Vicsim Joseph Lostrangio

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

Vicsim Joseph Lostrangio

Unread postby Rasta84 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:52 pm

was the person who's widow my mom works with. I don't think he's a sim. I don't know though, I have no inside info about any of it: http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Joseph_Lostrangio.php

Picture here: http://www.9-11memorialgarden.org/victims.asp
Rasta84
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Unread postby nonhocapito on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:11 pm

maybe your mom could get invited to the widow's home and see the memories, if any. You know, photos or memorabilia.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Unread postby simonshack on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:50 am

nonhocapito @ Jul 10 2010, 06:11 PM wrote: maybe your mom could get invited to the widow's home and see the memories, if any. You know, photos or memorabilia.


Good idea, nonhocapito!

Perhaps she even has a decent portrait of her husband?


Image
Joseph Lostrangio, 48
Langhorne
Devonshire
Tower 1, 77th Floor

Rasta, do you mind providing your mom's co-worker's full name?
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6734
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Unread postby MartinL on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:18 am

simonshack @ Jul 11 2010, 01:50 AM wrote: Rasta, do you mind providing your mom's co-worker's full name?


I second this. should be interesting and we are all gentlemen so we will not treat these fine people in any way that makes them afraid to talk about these subjects :)
MartinL
Banned
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:08 am

Unread postby SmokingGunII on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:11 am

How about this one, Simon?

Image
SmokingGunII
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 am

Unread postby simonshack on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:35 am

SmokingGunII 4 Jul 11 2010, 09:11 AM wrote:How about this one, Simon?






ImageImageImageImageImage

Thanks, Smokey - the younger LoStrangio is a nice addition.
I also found 3 more shots honoring LoStrangio on 3 more memorials.
The last one is the sharpest of them all- and resembles an American flag! B)
It is to be found here http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... ems=1,6,13 - which is the "Voices of September11 Memorial" managed by Mary Fetchet for the up-and-coming 1billion NATIONAL MEMORIAL & MUSEUM.

Rasta: I think you should let Mrs.LoStrangio know that the NATIONAL MEMORIAL & MUSEUM is probably looking for a portrait of her husband.
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6734
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Unread postby antipodean on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:49 pm

SmokingGunII 4 Jul 11 2010, 10:11 AM wrote:How about this one, Simon?

Image


Is it me, but as soon as I saw that photo I thought of Austin Powers.

Image
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am

Unread postby idschmyd on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:51 am

Rasta84 @ Jul 10 2010, 06:52 PM wrote: was the person who's widow my mom works with. I don't think he's a sim. I don't know though, I have no inside info about any of it: http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Joseph_Lostrangio.php

Picture here: http://www.9-11memorialgarden.org/victims.asp


Thanks for sharing. Though you must realise that 'I believe it cos me mom says so' is pretty pathetic round here. Perhaps I speak for the majority when I say we don't even believe you have a mother. Honestly. Your post should be witheld until you can explain this story.

You say you 'have no inside info about any of it', but, bearing in mind what you've learned about 9/11 in these pages and the ridiculous, 9/11-looking imagery and written tributes put forward as proof of this character, can you be clearer on what makes you think Theressan Lostrangio exists and is a 9/11 widow? Is it simply that your mother claims to work with her? In which case, isn't it indeed your special, 'inside' info' that is swaying you despite all other clues that Jo-Lo is another clone?

Can you

1. tell us where this woman and your mother work.

2. define 'work with'; do your mother and this woman share an office, booth or whatever, or do they work in different cities?

3. In what capacity does you mother claim to know the character called Theressan. Has your mother ever: been close enough to the woman to touch her nose: spoken with her; had lunch with her; seen her?
idschmyd
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Unread postby simonshack on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Dear Rasta 84,

It would be nice to have some response from you, since you yourself opened this thread. You have been around for a long time (I do remember your many posts at the now defunct 911movement.org forum). Will you now bail out from the 9/11 research community and vaporize into cyberspace as so many other longstanding 'truthseeker-entities' have done? I hope not! :)
http://www.septemberclues.info
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6734
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Unread postby brianv on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:33 pm

simonshack @ Jul 11 2010, 01:50 AM wrote:
nonhocapito 4 Jul 10 2010, 06:11 PM wrote: maybe your mom could get invited to the widow's home and see the memories, if any. You know, photos or memorabilia.


Good idea, nonhocapito!

Perhaps she even has a decent portrait of her husband?


Image
Joseph Lostrangio, 48
Langhorne
Devonshire
Tower 1, 77th Floor

Rasta, do you mind providing your mom's co-worker's full name?


How is it that half the Sims have more chins than a Chinese phone book? To hide the photoshop joins methinks! Can't wait ot hear the outcome of this one. C'mon Rasta!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Unread postby Rasta84 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 am

idschmyd 4 Jul 12 2010, 02:51 AM wrote:
Rasta84 4 Jul 10 2010, 06:52 PM wrote: was the person who's widow my mom works with. I don't think he's a sim. I don't know though, I have no inside info about any of it: http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Joseph_Lostrangio.php

Picture here: http://www.9-11memorialgarden.org/victims.asp


Thanks for sharing. Though you must realise that 'I believe it cos me mom says so' is pretty pathetic round here. Perhaps I speak for the majority when I say we don't even believe you have a mother. Honestly. Your post should be witheld until you can explain this story.

