Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby simonshack on August 11th, 2011, 3:42 am

*

Wow.

That's some fat digging, nonho!

This one is a gem...
Image

...but the entire Frasier "11" meme is quite mind-boggling. Thanks for making this.
All of the past, endless (and apparently senseless) 'Angell infighting' between megashills 'Ozzybinoswald' and 'Dduck' become clearer now. And yes - I've been reading your Lloyd research and it all makes very sound sense to me. Great work, nonho. :)
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6524
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby fred on August 11th, 2011, 5:49 am

simonshack wrote:*
All of the past, endless (and apparently senseless) 'Angell infighting' between megashills 'Ozzybinoswald' and 'Dduck' become clearer now. And yes - I've been reading your Lloyd research and it all makes very good sense to me. Great work, nonho. :)


I still don't understand the Angell infighting. Since he's a high-profile vicsim he's important to handle correctly. Everybody has heard of Cheers and Fraiser, so to say that the creator of that show got killed on a flight to the WTC, or that he never existed, is a big deal.

Duck's point seemed to be that since Hollywood is a drug-infested snakepit of untrustworthy losers there's no way you could have People like Kelsey Grammer in on the act. They can't be trusted with secrets because they're always checking into rehab for cocaine and booze etc. Therefore, he concludes, the perps needed a few actual high-profile victims to make the operation seem legitimate. In summary, we're faced with mostly vicsims but with a handful of unlucky murder victims thrown in to round out the pack.

Ozzy seems to have become hard to get along with since the death of his 2nd Cousin and the lack of support or belief in that story from around here. I think he admitted that his cousin seemed simmy-looking but that we have to believe she's real because he vouches for her.

I guess I would still like to believe that Ozzy's the real thing and that Duck's just invested in his theory. If they're bad-guy infiltrators they're at the top of the class.
fred
Member
 
Posts: 592
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 1:43 pm

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby SmokingGunII on August 11th, 2011, 10:39 am

Great work, Nonho. May I suggest that you extend this with the "Wings" & "Cheers" stuff rather than create new videos? I believe this would make the suposition of prior knowledge even stronger.

I also agree with you that these references are "nods & winks" to their little circle of "brothers".
SmokingGunII
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 10:34 am

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby reel.deal on August 11th, 2011, 11:33 am

The Utoya victim vs vicsim developments may shed more light on the Angell/Berensen etc 9/11 high-profile 'deaths'.
From day 1 here i've always thought 'pina-coladas & face-lifts in Acapulco - so what ?'

Duck's saying a few dissapeared actual real existing 'personality' 9/11 vicSIMS as neccessities kinda made sense.
Personally, i would be more shocked if a couple of 'real existing personalities' DIDNT go in the vicsim-mix, though
i never got why Ozzy so hung up on nailing any 'real' Angell, & especially the 'Harley Guy' as REAL ENTITIES...

Like Dubya, Rumsfeld, Cheney & crew ever gonna face trial either ?
David Angell & Mark Humphrey - perps in the dock ?
Brought to account, facing 'justice' ?!?
dream on...


& yeah, wicked stuff, nonho...

B)
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: August 15th, 2010, 1:42 am

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby fred on August 11th, 2011, 2:10 pm

I think the Mark Humphrey actor is a real entity and the point of nailing these "bit players" is that they're easy prey. Men like Dick Cheney are too well-defended and too plugged-in to really go after without the help of the government and an army.

I understand, for example, Killtown's eagerness to expose Val McClatchey because she's not all that great at her job. These clowns are basically low-hanging-fruit, small fry who can be easily caught.

You need "regime change" before you put Cheney in a jail cell. Exposing Mark Humphrey puts the perps in a bad spot because they can't really defend him (why should they? he's not supposed to be part of the "government") but they can't leave him out in the cold because it destroys morale for the rest of their team. It forces the bad guys to rely more on sims than live actors because the live actors don't want to be the next Gary Welz or Mark Humphrey.
fred
Member
 
Posts: 592
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 1:43 pm

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby simonshack on August 11th, 2011, 3:40 pm

fred wrote:I guess I would still like to believe that Ozzy's the real thing and that Duck's just invested in his theory. If they're bad-guy infiltrators they're at the top of the class.


Dear Fred,

I would also like to believe they were real things. However, that would require a tough stretch of my most vivid imagination.

Having no desire to spend much time on this issue, here are just a couple of brief thoughts for you to ponder.

About "Ozzybinoswald":
1: If someone were to say "Fred is a high-level infiltrator shill", would you still give that someone the benefit of doubt?
That is precisely what Ozzy has been calling me ever since the Laura Szendrei affair. See, even if Laura really was Ozzy's cousin and my research efforts for that case are dead wrong, I have a hard time imagining/understanding why someone with Ozzy's experience and intelligence should conclude that I am therefore a "high level infiltrator shill". He should know better, no?

About "Dduck":
2: If someone met you in person on three occasions (twice as a guest in your home)and unfailingly supported your research 100%, gained your unconditional trust for several months, became administrator of your discussion forum, repeatedly told you that his aim in life was to open a tiny "911 OCTOPUS museum" " near Ground Zero once his new online business would make him real rich (seriously - Dduck constantly went on about his plans to open a little September Clues Museum!)... Well, if someone like that suddenly started causing strife and havoc on your forum - literally asking to be banned - and emigrated to a 'rival' forum founded by a livid Fred-basher (and started bashing your work himself) would you still concede him the benefit of doubt, Fred?

Btw, here's Dduck (at bottom of this page) now offering Phil Jayhan his services and assistance(to build a new website) :
http://letsrollforums.com/request-help- ... post198481 (please note that I thanked him for that post. Ain't I just sweet? :P )
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6524
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 9:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby fred on August 12th, 2011, 4:23 am

Well Simon, I certainly do understand what you're saying. Usually when people suspect secret agents are out to get them it's considered paranoid, but here it just comes with the territory. When your topic is Psychological Warfare and Deception you're bound to run into a lot of cloak-and-dagger spooks and shady characters.

The trouble with "deep cover" infiltrators is that they're working alongside you for so long that they become trusted friends. Then when they engineer a rift the people on one side of the rift still see the normal "old friend" behavior and the few people on the other side see the sabotage.

I never got the sense that either one of those guys (Ozzy & Duck) was trying to stab me in the back, but I suppose one rarely gets that feeling until after the damage has been done. There is such a steady stream of obvious shills and trolls that there is bound to be a few not-so-obvious infiltrators and saboteurs lurking in our midst. I am reasonably certain that Ozzy is not Nephillim70 or some of the other people that he's been purported to be.

When a scuffle breaks out in the prison yard it's either just a fight, or maybe it's an organized hit, or maybe it's a distraction for the guards. There's been so much infiltration and attempted cyber-herding and deliberate mischief-making and sabotage that I am becoming jaded.

The guys using subtle tactics skilfully can go undetected for a very long time. It would be interesting to find out who "Jeff Hill" really is and what his motivation is. His original act was very convincing. With some of the others I'd still like to believe that it's just a personality conflict or overblown issue, but maybe that's naive. I suppose we'll see what happens. "Let's roll" with the punches, or something.
fred
Member
 
Posts: 592
Joined: October 20th, 2009, 1:43 pm

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby Brutal Metal on August 12th, 2011, 5:27 am

simonshack wrote:*

Wow.

That's some fat digging, nonho!

This one is a gem...
Image

...but the entire Frasier "11" meme is quite mind-boggling. Thanks for making this.
All of the past, endless (and apparently senseless) 'Angell infighting' between megashills 'Ozzybinoswald' and 'Dduck' become clearer now. And yes - I've been reading your Lloyd research and it all makes very sound sense to me. Great work, nonho. :)

I'll borrow the Immortal words of Seinfeld character Rava "This HAS to BE a COINCIDENCE!" "And there ISN't Big Coincidence's and Small Coincidence's there's JUST Coincidence's!" haha!! :D Remember the episode I'm talking about? The statue stealing out of work actor that cleaned Jerry's house...
Brutal Metal
Member
 
Posts: 401
Joined: July 22nd, 2010, 4:58 am

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby RoyBean on August 12th, 2011, 8:39 am

nonhocapito wrote:]I think they're just winks to others who know[/u]. Maybe they're clues left for a given moment far away in the future... Regardless, I find them important as an 'introduction' to the idea that Hollywood and the media are involved in 9/11...


Could be. And it's definitely a catchy intro.

I just wonder if it was more than gay brotherhood winks...maybe messaging instruction codes or whatever.

sorta like the numbers and time codes that keep popping up in these events. I thought If I had more time I would try to put something together that could help maybe detect a pattern or something. Numbers, dates and time codes used in certain contexts...nevermind all the 'origins' of masonry numerology stuff. But don't know if it's worth the trouble anymore.
RoyBean
Member
 
Posts: 141
Joined: January 8th, 2011, 6:08 am

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby nonhocapito on August 12th, 2011, 9:30 pm

fred wrote:Duck's point seemed to be that since Hollywood is a drug-infested snakepit of untrustworthy losers there's no way you could have People like Kelsey Grammer in on the act. They can't be trusted with secrets because they're always checking into rehab for cocaine and booze etc. Therefore, he concludes, the perps needed a few actual high-profile victims to make the operation seem legitimate. In summary, we're faced with mostly vicsims but with a handful of unlucky murder victims thrown in to round out the pack.


I had one of those surreal moments reading these words, fred. You expressed in a straightforward, understandable way what D.Duck was never capable to express for the whole duration of this polemic (I will also incidentally add that this polemic is not why or how he 'suicided' his forum persona: it was over the 'miracle on the Hudson' story. On Angell, he kept saying that he 'knew' something, and that nobody on this forum was worthy to have it shared with).

I'll also add that Ozzy is certainly still following (if not participating to, under some other name) this forum. I think he is very well informed on the progresses of the various discourses. He timely added two insulting comments to the youtube page of my video (that I had to delete as I don't need someone calling me or Simon a motherfucker or a minion), and both comments contained the 'mistaravim' epithet, which (if I am not mistaken) is a unity of information or meme recently included in certain threads on this forum, thanks to the contribution of Warriorhun... But I digress.

Before I tell you why I disagree on the alleged D.Duck's interpretation, let me sum up all the possible theories around the David Angell saga. They're all worthy of respect albeit not all reasonable. I think these 4 points can be used as a decent base to move this discussion along.

What was David Angell?

1. Real. Killed. Used to persuade media people, not worthy of trust, that the story was real, the risks real. Maybe he was disposed of because of his opposition to the scam, or he picked the short straw, whatever one wants to believe.

2. Real. Faked death. The media people cover his story and tracks, to sell 9/11 and allow him to enjoy retirement or continue his antics on other scams.

3. Fake. Invented years ago as pen name of some writer/producer, and later pledged to the 9/11 scam.

4. Fake. Just another vicsim invented together with the rest of the scam. His false biography and records were created retroactively with a bit of digital invention.

At this stage I tend to believe more the possibility number 3, for the reason I exposed earlier on this thread, but I am open to other truths, naturally, since I am not stupid. Yet possibility number 1, that you attribute to D.Duck, is simply the most unreasonable of the four.

It does not account for the foreknowledge 'hints' dropped in the shows, for example. If David Angell was real, and credited on those shows because he was real, he must have obviously been informed of the scam! And yet he was not informed that he was going to be a victim of it? Very unlikely. His dear creation, the Frasier show, mentions 'flight 11', the plane he will 'die' onto, and all the while he is not informed of what is going on? Did they stopped talking when he entered the room? Pretty hard to believe.
The almost nil shared memories of him, the lack of authentic celebration and respect around him and vicsims like him, the deafening silence that hoard him with the other invented 9/11 victims is a clear sign of the non-reality of it. Especially in times when the scam is on the brink of being exposed to larger groups of people, how did they resist the temptation to use material, credible material, of this 'real' victim to silence everyone? Where are the tons of pictures, videoclips, notices... where the unpublished work of this great creative and american hero? Where is "David Angell" street in L.A.? Can we really pretend the reality of someone who never once deflected from the reduced, hollow, digital nature of 'vicsim'? It is pure, unsupported speculation that rightfully, I believe, has been interpreted has an effort to get in the way of the research.

