9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

icarusinbound wrote:
Utah, this article has to be some kind of parody. The sheer number of suspicious aspects in the reported story is crazy, the writer appears to be deliberately pointing-up the impossibility of this woman's story.

Who else agrees? If this were to be used in some kind of pre-trial hearing (as per Simon's comment above) it would be shredded in seconds - assuming proper objective tests of evidence and real standards of justice were being applied.

Follow the link, it's got to be read to be believed (that it's actually been published, I mean)
Yeah, that article is severely ridiculous! A deliberate parody? Maybe. I don't know if I would agree that the writer is deliberately pointing out the impossibility of the story. It reads to me as if perhaps the writer got annoyed with the 911 propaganda assignment, and decided to have a little fun with it. Or, perhaps the silliness of the details is a deliberate psy-op technique, meant to scramble the brains of anyone who read the stuff! :wacko:
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

michael wrote:Sorry if these were posted before

Eric Sand - Ny Times vs Voice of September Memorials

Amy O'doherty - Voice of September vs Cantor Fitzgerald Memorials

Frederick Varacchi - Cantor F., CNN and NY Times Memorials

And

Fake victim John J. Wenckus vs Mike Rivero (ex-partner of Alex Jones, as i know)

Michael - there is one more blue shirted, slightly smilier version of Fred available, which is featured on the notorious espeed website.......

http://www.lightfantasticstudios.com/es ... cutive.htm

(don't ask me why the website address is Light Fantastic Studios, but it is in keeping with the Hollywood theme that permeates through the 9/11 hoax.)

The jpeg is named "new Fred" :P
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Amy O'doherty - Voice of September vs Cantor Fitzgerald Memorials

Supposedly 2 different photos, yet identical hair positioning, same neck scarf but different colours with exactly the same creases & crinkles.
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

Meet NYPD Police Officer Moira Smith, as she appears on the 'Officer Down Memorial Page:
http://www.odmp.org/officer/15818-polic ... oira-smith
'Tom Natoli's Transit Police Website' thought she needed a little more hair and background coloring, OK?
At the trial of Zacarious Moussaoui, the prosecution presented this ultra-realistic looking photo of her on 911 ( with 'survivor' Ed Nicolls):Image
Here she is as a new mother, presumably just two years earlier:
and sometime in between??:
The trial evidence also includes a shot of Moira's wedding photo:
and her orphaned daughter:

...all of which looks pretty ridiculous to me! But I wanted to put it out there, so forum members with better photo analysis skill could have a look.

FYI, the East District Court of Virginia website has all of the Moussaoui trial 'evidence' hosted online here: http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecas ... /exhibits/
I'm not sure how new or important any of it is, but there seems to be a lot of fabricated photos, videos, etc to look at here...
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Extremophile

Unread post by Extremophile »

"Secrets can take many forms -- they can be shocking, or silly, or soulful." Frank Warren, the founder of PostSecret.com, shares some of the half-million secrets that strangers have mailed him on postcards.
Frank Warren is the creator of the PostSecret Project, a blog full of secrets anonymously shared via postcard.

This guy did a TED talk recently, which you can see here: http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/frank_ ... crets.html

This postcard (if it is a real one, dated from 2005 on postsecretarchive.com ) he found interesting enough to 'share' with the audience and which caught my attention:

The audience doesn't know what to think of it given its non-reaction, but what do the people here think? Fake/prank postcard? Vicsim with regrets or bragging maybe?

edit: @hollycrap: yes, that one.
Last edited by Extremophile on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
hollycrap

Unread post by hollycrap »

Extremophile wrote:"Secrets can take many forms -- they can be shocking, or silly, or soulful." Frank Warren, the founder of PostSecret.com, shares some of the half-million secrets that strangers have mailed him on postcards.
Frank Warren is the creator of the PostSecret Project, a blog full of secrets anonymously shared via postcard.

This guy did a TED talk recently, which you can see here: http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/frank_ ... crets.html

This postcard (if it is a real one, dated from 2005 on postsecretarchive.com ) he found interesting enough to 'share' with the audience and which caught my attention:

The audience doesn't know what to think of it given its non-reaction, but what do the people here think? Fake/prank postcard? Vicsim with regrets or bragging maybe?
You meant this one ?

Image :o
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

So, I was perusing a book from the library, not reading it in the usual front-to-back order, and enjoying the content. Then . . . I start reading one of the beginning chapters that contains, . . . wait for it, . . . another 9/11 survival story!

Adam Staples gets a full two pages for his story in Allyson Lewis' The 7 Minute Solution

Sort of wondering if I should type in those two pages.

He's a State Farm agent in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas, if anyone feels like making contact.

Edit to add:

"Description
Local author, Allyson Lewis, poses with Adam Staples and his father Frank. Adam's 911 survival is mentioned in her latest book. "
From Book signing at Barnes and Nobles
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

ImageImage
Varrachi reminds me of these two guys, Galvin and Goldflam:
ImageImageImageImage
You gotta have clones of yourself to get the work done at Cantor Fitz!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Just wanted to congratulate Simon and others at work here: almost 100,000 views of this valuable vicsim thread ...

Thanks to the contributors and the viewers for doing research for yourself instead of blindly trusting the news hoaxes!
TheThinker

Re: Tania Head an Agent of the 9/11 Perps?

Unread post by TheThinker »

I think there is a possibility that Tania Head (aka: Alicia Esteve Head) could have been an agent working for the perps. From what we know, Tania belongs to a well-known Barcelona business family that found itself implicated in the 1992 economic scandal known as the Planasdemunt Affair, one of the biggest ever in Catalonia. Her father and her brother were sentenced to prison for forging documents (short-term bonds) issued by the Barcelona firm BFP. When the WTC Survivors Network started out, they had only 10 members but by 2003 there were over 500 members, each of them survivors and witnesses of the 9/11 tragedy, and each with a story to tell about their own experience of the event. Once this group had risen to 500 members, the perps of 9/11 must have been concerned that so many 9/11 witnesses were coming together and discussing what they saw on 9/11. Such a situation could easily become a problem for the perps. For example, some of those witnesses might provide information that seriously conflicts with the official story. What if none of the 500 witnesses can say that they actually saw a plane? That would certainly get tongues wagging. What if these witnesses started to suspect the official story and started demanding answers publicly? This would no doubt be a serious problem for the perps. So surely the perps would have done something to counter such a threat, particularly at a time when the neo-cons needed 9/11 and the “war on terror” as a pretext to advance the PNAC agenda and invade oil-rich countries in the middle east.

I would suggest that the perps devised a plan to infiltrate the WTC Survivors Network at the highest level. This would enable them to steer the direction of the group and also provide a mole who can report back info about what is being said within the group and what their objections are. The only way the perps could do this was to employ a believable infiltrator who is skilled in the art of lies and manipulation. They needed someone, preferably a woman, who was able to convince real 9/11 survivors that she was in the WTC on 9/11 and that she went through everything they did, and more. Enter Tania Head.

Tania ticked all the right boxes as a mole for the perps. People tend to be more trusting of women than of men. Plus, she has a large scar on her arm that she could use as a visual aid to support her story that she was burned by jet-fuelled fire in the WTC. Plus, she is clearly someone who can keep up a lie and convince others that she is totally genuine. This enabled her to rise to the position of president of the WTC Survivors Network, which enabled her to gain complete control of the direction of the group and also to report to the perps any info or discussions within the group that could jeopardise the believability of the official 9/11 story. Of course, in order to carry out such an assignment, the mole would need to be seen to be doing all she can to help the group. Tania did this by taking charge of the group’s meetings and events, and also paying for expenses such as advertising.

By 2006, some of the members of the group had become suspicious of Tania because they found that her story about her experiences on 9/11 had changed since she first joined the group. Then, in 2007, journalists at the New York Times printed a story exposing her as a fake. At that point, the game was over for Tania. After all, the exposure of Tania Head only confirms what many people had already suspected – that the whole 9/11 arena is littered with fakes who are there to keep the believability of the official 9/11 story in tact. Therefore the perps went into damage limitation mode by using the media to label her as an attention-seeking nut-case and nothing more. No charges were brought and no investigation was carried out. Highly suspicious.

Maybe the perps will find a new assignment for her in the future. Maybe she’ll change her name, lose some weight, dye her hair brown, and appear as a phoney witness in the next big false-flag terror attack. It wouldn’t surprise me. <_<
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

My only question is - Survivors of what? The "9/11" TV Extravaganza ? I was a wreck after it!

And don't forget to Introduce yourself!
fbenario

Re: Tania Head an Agent of the 9/11 Perps?

Unread post by fbenario »

TheThinker wrote:Image

I think there is a possibility that Tania Head (aka: Alicia Esteve Head) could have been an agent working for the perps.
You might be interested to learn that image comparisons exist on this forum showing Tania Head may just be Michael Moore in drag. If that's the case, your faked bio of "T.Head" smacks of ignorance and/or bad faith.