Flight 11------------------------

ON ----------------

Jeffrey W. Coombs

COOMBS, JEFFREY W 18 Sep 1958 11 Sep 2001 (P) 42-43

Barbara A. Keating

KEATING, BARBARA A 23 Dec 1928 11 Sep 2001 (V) 72

John Talignani

TALIGNANI, JOHN M 31 Aug 1927 11 Sep 2001 (V) 74

Hilda Marcin

MARCIN, HILDA 11 Dec 1921 11 Sep 2001 (P) 79

John Ogonowski

Betty Ann Ong

Anna Allison

David Lawrence Angell

Lynn Edwards Angell

Toshiya Kuge
hoi.polloi

Ratch,

Ersun's recent article in the Salem paper did an examination of this and found a lot of problems with the vicsims specifically because of their problematic lack of data in the SSDI.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/sept ... ons-ew.php
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I was looking into some people related to the Todd/Lisa story last night - more of which I will share if I make any headway with it - when I came across various internet sites suggesting she had remarried a few weeks ago (please don't tell me it was 9/11).

Question is;
1. Are the rumours true?
2. If so, who is the new husband?
3. What does he look like?
4. What history, if any, does he have on the internet?
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

On the indymedia post mentioned on this thread http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... wtopic=363 appears vicsim Michael Costello

whose identity, as brianv notes, was first manifested in one of those fake "missing" posters of the early days.

I will incidentally note that the identity of this vicsim, supposedly born in 1974 (of course no known birthday) seems to have been taken from one Michael S Costello who died in Vietnam exactly in 1974.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... 200&df=all&

Anyhow, this vicsim's mother is supposed to be one Nancy Costello (only mentioned here: http://web.archive.org/web/200911020909 ... im-of-9-11))

I happen to find the name "Nancy Costello" buried inside JPG metadata of a completely unrelated picture of another vicsim, Cantor Fitz employee Joseph Zaccoli (a Robert Duvall/Sean Penn look-alike)

The metadata reads:

Joseph Zaccoli of Valley Stream-missing in the World Trade Center Bombing. flatbed scan color handout file size Handou Handout-SAVE L.I. News Daily MISSING 20010918 DIG Nancy Costello*
*note: the metadata is to be found in only one version of this picture, on this blog: http://www.journeyswithjaye.com/?p=325 -- No doubt it came from one of the many 9/11 memorials now left to die and rot.

Anyway: so this picture comes from missing people too... dated 18 September 2001. Is this Nancy Costello behind all missing pictures turned vicsims? She certainly is very active, since she is supposed to also have a cousin who died on 9/11, Susan A McKay (here with her turtleneck, wig and everything):

as this page http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Susan_A_MacKay.php seem to testify.
But, funny like that: Nancy wrote a message for her cousin, but forgot to write one, on the same website, for her son. http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Michael_S_Costello.php

To be continued... like Peter Handke wrote, "as you search, how many things are similar to the one you look for". etc.
hoi.polloi

Interesting find - I want to know more.

I wonder if some perp employees took on the names of sims and when they tried to populate the metadata with 'realistic' e-mails, they ended up skimping on the Quality Assurance team.

"Hey people are buying the fake pics. They think the planes are real! We don't even need to make this metadata make sense!"

All that metadata was probably going to have some rhyme and reason to it if they'd gotten around to it. Eventually, they probably gave up and got some "loop hole" approval in the heat of the simulation.

"Let's see, how can I tell my superior that this shitty metadata project is complete so we don't get yelled at? Oh - here we go. It falls under the category of 'confuse any potential researchers' principle. That's always a good excuse for our laziness."

So some might argue this kind of ridiculous thing is "meant" to be found to confuse us and make us think there are more people involved than there actually are. That wouldn't be a terrible argument; you might have noticed in the Vicsim Index where I pulled out all the metadata I could find that there were repeats of the name "stella" and "kramer" claiming to have 'cropped' the files and stuff like that - sounds like news employees trying to have clever nicks when it was their responsibility to select the morphs.

But all in all, we have no proof that this wasn't just another level of a computer playing pretend with the sims. I believe in AI. Software can be pretty smart.

On the other hand, maybe there is some reason for it. We may as well speculate on the 'reason' behind Robert De Niro's cameo in the Naudet pronouncements. Guilt by association would collect a lot of perps if it comes down to it. Getting names is important.

So far, the only "real" name I found in there so far was former NYtimes employee Tony DePalma, the "North American Union" globalist who I actually contacted briefly; and he said that he was responsible for writing vicsim profiles but when I wanted to know more he didn't respond.

Simon and I have tried calling the phone numbers in the metadata and inevitably reached random dead-end offices and answering machines in New York. Weird.

Good catch on another 'recycling' of a sim name. I think D.Duck is right - they have some bad organizing principle with all the sim names thrown in and they occasionally draw the same name unintentionally. Or an agent forgets they are supposed to be a victim and not a victim relative. Or they mix up the names they are supposed to use under different assignments. It's all so much work to imitate reality when you have no concept of it.

---

reel.deal, you may have noticed others have pointed out the importance of "Oracle" in the list of profiteers. Check out our 'historical development' article: http://www.septemberclues.org/historical.htm

I don't buy that weird video is entirely legit, although it promotes points previously raised at 911movement and here.
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

John Ratzenberger, according to the blurb on his own website, more or less wrote himself into the part of Cliff in Cheers :

Ratzenberger is best known for playing mail carrier Cliff Clavin on the sitcom Cheers. He had read for the part of Norm Peterson, but after the audition, he could tell they weren't going to give him the part. Sensing an opportunity, he asked if they had written a bar know-it-all, which the producers decided was a great idea. Cliff became known for his outlandish stories of plausible half-truths, irrelevant trivia, and ignorant misinformation, and was known for being an overall pretentious blowhard.

http://web.archive.org/web/201004090209 ... t-john.php

Ratz is not just the actor here, he is the 'clever' guy also, matching the producers/writers creativity and aplomb. In Cheers his character Cliff is not just the Post man, he is more than that, he is the source of all knowledge on the Earth. The story above may be true or just be ego talk but it does set up the duality of actor/producer in one person.

Then we find out what about Ratz latest movie.
It is called 'What if'

It looks rubbish but this is interesting

"Sorbo plays a man who turns his back on his high school sweetheart and chases a life of wealth and materialism instead . . . and then an ANGEL (Ratzenberger) appears to show him “what if” he had opted for the simple life of faith, family, and the love of his life."

A few things about Ratzenberger. One is that he looks like a perfect mid point morph between Dr. Spock and George Harrison

He has all the Christian background stuff (i.e. brainwashed to the hilt) and is on the board of Sacred Heart Universities. He is also giving sweeties to middle Americans probably with political gain in mind with his manufacturing jobs campaign

http://www.foundationforfairciviljustice.org/

Very Bruce Springsteen minus any talent.

His birthday almost matches Angells April 6th versus April 10th

Now some men like walking around in a suit while wearing women s underwear secretly underneath. This is not me (!)( they don't match with my superhero outfit) and If it makes their dreary corporate life more bearable fair play.
I get this vibe from Egos like Ratz and others. They are the 'clever' guys with their secret linings. They are conscience free cos nobody died and all the while reeling in some serious lula.

Their is another layer which is the Christian thing - the path to the city of Jerusalem itself. The Everest of the delusional and historical hysteria stored up within those walls must make some of these boyos ejaculate in their pants(or panties!) B)
Piper

Unread post by Piper »

Nick Brandemarti

Someone claimed to know a person who died in one of the towers on the YouTube page for my video 9/11 TV Fakery: Smoke & Mirrors yesterday in response to my many comments on that page about the vicsims. I asked them for the person's name, where he worked and whether they had any photos.

This person replied that it was a Nick Brandemarti, who I see entered as "Brandemarti, Nicholas W." in the listings. She offered to scan his senior pic in her high school yearbook for me to prove his existence. Since the pic I found of him at the CNN memorial page actually looks like it could be a HS yearbook photo, I mentioned that I was hoping for something we hadn't seen before. I find that most of the photos of this Brandermarti look very "simmish".

