9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
fakers911

Unread post by fakers911 »

simonshack 4 Sep 29 2010, 09:16 PM wrote: Oh my Goodness - noo, not again! :lol:
The "UP-YOURS" finger that Hoi Polloi always points out!

Hey, Hoi! We need to make a collection of all the "up-yours" vicsim photos.
It would make for a fun compilation

Thanks, fakers911. Don't know if you're aware of how many 9/11 vicsim pictures feature someone in the background raising a finger ...as if saying: "Take this!"...
Hey Simon,

Seen alot of your vids and stuf, but never seen the up-yours pictures.
To be honest, I can't imagine what can be wrong with the "thumbs up" gesture in a picture. If it is a middle finger, then I can imagine.

:lol:

Where can I see some more?

EDIT: Isn't that the ear of the woman, instead of a finger? :lol: :P
fakers911

godzilla 4 Sep 29 2010, 09:34 PM wrote:
There are all kinds of things wrong with that 'photo'.

Check out the giraffe neck and the face-to-wall shadow of the guy wearing the glasses.

Have a look at the preposterous candle shadow.
Wow.. you are right. Didn't notice that at all. That neck... and that shadow at the left side of the candle :o

See this link: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/52/12776 ... 66c9_b.jpg

To me this also is a clearly photoshopped image. A lot of people do not see it, or they do not want to see it... :angry:

Though it doesn't have anything to do with memorial scams or vicsims, but it has everythint to do with fakery. Sorry if it doesn't belong here.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I think I must apologize to Hoi... as soon as I said in the other thread I had not the feeling this place was flooded with shills... well...
I don't know what i was thinking. Sorry everyone.

Besides I just read this old thread

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... ic=89&st=0

and finally understood something about a character and a situation I had only encountered in form of vague allusions so far. Very deep discussion.

So I think i understand a few things better tonight. And I also know it won't be for too long, it is just not my mindset. I tend to look forward and I think I will make the same mistake (forgetful candor) a few more times before I give up. <_<
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fakers911 4 Sep 29 2010, 08:28 PM wrote:

I can follow your logic but I honestly can't detect anything silly about that picture. Can you? Honestly?
You may - or may not - see something odd in this picture:

Please use "control+" and "control-" to enlarge/shrink at leisure.

I will leave it up to you.
(the small arrows are just for eye-help for shoe-tips, but there's more to this picture than that).
http://www.septemberclues.org
fakers911

simonshack 4 Sep 29 2010, 11:31 PM wrote:
fakers911 4 Sep 29 2010, 08:28 PM wrote:

I can follow your logic but I honestly can't detect anything silly about that picture. Can you? Honestly?
You may - or may not - see something odd in this picture:

I will leave it up to you.
(the small arrows are just for eye-help, but there's more to this picture than that).
First thing I notice is the woman on the left having a rather melon sized head. She is quite large but that is not impossible. In The Netherlands we have a lot of super sized women.

Second thing is the aliasing at the edge of the left side of the woman and the shoulder of the guy next to her.

I don't notice anything odd near your arrows. First guess it would be that her leg is bent, while her foot seem to be flat on the floor? Virtualy impossible in that position since her left leg should be quite longer than her right leg.

What have I won? B)
simonshack
Administrator

fakers911 4 Sep 29 2010, 09:40 PM wrote:
I don't notice anything odd near your arrows.
In fact, there is nothing odd near my arrows. They are only to show the shoe-tips' relative positions. Now raise your eyes and look at Mrs. "Ingeborg D?sir?e Lariby's" chest. You may see that her left boob is visible while her right boob is tucked well behind her male colleague's left arm.

Now take any lady you have handy (your mom, your sister, your secretary) and have her stand behind you in such fashion. Then, look at both your shoe-tips and see if the lady's can stand in front of yours - and by how much - without the lady losing her balance.

But of course...Mrs Lariby was a very special lady - who knows what she was (not) capable of ! :D

"She spoke five languages and was never known to date a man without an accent."

International Friends

In the hours after the attack, her voice mail brimmed with more than 40 messages, in several languages, from almost every continent. Ingeborg Lariby -- native of the Netherlands, citizen of everywhere -- collected friends across the globe like postcards.

