9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
nonhocapito

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by nonhocapito »

hoi.polloi wrote:How about "From one fake profile to another, I salute you. Love what you've done with the photoshopped neck. What catalogs do you clip your clothes from?"
Hehe... but you're right, I hadn't even noticed the trademark photoshopped neck in her FB pic... For some reason I thought she was an 'actress' pledging her face because of pictures such as this:

"Lisa Cardinali, Richard Cardinali attend VOICES OF SEPTEMBER 11th Fourth Annual 'Always Remember Gala'" from http://manhattan.smugmug.com/2011MostRe ... xDXDX-L-LB

but maybe she's just a sim. Not that it makes much difference.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Two portraits of Marianne Simone as published by the official "Voices of September 11 Memorial":

Need one say more? How long is this silly farce supposed to go on?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

And today I received this e-mail from our new member "MuscleFour". Yeah, I'll publish on this forum any private e-mail calling me a 'motherfucker'.

Musclefour (aka "Stefan Harris") wrote:

Ciao 'simonshack',

As I tried to bring to your attention in my second forum post, this particular area of study is still relatively new to me. Like many people, I haven't, up until recently, seriously considered that noone died in those buildings. That doesn't mean I'm stupido - just cautious. Yes, I've known for a long time about Mark 'Harley T-Shirt' Humphreys and a few others but I was more interested in the apparent untimely deaths of witnesses, like Barry Jennings and others.

Anyway, when I saw that "Please remove my mother..." post, I thought that dismissing this person right out of hand and locking the thread the very next day, was a bit... what's the word... presumptuous. Yes, presumptuous - and fucking rude.

Perhaps subconsciously I was thinking of my own dead mother and how I'd feel if someone turned her into an animated gif to be scrutinised, mocked and deemed by the hoi polloi to be fake.

But also at the back of my mind, I was thinking that you missed a golden opportunity. If you had allowed this individual to respond, submit their 'evidence', they would have effectively hung themselves in your forum for all to see, but I guess you have your reasons for passing up that opportunity.

It's because of what I've learned on your forum over the past few weeks that for the first time today I downloaded several relatively small images (the largest I could find) of "Marianne Simone", "Lisa Cameltoe" (whatever her name is) and others... and played about with them in PS for a while. Now I can see just how they don't all stand up to close scrutiny. For example, 'Lisa's pic on 'her' Facebook page shows nothing amiss at first sight - just a badly compressed image (I'm sure we've all seen much crappier profile pics) - until you download it and have proper look at a decent size and see how it's been manipulated.

I don't have a giant screen here - I'm using a 15.4" laptop. Many images that I view in my browser don't reveal the true scale of fakery. Even when other posters show zoomed-in sections of dubious images, I always wonder if they started off with a shitty, low-resolution copies in the first place.

I've spent a lot of time online today watching, reading, looking at everything that might fit your VicSim hypothesis (including a lot of 7/7 stuff).

I thought we were on the same side, Shack... that's why I registered myself on your site. Recently I posted this video on my Facebook page for my friends to see.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu7bTemvEKk

It obvious that such a technique could easily be employed for the creation of the of phoney 911, 77, Utøya, etc. victims.. but I certainly won't encourage anyone to go visit your site, you'll be pleased to hear.

Why don't you just put a big fuck-off sign on your homepage along the lines of "If you're not already a no-deather, then come back when you are". It'll save everybody lot of time. Your present approach is alienating and fucking insulting. I have lost respect in you, as I'm sure many others have. They will end up lining the pockets of your old buddy, Phil, over at LetsRoll.

You know, it's very impolite to 'require' people, who have signed up to your forum with open minds, to provide you and exisiting cohorts with information about themselves and then whimsically ban them the next day from your site because they appear not to have completely bought into your no-deaths 'VicSim' hypothesis 100%. Intelligent people need to play Devil's Advocate from time to time in order to satisfy themselves intellectually about a subject as they dip their toes in the water.

"Banned for a month" lol

I ban you for a life.

Delete my intro please - and my email address from your computer(s). Thank you for the opportunity to contribute.

Goodbye motherfucker.

PS ozzybinozawald seems to think you're a "a high-level infiltrator shill". You must be flattered.
I must say I'm pretty flattered of the attention given to our work by dickheads such as "MuscleFour". The guy even spent time - by his own admission - racking his rat brain to compose an anagram of "Cluesforum" . It all feels right and good. ^_^
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Musclefour (aka "Stefan Harris") wrote:

Perhaps subconsciously I was thinking of my own dead mother and how I'd feel if someone turned her into an animated gif to be scrutinised, mocked and deemed by the hoi polloi to be fake.

I don't have a giant screen here - I'm using a 15.4" laptop. Many images that I view in my browser don't reveal the true scale of fakery. Even when other posters show zoomed-in sections of dubious images, I always wonder if they started off with a shitty, low-resolution copies in the first place.
:lol:
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:Or even - "unless presented by some damn good evidence likely to convince thorough scientists."
Good point. I will revise my basic rule somewhat!
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Woah!

WASHINGTON — A New York congresswoman who represents Manhattan wants answers to why nearly 3,000 victims of the 9/11 terrorists attacks weren’t reported in the Social Security Administration’s official list of deceased Americans.

Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., said her staff started making inquiries after the errors in the federal Death Master File (DMF) were detected by Scripps Howard News Service. The file is a public record intended to protect families of the deceased from identity theft and other types of fraud.

“While nearly 3,000 individuals were killed on Sept. 11th, the list does not show an increase in numbers from the typical DMF daily average,” Maloney said. “A sampling of those names did not yield any matches in the DMF and confirms their apparent absence.”

She said her staff has contacted the Social Security Administration, the New York State Department of Health and the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, only to receive “conflicting answers as to why there is a lack of reporting on this matter.”

So Maloney is asking Social Security Commissioner Michael Astrue and the public health commissioners for the state of New York and New York City, jointly, to account for the reporting error.

“Would you explain why individuals killed on 9/11 would be missing from the DMF?” Maloney asked in her letters.
__ Contact reporter Thomas Hargrove at [email protected].

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/...-mistakes-911/

The whole Vicsim lie is starting to fall apart..! B)
fbenario

Equinox wrote:Rep. Carolyn Maloney
Equinox, we've just recently gone over this, but I forgot exactly where it was on the forum.

EDIT: Check the Victims Comp Fund thread.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

reel.deal wrote::P

Well, it would also be completely understandable if CANTOR-FITZ CHAIRMAN & CEO HOWARD LUTNICK should also have forgotton to honour Carlton Bartel's contribution to Cantor-Fitz's phenomenal success. CARLTON BARTELS, CEO OF CANTOR'S CO2e.com
INVENTED & HELD THE PATENT ON THE COMPUTER-BASED SYSTEM FOR SIMULATED AUTOMATED CARBON-TRADING.
"Ted Luckett's" SEPERATED AT BIRTH, RE-UNITED IN DEATH BROTHER TRIPLET.

Specific Companies in the World Trade Center Targeted on 9/11
http://www.abeldanger.net/2010/04/speci ... trade.html

Cantor Fitzgerald/CO2e.com/eSpeed held the patent on the unique software which would be used in the future carbon emissions trading which will result in trillions of dollars of trades. The Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) located at 10 Downing Street is currently estimated at $55 trillion.

Carlton Bartels, CEO of Cantor’s CO2e.com, invented and held the patent on the computer-based system for simulated automated carbon trading. Bartels was operating this simulated game and it is alleged that his simulation administrator codes were stolen. The game was hacked into which took the game from a simulation to a live game.

Were Marsh & McLennan, Cantor Fitzgerald/CO2e.com/eSpeed and Aon Corp destroyed to eliminate the competition in a future multi-trillion dollar carbon trading market?

Carlton Bartels In 2000

The Joyce Foundation provided a grant to Richard Sandor and Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management to develop a competing carbon trading software. At the time, Barack Obama was on the board of directors for the foundation. A second grant was made in 2001 and eventually led to the birth of the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) the only emissions reduction and trading system for all six greenhouse gases and the only operational cap and trade system in North America.

The Obama administration is currently strongly pushing carbon emission policy. While leaning heavily on congress, they have also instructed the Environmental Protection Agency to declare CO2 a dangerous threat to human health which will lead to regulation of carbon emissions.

Powerful forces behind the scenes appear to be orchestrating events to set up and profit from a carbon emissions trading system worth trillions of dollars.

See, totally easy to forget Carlton... (just like his triplet brother "Edward (Ted) Luckett II")
who only "invented & owned the CO2e.com patent" of "Cantor Fitzgerald's $70 trillion/year electronic trading business known as "Espeed"."
Source: http://911disclosure.blogspot.com/2010/ ... z1SXVcuemr

Now i'll let you into a shocking secret - Carlton STOLE that Espeed TRADE TEMPLATE !!! off his OLDER TRIPLET TED !!! :o
& thats exactly why "EDWARD (TED) LUCKETT II" - DIDNT MADE THE SSDI...
;)

:P
Were Marsh & McLennan, Cantor Fitzgerald/CO2e.com/eSpeed and Aon Corp destroyed to eliminate the competition in a future multi-trillion dollar carbon trading market?
Aon Corp can hardly be destroyed, having recently become a major sponsor of Manchester United (soccer club), shelling out 80 million pounds to have their logo printed on the team's shirts.
Aon appear to be about the only present actively real WTC1&2 tenants.

The soccer club's owners the Glazer family ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Glazer ) have angered the clubs fans, who believe the Glazers to be using the club's profits, to pay down the debt they incurred when buying into the club. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpres ... 950280543A

The Aon corporation would have obviously profited nicely out of their involvement in the whole 9/11 vicsim scam. If some sort of link can be found between the Glazer family & Aon, that could mean a potential 300 million plus people suddenly interested in Aon, and it's dodgy part in the 9/11 scam.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

reel.deal wrote:MAN U only switched to AON last year, before that they were A.I.G for 3 or 4 years, Vodafone before that.
I saw a Glazers doc a maybe 18 months ago, just as A.I.G. were going to the wall. Glazers £5 mill MAN U takeover
was becoming small fry to the Glazers £1 billion debts, lots of derelict US suburban malls, etc.
Cant find that doc again, only this one from '05 2 months after the still hated buyout...
Glazers & the failed Insurance giant A.I.G. were linked, but i dunno about AON now.
Glazer: The man who bought United - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5904690959

Thanks for posting that, very interesting video.

There is a Jane Glazer employed in a high profile position at Aon's Chicago headquarters. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jane-glazer/5/25a/b69 Can't really make out whether she is related in any way, who knows maybe she is married to one of the sons.

One thing of note Aon were very keen to a aquire the sponsorship deal, pushing the fact that they were the right fit. http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Jour ... -Manu.aspx
Yet not one mention of the kindred spirit existing between the 2 global brands, of both having once lost some of their best people in tragic Passenger Jet crashes. http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/date ... 535961.stm

Also on a less serious note 2 Aon vicsims share the surname of current & past Man Utd stars.
Sean Rooney, who's wife Beverly Eckert mysteriously died in a plane crash. http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /3917.html

And Leanne Whiteside http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /2986.html
For whom I'm still trying to locate a photo of.
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2190866
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I'm not a confirmed "NO Deather" far from it, we'll never know the 100% true story, I've been downright mean a few times in my posts that could have earned me a Ban but in the Big Picture I'm shoveling shit against a raging tide like everyone else trying to get answers, my intentions are GOOD!
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@Brutal Metal and his comment about 'shovelling shit against a raging tide'.
Regarding 'No Death-er(s)', my wife, who is new to reading the forum and gaining a better understanding of things, has raised this issue of 'No Death' recently with me.
It is easy to fall into the trap of sounding as if all the deaths are faked/non-existent when actually any first-responders called to the scene as the building(s) were brought down would actually add a lot of credence to the events as portrayed by TPTB.
She has been looking at YT stuff of grieving families and says that maybe some of these are real. My response is to concentrate on stuff that does not ring true ie odd photos/the news videos only coming from one source, why certain images are not repeatedly shown [nose in/out etc] rather than try and determine everything as black or white as and when you come across it.
Unfortunately there is so much 'stuff' out there that people who do not want to believe that it was faked will or can raise something and say 'What about this then?' to which you may not have an answer [maybe there isn't one anyhow].
But people who roll out that in the face of being shown other information and how false it is are not the ones we need to persuade [not that it is about making 'converts'].
fbenario

pov603 wrote:It is easy to fall into the trap of sounding as if all the deaths are faked/non-existent when actually any first-responders called to the scene as the building(s) were brought down
There weren't any. Please review the thread on the rubble pile.

FAKING THE RUBBLE http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=489
grav

Unread post by grav »

just in case you were curious about the lack of victims' families at the memorial... :rolleyes:
U.S.
Families Worried Invites May Not Reach Them Before 9/11 Ceremony

Published September 04, 2011

NEW YORK – Many families of 9/11 victims still have not received their invitation to attend the historic 10th anniversary ceremony at New York's new Ground Zero memorial because of a bureaucratic bungle, the New York Post reported Sunday.

About 2,800 mailings to families -- which include the numbered credentials required to gain entry to the site -- were not sent out until Monday.

The late invites have relatives furious they could be turned away or hassled during their annual pilgrimage to the hallowed ground.

For the first time, families are required to show up as a group at a specific entrance, show their numbered credential, and present photos IDs.

In the packets mailed Monday, relatives were told to check in before 6:30am, that the ceremony would begin with a moment of silence at 8:48am and that it would conclude at 1:00pm, with family members allowed to remain at the memorial plaza and reflecting pools until 4:00pm.

But many families are worried they now will not get in at all.

"The city and memorial people blew this big time," said Bill Doyle, a victims'-family spokesman who lost his son, Joseph, in the attacks. He has not received credentials at his Florida home.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/04/fa ... latestnews
brianv

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv »

Howard Kestenbaum

Wifey Granvilette Trieste Kestenbaum age 64, Montclair NJ.
Independent Arts and Crafts Professional

"My husband died on 9/11. It was, of course, a defining moment in my daughter's and my life. We were asked to go to Amman, Jordan and Madrid, Spain to film a documentary, re: life after losing a loved one to terrorism. Tania's job was to find subjects for this project. It was a delicate proposition. I had my resevations about the project for my daughter and myself. Tania's chose us.[?] She treated us with understanning, dignity and respect. She was also one of the producers. Her untiring work insured the success of the project. "

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/granvilette ... 1a/6ab/422

http://web.archive.org/web/201112190743 ... kestenbaum NB middle name 'K'

Granvilette W Kestenbaum

(973) 783-0172

32 Oakwood Ave

Montclair, NJ 07043-1917

Google Street won't allow me to view OakWood Ave! Can anyone else got to it?
Last edited by brianv on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.