.....Image.....
Nicholas Brandemarti from the CNN Memorial Page

The memorial states he was 21 when he died, and the person writing the comment is supposedly 31 according to her YT Profile page, which I guess would add up. It's quite possible she's been coached about this person's alleged identity, or selected someone whose age would fit. Here is what they posted on my Profile page. It is interesting that they indicate that maybe there were some fake victims:
I find this stuff all interesting and I do doubt the validity of EVERYTHING involved, but to say that there is no proof that people died is just insulting to the family members of those lost. Maybe there are some fake victims, I dunno, but I do know a guy from my high school class died and I know I haven't seen him around town lately. Maybe someone should tell his still-mourning friends and family that he's really an actor chilling somewhere.
This morning I received another message in my inbox giving some more info on some of Brandemarti's alleged relatives, including his sister and sister-in-law's Facebook profile pages:

I don't wanna post all this on the main board, but he really was a real person. here's his sister's fb- http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6 ... 194&ref=ts

this is his brother Jay's wife's fb-
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6 ... 745&ref=ts

notice that she has 44 (nick's football #) as her default. His brother Jay doesn't have a facebook. If you google Nick, it talks about Nicolosi and Tom Nicolosi, they own a caterers down the street from my house and are easily googlable.

this is his brother Jay-
http://blog.nj.com/southjerseylife/2008 ... emarti.jpg

and there's like 8 different pictures of him that you can find online with a simple search, here's one that's not a yearbook pic-
http://americanmemorials.com/Images001/ ... 246208.jpg

You really think that ALL the people that supposedly died were made up or actors? I think there's a good amount...but I don't think they could have completely cleared out those buildings unless they told them what they were planning on doing, in which case they wouldn't have even bothered. You can't expect how many 1000's of people to keep a secret. I just think the government didn't care if they killed people or not.
The last pic mentioned is from another memorial and is another suspect low quality image:

.....Image.....

And the pic of his "brother Jay" seems to have been taken from this wedding announcement page. Note the sim-like quality to it:

...Image....

Of course pretty much all the information provided by this person is easily available online in the many memorial pages, including his jersey number and school information. The memorial for him on this page is very typical of the overblown "American hero" memorials we have seen.

Not sure where to go next with this one so I thought I'd post what info I have.

Cheers,
Piper
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I'm not bisased by never having seen either Angell or Ratburger prior to these investigations(?), and I'm not joking when I say - I thought this photo was Angell. :unsure:
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

brianv @ Sep 27 2010, 01:44 PM wrote:
I'm not bisased by never having seen either Angell or Ratburger prior to these investigations(?), and I'm not joking when I say - I thought this photo was Angell. :unsure:
That would be because he is Angell.

I agree with Terence's comments above, too. Ratz isn't just an actor, he's a writer and producer as well.
hoi.polloi

fred 4 Sep 27 2010, 03:21 PM wrote:
brianv 4 Sep 27 2010, 01:44 PM wrote:
That would be because he is Angell.

I agree with Terence's comments above, too. Ratz isn't just an actor, he's a writer and producer as well.
Maybe this is what D.Duck is trying to say ... Ratz is a guy who would dress up as an ego-tripping "Angel[l]" and walk around acting like a head honcho - or maybe he would get some multiple personality respect from his fellows, kind of like how we build ramps for people in wheelchairs. Or we refer to men in drag as "she" out of respect.

Could that be what this "I knew Angell" is all about? Some kind of weird serious phrase that Ratz had convinced everyone was some kind of show of respect for his personal mental problems?

Maybe 9/11 is how all these actors and hollywood people said "good bye" to their multiple personality disorders - by painting them in digital software and ritually killing them in a false terror attack - and then having this giant annual mourning session for them.

Thus, their emotional attachment is really an attachment to their egotism rather than a real member of their family.

"We miss [playing] you so much! We remember the contagious smiles [we would adopt on our faces when pretending to be you]! Life will never be the same without [the scripts we'd write in our heads for] you!"

It would certainly explain why all the actors playing multiple roles act like they aren't convinced of their own story. They know they are bullshitting themselves, but it's like some kind of spiritual purging of falsehood. Do you think Scientology might have something to do with this behavior?