9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
MuscleFour

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by MuscleFour »

AmongTheThugs wrote:
MuscleFour wrote:I wanted to reply to a post which is currently Locked, about MARIANNE SIMONE, who worked on the 104th floor of WTC1 for Cantor Fitzgerald.

The thread's entitled "Please remove my mothers picture" (by Lisa, June 22nd, 2011).

I think it may be a genuine request from her daughter, Mrs Lisa Cardinali...

http://manhattan.smugmug.com/2011MostRe ... 47_dFxDXDX
(Voices of Sept 11th Fourth Annual 'Always Remember Gala')

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 46&sk=info
(Facebook page of Lisa Simone Cardinali)

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbo ... 320&page=4
(couple of messages from Lisa + several references to her in other msgs)

http://www.silive.com/september-11/inde ... imone.html
(Staten Island newspaper article about Marianne Simone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuhhwQrLC8Y
(104th Floor WTC1 survivor, Mary Baldizzi escaped via lift)

...but who knows?

like freddy mercury once said: "another one bites the dust".
Hello ATT,

Thank you for your reply to my very first post here on CF (possibly penultimate post, if I'm to read correctly between your lines).

Allow me to explain the reasoning behind my contributions. Some of the replies to this 'Lisa' person's request to have photo/comments about her 'mother' removed (which is obviously not the best way to go about it) were as follows:

fbenario wrote: "I can't find any internet evidence that Marianne Simones [sic] had a daughter named Lisa"
antipodean wrote: "...registering here as Lisa pretending to be the Lisa who clearly doesn't exist"
(emphasis added by me)

I thought it's worth highlighting the fact that Marianne Simone (VicSim or not) does, at least, have a digital 'daughter' (see links). So who knows for sure that this request wasn not genuine? I'm not yet 100% convinced that every single 'victim' on the list is fake.

This area of my research is still quite new to me as it hadn't occurred to me before that absolutely noone died in the buildings and that every 'witness' or 'survivor' is an actor/shill/fake. Is it a prerequisite to assume that no deaths occurred in order to contribute on this topic? If so, that's fine. As long as I know. I'm a 'no planer' but I'm not a 'no deather' (at least not yet anyway).

MF

Link to original thread: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=971
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

What exactly is a digital daughter ?
Is it similar to having an imaginary friend ?
MuscleFour

Hi antipodean,
antipodean wrote:What exactly is a digital daughter ?
I was referring to fbenario's quote: "I can't find any internet evidence that Marianne Simones had a daughter named Lisa".
Well, there IS "internet evidence" that Marianne had a daughter named 'Lisa' - that's all I was trying to convey when I said, "I thought it's worth highlighting the fact that Marianne Simone (VicSim or not) does, at least, have a digital(ised) daughter".
antipodean wrote:Is it similar to having an imaginary friend ?
Yes, you could look at it that way. I could assert that I have an imaginary friend and proceed to tell you all about 'him' and email you a very convincing but faked psychiatrist's report to back-up my claim to that effect.

Equally, I could say that I have a daughter and email you a jpeg of 'her' plus a very good faked birth certificate which cites me as her father.

In both instances, even if you knew my name, date of birth and home address, you still wouldn't know for sure unless you hired a private investigator (or whatever) which would likely be a very costly and time-consuming venture.

MF
MuscleFour

Oh, and while I'm here...

Mary Baldizzi, "104th Floor survivor" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuhhwQrLC8Y) was in WTC2 and not WTC1 as reported by the interviewer at the start of the interview.

At 05.35 in the video she states, "[after we got out] we stupidly walked towards 1 World Trade... because we didn't know it was a terror attack". So, my point is that Mary Baldizzi (who sounds quite sincere in her delivery and didn't come across to me as an actor like so many others I've heard) wouldn't have known Marianne Simone or worked for Cantor Fitzgerald (which I initially assumed she did) hence including a link to the interview. Probably worked for Sandler O'Neill (edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/tenants2.html). Sorry for the error.

MF
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

MuscleFour wrote:Oh, and while I'm here...

Mary Baldizzi, "104th Floor survivor" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuhhwQrLC8Y) was in WTC2 and not WTC1 as reported by the interviewer at the start of the interview.

At 05.35 in the video she states, "[after we got out] we stupidly walked towards 1 World Trade... because we didn't know it was a terror attack". So, my point is that Mary Baldizzi (who sounds quite sincere in her delivery and didn't come across to me as an actor like so many others I've heard) wouldn't have known Marianne Simone or worked for Cantor Fitzgerald (which I initially assumed she did) hence including a link to the interview. Probably worked for Sandler O'Neill (edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/tenants2.html). Sorry for the error.

MF
http://www.septemberclues.org

"I think it may be a genuine request from her daughter, Mrs Lisa Cardinali..."
that's not starting off on the right foot here, now is it?
MuscleFour

AmongTheThugs wrote:
"I think it may be a genuine request from her daughter, Mrs Lisa Cardinali..."
that's not starting off on the right foot here, now is it?
Fair comment. You know, I just *knew* I should've added some typographical effects to the word "may" in that sentence :rolleyes:

MF
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

This sort of thing gets me doubting for a second - and I start thinking oh no we've got this whole thing terribly wrong - but all it takes to snap out of it is a glance at the memorial guest book for this "woman". http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/guestbo ... pid=147320

Reading from the bottom of the page up:

We have a message from March 2007 that reads "In memory..." (Their ellipsis not mine, that is the extent of the message - right, okay brief and to the point)

In June 2007 we have a note that is at best from some unsuspecting dupe with far too much time on their hands - "As I cross-stitched your name on the memorial that I am doing for all of the victims, I prayed for you and your family. Please know that your death was not in vain."

Had there been a death in this instance how would it not have been in vain again? Oh yeah, as an excuse to murder hundreds of thousands of actual people in the middle east – sorry, how silly of me.

It takes until April 2009 for daughter "Lisa" to even realise this tribute page exists and get around to backstopping, sorry I mean gushing forth so sincerely - "There is not a day that passes that I do not yearn to speak with you,or to touch you or look into your eyes and tell you how much i love you. You are missed each and every day. It saddens me that my children never had the opportunity to know you .I tell them about you but words could never describe..." (Ellipsis mine but I didn't want to bore you with anymore of this drivel.)

Do adult daughters look into their mother's eyes and tell them how much they love them? Maybe they do but it sounds a bit creepy to me.
The missed initial caps and spaces around fullstops and commas just seem preposterous in a note like this on a public forum - has this woman no self respect? I expect she couldn't see what she was typing through her tears - bollocks, you'd check it and check it again before submitting. And wouldn't this be a private conversation anyway, why is this the place she thinks her dead mother would have a look...
I can't even be bothered to finish the sentence, it's all so so silly.

Then last September we have two messages one from the alleged victim's best friend who remembers sharing "laughter, classis moments in each other lives" and one from an apparent niece who remembers "happy memories of times spent at your house when we were growning up."

Growning up - love it. Groaning is about all you can do looking at this shit.

This hasn't left me growning, it's left me elated to be reminded why I spend so much time looking at this forum - this whole 9/11 thing is so much crap, all it takes is a cursory shufty at these memorials to realise that.

(anagram of CluesForum - you presumptuous little MF you! :lol:)

Edit: typo
Last edited by Mercurial on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yes, it's true. MF isn't contributing much by saying, "hey look at all these links .... uh .... are they real?"

No, they are obviously not real and genuine. Unfortunately, we don't really have the time to take every single link presented and describe how it could be fabricated. All I can say is ... research it for yourself, look at the stuff that is obviously fake like Elizabeth Wainio and the "amateur videos" of 9/11 and figure it out for yourself.

They can fake death records, fake videos of people and generally fake everything about a fictional entity that never existed. Now why would you believe the same type of media again? Do you hate and mistrust your own senses?

I am banning you for a month so you can actually do some research for yourself in this area instead of coming to us with your most basic (and to us, fairly useless) questions.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

MuscleFour wrote:Is it a prerequisite to assume that no deaths occurred in order to contribute on this topic? If so, that's fine.
Actually, it's NOT a requirement to assume no deaths of victims occurred to post on this forum. You don't have to assume anything at all. Sorry if our imprecision led you to that conclusion.

What IS required of all new members is a basic familiarity with both the septemberclues video, and The Vicsim Report. You are welcome to question anything you desire.

Just keep in mind what we don't permit, which can best be summarized as:

Posts that criticize or negate any of the basic conclusions of the forum, including no planes, no hijackers, no Muslims, and no victims, along with any argument based on evidence 'shown' in any of the 9/11 images/videos (all of which are proven fakes), are equally unwelcome, and will likely be deleted - unless accompanied by evidence likely to convince the neutral reader.
hoi.polloi

Or even - "unless presented by some damn good evidence likely to convince thorough scientists."
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Lisa Simone Cardinali - by the way that fuckface.com page is unavailable here!

and speaking of anagrams...

Radical Islam -> Lisa Sim Cardinali.
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

It is if you're logged in - I tried just clicking the url and it came up as unavailable, but once I logged in and searched her name I found it. I thought of "friending" her but changed my mind – this entity might exist in the real world, might not - doesn't mean a thing.
(BTW I use my account almost never, but it is useful for the odd invite! ;))
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Mercurial wrote:It is if you're logged in - I tried just clicking the url and it came up as unavailable, but once I logged in and searched her name I found it. I thought of "friending" her but changed my mind – this entity might exist in the real world, might not - doesn't mean a thing.
(BTW I use my account almost never, but it is useful for the odd invite! ;))
Doesn't change the fact that her name is almost a perfect anagram of Radical Islam -> Lisa Cardinali, and that was the catch-phrase of every so-called "news" bulletin and "war-bonds" documentary for at least 5 years after 9/11. Probably still is, I don't even switch the idiot box on these days.

Lisa Cardinali is a Mind Worm. Subtle and deep programming. Every time it's written, like when trolls appear and bring it up, it gains further into the subconcious of some. Part of their on-going ops!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Just an addition for the future reader: as can be clearly seen in the other thread and following the links, Marianne Simone is one of those vicsims that come with a little more fodder than the average. More images etc. It is not surprising that it is the "relative" of one of those to "come forward". Now I learn (maybe others knew this already?) that she has an actress playing her daughter, probably had one since the beginning. She probably is one of the 50~ douchebag impersonators showing up at the anniversaries, promoting foundations and stuff. Fine.
All the more personal reason for her to come around here in the desperate effort to shake some of the shit off herself. The images and memorials of her mother are still blatantly faked. She still doesn't have an obituary. She still is not listed in the Social Security Death Index.

You guys have any suggestion as to what message I should attach to my friend request? (Consider that my hollow FB profile is 'joe vicsim'). :lol:

ps. Brianv, the anagrams are blowing my mind! If you have more, please collect them all in a thread when you have the time...
hoi.polloi

How about "From one fake profile to another, I salute you. Love what you've done with the photoshopped neck. What catalogs do you clip your clothes from?"