You say you 'have no inside info about any of it', but, bearing in mind what you've learned about 9/11 in these pages and the ridiculous, 9/11-looking imagery and written tributes put forward as proof of this character, can you be clearer on what makes you think Theressan Lostrangio exists and is a 9/11 widow? Is it simply that your mother claims to work with her? In which case, isn't it indeed your special, 'inside' info' that is swaying you despite all other clues that Jo-Lo is another clone?

Can you

1. tell us where this woman and your mother work.

2. define 'work with'; do your mother and this woman share an office, booth or whatever, or do they work in different cities?

3. In what capacity does you mother claim to know the character called Theressan. Has your mother ever: been close enough to the woman to touch her nose: spoken with her; had lunch with her; seen her?


It's just speculation but it seems unlikely to me that this woman is some kind of agent for the government in this way. They're both nurses at a nursing home. Couldn't it be that some of the victims are real and others are fake? But I concede that it's possible since I have no way of really knowing. But I doubt that my mom wants to dig into it at all, she definately wasn't open to the concept that her co-worker is lying about it.
Rasta84
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Unread postby idschmyd on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:15 am

Rasta84 4 Jul 22 2010, 02:49 AM wrote:It's just speculation but it seems unlikely to me that this woman is some kind of agent for the government in this way. They're both nurses at a nursing home. Couldn't it be that some of the victims are real and others are fake? But I concede that it's possible since I have no way of really knowing. But I doubt that my mom wants to dig into it at all, she definately wasn't open to the concept that her co-worker is lying about it.



As far as I know, that’s the closest any of us are to the event! Two steps removed from a 9/11 Relative. That’s good stuff.

WHAT IS THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE NURSING HOME.



it seems unlikely to me that this woman is some kind of agent'

Wouldn't be my first thought either.

Couldn't it be that some of the victims are real and others are fake?

Yes, that’s what we’re trying to establish here, and so far the evidence that all are fabricated is scorchingly hot, not getting any cooler. What's the name and address of the nursing home?

Get excited about this with your mum. Make sure she understands how significant this is, and assure her of a welcoming and friendly reception on this forum. Scouts’ honour!
idschmyd
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Unread postby idschmyd on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:52 am

Any chance of an answer, then, Rasta man? I notice you're swimming against the tide elsewhere right now

"I think that you guys tend to assume that every event happens is some kind of false flag or fake b/c 9/11 was. I think the conspiracy behind this spill is just that.."

Why not lend a little f#cking help! What is the name of the place where this alleged victim works?
idschmyd
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Unread postby Rasta84 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:38 am

I don't want you guys tracking her down and confronting her though because it could create problems and my mom's job could be at risk. Also my mom is not trying to hear that this lady could be a fake, she reluctantly accepts that 9/11 was a false flag and even that the planes were faked when I bring it up but she's not going to be willing to accept that her co-worker is lying about losing her husband in it. So I'm not sure what if anything can be done with this.

Also I changed my opinion on the oil spill after looking at it closer for what it's worth

But actually I've also changed my opinion about what I said that this lady probably isn't an agent. She very could be actually, just b/c she works in a nursing home doesn't mean anything. Isn't that what the CIA and intelligence agents do, they pose as something else like a front to hide what they really are? So that could be dangerous in itself.
Rasta84
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Unread postby idschmyd on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:18 am

Rasta84 @ Aug 16 2010, 03:38 AM wrote: I don't want you guys tracking her down and confronting her though because it could create problems and my mom's job could be at risk. Also my mom is not trying to hear that this lady could be a fake, she reluctantly accepts that 9/11 was a false flag and even that the planes were faked when I bring it up but she's not going to be willing to accept that her co-worker is lying about losing her husband in it. So I'm not sure what if anything can be done with this.

Also I changed my opinion on the oil spill after looking at it closer for what it's worth

But actually I've also changed my opinion about what I said that this lady probably isn't an agent. She very could be actually, just b/c she works in a nursing home doesn't mean anything. Isn't that what the CIA and intelligence agents do, they pose as something else like a front to hide what they really are? So that could be dangerous in itself.


Ok, so what do you suggest? That we just pack up, "Rasta84 says his mum works with a 9/11 widow, your honour, so clearly there were victims."

"Hello, is Theressan there? Therressan Lostrangio?

a) She is! Ok, I'll hold. Hello, Ms. Lostrangio? I'm calling from [insert company]. We're running a series of articles this September....

B) Oh, she doesn't? You haven't? Hm. I've reached her on this number before. How long have you been working with XX, perhaps you don't know her. Is it possible she works the nightshift? Well, that is strange. Hm. Is there another branch of XX, or a similar sounding nursing home in the area. No, I don't suppose you would. Oh well, can I just take your name... I have an internet sprite to murder. Thanks for your time."

You see how innocent these things can be? Help, goddamyou!
idschmyd
Member
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 pm

Next

Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest