9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Critical Mass

Re: 9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

Unread post by Critical Mass »

A princess & a vicsim

So I was going over some of the 9/11 'missing person flier' imagery when I noticed that one entity had several different flyers.

Lindsay C. Herkness III had this according to the FT...

... and according to Forbes he also had this one (being put up by someone supposedly called 'Hagi Abuca')

Now the idea that any supposed 9/11 victim would have missing person fliers is pretty far fetched... that they would have thousands of them plastered over a city beggars belief. That a victim would have multiple versions of a missing person flyer surely just takes that incredulous into another realm.

As a side note the motif of the flyers seems to be borrowed from Lindsay's supposed Christmas cards.

So anyway I decided to check on the legacy.com tribute page for LCH3. There I noticed the usual things we've all come to expect...

However I also noticed these tributes...

... and a quick google brought me to the realization that LCH3 is apparently an old friend of an American 'Princess'.

This playboy model & actress also works with some real estate financier & political insider called Barry Akrongold...

... for the 'September 11 Victims of Terror Fund' which appears to be a charity that doesn't actually exist!

Dodgy... all very dodgy.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Hilarious! Great digging, Critical Mass.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

hoi.polloi wrote:Hilarious! Great digging, Critical Mass.
Yes indeed. I waited until an opportune moment to tell this story! Recently I saw a "missing poster" on a pole - on which was a photograph of a shoe. I sort of fell about laughing.
Critical Mass

One other quick observation; I noticed the 2011 FT slideshow on the missing posters featured this image...

I'm sure many here would be most surprised to 'learn' that a six year old graduate wearing a gold chain went missing from the WTC.

However the FT confirm that this indeed is what 'really' happened. You see Justine Sharrock (the Journalist) personally phoned around, investigated & spoke to the family members of the 60 posters documented by Jordana Baldwin "a photographer living in the area below 14th Street that was cordoned off"... and she only found one 'undocumented victim'.

So there you have it. Six year old Mya Braker must have died at the WTC.

The fact that this Mya Braker character is part of some bizarre & officially accepted hoax revealed only a few weeks after the 'attacks' is inconsequential I suppose.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Critical Mass wrote:
The fact that this Mya Braker character is part of some bizarre & officially accepted hoax revealed only a few weeks after the 'attacks' is inconsequential I suppose.
Dear CM, in the second link you provide, it says that the 'evil hoaxing father' was eventually indicted for felony :

"Alan Braker was charged on 27 September 2001 with falsely reporting an incident, which is a felony."

In the first link you provide (Daily News article dated September 15, 2001), it says :

" Braker said his ex-wife managed to call him on her cell phone after the suicide plane struck. "I told her please try and get our daughter, and then I told her not to take the elevator, and I told her I loved her and that I was on my way," Braker said, the words tumbling out. Now, he said, all he has are regrets and fading hope that Mya is still alive. "We got divorced because I was a workaholic who spent too much time away from home," said Braker, who designs weapons for the Defense Department."

I'm sure he gets to design more weapons for the DOD - from the comfort of his 'prison cell'. <_<
Critical Mass

I didn't really bother looking into this Alan Braker character too deeply... the family appears to exist (facebook pages for many of the family... although Alan's is totally blank & Theresa apparently died in 2007).

I was more interested that the FT was still using the imagery & apparently confirming it to be of a true victim in 2011!

However for those interested the original times article about 'Mya' (which has long since gone down the memory hole) has been documented by a google group...
Child who died in the New York inferno

FROM IAN COBAIN IN NEW YORK

ONE child is now known to have died in the attacks on the World Trade
Centre.

Mya Braker, 6, is thought to have been on the 107th floor of the
northern tower with her mother, Mailene, who had been offered a job at a
bank on a lower floor of the building.

Mya’s father, Alan Braker, tears running down his cheeks, told last
night of his horror when he learnt that a hijacked airliner had crashed
into the building after his wife and daughter had taken the lift to the
top.

“The moment that I heard the news about the attacks I knew that they
were in there,” Mr Braker, 41, said at his home in the New Jersey
commuter town of East Orange.

“I was terrified. Very, very afraid for Mya. I tried to call her mother,
who was about to start working in the tower and had gone in for the day
to show our daughter the building. I remembered Mya saying something to
me the night before about going up to the top floor to see the wonderful
view before her mum started working there.

“I tried calling the building incessantly but I couldn’t get through to
anyone, so I left my office immediately and drove as close to New York
as I could. I was stopped at the Lincoln Tunnel by police who were
refusing to allow anyone into Manhattan, and the thought of Mya and
Mailene being in there broke my heart.

“I listened to the radio all night and moved through the tunnel
immediately the next morning when people were allowed to enter the city.
When I got to the barricaded area at 14th Street the police would not
let me pass through. I told them about my beautiful daughter, and the
guys were affected by it, but they couldn’t let me pass.”

Breaking down again, Mr Braker added: “Mya has always been a wonderful
little girl, with a fantastic smile on her face from first thing in the
morning until she went to bed at night. She was always waking me up
giggling. I couldn’t have asked for a better kid. Everyone loved her.”

Since the attack, Mr Braker, a systems management engineer, has been
wandering the streets of Manhattan putting up small posters showing
Mya’s picture and appealing for information. Each day he calls at the
city’s hospitals asking for news of his wife and daughter, but in vain.

“It is very distressing because there were so many injured people, and
there is such awful pain for all the other people searching for their
loved ones,” he said.

“Since I think Mya was on the 107th floor I know that she was in great
danger, but I still have hope for her. The relatives of people who are
missing are all being very supportive of each other. Over the past few
days I have seen just how strong people can be.

“But I have not been able to go to my office since it happened. I have
been doing the poster thing, walking around and pinning them up, hoping
that somebody will call me and tell me that Mya and Mailene are OK.”

Mr Braker, who has two other children, aged eight and 18 months, added:
“My kids have been a great source of support for me. Even my youngest
knows there is something wrong and has been very quiet this last week.

“My oldest daughter is utterly devastated, completely heartbroken. I
think she will need a lot of counselling after this because she and Mya
were very close. . . We would all give up everything just to see her
smiling face again.”
Critical Mass

Another nutty vicsim

I recently watched this and learnt there was a vicsim who apparently loved Reeses peanut butter cups.

Loved them so much that his supposed Son advertised them on Fox TV by wearing a peanut butter cup T-shirt...

... using them for the 'missing person flyer'...

Rob Fazio, 27, was looking for his father, 57-year-old Ronald Fazio. "We have Reese's peanut butter cups for you," read the son's flier.

"As every hour goes on, it just gets worse. But we're not giving up, because we know that means the end."
... and, as his body had 'vaporized' at the WTC, peanut butter cups were buried in his stead...
A year after the attack, Ronald Fazio's family held a wake with a coffin full of keepsakes, knowing his remains might never be found but needing the ritual to move on. Photos of the family dog, sand from the Jersey shore and Fazio's favorite treat, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, were buried in a cemetery near their New Jersey home.

"It might seem like an artificial type of wake, but people there were connected to what was in that coffin as if it was my father," Robert Fazio said.
The stories surrounding Ron are the usual mass of conflicting accounts for instance bizarre shifting phone calls to his wife...
He called her twice that morning. During the second call she heard a boom. The phone went dead. Fazio disappeared.
When the neighboring tower was struck by a hijacked jetliner, he called his wife and started to evacuate but returned when he realized employees on the other end of his floor were still at their desks.
... or how he saved people by holding 'the door' open. Sometimes in the office...
He yelled at them to evacuate and held open the door as they made their way to the exit. On the way down the stairs, he cracked jokes, trying to keep people calm.

At some point, Fazio diverted from the stairs to the elevator. A co-worker remembers leaving the building with him. Ronald Fazio was last seen in front of a neighboring building.
Sometimes outside...
He died like he lived — helping others. His wife, Janet, said “He went back in after he held the door for others to tell more people to get out.” He was last seen on that terrible day, holding the door and guiding others to safety.
Here Rob explains how his dad was one of the 'first people to see the plane impact' & how he "led the charge"...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-bbP2Vo5AQ

There are very few photo's of Ron (I counted two)... the most often used is the same one as appears on his flyer.

One more story of Ron's exit from the building...
From what the family was able to piece together, Fazio was last seen handing his cell phone to someone in the lobby right before the south tower collapsed; he was killed by falling debris.

The sad and ironic thing is, Fazio wasn't supposed to be there that day; originally, he had a day off but went in for an important meeting, according to Ms. Labetti.
... so now we have Ron being killed by falling debris (though his body wasn't found) & last being seen in the WTC lobby. No mention of doors... or peanut butter for that matter.

This story 'confirms' that he supposedly saw the first 'plane' hitting the other building.

The 'eyewitness' statements revel in the absurd...
I just stood frozen. I didn't move. I couldn't move. I could see it coming closer and closer. I could see the AA on its tail. I could see the tinted windows of the cockpit. That's how close I was...
...You could feel the heat of the fire from across the tower...
... One girl was screaming she had to get her purse and he said “NO, there isn’t time go now” and she lived!

Let us never forget, especially on this very 'special' day, all the stupid bullshit we're all supposedly meant to swallow without question.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

I recently returned from my annual vacation in Beaver Creek, CO. This time something strange happened. I was visiting with my daughter while sitting on a bench in the BC village, and I turned to my left to see this.

I said something to the effect of "oh boy does the baloney just never stop?". :rolleyes:
My daughter (who already knows about the 911 scam) told me to look him up to see why this would be in Beaver Creek. Well of course we found this typical NYT fluff article http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/17/natio ... SHANK.html (says that he and his wife had a home in Beaver Creek) and this horrendous image.

Image :wacko:
Compare the above "photo" with President Polk's photo which was supposedly taken sometime between 1845 and 1849. You can decide for yourself which one is better quality.

Now for those of you not familiar with Beaver Creek, it is a very affluent area of the country. The perps seemingly tried to reflect this fact in this "Sim of a Sim" (as Hoi may call it) post.

The Saddle and Cycle Club in Chicago is evidently for the very wealthy and elite of society. It would be ridiculous to think that the above grainy black and white image of this Sim would be the only one of him to be found anywhere on the Internet. :blink:

Oh yeah, What About Bob?

Anyone else find it ironic that in place of the Memorial Photo it says "We Will Never Forget"! Haha :lol:

Poor Bob is getting no love these days. But at least he hasn't been forgotten by. . . wait for it. . . Doug Abraham. :lol:

Incidentally there is a Douglas Abraham in Livonia, Michigan who is a law partner in a personal injury firm. The perps may have just picked his name and location to use, or perhaps he is a part time perp. It doesn't much matter I suppose. But as a lawyer I have to wonder how much it pays. :lol:
I'm still trying to decide whether to call him and what angle I might take should I get him on the phone.

And of course there is the obligatory

For what it's worth, I really like the idea of slowly documenting the Sims. I really think people will start coming here to search for specific ones when they come across their names. In fact that was the first thing I did before looking elsewhere.
Critical Mass

SacredCowSlayer wrote:Incidentally there is a Douglas Abraham in Livonia, Michigan who is a law partner in a personal injury firm. The perps may have just picked his name and location to use, or perhaps he is a part time perp. It doesn't much matter I suppose. But as a lawyer I have to wonder how much it pays. :lol:
I'm still trying to decide whether to call him and what angle I might take should I get him on the phone.
I emailed him last year... he said it wasn't him posting tributes... which makes sense as there must be tens of thousands of tributes by 'Doug'. Either way the vicsim report shows that most of the tributes are likely computer generated.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Critical Mass wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote:Incidentally there is a Douglas Abraham in Livonia, Michigan who is a law partner in a personal injury firm. The perps may have just picked his name and location to use, or perhaps he is a part time perp. It doesn't much matter I suppose. But as a lawyer I have to wonder how much it pays. :lol:
I emailed him last year... he said it wasn't him posting tributes... which makes sense as there must be tens of thousands of tributes by 'Doug'. Either way the vicsim report shows that most of the tributes are likely computer generated.
Interesting. Thanks for letting me know. That will save me the uncomfortable phone call. I bet that lawyer is not very happy about the unfortunate connection.
And yes I agree they are likely to be computer generated anyways. They certainly read like it.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I did a post some time ago on the zombie-cult names and near-names and anagrams to be found in the Sim.

Doug Abraham transubstantiates into God Abraham

Not surprising then to find it on each of the joke tributes.

@CM Did Douglas Abraham indicate knowing another Douglas Abraham living on in Livonia? Has he ever inquired (or is it enquired?) as to why his name is being used?
Critical Mass

brianv wrote: @CM Did Douglas Abraham indicate knowing another Douglas Abraham living on in Livonia? Has he ever inquired (or is it enquired?) as to why his name is being used?
IIRC he appeared to be totally uninterested that his name was being used.

I also recall finding something that indicated that there was another Doug Abraham in Livonia but I never asked him about that... besides it seemed most unlikely to me.

SacredCowSlayer give him a call... I've lost access to most of that old research so I've no evidence for any neutral reader anyways. You can properly finish what I ineptly started and share it for any new readers.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:Doug Abraham transubstantiates into God Abraham
What a hilariously great pun. A rare medium, well-done.

So to speak.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Our member "omaxsteve" registered here back in March 29, 2010.

His first post went like this:
omaxsteve wrote: Hi,

I have been reading for a while but have not had a reason to post as of yet.

I firmly believe in TV fakery , no planes, and for the most part that many of the victims are pure simulations.

My problem, is what about those victime that in fact really did exist. My sister is visiting from Maryland, and she knows (or knew) a victim who supposedly crashed in the plane at the pentagon. His name was Todd Reuben. In fact two weeks before sept 11, she sat at the same table as Todd Reuben and his wife at a wedding reception.
Now, excuse me, omaxsteve - but the questions I have (over FIVE years later) are the following :

Have you followed up this claim by your sister since then?
Any news about Todd Reuben's son - and if he has recovered from this terrible 'polio' condition / deformation?

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/guestb ... 823&page=4

Seriously now, for how long is this silly farce supposed to go on?
WHY are virtually ALL the "9/11 victims" portraits blatantly photoshopped?

"TODD REUBEN" - on the National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial:
http://pentagonmemorial.org/explore/bio ... d-h-reuben
" Todd was an avid fan of all local Washington sports teams, particularly the Redskins, Capitals, DC United and Maryland Terrapins. His greatest sports commitment, however, was coaching his cherished 11-year-old twin boys, Jason and Jeffrey, in basketball and soccer, at which they both now excel. "
"Carole and Jesse Reuben go to the Pentagon Memorial so often that they've become volunteers to help visitors."
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local ... 17094.html
Critical Mass

Oh look Simon, we have another 'hug me clone'...

I'll defer to the forums opinion on whether or not those constitute 'a screamer'.

Nothing to see here folks...
August 10, 2008

I was cleaning out my cabinets today and found the George Washington University National Law Center 1986 Entering Class Student Directory. For grins, I was checking to see how some of my former classmates had been doing. I don't remember Todd that well, but I recalled his face and thought I would look him up. I am so sorry that this is the site that it took me to. Years have passed since GW and 9/11. This site reminds me that the tragedy of 9/11 did not strike so far from home. I am so sorry for your family's loss. Please know that the losses of 9/11 will never be forgotten.

Bruce Haymes, Westport, CT

Interestingly Todd's family & friends have been heavily involved with the media coverage...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdO-NdIdyow
Goldblatt was one of approximately 700 people who attended a benefit soccer game at Bullis on Saturday night in an effort to raise money for two organizations: The Reuben Twins Trust and the New York Firefighters 9-11 Disaster Relief Fund. The game raised about $11,000 to be split 50-50 between the two causes.

Either way Todd is apparently still living in Florida with his Wife & Son just as you first exposed...

One truly wonders what additional information Steve has rustled up in the past five years since you & the forum raised such questions.

PS

My favourite tribute to Todd so far...
Todd was a hero even more so than those among us who used his name for personal gain. There is good and evil and he stood with our good angels. There is not much difference from the evil actions of those who declared war on our way of life and individuals in our country again, that took advantage of this tragedy for personal gain.

He will be a hero for all time.

Posted by: aw1123 | August 3, 2010 8:42 AM