9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
guivre

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by guivre »

Personally, my aunt knew Berry Berenson professionally, used her as a photographer for ad campaigns and had been to her house. I do believe she was a real person as opposed to someone posing as a real person, but her biography is extremely odd, and honestly as she was an actress, anything goes. I could easily see her spending a retirement in Europe, though that is just as fanciful as her supposed death.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2001/sep ... eptember11

I think a lot of people who have 'cousins who died in 9/11' are sincere people who fall victim to urban legends and are not disinfo agents -- though it's clear it's being used on 9/11 related forums to manipulate people.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sorry but that's a little convenient timing ...

First, we have a friend of a friend of an "Aunt Suzy" and now you have an aunt of a sim? And neither of you cared to mention this until now?

Just to "humor" your strange oversight, would you be willing to get this "aunt" of yours on this forum and explain the bizarre pictures in the memorials?
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Heiwa wrote:
AmongTheThugs wrote:here's some local 9/11 bullshit from right down the road(literally)from me.

Jacoby was the son of Steven D. "Jake" Jacoby, 43, who died as a passenger on American Airlines Flight 77 that was hijacked and crashed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, said Franklin County Sheriff Pat Melton.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2011/04/02/1692 ... z1J2HdvkrE
Strange story: "Melton said a 2007 Audi driven by Jacoby was headed south on U.S. 421 and was trying to negotiate a curve when the car ran off the east side of the roadway, became airborne and slammed into a stand of trees, then caught fire. The crash happened between Spring Hill Lane and Hickman Hill Road".

However, there are no curves on U.S.421 before, between and after Spring Hill Lane and Hickman Hill Road.

And April Gallop, http://www.centerfor911justice.org/ , was working at Pentagon when her office exploded and she walked out, with her baby in her arms, through a hole in the wall and out on the lawn. She was then told that American Airlines flight 77 with passenger Steven D. "Jake" Jacoby, 43, had just landed beside her desk, via the hole in the wall, etc, etc. Jake didn't make it out of the hole.

No sim-pathy for that sim-bol!
this has been bothering me. any advice on investigating this? i have to assume that the jacoby kid is a sim. i can't find much about any of them.
Nosmo King

Unread post by Nosmo King »

HP wrote:
Sorry but that's a little convenient timing ...

First, we have a friend of a friend of an "Aunt Suzy" and now you have an aunt of a sim? And neither of you cared to mention this until now?

Just to "humor" your strange oversight, would you be willing to get this "aunt" of yours on this forum and explain the bizarre pictures in the memorials?
Not even worth humoring I'm afraid Hoi! I admire and respect your patience and humility but understanding and acceptance of the results of both your and Simon's original analyses' is, and rightly so, a prerequiste for participation in this forum. Of course new insights and revelations may cause contributors to review previous conclusions and given the forum dynamic this seems perfectly reasonable, but the days of tolerating non-sustainable nonsense about an alleged "Uncle Bob" or "Auntie May" is surely way past.
21stcenturybreakdown

Unread post by 21stcenturybreakdown »

I've been registered only a short time and have only just fully digested the Vicsim report (it's not something that can just be skimmed over). The research that has been done here is incredible, I can only imagine the hours you put in researching and producing the report hoi.polloi, not sure I'd have the patience.

I have met just one person who said they knew a vicsim, an old friend of my father claimed he knew Frank DeMartini, who apparently was the Port Authority's on-site construction manager at WTC. The friend of my father works for Silverstein so... Go figure!

It has sparked my interest in this DeMartini "person" though, interestingly it seems he was filmed for a documentary just a few months before 9/11. It would seem to me that an actor played the Frank DeMartini role. I wonder though if he was actually real, perhaps a part of planning the towers destruction and living it up someplace?

EDIT: On a side note my dad's friend is named Thomas Avery... Hm I wonder if he has any relation to Dylan "look mommy I made a mooooovie!" Avery.
hoi.polloi

Ah. You too, then. I see ...

Alright. Spit it out everyone. Who else "knows someone who knew someone"?

Do it now so we can sort out whose friends should be on here instead of themselves. We need people who claim to actually know someone - not aunts of cousins of whatever.

If you are going to claim you have a connection, make it now. Make it loud. And bring them on this forum.

The "I'm going to post for a while without mentioning my direct connection to a vicsim" is bizarre and - despite the admitted density of the vicsim report - no excuse for the slow, quiet sneaking up to some "I knew someone" revelation. Please. I have had it with this. Just present your story.

I highly doubt they have 300,000 actors.
grav

Unread post by grav »

pardon me, this is obviously not the place for unfounded and unverifiable information, and there is nothing substantial to say i'm not just making it up.

i certainly don't give friend-of-a-friend stories any weight.

this was the first time i've spoken to a family member about 9/11 being a media hoax, and my mom responds that her partner's friend's friend claimed he had "lost friends" on 9/11. i don't personally know who this person is or necessarily lend any credibility to it.
21stcenturybreakdown

hoi.polloi wrote:Ah. You too, then. I see ...

Alright. Spit it out everyone. Who else "knows someone who knew someone"?

Do it now so we can sort out whose friends should be on here instead of themselves. We need people who claim to actually know someone - not aunts of cousins of whatever.

If you are going to claim you have a connection, make it now. Make it loud. And bring them on this forum.

The "I'm going to post for a while without mentioning my direct connection to a vicsim" is bizarre and - despite the admitted density of the vicsim report - no excuse for the slow, quiet sneaking up to some "I knew someone" revelation. Please. I have had it with this. Just present your story.

I highly doubt they have 300,000 actors.
Like I said Hoi, I'm extremely new to the vicsim report. I only just finished going through it. You are right though, knowing someone who "knew" someone means jack shit. I stressed that in my post.
hoi.polloi

there is nothing substantial to say i'm not just making it up.
Can you explain if this is meant to be two sentences or ... what?
grav

Unread post by grav »

hoi.polloi wrote:
there is nothing substantial to say i'm not just making it up.
Can you explain if this is meant to be two sentences or ... what?
I have no substantial evidence to prove what I said, therefore there is no reason to believe it.
hoi.polloi

But can't you help humanity out a little bit? Throw us a bone. Just try to have a conversation with this person and put them on this forum. We have never been able to persuade people who claim to know someone to actually get that person to talk. Don't you think that's a little odd?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

grav wrote:her partner's friend's friend claimed he had "lost friends" on 9/11. i don't personally know who this person is or necessarily lend any credibility to it.
The moment you try to talk about this you are bound to hear such reactions. The main reason is that people are in denial: they serve you the "somewhat" proof to subconsciously see how you defend your story when faced with some sort of evidence. So they make up one, exaggerating this or that other detail or rumor.

A friend of mine who is a cook and lived and worked in the U.S. for a long time says he met someone who knew someone in the business who worked at "windows on the world" (the restaurant on top of the north tower) and died there on 9/11. He said this to me when I talked to him about fakery and vicsims, and my feeling is that he just wanted to instinctively shut me up. I bear him no grudge for this, it is pretty understandable. He's a great guy, a good person, not a politician or a journalist nor has any interest in it -nothing like it. Just defending the world he knows, 'cause he knows that world. That's all.

It's not even worthy to follow these things. People get worked up and tend to make things more important than they are, we all do. A fourth-hand connection becomes a second-hand connection. A "used to work there" becomes a "died there" --and so forth. Just thinking that millions of people across the globe got swindled and lied to, and this includes pretty much everyone we know. They are not going to change their minds only because we talked to them about this. The first, second and third reaction is always going to be something like: "false, I heard something of the contrary".

The only valuable links are direct ones. Someone who could, looking at the vicsim lists, point a finger to a picture and say: " I knew this person". After ten years, we still have to find one of those who can stand scrutiny.
21stcenturybreakdown

hoi.polloi wrote:But can't you help humanity out a little bit? Throw us a bone. Just try to have a conversation with this person and put them on this forum. We have never been able to persuade people who claim to know someone to actually get that person to talk. Don't you think that's a little odd?
It is odd, definitely. I'm completely willing to contact my dad's friend and ask him to put in an appearance here, somehow I doubt he would. I don't trust the guy anyway, only met him once and my first impression was not good. You'd think that someone would want to come here, prove you wrong and demand apologies. Clearly this has not happened, what are they so scared of? Getting caught out I suspect!
Last edited by 21stcenturybreakdown on Mon May 09, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

I think nonhocapito makes a very good point.

I also think that some are better at avoiding the topic than others.

But the overriding consistent observation that anyone at all can make about 9/11 is that people avoid the topic unless placed in the warm context of an unquestioning, unblinking propaganda news channel or documentary company.

Therefore, no -- I do not find it all that acceptable that people on this forum say they knew someone who knew someone and then walk away from the topic. I find it suspicious and I can chalk it up on a long laundry list of other excuses used to avoid questioning the people that matter.

The people that do not wish to be questioned on this subject will use anger, pleading, heartbreak, passion, righteousness - any excuse at all - to avoid questioning their sense of "reality" on this topic of victims on 9/11.

For all things good in this world, just talk to them. Don't give up, all of you who claim to know a friend of a friend of a friend of a ... etc.

Get those people to understand why you question them, get them on this forum. We could change this around this year. Everyone could have the burning question in their mind about the media. This would change everything. Please don't give up. Stand up for the question!

Peace is the way. Lies are not a good reason to go to war.
grav

Unread post by grav »

I've sent out a request to be put in touch with this individual.