9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
fbenario

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:John Shack? Can you dig it? Right on!
???

I don't get your reference.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:
brianv wrote:John Shack? Can you dig it? Right on!
???

I don't get your reference.
For a member who does nothing except post pop videos I'm quite surprised!
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Speaking of pop music and 9/11 vics here we have a real person who attributes the cancer that killed her to particulate matter she inhaled as a results of the towers destruction.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebri ... icles.html
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

Whahay - even I got that one.

"Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his brother man?
....can you dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
.....right on

He's a complicated man!!!! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
lariaquit

Unread post by lariaquit »

simonshack@July 3, 2010 8:08 PM wrote:

3) Regarding Cantor Fitzgerald, I have a much graver question which screams for an explanation: If you go to their OWN, official memorial page listing their lost employees, you can find them listed from A to Z. Try counting them (If I remember well, I think there are somewhere around 370 - but no more than 400...)

My count from their memorial, as of May 10 of this year, was 347.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

HonestlyNow wrote:Image

*This Bug is from Hollywood (Florida)
Good spotting, HN!
Same town as their Mohammad Atta-boy terror-sim, eh?

See: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2367629

To confirm that faked "Driver License" image wasn't just another internet meme, here it is 'officially' endorsed on a .gov site: http://www.dhs.gov/journal/leadership/2 ... al-id.html

:rolleyes:
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

"Expires 09/011/01"

You gotta love their sense of humour. :P
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Re: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebri ... icles.html

"At least 55 rescuers have died as a result of cancer since 9/11. Although many had been diagnosed with the disease prior to the tragedy." (bold by me)

Why would they be on the force, let alone rescuing Sims when they had cancer? Wouldn't they be in, you know, treatment? On leave?

However, I do believe that Donna Summer has a case. We do know the Twin Towers did come down, and smoke/toxins were released in the air, and none of that stuff can be good to breathe in. But then again, a normal day in New York can not be good for anyone's lungs, in general.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:For a member who does nothing except post pop videos I'm quite surprised!
Thanks, that's quite complimentary. I of course do know the lyrics to Shaft, I just didn't get your transition Jeff Simpson>John Shaft.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:
brianv wrote:For a member who does nothing except post pop videos I'm quite surprised!
Thanks, that's quite complimentary. I of course do know the lyrics to Shaft, I just didn't get your transition Jeff Simpson>John Shaft.
Quoth Simon : "And here's a dozen more SIM-SIMS (dang! there are days I wish my parents would have called me "John" :P ) "

Quoth I : John Shack? Nah!

Are we getting warmer? Not that it matters a great deal, in this momentous thread.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Don't drop it, just don't stop it, don't you dare step off the topic... :P
MrSinclair wrote:Speaking of pop music and 9/11 vics here we have a real person who attributes the cancer that killed her to particulate matter she inhaled as a results of the towers destruction.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebri ... icles.html
Oh yeah, and the propaganda beat must go on & on... :rolleyes:
'Queen of Disco' Donna Summer 'thought she became ill after inhaling 9/11 particles'
Donna Summer, the 1970s pop singer known as the Queen of Disco, has died of lung cancer, an illness she believes she contracted from inhaling toxic particles released after the September 11 terrorist attacks in New York
By Mark Hughes, in New York and Andrew Hough
8:30PM BST 17 May 2012

The 63-year-old singer, who had hits including Hot Stuff, Love to Love You, Baby and I Feel Love, died in Florida on Thursday morning.

She had largely kept her battle with lung cancer out of the public eye. But the website TMZ reported that the singer had told friends she believed her illness was the result of inhaling toxic dust from the collapsed Twin Towers.

On Thursday night tributes were paid to the singer, considered by many to be the voice of the 1970s.
[...]

At least 55 rescuers have died as a result of cancer since 9/11. Although many had been diagnosed with the disease prior to the tragedy. At least 75 have been diagnosed with cancer since the attacks.

More than 18,000 people claim to have fallen ill due to inhaling dust particles from the collapse of the towers, with the primary issue being repspitory [sic] problems. And the number is constantly increasing.

The majority of those affected are rescue workers who spent extended periods at Ground Zero. Several people who died of illness following 9/11, including eight police officers, have their names on the World Trade Center memorial.

Many families have sued the city for illnesses brought on by the tragedy with cases still making their way through the courts.

According to air polluton [sic] experts the dust contained asbestos as well as traces of Lead, mercury and dioxin. More than 2,500 contaminants were found in the dust including known carcinogens.
Nice lot of keyword spamming there! :puke:
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Maat wrote: Nice lot of keyword spamming there! :puke:
Do you suppose anyone out there has the hacking skills to substitute appropriate SC hyperlinks for those attached all the keywords in these articles? That would totally rock.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Farcevalue indeed :lol: :wub:

And here's the TMZ site they're all citing for that "exclusive" crap: http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/18/donna-sum ... enter-nyc/ couched in phrases like, "Sources close to the singer tell TMZ"..."One source tells us" ..."And one source says"... "And, we're told"...

Yeah, all second hand hearsay with only one named 'source': "Deney Terrio, the host of 'Dance Fever', tells us"... how cunning. :rolleyes:

Oh, and "she was a smoker" and "she also frequented clubs where people smoked."! :lol: Ah, never let a dead celebrity go to waste...

Then print it like this:
@ http://www.wespeaknews.com/showbiz/disc ... 56910.html
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Note: The Gibb bros discussion has been moved to the Chatbox :)
ninetynine

Unread post by ninetynine »

RIP Sandy Dahl, sim-wife of sim-pilot Jason Dahl

http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/ ... ptain-dies

"Sandy Dahl, the widow of the pilot of the flight that crashed into a Pennsylvania field on September 11, 2001, has died.

The body of 52-year-old Dahl was found Friday, and her charity says she died of natural causes.

A family friend tells the Denver Post she died in her sleep.

Dahl's husband Jason was captain of United Airlines Flight 93, which was heading from Newark to San Francisco when it was hijacked.

Passengers fought back and the plane went down in a field near Shanksville, Pa.

Dahl later founded a scholarship fund in honor of her husband, and spoke publicly to ensure those on board were not forgotten."