9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
StillReeling

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by StillReeling »

Hello, everyone. I am new here and have been avidly reading for a couple days now. I was just over in this thread
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=885

and it occurred to me to take a peek at the memorial guest book for the 9/11 vicsims. So I start to read the guestbook for Kevin Williams http://www.legacy.com/sept11/story.aspx?personid=146603 and I was reading some excerpts in his and Crossley Williams Jr's books and noticed that people acting as if they knew these men when they were younger offered some anecdotal passage. Some tripe about seeing them when they were young...blah.

Now, I am sure as certain you all have thought of this before, and I have only had a couple days to read here so there is a LOT of unread material here for me, but I was thinking of just checking out the signers' validity. Just the ones who claim to have known these vicsims in "real life"/

I only searched two of the signers in Kevin Williams' book, but got nothing concrete at all. The first I checked out was
~
Dawn & Nicholas LiVecchi,
Mount Sinai, New York
and all I can find is generic info about Nicholas being a real estate agent in NC....no mention of NY or "Dawn". The next I looked for was Laura Aubry, Norfolk, Virginia and again, nothing.

What this all "means" isn't anything profound, nor is it a novel idea to you guys I am sure. I just thought I'd mention it...you know. Check out the people on their guest books claiming to have known them. If this has been discussed, I'd like to read about it and would appreciate a link.

Thanks!
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

What's more bizzarro is that they a. know their age b. know where they lived c. what their occupation was and where they worked.

But no pictures? I'm no math genius but I can say with a certainty that out of 5 of these alleged vicsims was photographed, 48 of them was not - that is statistically improbable. :p
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

StillReeling wrote:Hello, everyone. I am new here and have been avidly reading for a couple days now. I was just over in this thread
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=885

and it occurred to me to take a peek at the memorial guest book for the 9/11 vicsims. So I start to read the guestbook for Kevin Williams http://www.legacy.com/sept11/story.aspx?personid=146603 and I was reading some excerpts in his and Crossley Williams Jr's books and noticed that people acting as if they knew these men when they were younger offered some anecdotal passage. Some tripe about seeing them when they were young...blah.

Now, I am sure as certain you all have thought of this before, and I have only had a couple days to read here so there is a LOT of unread material here for me, but I was thinking of just checking out the signers' validity. Just the ones who claim to have known these vicsims in "real life"/

I only searched two of the signers in Kevin Williams' book, but got nothing concrete at all. The first I checked out was
~
Dawn & Nicholas LiVecchi,
Mount Sinai, New York
and all I can find is generic info about Nicholas being a real estate agent in NC....no mention of NY or "Dawn". The next I looked for was Laura Aubry, Norfolk, Virginia and again, nothing.

What this all "means" isn't anything profound, nor is it a novel idea to you guys I am sure. I just thought I'd mention it...you know. Check out the people on their guest books claiming to have known them. If this has been discussed, I'd like to read about it and would appreciate a link.

Thanks!
I've also searched some of the names of people who have entered tributes to vicsims in their Legacy guest book.

One that comes to mind is Brit vicsim Richard Dawson, who had a couple of tributes from old school chums.

I did a search for these 2 school chums on the Friends Reunited site, a popular British site for tracing old school friends. Sure enough they both showed up along with Richard Dawson, all 3 having attended the same school in the same year.

It doesn't really prove anything because Richard Dawson's name could easily have been entered into the site, and the 2 school chums could be unaware that their names are being used on Dawson's Legacy site.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2351318#p2351318
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Whatsgoingon,

I find your statistical probablity computations quite fascinating. May I possibly ask you (when you have time, of course) to make similar calculations for this "Cantor Twin Patterns" issue, which I raised back in 2010?
simonshack wrote: August 10th, 2010

THE CANTOR "TWIN PATTERNS"

Throughout this long yet fascinating "vicsim" research, I have noticed one particular thing when it comes to wrap our heads around it all (not saying I myself have managed to wrap it all up yet!..). This one thing has to do with the coincidental repetition of given patterns which, as I see it, are quite extraordinary. Yet, many people seem to shove the 'haphazard coincidences' aside - in favor of other oddities which arouse their thinkbone more compellingly. However, I believe no crime investigation can totally ignore issues of 'statistical probability', so allow me to set forth my latest observations.

I have compared and merged two separate listings of the alleged Cantor Fitzgerald victims of 9/11. The 'merging' was necessary as the approx. 360 names of each listing do not always match - don't ask me why! Let us also, for now, ignore the fact that the official Cantor death-toll reported by the media was "658". There is simply no complete listing of those 658 names to be found anywhere on the internet. So, we are dealing here with 2 listings of 360 names of alleged employees of one single company.

OFFICIAL CANTOR FITZGERALD MEMORIAL
http://www.cantorfamilies.com/cantor/js ... .jsp?LNL=A

CANTOR FITZGERALD VICTIMS' MASS SERVICE LISTING
http://myfriendsphotos.tripod.com/cf.html

What strikes me as extraordinary is the amount of identical/similar surnames of employees allegedly working at Cantor Fitzgerald. Moreover, I wonder, just how common is it for pairs of brothers/sisters/cousins to clinch a plum job (and work in the same offices) of a top-notch NY financial company? Out of the approx 360 names listed, we may find as many as 29 groupings of identical surnames (totalling 70 employees). Note that there are such groupings for almost every single letter of the alphabet in the Cantor Fitzgerald 'victim lists'.

ABATE Andrew
ABATE Vincent
(alleged brothers)

ADAMS Donald L.
ADAMS Shannon L.

BURKE Matthew
BURKE Thomas
(no apparent relation - Irish surname)

BRENNAN Edward A. III
BRENNAN Frank. H.

CAHILL Scott Walker
CAHILL Thomas
(no apparent relation /both have fathers called "James"/ Irish surname)

CANGELOSI Vincent
CANGIALOSI Steve
(not common Italian surnames)

COLAIO Mark
COLAIO Stephen
(alleged brothers)

COLEMAN Keith Eugene
COLEMAN Scott Thomas
(alleged brothers)

EGAN Lisa
EGAN Samantha
(apparent sisters- Irish surname)

GALANTE Grace
GALANTE Deanna
(wives of cousins Anthony Galante and Giovanni Galante)

GALLAGHER Anthony
GALLAGHER John
GALLAGHER Daniel
(Irish surnames - but 3 of them?))

GRAZIOSO John
GRAZIOSO Timothy G
(apparent brothers)

GARDNER Doug
GARDNER William (Bill)
(no apparent relation)

HOFFMAN Stephen G.
HOFFMAN Michelle
HOFFMAN Frederick J.
HOFFMAN Marcia
(common German surnames - but 4 of them?)

JONES Christopher D.
JONES Donald Thomas
JONES Donald W.
(was Christopher's middle-name also "Donald" ?)

KELLY James J.
KELLY Joseph A.
KELLY Timothy
(common Irish surnames - but 3 of them?)

LYNCH Farrell
LYNCH Michael
LYNCH Sean
LYNCH Sean Patrick
(common Irish surnames - but 4 of them?)

MC CARTHY Justin
MC CARTHY Justine (ok, perhaps a typo - but on an obituary??)
MC CARTHY Kevin
MC CARTHY Robert

MONAHAN Franklyn
MONAHAN John
(Irish surnames)

MORRIS Lynne I.
MORRIS Seth

MURPHY Brian J.
MURPHY Charles
MURPHY Edward C.
MURPHY James

PALAZZO Tommy
PALAZZOLO Richard
(not exceedingly common Italian surnames)

PEREZ Anthony
PEREZ Angela Susan
(very common latino surnames - both with non-latino first names)

ROSENBAUM Brooke David
ROSENBAUM Sheryl Rosner

ROSENBLUM Andrew I.
ROSENBLUM Joshua

SHEA Joseph
SHEA Daniel
(Irish surnames)

SIMON Ken
SIMON Michael John
SIMON Marianne

THOMPSON Glenn
THOMPSON Nigel Bruce

VALE Felix A.
VALE Ivan

I honestly don't think you would find records of even a smalltown school with so many identical names.
Let alone in any prestigious, international company in New York City !
As a matter of fact, our member "fakers911" did compute some probability stats for this back then, so please have a look at them first. I guess that what I'm thinking of is actually for you to peer-review those stats - and provide a more comprehensive / professional analysis of your own: :)
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2277990
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Thinking out loud here. What about credentials? Or clock-in cards? All of these offices had all of these employees and a disproportionate of them aren't photographed. You'd think many of them would have had lanyards or similar with their photograph, security passes, etc. But yeah, we never saw any of those artifacts photographed. No time sheets, no swipe cards, nuttin.

They really did a crap job of simulating the finer details. Were the PTB that ignorant to the idea that people would ask questions? That is what I want to know.
StillReeling

CTGal1011 wrote:Thinking out loud here. What about credentials? Or clock-in cards? All of these offices had all of these employees and a disproportionate of them aren't photographed. You'd think many of them would have had lanyards or similar with their photograph, security passes, etc. But yeah, we never saw any of those artifacts photographed. No time sheets, no swipe cards, nuttin.

They really did a crap job of simulating the finer details. Were the PTB that ignorant to the idea that people would ask questions? That is what I want to know.
I have been troubled by the same problem. Well, I know that 11 years ago I was a bit more "patriotic"; as in "bought the line of bull the Gubment fed me". Also, I think technology has moved faster than the PTB figured maybe. I never thought I would use technology the way I am now. Especially 11 years ago. I think there were more "sheeple"...to question and believe in a conspiracy meant a mental illness...paranoia. Actually, this is the main reason I kept quiet about my own doubts for so long. I was looked at so very ODD by anyone I spoke to.

Thanks for the internet. Like minded individuals can now compare notes. I doubt they figured so many would wake up.

Just supposition though on my part
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNguG7r7RrM

Introducing grieving "Angie Di Franco", the mother of WABC 9/11 engineer "Don Di Franco".

According to an unidentified workmate (1:25), Don was working the morning of 9/11 in the 110th floor of WTC1, not in the 104th floor as WABC chief engineer Kurt Hansen said to "Broadcasting & Cable" on 9/17/2001. And he was "maintaining the transmitter", not "finishing up work on the DIV digital transmitter that was set to go online soon", as was published in the magazine.

And in the lobby of WABC New York Studios, in a place where every worker can clearly see it everyday, there's a picture of "Don Di Franco". The same picture that his mum can see also everyday in her house, as the camera of WABC notoriously shows us during her interview.

"Angie Di Franco" also visited the studios of WABC in New York in the tenth anniversary of 9/11.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?secti ... id=6366865
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Viterbi wrote:
Introducing grieving "Angie Di Franco", the mother of WABC 9/11 engineer "Don Di Franco".
Nice find, Viterbi

This is just to show how easy it is - once you know what to look for - to detect photographic forgery.
This image of "Don Di Franco" was included in the 'heartbreaking' ABC tribute-video you posted :

My red arrow points out the absurd, thick "shadow" of his spectacle's rim.
My black arrows point out what one could perhaps argue are the (jagged) shadows of his right arm / & (half) belly...
My white arrows point out the total absence of trouser shadows. You can't have it both ways, can you?

This is just a piss-poor cut-and-paste job.
StillReeling

Fantastic. I was looking at the photos of him and my husband and I were discussing the unlikeliness of the whole thing. We were checking the photo out also but being new to spotting...or even looking for......fakes, we weren't sure. Also, I searched for any other photos of him and couldn't find more than 3, all kinda similar. None of him with his dear mum. Wonder why? Oh wait. No I don't!

I am very camera shy, but if I die today my family WILL have a bunch if pictures ...certainly more than 3 of me at work. So obvious for anyone who cares to be suspicious.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
Viterbi

Unread post by Viterbi »

simonshack wrote:
Viterbi wrote:
This is just a piss-poor cut-and-paste job.
Indeed.

And where's Don Di Franco's right hand? It seems it has been erased without any care. His left hand also seems pretty unrealistic, as a kind of small deformation pasted.

The incredible clumsiness of the major part of the 9/11 photographic forgery (a fundamental item in the greatest military psyop ever) seems that can only be explained because of a mix of arrogance, laziness and lack of attention to detail and perhaps some kind of guilt complex in some photoshoppers.

Actually, it seems that we are looking at an amateur job.
whatsgoingon

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

Would it be possible to find out who actually worked at wtc?
whatsgoingon

a