Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
D.Duck
Banned

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Unread post by D.Duck »

Dr.Hoi
I am curious about your evidence D.Duck
Yea. I am curious too. What do you think about the evidence ?

There is more here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 6&start=45

ANGELL REAL OR NOT REAL, YES OR NO ? That's a good start.
it is interesting to watch
Yea, I really think its interesting to watch.

No Ho,
If I am understanding this issue
You dont.

D.Duck

PS/ Fred, cut the bullshit Angell = Rats.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Great link to some good old research, Dduck. There's a fine quote of yours on that thread:
Dduck (August 2010)
"There is also a possibility that the David Angell story is backstopped better then all the other stories and he never existed."
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

DD, I think Angell is just a pen name of John Ratzenberger. Instead of name calling, prove me wrong.

How close is your personal and professional relationship with John Ratzenberger (if any)? I'm not sure how you can vouch for the guy if you're just a fan and don't have any sort of relationship. Does he need a bodyguard on this forum?

It's pretty easy to make "Angell" disappear by just having Ratz stop playing him in public, just like it's easy to make "Barbara Olson" disappear when the actress starts calling herself "Lady Booth".

With 20 years of famous TV and awards shows surely there must be a lot of video of John Ratzenberger and David Angell at the same place at the same time. They must have attended meetings together, gone to lunch together.... Got any evidence that they're two separate people and not just Clark Kent and Superman? There must be countless cast photos of Cheers, Taxi, Frasier... Let's see what you've got!
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

Where's NORM when you need him, haha!!
You see George Wendt in the crowd clapping after the Angell speech, lets take him to a bar kick back a dozen drafts and pry his brain!! It's worth a shot! :D
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Brutal,
Where's NORM when you need him, haha!!
You see George Wendt in the crowd clapping after the Angell speech, lets take him to a bar kick back a dozen drafts and pry his brain!! It's worth a shot

Well, George is right there with Ratz and David and Lynn Angell.

@8.07 Ratz is in the seat behind the ladies dressed in blue and black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLPSkg51eMw

Oh,I forgot, Angell must have gone to the toilet after his acceptance speech and dressed himself as Ratz. A real cross dresser that Ratz and fast too.

By the way here it is again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4PSIfCx ... r_embedded

Angell was real and so are more then 50 persons on the flights, what happened to them and why, is the question you should be looking for an answer to.

As we have said over and over again: "They used different techniques to Fake the footage", I will now say:

THEY USED DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES AND VICTIM POOLS TO COME UP WITH THE VICSIMS.

Of course they backstopped the real guys with bullshit too, to muddy the waters but that doesn't make them Fake and they all had different reasons to vanish on 9/11.

I can count 10/15 categories of people in the vicsims (real, fake,dead long ago and so on) but they all ended up in the same picture bowl to get photo shopped.

Quack
D.Duck

ps: Anyone up to make some circles and rectangles on peoples faces, I really miss that.
Last edited by D.Duck on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Interesting.

I was afraid of something like that being true. So you're saying there are some real victims and they were turned into 'vicsims' in order to disguise the real deaths?

In that case, and since you agree there isn't good evidence for airplanes, they must have been killed in another way. In other words, there was some kind of coordinated scheme to kill these 100 or so people on the fictional "airplanes" and that means we might use 9/11 as a sort of starting point to investigate why any real victims might have died?

In that case, let's go over David Angell. Let's say he was real but he was backstopped poorly in parts and well in other parts. Might we say there is a "real" Angell and a "fake" Angell and after the real Angell was departed/killed/safely removed, that they started overlapping the "fake" Angell chronology in order to create a fictional method of departure while his real death/disappearance remains a mystery?

If so, should we speculate that his real existence had to do with vast quantities of money - and that it might have had something to do with this Frasier lawsuit? Perhaps there is an actor/sim commissioned to create new fake details in case anyone tries to investigate the "real" Angell?
Last edited by hoi.polloi on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: ...
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Hoi my friend,

I hope you remember what I said when we were in Rome at Simons place, my plan to show people.
It was a funny plan, not a killing plan.

Its the same with 9/11, the plan was not to kill a lot of people.

The 9/11 plan was to make money and the system today is that money is power.

I dont think more then 1/2 maybe 3 people were killed on 9/11 at the WTC complex but who knows cos there are more people that are murdered every day NYC and one of them could have had a heart attack if they saw "Carmen Taylor" in the street.

The people on the flights is up for debate but I have a pretty good guess on most of them, but as always, my guess could be wrong so why dont we check it out?

Best
D.Duck
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yeah you said your plan was to explode a bunch of garbage in a field and then tell everyone an airplane crashed and see how people go along with it - and then when people are marching to our tune, reveal it all as a hoax - in order to show people how it can be done. I still think it's pretty funny if you could do it very safely.

But the 9/11 perps didn't have a "funny" plan like that - they seemed to have made a plan to force the "money is power" scheme as you said and some war guys got involved and turned it into a war scheme and that's not really all that funny anymore at all - it's tragic. So if anyone died who was listed as a fake victim or turned sort of "artificial"-looking, it's no less a serious crime than any other murder and should be investigated accordingly.

The guess that 1, 2, 3 people died - it's certainly less convincing than before 9/11 when we could have some trust of the media that was reporting deaths. It seems that most media is now fake or calculated with some lie in it. However, some truth does slip through, even when buried in lies, they cannot cover up certain facts - or they don't pay attention to the facts that make it through when they are busy lying about something else.

So - in other words - an investigation may be possible by carefully peering into the news for things they might not be lying about.

The problem - from my standpoint - is that we will never know which is real or fake, there is always guesswork involved, and that we cannot be 99.9% sure of something like I am 99.9% sure there was no Boeing crash on 9/11. From now on, when investigating real murder that happened on 9/11, it's all 50%, 10% and less - complete guesswork. So I admire your willingness to put the pieces together and construct a plausible story ... but it's hard work. And it will always be a Sisyphusian task. I am not sure I am up for it. But if you do the work, I will look at it.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I'm beginning to think I somehow missed an important post over the last 6 months (which strikes me as unlikely, since I've never missed a day reading all new posts since Reality Shack's beginning).

If the evidence shows that Angell is in fact a real human being, I don't understand why that automatically means he died on 9/11 - or on any other date. Would someone kindly please review for me the evidence we have that he is actually dead, along with any evidence we have that he died on 9/11? I thought the airlines had never released official passenger manifests that they had filed with the FAA of the supposed 9/11 flights that day, so why do we think he has any connection to any flight, real or faked?

My apologies, Duck, if my memory is faulty and I'm missing something blatantly obvious as far as proof of his death.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

D.Duck wrote:
Well, George is right there with Ratz and David and Lynn Angell.

@8.07 Ratz is in the seat behind the ladies dressed in blue and black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8xObps ... re=related
Dduck,

Your link pointed to the "Emmy Awards part 11 of 1981" - where there is no Ratz to be seen whatsoever.
You surely meant to link to the "Emmy Awards part11 of 1984" - where Ratz in fact makes a 2-secs 'peekaboo' appearance behind two clapping ladies...(correct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLPSkg51eMw - watch at 8.07) Please be more careful when posting links as it can be a pretty time-wasting affair to figure out the correct videos that you wish to show us.

It is interesting to note that the Youtube user "bobtwcatlanta" (who has uploaded as many as 387 videos of Emmy Awards and similar stuff) coincidentally uploaded his 1984 Emmy Awards videos on October 1, 2010. That timeline just happens to match with the height of the raging Angell/Ratz debate we had on this forum ( MEMORIAL SCAMS thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2245105#p2245105 )- Of course, that 'bitter' debate had lasted throughout the entire month of September 2010. As you can see a bit further down that thread, October1 2010 was also the day that the "Ozzybinoswald" character started calling me names.

Don't get me wrong : I am not insinuating anything sinister here - but I think it's fair & due to register this rather remarkable coincidence - for the record. However, for someone to upload the videos of a 26-year-old Emmy Award gala (featuring Angell and Ratzenberger) just as heated controversies about Angell and Ratzenberger had reached maximum temperatures on this forum is, IMHO, a rather remarkable coincidence.

I honestly keep wondering what is so relevant about this Angell issue in the first place. Here's how I see it:

- If Angell was a real person who was abducted and killed in 2001 - he's an "airplane passenger" vicsim
- If Angell was a real person and started a new life in a tropical island - he's an "airplane passenger" vicsim
- If Angell was another fictitious "9/11 victim" just like most appear to be - he's an "airplane passenger" vicsim

As you rightly recalled, we've kept saying that different techniques were employed to construct the fake 9/11 imagery. I have certainly no problem to apply the same paradigm to the vicsim creation. But you have been suggesting that "our research might lose credibility" if it falls short of revealing the exact ways each and everyone of the fake victims were generated. This is, IMHO, not the case - but you are most welcome to investigate in that direction.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Simon,

I really hate when people post the wrong links and now I have done it myself and I am sorry for that but now the link is correct.

I have been on the Angell and other passenger stuff for the past 6 mounts and all my shit is not organised and I tell you right now, my brain is fucked up and even more unorganised so I need to take a break.

I told you guys some time ago that this is a head fuck and the psyop guys have done a fantastic job and I love them cos they are good at what they are doing but at the same time I hate them for the consequences they create.

I honestly keep wondering what is so relevant about this Angell issue in the first place.
Do you think it would be relevant and important if more then 50 people on the flights were real people? Do you think it would be important if it showed that out of some 250 passengers on the Fake flights, 50 real people were super rich billionaires and millionaires.

It is simply not an option to get the high profiles wrong. There is a totally different ballgame with the rest, that said we should always strive for perfection.

The vicsim report will never lose cred and I think it will be even stronger if we get our shit straight and I will do my best to make that happen.

Best
D.Duck
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I as well as other members will be looking forward to reading your research DD!
I agree the guy could still be alive, stranger things have happened!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Brutal Metal wrote:I as well as other members will be looking forward to reading your research DD!
I agree the guy could still be alive, stranger things have happened!
I think the axiom is pretty straightforward. If one of the vicsims of 9/11 was a real celebrity-person, almost certainly he/she isn't dead. If such a big plot does not include killing regular people (all the contrary, it creates people), why should it include killing VIPs?
D.Duck wrote:Do you think it would be relevant and important if more then 50 people on the flights were real people? Do you think it would be important if it showed that out of some 250 passengers on the Fake flights, 50 real people were super rich billionaires and millionaires.
My answer would be: no I don't think it would be that relevant.
A VIP who died on 9/11 is just someone in a prestigious list of chosen people eager to change life who got given the chance. So far I am not shocked by this angle of the story more than I already am by the whole thing.

And before Hoi gets all worked up, I don't mean this is not worth researching or not worth discussing. The way I see it it is just not earth-shattering. Maybe it seems so only because the Angell case is been discussed so long, and it is so full of spooky stuff, that it seems to matter so much. But my feeling is that it is a detail out of our control, which the more is discussed, the more is bound to frustrate people, instead of convincing others to look into the story and in the research.
"Angell who?"

Besides-- what next?

If we had the complete lists of the celebrities who pretended to die on 9/11, then what would happen?
D.Duck wrote:Anyone up to make some circles and rectangles on peoples faces, I really miss that.
...I am afraid we would be in the position of someone (guess who) who looked like he tried to nail a given actor because he totally played a fake street witness: There was NO REAL CHANCE to prove it 100%, but it was a card that could attract attention and energies and be played and discussed forever because it was so almost-revealing.

It is already hard as it is to tell the kids a story of Death where nobody really died... where people were created out of thin air... but to add to it that some of those who never died were princes and princesses...
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

NoHo,

Wow, a gatekeeper that answers questions addressed to Simon.

Haha, I get the picture "nothing to see here folks, just move on".

ToDiLo
D.Duck
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

D.Duck wrote:Wow, a gatekeeper that...
Yawn.