One last note. The celebrities who are in and out of rehab and thus not trustworthy (I guess this is said thinking of Kelsey Grammer), are not a good argument. Nobody is more dependable than someone who is an addict. You have him by the balls whenever you want it. What is the worry, for him to release an interview to spill the beans? When you control all the media? Isn't more control the reason why so many celebrities are pushed into drugs? Weren't' the musical stars of the sixties and seventies a bunch of drug addicts, and yet how many of them were assigned to carry on for years psy-op scams revolving around their lives and the messages behind their songs?

More on this in my next 'installment'... :lol: :)
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby nonhocapito on August 12th, 2011, 9:42 pm

simonshack wrote:All of the past, endless (and apparently senseless) 'Angell infighting' between megashills 'Ozzybinoswald' and 'Dduck' become clearer now. And yes - I've been reading your Lloyd research and it all makes very sound sense to me. Great work, nonho. :)

Thank you Simon. I was worried you could find it a bit useless, or a risky exercise... I know that you are rightfully past the Angell problem, since it changes little in the whole 9/11 scenario as we know it (and I agree with you.) I guess I just don't want to lose all the potentially valuable information the Angell saga contains, beside the unprovable, deliberately planted confusing parts. I see the '9/11 foreknowledge' thing, for 'old news' that it can be, as just a way to 'start over' on this... I am just glad if my intentions got through. :)
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2518
Joined: July 10th, 2010, 6:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby Brutal Metal on August 13th, 2011, 6:57 am

Interesting points! Why don't we try and Strong Arm Niles, threaten anal rape with a cattle prod til he comes clean?? Oh He might like that :lol:
Brutal Metal
Member
 
Posts: 401
Joined: July 22nd, 2010, 4:58 am

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby Unleashed on August 25th, 2011, 4:00 pm

nonhocapito wrote:
fred wrote:Duck's point seemed to be that since Hollywood is a drug-infested snakepit of untrustworthy losers there's no way you could have People like Kelsey Grammer in on the act. They can't be trusted with secrets because they're always checking into rehab for cocaine and booze etc. Therefore, he concludes, the perps needed a few actual high-profile victims to make the operation seem legitimate. In summary, we're faced with mostly vicsims but with a handful of unlucky murder victims thrown in to round out the pack.


I had one of those surreal moments reading these words, fred. You expressed in a straightforward, understandable way what D.Duck was never capable to express for the whole duration of this polemic (I will also incidentally add that this polemic is not why or how he 'suicided' his forum persona: it was over the 'miracle on the Hudson' story. On Angell, he kept saying that he 'knew' something, and that nobody on this forum was worthy to have it shared with).

I'll also add that Ozzy is certainly still following (if not participating to, under some other name) this forum. I think he is very well informed on the progresses of the various discourses. He timely added two insulting comments to the youtube page of my video (that I had to delete as I don't need someone calling me or Simon a motherfucker or a minion), and both comments contained the 'mistaravim' epithet, which (if I am not mistaken) is a unity of information or meme recently included in certain threads on this forum, thanks to the contribution of Warriorhun... But I digress.

Before I tell you why I disagree on the alleged D.Duck's interpretation, let me sum up all the possible theories around the David Angell saga. They're all worthy of respect albeit not all reasonable. I think these 4 points can be used as a decent base to move this discussion along.

What was David Angell?

1. Real. Killed. Used to persuade media people, not worthy of trust, that the story was real, the risks real. Maybe he was disposed of because of his opposition to the scam, or he picked the short straw, whatever one wants to believe.

2. Real. Faked death. The media people cover his story and tracks, to sell 9/11 and allow him to enjoy retirement or continue his antics on other scams.

3. Fake. Invented years ago as pen name of some writer/producer, and later pledged to the 9/11 scam.

4. Fake. Just another vicsim invented together with the rest of the scam. His false biography and records were created retroactively with a bit of digital invention.

At this stage I tend to believe more the possibility number 3, for the reason I exposed earlier on this thread, but I am open to other truths, naturally, since I am not stupid. Yet possibility number 1, that you attribute to D.Duck, is simply the most unreasonable of the four.

It does not account for the foreknowledge 'hints' dropped in the shows, for example. If David Angell was real, and credited on those shows because he was real, he must have obviously been informed of the scam! And yet he was not informed that he was going to be a victim of it? Very unlikely. His dear creation, the Frasier show, mentions 'flight 11', the plane he will 'die' onto, and all the while he is not informed of what is going on? Did they stopped talking when he entered the room? Pretty hard to believe.
The almost nil shared memories of him, the lack of authentic celebration and respect around him and vicsims like him, the deafening silence that hoard him with the other invented 9/11 victims is a clear sign of the non-reality of it. Especially in times when the scam is on the brink of being exposed to larger groups of people, how did they resist the temptation to use material, credible material, of this 'real' victim to silence everyone? Where are the tons of pictures, videoclips, notices... where the unpublished work of this great creative and american hero? Where is "David Angell" street in L.A.? Can we really pretend the reality of someone who never once deflected from the reduced, hollow, digital nature of 'vicsim'? It is pure, unsupported speculation that rightfully, I believe, has been interpreted has an effort to get in the way of the research.

One last note. The celebrities who are in and out of rehab and thus not trustworthy (I guess this is said thinking of Kelsey Grammer), are not a good argument. Nobody is more dependable than someone who is an addict. You have him by the balls whenever you want it. What is the worry, for him to release an interview to spill the beans? When you control all the media? Isn't more control the reason why so many celebrities are pushed into drugs? Weren't' the musical stars of the sixties and seventies a bunch of drug addicts, and yet how many of them were assigned to carry on for years psy-op scams revolving around their lives and the messages behind their songs?

More on this in my next 'installment'... :lol: :)


I am following along with this thread now. And I may be wrong about the vicsim all or nothing proposition. As far as this David Angell debate, he could have had that as a stage name, and been an actual person. And accept awards accordingly under that name, credits for TV shows etc.
It's not as though if John Wayne had ever received an Academy Award, he would have been insistent that the credit go to Marion Michael Morrison at that point.

I could see this guy having gone along with the buildup and the planting of suggestive memes in advance. Particularly if you ascribe to the notion that the power structure (Illuminati), are obligated to give advance warning, in all "fairness", so they would have us believe, by having those sorts of snippets of their code leaking out into the ether.

David Angell could be faked and off living it up on an atoll somewhere, or he might have been killed for knowing too much and tying up loose ends. We don't know all the machinations behind the scenes of their kabuki theatre. Lord knows they have offed people in Hollywood for less reasons in the past.

So I can say right now that I think by far the use of fakes and sims are played out in these events.
But, in my mind it does not preclude that it isn't also a perfect cover for offing those political or business or even personal enemies in their highly favored ritualistic affairs.

If by holding those views, I am looked upon like I just peed in the punchbowl here, let me know.

Edit to add: If this guy was killed, he could have been taken on a deep sea fishing trip in the Atlantic, or the Pacific, or buried outside of Las Vegas in the desert. The one thing that we know for sure did NOT happen is that he boarded some commercial airliner that day. The passenger lists are computer generated garbage in/garbage out deals anyway. So what if they add his name to the list?
Unleashed
Member
 
Posts: 315
Joined: March 25th, 2011, 4:27 am

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby pcguy81 on September 1st, 2011, 6:51 pm

I was in the Roman Catholic Seminary for the DIocese of Providence at the time of September 11. As a Seminarian who served at the Memorial Mass at Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral for David Angell, I can attest that he was a real person who lost his life on 9/11. The Memorial Mass was Concelebrated by Bishop Kenneth Angell (his borther) and Bishop Robert Mulvee.
pcguy81
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: September 1st, 2011, 6:47 pm

Re: Evidence that David Angell was a Real Person?

Postby brianv on September 1st, 2011, 7:07 pm

pcguy81 wrote:I was in the Roman Catholic Seminary for the DIocese of Providence at the time of September 11. As a Seminarian who served at the Memorial Mass at Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral for David Angell, I can attest that he was a real person who lost his life on 9/11. The Memorial Mass was Concelebrated by Bishop Kenneth Angell (his borther) and Bishop Robert Mulvee.


All that cult of the jewish zombie mumbo-jumbo doesn't hold any sway here!

And you are...?
Last edited by brianv on September 1st, 2011, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: October 18th, 2009, 11:19 pm

PreviousNext

Return to VICSIMS: the simulated victims of 9/11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests