Fly Away Peter, Stay home Paul

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
brianv

Re: Fly Away Peter, Stay home Paul

Unread post by brianv »

Anyone spot the coincidence that this arrives practicaly the same day that someone else can definitely vouch for the the Ingeborg sim's validity?

Both on the same week that that the fairy prince weds and the evil wizard dies??

Has the proof but won't post it because "we wont believe it".

All I can say is - "Put up or shut up!!"

/edit Tell you what, how about contacting your old teacher and bring him here!! He will surely have proof that his twin brother really did in fact exist and died in the empty twin-towers or on one of the non-existant planes!!
Extremophile

Re: Fly Away Peter, Stay home Paul

Unread post by Extremophile »

Rmbvs wrote:Well done in ignoring everything I have said except what was convenient for you!
Also, for proving my point. You have not even seen the proof, or given me a chance to provide it before dismissing it as fake. I am more than happy to provide this, but, honestly, is there even any point? You do not seem to be looking for the truth, but only the "facts" that are convenient and easy to twist to suit your version of events.
I'm more than happy to see your proof posted here. Don't back down too easily now; show us everything you have.
It is best I think if we treat this as a hypothetical missing person case. Whereby you (as the one reporting a missing person) have to provide us (the cautious detectives who suspect foul play based on similar cases) evidence of existence and history of the person in question. Unfortunately for you we cannot treat this as a murder case, because there is no body, no autopsy or coroner report and the supposed crime scene has been "mishandled" (for lack of a better word for "totally wiped out").
It's up to you now. Good luck!