539 CONFIRMED FAKES...

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

539 CONFIRMED FAKES...

Unread postby WmCooper99 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:00 am

As of 9/9/07, even the news media admitted "539 thieves, fraudsters and schemers" as fake 9/11 victims who fraudulently collected millions of dollars.

Read article here:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007/09/09...rom_911_tr.html

The news article profiles Carlton McNish, but what happened to the other 538 fraudsters? Who were they? What are their names? How many of them are still listed as victims?

A ratio of 538 confirmed fakes out of 2,996 victims is a fraud rate of about 15%. That is really a HUGE ratio, about one out of six victims fake.

The government can't catch 100% of the frauds, so by this statistic alone we have to assume the true number of fakes was MUCH higher. In fact, of the most egregious property crimes (burglary) only about 12% of the crimes are solved. By this ratio alone, if they concluded that 15% of the victims were frauds, then statistically it is certain that probably ALL THE VICTIMS WERE FAKE.

(In fact, almost half the remaining listed victims don't even have photos by their names!).

But the news article above (dated 2007) says that due to a five (5) year statute of limitations for fraud in New York, the authorities have now STOPPED investigating the remaining names to see if they are fake or not.

The issue of fakery is no longer an investigative concern since the criminal penalties have elapsed due to time ... all the remaining fraudsters have gotten away with their crimes.


(see also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tania_Head)
WmCooper99
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:43 am

Unread postby ozzybinoswald on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:25 am

WmCooper99 4 Sep 11 2010, 05:00 AM wrote: The issue of fakery is no longer an investigative concern since the criminal penalties have elapsed due to time ... all the remaining fraudsters have gotten away with their crimes.


This is not only a criminal conspiracy to commit treason but an overt act. They have taken action beyond mere words. The conspiracy is operative. The conspirator's acts are consistent only with the effort to pursue the crime and no signs exist that they were likely to desist. Every act has only been in furtherance of the crime.

And I'm sure we can muster 2 witnesses.


So now, what was the purpose of starting a whole other thread for this plainly untrue statement when the exact discussion is now taking place under "Managing the vicsim scam"?

Why would your fourth posting since joining in March be to insist that the perps "have gotten away with their crimes"?
ozzybinoswald
Banned
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:52 am

Unread postby WmCooper99 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 am

ozzybinoswald 4 Sep 11 2010, 05:25 AM wrote:
WmCooper99 4 Sep 11 2010, 05:00 AM wrote: The issue of fakery is no longer an investigative concern since the criminal penalties have elapsed due to time ... all the remaining fraudsters have gotten away with their crimes.


This is not only a criminal conspiracy to commit treason but an overt act. They have taken action beyond mere words. The conspiracy is operative. The conspirator's acts are consistent only with the effort to pursue the crime and no signs exist that they were likely to desist. Every act has only been in furtherance of the crime.

And I'm sure we can muster 2 witnesses.


So now, what was the purpose of starting a whole other thread for this plainly untrue statement when the exact discussion is now taking place under "Managing the vicsim scam"?

Why would your fourth posting since joining in March be to insist that the perps "have gotten away with their crimes"?


Huh? Your comment makes absolutely no sense.

My post is about the 539 frauds that were already admitted to by the government of New York. Got it? Why do you need spoon feeding? Are you here to help Simon, or is your aim to sabotage his work by acting like a jerk?

Obviously the fact of those 539 frauds is strong evidence supportive of the fakery of the remainder of the so-called victims.

There is more to this than just looking at photos and guessing what celebrity it looks like, in fact, that is basically a worthless endeavour that ultimately proves nothing. It is pure speculation, but what I have linked here (which I didn't find anywhere else on this site) is the fact that the official fraud investigation by the city has stopped because of the statue of limitations in the state of New York.

You comment about "action" "overt" "beyond words" "2 witnesses" etc is a bunch of mindless crap. You wish to discuss things intelligently with me? Start by reading what I wrote, and don't make implications against me when you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
WmCooper99
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:43 am

Re: 538 CONFIRMED FAKES...

Unread postby simonshack on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:17 pm

WmCooper99 wrote:Are you here to help Simon, or is your aim to sabotage his work by acting like a jerk?


Magic foresight, Cooper - chapeau ! :P
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6734
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: 538 CONFIRMED FAKES...

Unread postby simonshack on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:34 pm

From the
NEW YORK COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY 'S OFFICE:


http://manhattanda.client.tagonline.com ... 1-07.shtml

"During the course of the investigation, it was discovered that the defendant is not married to anyone by the name of Jasclliny, Jisley or Jocelyn McNish and that he does not currently have three minor children as he claimed on his various applications for relief. There is no evidence that, even though her name was read from the list of those killed at the World Trade Center during the 2002 and 2003 memorial services, the woman the defendant claimed to be his dead wife ever existed.

Grand Larceny in the Second Degree is a class C felony which is punishable by up to 15 years in prison."



Wow, really?

"Grand Larceny in the Second Degree is a class C felony
which is punishable by up to 15 years in prison."


But...but..."JASELLINY MC NISH" is still listed on Voices of Sept11 Memorial in 2010:
Image

http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/mem...idbio=697147304
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6734
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy


Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest