9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Equinox
Banned

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:Woah, Viterbi!

Where did you find those hilarious "Hall of Fame" induction videos? Absolutely priceless! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great work, man.
I watched a few of those videos. And just further re-enforces what I was saying. Those people were working for the biggest media companies in the the world... And not ONE video of them anywhere?

Just videos of photos???? What a joke ! :lol:

No videos of the 9/11 victims!! haha
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

TheThinker

Unread post by TheThinker »

I’m still a newbie here as this is only my second post. I forgot to introduce myself last time. I’m from Slough in England and I’ve worked in web development for the last 8 years so I have a reasonable amount of experience in using image-editing software such as Photoshop. I’m fairly new to the info concerning fake victims but I’ve seen more than enough here already to convince me that at least some of the alleged victims are fictional. Simon is right on track with this line of inquiry because the images speak for themselves. They contain ample evidence of fakery and we only need to expose one of the images as a definite fake in order to throw the entire victim list into question. It would be a great idea if someone could store copies of all the pages on the 9/11 memorial sites. A mirror site would be ideal because the perps are already trying to cover their tracks by replacing some images and removing others altogether.

Anyway, for what it’s worth, here’s my quick analysis of a few of those “slit throat” images from the 9/11 Memorial sites.

Lynn I Morris:

This has to be one of the sloppiest “pasted-on face” images I’ve ever seen. Evidently, the person who was given the task of creating this composite image was too lazy to finish the job. It appears that the creator pasted an image of someone’s face onto an image of someone else’s neck, but failed to blend in the overlap area between between them. The dividing line is so prominent that the right hand side of the neck (from our point of view) actually looks like it is the collar of a sweater that is hiding her real neck underneath! The big giveaway is the colour and shading difference between the face and neck. The dividing line between them is actually two parallel lines - one very dark and the other very light. Very strange indeed.

Paul Beyer:
Although the image resolution of Paul Beyer’s photo is very poor, we are again able to see a stark and unnatural contrast between the upper and lower parts of the neck. There also appears to be a partially-blurred dividing line between the two areas. The pixel tone and structure also changes significantly. It almost looks like he’s wearing a white t-shirt underneath his uniform!

Yamel Jager Merino:

This image of Yamel Jager Merino is so clearly photoshopped that it hardly warrants any serious analysis. The creator hasn’t bothered to tidy up the glaring evidence of the use of composites. The image is obviously degraded in quality but this can in no way explain the discrepancies between the lower and upper neck. To me, this is clear evidence of cut and paste.

Isaias Rivera’s neck seems to exhibit the same two-tone oddity as the vicsims above.

It is difficult to come up with any plausible explanation for such an anomaly occurring in several of the 9/11 Memorial images. The only logical explanation that makes any sense is that these images are crude photoshop creations composed of segments taken from other images.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Here is old find from long ago I figure because you are new it would be a good chance to present some classic Vicsim shopps..

If your new to the whole idea, that the 9/11 victims are fake. Here is one of the earlier findings found out by simon shack.

I was reading through reality shack, and found this Brad Fetchet piece. Thought I would bring this back 2 to surface. Good for some new people and guests which we recieve here..

Mary Fetchet is founder of the “9/11 Families Steering Ctte” here she is wearing a photograph of her son Brad Fechett pinned on her blouse…. "Brad" is alleged had to have died in the trade centre
(9/11 family comittee)

The photo that she is wearing is the exact same one that is on the CNN memorial site…
("brads" memorial photo)

Here is a photo of Brad dancing with Granma
This picture is a reeeeelllly bad, somewhat amateur and crude cut and paste of the original picture of brads head, onto a larger old man’s face, that has big and chunk and fat neck wrinkles. As demonstrated with the yellow arrows and the red arrow indicates clear tampering effects. Also notice that you can see the Old man's cheek through her glasses.

This photo demonstrates how it actually the same photo as the CNN memorial site and also the same photo, that Mary wears on her blouse. It is just PHOTOSHOPPED!!!

Whether it was lets roll, or the other forums I post at, the first thing asked is..... IS THIS REAL??? IS THE PHOTOS OF BRAD THAT WE ARE SHOWING REAL??

Of course it is .. all septemberclues.org sources are verifiable....

You can find this photo of Brad @ Brad fetchet.com ....... @
http://www.bradfetchet.com/2005BirthdayEvent/ 6 photo on the left hand side. :o
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Dear Equinox, actually that famous picture of Brad with grandma has been in the meantime replaced with an enhanced version of it, which has been later removed.

This was discussed by yours truly here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2361766#p2361766

The page you linked to contains today only a thumbnail of that picture. But the web archives allow to reach this:

Which, it must be repeated, is NOT the high-res version of the older variant of the same picture:

It is rather an "impossible" variant of it. Impossible especially for an analog picture like this one pretends to be.
Simply put, they corrected the sloppy job, and then they covered up the correction. (See page linked above for links to sources.)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Thanks for bringing that to my attention No-ho,.

After reading that I googled Brad into Google images…
All the stuff on him linked back to this forum. :lol: ……

Found this post I thought I may as well bring to this thread.
nonhocapito wrote:
Maat wrote:Actually, the date stamp was on good cameras in the '80s, Nonho (before PCs & scanners were in every household). As I said in my comment earlier: 'that date stamp is a feature on my old Ricoh camera, purchased in the late '80s (which still works very well).' I've even scanned some pics that were taken with it myself :D
oops, sorry I didn't know about that... But do all the timestamps in those old cameras look like this? orange and with that type of electronic characters?

So that you forgive my ignorance about camera timestamps, here's a couple of Brad-templates from the Fetchet foundation, just for kicks: :P

Appreciate the classic vicsim "no chin" effect right there. And also:

From http://www.bradfetchet.com/2005Birthday ... an_jpg.htm

Weirdly small facial features... inexplicably redundant caption... and, a funny white window, that car. Almost as if someone wanted to mask a reflection that didn't belong there... :rolleyes:
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

LOL, equinox. Looks like they stuck an adult's hairstyle on a kids head! Check out the parting at the top of his head and imagine what shaped head could accommodate this! :lol:
burlington

Re:

Unread post by burlington »

Culto wrote: One of the pictures of Dutch vicsim Ingeborg Lariby has been used as a 'basic-

morph' for the pictures of at least 9 of the 9-11 vicsims.
This is my first time seeing these photos and all I can say is "Ho.Ly. Shit!!!" Of everything I've seen and read so far, they are the most mind-blowing.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

*This Bug is from Hollywood (Florida)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Equinox wrote:Thanks for bringing that to my attention No-ho,.

After reading that I googled Brad into Google images…
All the stuff on him linked back to this forum. :lol: ……

Found this post I thought I may as well bring to this thread.
nonhocapito wrote:
Maat wrote:Actually, the date stamp was on good cameras in the '80s, Nonho (before PCs & scanners were in every household). As I said in my comment earlier: 'that date stamp is a feature on my old Ricoh camera, purchased in the late '80s (which still works very well).' I've even scanned some pics that were taken with it myself :D
oops, sorry I didn't know about that... But do all the timestamps in those old cameras look like this? orange and with that type of electronic characters?

So that you forgive my ignorance about camera timestamps, here's a couple of Brad-templates from the Fetchet foundation, just for kicks: :P

Appreciate the classic vicsim "no chin" effect right there. And also:

From http://www.bradfetchet.com/2005Birthday ... an_jpg.htm

Weirdly small facial features... inexplicably redundant caption... and, a funny white window, that car. Almost as if someone wanted to mask a reflection that didn't belong there... :rolleyes:

Please excuse this bit of cross poly-nation from Meeting the Vicsim Families.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p2370248
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

Equinox wrote: Take the equinox challenge and bring forth ANY home video or any video footage of the 9/11 Victims 3000 ( times minimal 3 home videos some where on the planet) .... 9000 should be out there at least! ... Should be an easy task. B)
Looking into NYPD lady cop hero Moira Smith (see page 60 of this thread), I came across this interview with her surviving 'husband' and 'daughter' from 2011, which contains what is supposed to be a few short home movie clips of this vicsim. Brief video snippets of Moira appear at 1:26, 1:46, and 4:26. Check it out:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/911-patricia-s ... 7SvzJhuHzI

[sorry- wasn't able to imbed properly]

To be clear, I am not suggesting she was a real victim. Moira Smith does not appear in the Social Security Death Index- although her body was reported as recovered in 2002. Also, a basic internet search turned up ZERO records of this particular 'Moira Smith' (nee Reddy) pre-911. I find that very suspicious, especially given that her official tribute describes her receiving the Distinguished Duty Medal for some sort of bravery involving a derailed subway back in 1991...
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

None of the vicsims were routine forum participants for moms, golf, classic cars, baseball or Jesus.

I find that very interesting.

Amazing that 3000 people never visited a forum where they had to input their name to make a post. :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:Meet the Sims.

Jane Louise Simpkin
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's miss Simpkin - version "Voices of September":
"She was, and always will be, a precious gift; she was so beautiful, blond hair with blue eyes."
http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... =543985368

And here's a dozen more SIM-SIMS (dang! there are days I wish my parents would have called me "John" :P )

http://www.septemberclues.org/terror/N ... 01%209.htm
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

ImageImage

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/me ... /4301.html

Jeff L. Simpson
"Perpetual Volunteer

He did not work at the World Trade Center, was not aboard a hijacked plane and was not a rescue worker called to the scene. But Jeff L. Simpson, a 38-year-old project manager for Oracle Systems, had spent hundreds of nights and weekends volunteering with the local ambulance squad near his home in Dumfries, Va. "He definitely was all heart," said his brother, Michael.

He pulled trapped adults out of wrecks and freed children stuck in railings. Once, on a Saturday morning when a neighbor's elderly friend broke her arm, Mr. Simpson heard the 911 call on his scanner and roared up on his motorcycle in time to help. "Even when he wasn't on duty, he was always on duty," said his wife, Diane, recalling countless trips in the car that were sidetracked because he spotted flames or another sign that someone might be in distress."
John Shack? Can you dig it? Right on!