After years of wanderlust, Ms. Lariby, 42, put down roots in New York to work for Regus Business Centers, which had offices in the trade center. She gloried in being a New Yorker, taking up in-line skating (she had the scrapes to prove it) and zipping around the city.She spoke five languages and was never known to date a man without an accent.

http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=127155

*Swoon*... Every now and then - I just have to re-read those insprational tributes. They're so full of sparkling life and romantic adventure!
fakers911

simonshack @ Sep 30 2010, 12:01 AM wrote:
fakers911 4 Sep 29 2010, 09:40 PM wrote:
I don't notice anything odd near your arrows.
In fact, there is nothing odd near my arrows. They are only to show the shoe-tips' relative positions. Now raise your eyes and look at Mrs. "Ingeborg D?sir?e Lariby's" chest. You may see that her left boob is visible while her right boob is tucked well behind her male colleague's left arm.

Now take any lady you have handy (your mom, your sister, your secretary) and have her stand behind you in such fashion. Then, look at both your shoe-tips and see if the lady's can stand in front of yours - and by how much - without the lady losing her balance.
:o

I see what you mean, but I do think that might be possible in a way. Place your right foot over your left foot and strech your right leg a little. You will see that your right foot ends up a little further without losing too much balance. Okay, they should not push you in that position..

Other than that, she seems to be in line with the women on the far left and right.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

lol - she is quite literally squueeeezed into the picture
Culto

Unread post by Culto »

There are some striking similarities between the WTC-picture and the picture in which she wears the orange business-suit, featured on the memorials.

On the orange suit is a 'dot' on the exact spot of the broche on the white suit.
The clothing is remarkably similar: it seems like they just changed the colours of it.

Most striking however, is the similarity in the standing positions: the arms and the crossed legs in identical positions.

In her pictures there is some blatant photoshopping, for instance in this one from her legacy memorial, uploaded in 2008.

On 9-11 this year somebody uploaded 2 very interesting photos on 9-11 Heroes:
http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Ingeborg_Ast ... Lariby.php

These pictures are supposed to be from around 1987. To me they look very convincing, but maybe somebody can debunk these as well?
Ratchfield

Unread post by Ratchfield »

[ADMIN: PROPAGANDA ALERT - HIDDEN TROLL REVEALING SELF. Pay attention to the language they use once revealing that they have planted themselves as a false friend only to wind up to this very pitch, Esp. bold text.]

I grew up around [insert so-and-so, this and that backstory] Boston and listened to and watched the Bruins win 2 Stanley Cups in 1970 and 1972 while Ace Bailey played at Left Wing for Boston. I had all the Bruins "baseball cards" from that era and he was one of them. He may have not have been a Vic- he may have taken on a new life elsewhere- but you can bet your life that he was not a Sim.

No question Ace Bailey existed.

But [anyway, pressing on. pressing on. no questions but pressing on ...] there are two things I found suspicious..

1) Bailey was traveling with Mark Bavis as they both lived in MA and both were paid scouts for the LA Kings which is where the Fake Flight 11 was going.
According to his wife she says she never received the calls he was supposed to have made? Doesn't sound like she is "co-operating " with the official story. Also from the way its worded “We had no idea” Garnet was on it, and that “I had no thought he was in harm’s way.” it sounds to me like he had never even told his family he was getting on a plane..

2) Mark Bavis's family as of 2010 was the only family of all the "victims" not to have settled their lawsuit claiming they want "answers" and are still holding out for a a trial to be held that would hold United Airlines responsible for their son's death. Mark does appear on the SSDI while Bailey does not. Sounds like they smell a rat somewhere and are not cooperating either ["either"? OHH those sims are such rebels. Just like us here on the forum. We just hate cooperationg. Right.].

BAVIS, MARK L 13 Mar 1970 11 Sep 2001 (V) 31 (FO) (none specified) Massachusetts 014-66-0115

Profile: Garnet Bailey
Garnet Bailey was a participant or observer in the following events:
8:52 a.m.-8:59 a.m. September 11, 2001: Flight 175 Passenger Tries to Call Wife [ANY opportunity a perp has to re-introduce the false story of airplanes WILL BE USED. Every opportunity, no matter how much it contradicts the idea that the planes were faked earlier in the post. They really don't like that they cocked up the airplane videos.]

Garnet ‘Ace’ Bailey.Garnet ‘Ace’ Bailey. [Source: Los Angeles Kings]Garnet “Ace” Bailey, a passenger on Flight 175, tries four times to call his wife Katherine, on both her business and home phone lines. According to the 9/11 Commission, his attempts are unsuccessful, and he never gets to speak to her. [9/11 Commission, 8/26/2004, pp. 21 pdf file; ESPN, 9/7/2006] Bailey was assigned a seat in row 6 of the plane but attempts the calls using a phone in row 32. According to a summary of phone calls from the hijacked flights presented at the 2006 Zacarias Moussaoui trial, however, while one of his calls does not connect, the other three do and last for 22 seconds, 25 seconds, and 9 seconds. [US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Alexandria Division, 7/31/2006] Bailey’s wife will later appear to confirm not having received any calls from her husband, recalling that when the plane struck the South Tower at 9:03 a.m., “We had no idea” Garnet was on it, and that “I had no thought he was in harm’s way.” [Press-Telegram (Long Beach, CA), 9/10/2007] Garnet Bailey is a scout for the Los Angeles Kings of the National Hockey League, and played in the NHL himself from 1968 to 1978. [New York Times, 9/13/2001]

Meet the One 9/11 Family That Refuses to Settle [LINK? CITATION? NOPE! I guess Ratch doesn't want us to see the propaganda video on that page? What a shame! It really would have helped his story. :rolleyes: http://www.newser.com/story/100315/meet ... ettle.html ]
They want a trial, not the money
By Evann Gastaldo, Newser Staff

(Newser) ? Since Sept. 11, 2001, every legal claim for people injured or killed in the attacks has been resolved?except one. Mark Bavis, a 31-year-old hockey scout from Boston, died on United Airlines Flight 175, and his family has no intention of joining the large group of victims and their families who’ve settled their lawsuits. The suit isn’t about the money, they tell the New York Times: It’s about holding United and other defendants accountable in a public courtroom.

“The security breaches that day,” including security checkpoint failures, flawed cockpit doors, and ignored government warnings, “were absolutely known to these defendants before 9/11, and should have been addressed before this could happen,” says their lawyer. Though some doubt a trial will be helpful, another victim’s wife, who settled her lawsuit, praises the Bavises: “I always hoped that there would be at least one--it only takes one family--to hold out and bring them to trial and get the answers that everyone deserves.”

[ADMIN: END OF PROPAGANDA. Thanks for paying attention to the fact that these agents are frequenting are forums and some are more covert than others. This post has been decorated by hoi.polloi.]
Veritasirl

Unread post by Veritasirl »

Hi everyone,
This being my first post I would like to commend you all on the excellent research that you are doing here to expose the video and photographic fakery on 9/11 and the Memorial scams. The contrived mawkish messages are cringe inducing.
I recently came across Don Nicoloff’s site where he has been investigating the backgrounds of John McCain George Bush and Barrack Obama.

http://web.mac.com/donnicoloff/directli ... art_6.html

He has, I think proved conclusively through his extensive research that Barrack Obama’s family photos are all fake. He has also found genealogical anomalies in McCain’s and Obama’s backgrounds and that all Obama’s and some of McCain’s relatives are sims/actors. I haven’t yet got around to looking at the Bushes other than a photo that Nicoloff’s claims proves that George Bush senior was actually born in Germany.
In many instances there are no birth or death records for relatives of McCain and Obama and where there are they are contradictory in some instances.
I think that for people who are sceptical of your work the fact that 9/11 was not the first time that sim characters were used lends validation to your research. I have as urged by the admins, Simon Hoi Poi etc made myself familiar with your research. However I don’t know if you have cross-referenced you research with other researchers into other fake events or whether you may indeed be aware of Obama’s fake family photos and have had a thread/discussion here previously. If so I apologise in advance as my intention is not to waste anyone’s time here.

Re sim Ruth McCourt I recently contacted the Irish Tribute website to “complain indignantly” that September clues was calling her brother an actor and that she was a simulated entity as part of the 9/11 hoax. I asked them to contact September Clues to “set the record straight” as I was “outraged by their insinuations”. Needless to say I received no reply and I doubt very much if they contacted September Clues.
Veritasirl.
simonshack
Administrator

Veritasirl 4 Sep 30 2010, 01:04 PM wrote: The contrived mawkish messages are cringe inducing.
Indeed, Veritas...

The contrived, mawkish and sappy memorial tributes are - arguably - the most ridiculous part of the entire hoax, and the perps know it. They are realizing their writers sucked and made an atrocious job of it. Some heads must have rolled due to this mediocre department of the 9/11 fakery team. To make up for this epic fail, I suspect they currently have plans to convince people that such preposterous writings are quite normal and commonplace - something to be 'fully expected' to read on public obituaries whenever tragedies take place.

Undoubtedly, we will now be constantly offered online memorials to any sort of tragedy featuring crass, stereotyped tributes to 'get acccustomed to the fact' that this is really, in fact, the pathetic level of popular expression. The crass memorial tributes of 9/11 - riddled with 'angels', 'infectious smiles', and 'I-didn't-know-you-but-I-really-care' statements are now scheduled to be subconsciously imprinted in our minds as acceptable absurdities for uncritical consumption.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

simonshack @ Sep 30 2010, 07:00 PM wrote:
Veritasirl 4 Sep 30 2010, 01:04 PM wrote: The contrived mawkish messages are cringe inducing.
Indeed, Veritas...

The contrived, mawkish and sappy memorial tributes are - arguably - the most ridiculous part of the entire hoax, and the perps know it. They are realizing their writers sucked and made an atrocious job of it. Some heads must have rolled due to this mediocre department of the 9/11 fakery team. To make up for this epic fail, I suspect they currently have plans to convince people that such preposterous writings are quite normal and commonplace - something to be 'fully expected' to read on public obituaries whenever tragedies take place.

Undoubtedly, we will now be constantly offered online memorials to any sort of tragedy featuring crass, stereotyped tributes to 'get acccustomed to the fact' that this is really, in fact, the pathetic level of popular expression. The crass memorial tributes of 9/11 - riddled with 'angels', 'infectious smiles', and 'I-didn't-know-you-but-I-really-care' statements are now scheduled to be subconsciously imprinted in our minds as acceptable absurdities for uncritical consumption.
Not to mention the bizarre dialogues that occur online that seem written from both ends.

fictional villain: "Your dead victim relative is hot. Too bad they died, I would have asked them on a date!"

fictional victim/hero: "How dare you! This cyberspace is holy! If you criticize my digital memorial, you are just as bad as the murderers and I hope that you die!"

Puke.
Veritasirl

Unread post by Veritasirl »

QUOTE (simonshack @ Sep 30 2010, 07:00 PM)

Undoubtedly, we will now be constantly offered online memorials to any sort of tragedy featuring crass, stereotyped tributes to 'get accustomed to the fact' that this is really, in fact, the pathetic level of popular expression. The crass memorial tributes of 9/11 - riddled with 'angels', 'infectious smiles', and 'I-didn't-know-you-but-I-really-care' statements are now scheduled to be subconsciously imprinted in our minds as acceptable absurdities for uncritical consumption.

Yes Simon, they will undoubtedly have to continue in the same ridiculous vein.

“I too didn’t know you personally but your friend Ramona who worked with you at Cantor-Fitzgerald, said that you were an angel, an inspiring presence daily. Such was the power of your beautiful smile he said that it lit up and could have powered up the elevators every day as you and he rode up to Windows of the World for your morning coffee. I feel privileged that I’m getting to know you more and more each day through him. I know that right now you are having your favourite latte in the Windows of the Heavens as you look down upon us lighting up our day. Every morning at this time I think of you. God Bless. We will never (be allowed) forget”. Maria, 11am.
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

I googled "memorial tribute too young".

The first one I saw was here and these are some of the comments:

Posted Jun 29, 07 by ferdzrines954
dont be sad...she is smiling there up in heaven now with God's angels.
Posted Jun 29, 07 by debdej
She is a beautiful little girl.God bless the family. Their angel is now one of Gods angels. Thank you SnowStar! This a beautiful and moving tribute
Posted Feb 15, 07 by luvdabun
Beautiful, pass me the kleenex. We are now blessed with another angel. Choked up. Great job! Luvdabun

People are saps. This is how they talk and especially teen girls. Show me otherwise.

That's why the writers of the 9/11 memorials adopted this language and ramped up the same. The difference between real and falsified is more subtle than is being lazily and arrogantly assumed.